TT : The New Foe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hawkeye113
When Slade takes on a new apprentice from Qward, the Anti-Matter Universe, he trains him how to crush the Teen Titans. As time goes on Slade's Apprentice kills off the Titans and takes over the world. When time comes, the Justice League rises to action. The time is now or never to take out Slade's Apprentice. A team led by booster gold teams up with the JLA to help fight this threat.
The List iin the Sign up topic is the one being used.

Anyway Let's start shall we

Superman contacted the league "Trouble. "

Kumori Okami
<< dude, you have four threads for the RP itself. it's unnecessary. pick one and stick with it, alright? otherwise, Ush will be along and zap it. just so's you know. you don't have to reopen every time, someone will be along in due time to post. i'm afraid i will refrain until someone else does, though. >>

Hawkeye113
(k. This is the one. )

Hawkeye113
BUMP!! Is anyone even going to post? If not i will close this RP.

Jericho Zerø
like i said, waiting for someone else to do the honors. i don't like having first post.

Hawkeye113
k. I have been waiting too.

DangerousBeauty
Gypsy sighed and looked down from where she sat on the edge of a rooftop. "What a beautiful night... It's so quiet." She laughed and stood up, walking along the edge with ease. "I wonder where everyone is."

*has hawkeyes permission*
Cat woman shook her head and watched Gypsy from her perch on the opposite roof. "She's right.. It's too quiet... Nothing good to steal, no one to play with... God I feel like a house cat." She stretched and yawned, hoping Gypsy would loose her balance.

Jericho Zerø

Hawkeye113
Superman contacted both Gypsy and Batman "We need help. The Teen Titans all got killed by Slade's new apprentice. " Superman then flew to them. "It is true. "
Superman then went over to the couch "Zero... I am giving you an assignment. See if ANY teen titans survived. "

Slade's apprentice then talked to Cat Woman "Want to join Slade? He could use someone with your uh... Unique talents. "

Jericho Zerø
Batman nodded his understanding, ever-silent as he continued his watch.

Hawkeye113
Superman then flew and saw the dead body of green lantern "Holy.... " He then picked up green lantern's ring "He killed Gl too? Something has to be done about this guy and i do mean now. " Superman said to Batman then "Know anyone who would make a good green lantern?"

DangerousBeauty
Gypsy nearly lost her balance when she heard what superman had said. "What? That's terrible!... How did they fail?" She ran off towards where superman now was wih Zero.

Cat woman raised a brow and looked up at him. "What's in it for me?"

Hawkeye113
Dominick "Untold riches beyond your wildest dreams for 1 thing Cat Woman... 2, You may even have a seat of power in the new ruling order. " Superman "Slade's apprentice has a Sinestro Corps power ring and did in the Teen Titans Gypsy. He is trying to recruit more help though so his rule is absolute. He already has metallo. "

Dominick "I copied your outfit but put Slade's Crest on it. If you are going to be on our side you will need to change your uniform. "

In Gotham City

Robin bumped into Ivy and Kitten's paw "Hello Ivy... Hello Kitten's paw. Superman gave me Authorization to pardon you for all your crimes. All you have to do is stop Slade's apprentice. "

IvyTetskomi
Kitten's paw looked up at Ivy, "What's in it for us huh?" kitten's paw asked. "Why would we help super jerk anyways?" Ivy replied.

Hawkeye113
Slade "She will be quite useful on our side as will you be. I believe robin is near you Ivy. Stop him from getting to Kitten's paw. " Robin ran forward to Kitten's Paw "I know you are a villain. However i have decided to pardon your crimes.... if you stop Slade's apprentice. "

DangerousBeauty
Catwoman grinned and pushed herself to her feet. "Count me in darling."

Gypsy frowned and looked up at Superman. "How are we going to stop them then?"

Hawkeye113
Dominick then handed her her new costume. Superman "Hmm... He took an apprentice from Qward... So maybe if we trained the new green lantern... he could defeat him. "

Robin "For one... I have talked it over with Superman and he has agreed for 6 weeks to let you both run amouck in Metropolis as long as no one gets killed or seriously wounded. 2nd. If Slade's apprentice comes here next, he will probably kill you both unless you are allied to slade. "

Superman "Dang it. We need reinforcements Gypsy. Do you know anyone who is skilled at martial arts and has an incredibly strong amount of will power?"

Hawkeye113
(Addition to my post. )

Slade called Ivy "Ivy, I want you to use your Pheremones on the bird brain nearest you and get him to go jump off the gotham bridge. "

An Oan was watching "Earth has lost it's green lantern. Time to send in another. "

(hello?)

