Star wars saga box set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Looks cool eek!

http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/topic.cfm/Saga-Boxset-The-6-episodes-in-one-box/topic/9500/

The big EH
it's just photobooks, kinda lame actually that they can make so much money off things like that, but ahwell

queeq
Anything new on the DVD's?

The big EH
they arent dvds they are a picturebook set organized by episodes

queeq
Oh... is that all...

The big EH
yep sad

sweersa
Well, a set of pictures...great. Now I don't need the 6 set Blu-ray Remastered Special Edition 2008 edition.

The big EH
that is an upside

queeq
Originally posted by sweersa
Well, a set of pictures...great. Now I don't need the 6 set Blu-ray Remastered Special Edition 2008 edition.

laughing out loud

sweersa
Hehehe

Devil King
I would be all over that if it were only the complete and unabridged original trilogy and had the text printed in it and the pictures were original hand drawn rather than just stills from the movies.

queeq
Why would it be over?

Devil King
Originally posted by queeq
Why would it be over?

I said I would be all over it...as in I would love to buy it, if it met the requirements I set forth in my post.

I would love to see a nice leather bound, cool text type, awesome leaf insert paintings edition of the novelizations. And a cool wooden case would be a classy addition.

queeq
I'd like one definite collection. But I don't think Lucas is into that. Just check out the latest release of the three Indiana Jones films, just prior to the release of KOTCS... He always gives us a bit... and then a bit more... and then a bit more...

sweersa
I'd like one definite collection. But I don't think Lucas is into that. Just check out the latest release of the three Indiana Jones films, just prior to the release of KOTCS... He always gives us a bit... and then a bit more... and then a bit more...

Yeah, I don't think Lucas has released any of the OT deleted scenes. But you can find them on un-official media. They are pretty cool.

queeq
THe ANH deleted scenes were released.

sweersa
THe ANH deleted scenes were released.

Officially by Lucasfilm?

queeq
Yes.

sweersa
Yes.

What is it called? I know something called "Deleted Magic" or something was released but I wasn't sure if it was approved by Lucasfilm.

queeq
Behind the Magic. Some were put back in the SE (Han Solo and Jabba, Luke and Biggs in the X-Wing hangar), the otherswere on the Behind the Magic CD. I think they may even be on the DVD but I'm not sure now.

sweersa
Behind the Magic. Some were put back in the SE (Han Solo and Jabba, Luke and Biggs in the X-Wing hangar), the otherswere on the Behind the Magic CD. I think they may even be on the DVD but I'm not sure now.

Cool! I have got to buy these discs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.