My Art Work :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Moiz786
Well i had a comic book topic goin on but lets forgett about that..i just thought i'd rather show my doodles and drawings to everyone big grin

firs tof just some rough doodles leading to one final drawing (the actual picshown isnt the drawing 0_0 (click on it and see)

Lara
ah, cool. methinks some focus on making 2d images look 3d tho big grin great!

Moiz786
here is what the final outcome was..

Moiz786
urmmm diffrent desings for the final outcome :P (i tend to go for the comic style btw thanks Lara

Moiz786
just a bit diffrent still worth putting up smile

Moiz786
doodling like theres no tmorrow wink

Moiz786
sorry bout the mix up

Lara
laughing thats cool, at lease I get to use my qualifications here. wink

actually comics are a good place to start, unfortunately they arent much good for proportions as fantasy and such characters have major accents to them.

Moiz786
Some more doodling done in class lol

Moiz786
ahhh again reall sorry bout the mix up

Moiz786
ok before you guys look at the drawing i just want to say i am not an EMO just really really really boored in class (legs i erased off because they were messed lol)

Moiz786
my custom iron man!!!! big grin LOL

Moiz786
carried on lol

Moiz786
face desgin for one of my characters

Moiz786
front view

Moiz786
one with a helmet on

Moiz786
wokring on this character atm and i'll post some pics when i get some development...big grinbig grin

Lara
Originally posted by Moiz786
ok before you guys look at the drawing i just want to say i am not an EMO just really really really boored in class (legs i erased off because they were messed lol)

ah! cool, Spawn!!!

Moiz786
lol didnt think anyone would know lol..it was inspired by spawn but ist really spawn :P

Lara
stick out tongue but still recongisable as spawn stick out tongue I like spawn. a demon with a moral basis and a sense of humour!

Moiz786
lol...now if i can only find my art sketch book...now thats where all the real art work is...cant find it though sad

Lara
BOOOoooooo!!! sad

then again I cant post any of my stuff now cuz my BF broke the damn scanner *pouts*

Moiz786
lol awww from what i've seen of your art work your really artistic..did/do you take classes ?

Moiz786
heres a proposal for one of my comic characters (proposal not final) for ares

Lara
yeah I did 4 years at college and I've got two diplomas. I just dont have time to go much these days that I lack ppl being creative around me so inspiriation is a little hard to come by.

a little constructive advice, I think you may want to pay a little attention to the angle of the left leg wink

Moiz786
yh im probably gonna be doin a degree in art and desgin next year after i finish my second year in college

Lara

Moiz786
urmm..i got o stanmore college..the art degree im talking about is foundation studies in art because form there i will move onto architecture

Lara
ah, sounds good, I always found that boring though, I've never been a fan of concrete.

Moiz786
lol its not aout concrete simply desgins of structures..civil enginerr does all the concrete work smile

Lara
too many lines!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.