IvyTetskomi
Ivy looked at Kitten Paw, "Daer, come down here and join me..." she began. Kitten Paw stared at Ivy then scoffed, "Salde has catwoman, he doesn't need me." she replied. "Come now, he does need you..." Ivy turned to Robin, "Well hello bird boy.." she bent down to kiss him on the cheek and Kitten Paw pushed her away, "RUN!!! I can't hold her for long!" she exclaimed fighting agianst Poison Ivy.

Hawkeye113
Robin said to ivy "Like your kiss will have any effects on me?!"

An Oan appeared in front of batman "Your apprentice shows such prowess Batman. Perhaps we should endow him with a green lantern ring?' Superman "Gypsy.... I order you to find someone who is strong willed. The Green Lanterns need one on Earth. "

Slade "What is taking so long Ivy?"

IvyTetskomi
Ivy pushed Kitten's Paw off of her, as she stood up both Kitten's Paw and Robin were gon, "Dang, I lost them." she said angrilly.

Kitten's Paw held her hand over Robin's mouth in the alley way she had pulled him in til Poison Ivy left. "Look I'll help you but I won't be forgiven for this." she said to him.

jalek moye
Hal Jordan flew over by superman, his body covered in a green energy field generated by the power ring. He turned to superman and reached out and put his left hand on his shoulder

With a facial expression that showd mixed emotions of anger and sorrow he said in low upset tone "my ring relayed the info that John has fallen. how and who is responsible"

Hawkeye113
Robin to Kitten's paw "Yes you will be pardoned for all your crimes. "
Superman "Slade's apprentice needs to be executed. "
Superman then said "Hal... How would you like to join the justice league? With John gone... we need another green lantern in our ranks. "
Slade called Ivy "New Assignment. Con-El the son of Superman is getting too curious. Eliminate him.. "

IvyTetskomi
Ivy smirked, "With pleasure..." she said and headed towards superman's house.

Kitten Paw nodded, "God I'm going to get fried for this..." she muttered.

Hawkeye113
Superman had flown off to confront a sinestro corps member in Gotham. Con-El was passing time by firing his heat vision at targets he set up "Nothing to do. " Slade "Ivy new plan : Make Con El join us. After all we have no one on our side who can fight like Superman. "
Robin "Batman... I found us an ally. Her name is Kitten's paw. If you pardon her of her crimes she will join us. "

Hawkeye113
(addition to my post)

An Oan appeared in front of Hal Jordan "I need you to recruit 3 other Green Lanterns who will serve on Earth as allies to you. "

Ayáme Tetskomi
Ivy grinned, "gladly..." she approached the son of superman, "How'd you like to join slade? you'll have something to do, plus you wont have to abide by your father's rules..." Ivy said charming Con El

Hawkeye113
Con-El "What is in it for me?"

Superman was imprisoned within a yellow bubble and kept being slammed around by Slade's apprentice.

Robin appeared in Scene wielding a birdarang with Kryptonite in it "Ivy surrender is your only option. "

Slade called Ivy "Kill Robin. "

Superman called Gypsy "Get a piece of white metal and bring it to me. "

Hawkeye113
(Hmmm.... )

Superman "HELPP!!!!!"

Dominick "No help for you i am afraid. " He then slammed him into a brick wall.

Superman "Gypsy, Take out Dominick and i don't mean on a date. "

jalek moye
Green Latern had a puzzled look on his face as he stared at the Guardian(which is what Oans call themselves hawkeye).
He then looked down at his ring then pointed at the oan. large green chains emerged and wrap tightly around the Oan.

Hal Jordan: Who are you really an Guardian you would know that the rings recruit the members not the lanterns.

Hawkeye113
The Oan cut through the chains with a green energy blade and said "Slade's apprentice wiped out almost all of the green lanterns. "

lilk82394
Cash lounged in his chair and turned into his rock form. For some reason it puts him to sleep. Today is going to be boring he sasid as he drank his Coke. Suddenly the phone ringed.

Phone: Cash, we need your help.

Cash: Im on it.
Thoughts: I hate this superhero stuff.

Cash threw his Coke away and turned into Magnet Form and flew toward the Police Office.

Cash: Cheif what do you want.

Cheif: Cash, Its the teen titans, they need you to join.

Cash: Naw, Id rather eat a pizza and chill.

Cheif: Please, I am willing to give you 10,000 dollars cash.
................................................................................................
Cash walked up to the Teen Tower.

jalek moye
A green glow appeared around Hal ans he used the ring to grant himself super strength. He then grabbed the So called guardian and eld in a bear hug.

Hal: what does that have to do with the rings finding a replacement like they always do a real guardian would know that i dont recruit others its not my job

Hawkeye113
The Oan "Let go and i will tell you. " "Slade's apprentice did something to the power battery so rings can no longer seek out new bearers. Unfortunately being the Last Green Lantern means that you must recruit at least 16 green lanterns. I give you the power of the Ion Entity, The StarHeart, and the Power Battery on Oa. If that is not enough to beat Slade's Apprentice let me know. "

lilk82394
Cash rang the doorbell.

