Film Chica Number Nine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

filmchicno9
Nice group you all got going! I wonder if I have any common movie interests? I had a strong interest modern animation and anime, but I watch lots of different things.

Yoshi Paradise
Have fun at KMC Forums. thumb up

Just make sure that you don't spam or bash other members.

filmchicno9
Thanks. I love your avatar and signature!

Yoshi Paradise
You're welcome.

Yoshi's my favorite video game character.

filmchicno9
He might be my second favorite, but my first is the Pokemon #151 Mew.

Yoshi Paradise
I like pokemon, too.

My favorite one is Gardevoir from the third generation.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk301/Muscular_Yoshi/Gardevoir.jpg

filmchicno9
Haha, that one definitely looks like a female! She's quite beautiful. I'm really very into Pokemon and Anime.

I like this one a lot:
http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m394/watermelow3366/Mew5.jpg

Yoshi Paradise
I'm into pokemon and anime, too.

Fortunately, this place has an anime/manga forum:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=74

filmchicno9
Yea, my brother played Pokemon with his friends. I had a Pokedex and things, but I played things like a newer Frogger and some 3-D simulation that came with my computer where you land a flying object in a made-up idea of outer space plus another where you try to get through a castle without getting stopped. I just got the SIMS, 3-D Architecture, and Family Tree.

I watched some Pokemon, but I can't find my favorite one, which I think was a real movie with a big furry Pokemon named Ante, but not sure how it's spelled. sad

My favorite of this one popular Anime show is when he goes inside and gets a baby dragon from its mother. Samuri Jack I think.

I haven't watched much rated R, but I am just getting into it, so we'll see.. I've seen all the popular movies growing up, otherwise. erm

Yoshi Paradise
131 Would you say that you're a pokemon wiz?

The name of that big, furry pokemon was Entei. He's a fire-type with the "pressure" ability.

I don't think Samurai Jack has anything to do with dragons. You must be talking about another anime...

My favorite anime would have to be "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" or "So Long, Mr. Despair". I could never get tired of those two shows.

I don't watch anything rated R, unless it's something that I really want to see.

BruceSkywalker
Remember never to spam or bash. And welcome to the darkside

filmchicno9
I did Mavis Beacon since I was 5 or 6 and continued until I could type way above 20 WPM.

I first got online when we got the newer computers that don't have digits. We got ours in 1996 or 1997. I did a magazine on penguins in 5th grade, so I tried to participate in some online forum or story or role playing on being penguins. I was so sorry I couldn't find that link, again. It was about penguins named Ted, Ed, Red, Fred, etc.

I mostly spent my time on IM and E-Mail after that, though. When people started growing up, I went to clubs in high school every day.

I'm always online now and hope to start a vBulletin, soon. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.