Hawkeye113
Superman flew over to Cash "Cash... The Titans all got killed by Slade's apprentice. He has a sienstro corps power ring and hurt me badly."

The Oan "Green Lantern... Do you accept the power i give you Yes or No?"

lilk82394
Cash: Dude, I heal that.

Cash turned into his healing form and with one touch healed Superman.

Cash: Now take me to were this thing is happening.

Hawkeye113
Superman "Are you impervious to the color yellow? If so i can take you where you want to go. "

jalek moye
Halreleased the guardian slowly and then began to fly away. he stopped for brief moment and said "I'll find a way to fix this but im taking anything from you, since im not sure what intrests you have in mind"
He then preceeded to leave in search for Slade

lilk82394
Cash: Yellow wouldnt hurt me now can you take me?

Hawkeye113
Superman then flew cash and threw him at Sinestro's apprentice "Take him down. "

lilk82394
Cash: Sure thing Mr. Superman.

Cash turned into Metal form and dropped right on Sinestros apprentice. Then turning into fire storm making a fire tornado around him. Then turning into Magnet form put a magnetic field around the flames of the tornado.

Cash: If he ever gets out of the tornado he will me fryed with 1,000,000 volts of electricity into his body.

Hawkeye113
The Sinestro Corps member simply used his ring to teleport out of the Electric Field and Tornado. Superman "Dang it. Why can't his ring be destroyed?"

lilk82394
Cash: Ohh that is the source of his power. Easy.

Cash turned into morph form.

Cash: How did I get all these forms.

He turned into a fly without being noticed. Cash flew onto Sinestros apprentices ring and and then turned into rock form and carrried the rist on the ground with all the weight. As he land on his hand it broke so did his ring.

Cash: Not so hard.

Hawkeye113
Sinestro's apprentice just blinked and his ring reformed on his Arm this time and he delivered a yellow energy blast to Stun Cash and then formed a buble around superman slamming him into Cash "Rot in Hell. "

lilk82394
Cash: What the Hell. Do I have to take it off?

jalek moye
right as those words escaped the apprentices mouth a street post struck him across the body sending him plumeting into the ground. The wielder was none other then Hal Jordan still surronded by the green glow of his ring.

Hal: Need a hand

Hawkeye113
The Sinestro Corps apprentice of Slade's, Plasmus, Zips Attack our unwanted guests. " Plasmus slammed a gooey fist into Cash and Zips fired two yellow lasers at Hal Jordan. Meanwhile Slade's apprentice had gotten away.

lilk82394
Cash turned into ice form and froze plazmus at absolute zero.

Cash: I didnt really expect this.

jalek moye
Hal Formed a small shield to block the lasers. As soon as they were blocked a large green jet appeared with Hal Jordan inside of the cockpit. Large green missles suddenly started being fired at Zips along with lots of small bullets at high veolicties.

Hal:wow you must be new, because most other sinestro members know that it takes more then to stop me

Hawkeye113
The Sinestro Corps Apprentice "You want a fire fight eh? I'm game. " He then conjured a yellow tornado to blow away Hal Jordan and Cash "How bout i blow you away?"

lilk82394
Cash: Heh, if you cant stand the heat stay out of the KITHCEN.

Cash flew at him looking like a phoenix bullet. He blew a stream of fire out of his mout at him.

Hawkeye113
The Sinestro Corps apprentice "Sinestro... do tell cash why it is wrong to mess with me. " Sinestro then hit Cash with a Huge Yellow hammer "Fore. " Slade's apprentice then vanished.

DangerousBeauty
im dropping out of this rp there is no stroy line and its hard to follow. Plus I get pms every ten seconds if I dont respond so yeah, someone can play my chars for me.))

Hawkeye113
(Please don't. )

lilk82394
Cash landed hard on the ground. He quickly turned into ice form and from the battlefield.

Cash: I hope you can all swim.

He melted it with fire and created a pool and turned into his water liquid form. He hid in the pool waiting for the right moment to strike.

Hawkeye113
Dominick flew away "I will see you again soon Cash. You are a worthy foe. "

Hawkeye113
Con-El "Are you sure you like me Ivy?"

jalek moye
(im out, i gave it a chance and it just isnt going anywhere)

lilk82394
Sorry man, really really sorry, but this is kinda of boring ill come back when its better.

black_goku#1
ya kinda need an unofficial host.... and guide lies and...format i guess i can try to help this is like one of my fav storylines and id hate to see it die before it started...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.