Hulk vs. Wolverine Animated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Looks cool.....

http://marvel.com/videos/377.Hulk_vs%7Edot%7E_Wolverine_Animated_Trailer_1

ragesRemorse
hell yeah, i'll watch it

Kazenji
Looks good apart from the video slowing down in places for me.

jinzin
*UCK YEAH! punk

Arahan
Shouldnt Hulk win?

I guess there will be a fighting part then it is revealed that an evil genius is behind the scenes and then both join forces to stop him.
Classic big grin

Kazenji
Well if its Hulk vs wolverine and if its canada i'm guessing its to do with that first fight that they have so probably wendigo will be in there somewhere.

srankmissingnin
I read somewhere that it is a Hulk vs. DVD, and it comes with two features: Hulk vs. Thor, and Hulk vs. Wolverine.

ankur29
you are correct

ScarletSpeed
looks shit-hotsmile

Why is wovleine so clean shaven though ?madlaughing out loud

ankur29
hulk vs thor should be cool aswell ,, hulk should win both lol it is called hulk vs

~The Wickerman~
1. Why is Wolverine fixing broken/dislocated bones? I swear to God, people would sell their mothers to insert the "cracked bones being put back in socket" sound in any movie. It's like "insta-cool character serum".

2. Why is Wolverine that big/Hulk that small?

jalek moye
i cant wait for the thor vs hulk one

Jack Daniels
with the hulk movie already out and the thor movie on its way...I say they should promote thor in this one for the win!

rox
hulk vs wolverine is to tie into the new x-men cartoon later on

Scoobless
It says it's not out until January 2009 ... hate waiting for stuff.

sad

Almighty Bauer
"My name is Wolverine. I'm the best at what I do and what I do... isn't very nice." laughing

Ptr_Grifin
Deadpool is going to be in the Hulk vs Wolverine Movie.

http://vimeo.com/1662185

SnakeEyes
I just hope this movie has some good violence, none of this dumbed-down shit that always seems to be in animated features. I want to see bucketloads of blood and a lot of regeneration, etc. Unfortunately, this'll probably be pretty tame. That said, I'll still give it a shot.

jalek moye
its looks really good.

o and didn't they show this movie at comic con

i know they said they were going to like a month before it happened

Anti-Monitor
This is awesome...just watched it.

So buying it on DVD.

Anti-Monitor
Enchantress is pretty damn powerful in this.

Hulk vs Thor is the best.

Anti-Monitor
Hulk slaughters Asgard.

Anti-Monitor
DP is how he should be...hes so Goddamn great in this.

jinXed by JaNx
Watched these earlier, thanks monitor.

They are definitely better than i expected them to be, especially Hulk VS Thor. Considering the budget the animation was very good. I am still waiting for a mature Marvel anime featuring art like that showcased in, Afro Samurai or Batman Gotham Knight. I definitely preferred The Hulk Vs Thor movie over Wolverine. I didn't like the weapon X aspect of the Wolverine movie, i thought it slowed the movie down but then again, i'm a Marvel veteran. So, im sure kids will eat it up. I was glad to see the writers and producers show a little maturity in the Wolverine movie. I was nervous to see how that was going to unfold without blood. I would definitely suggest these movies to Marvel fans. They are definitely better than Ultimate Avengers 2 and DR Strange. Don't expect anything more than a fan movie because thats all they are and for that they are special.

My only gripe is how much they depowered Thor lol I do have to give a nod to the writers for not allowing Hulk to Pick up Thors Hammer though. That ruined everything about the Ultimate Avengers movie.

Leobama
I thought tha V. Wolverine movie sucked. If it wasn't for Deadpool and the high strength showings for the Hulk this one wouldn't be worth watching (unless you're a Wolverine fan). I mean, they barely even showed the Hulk in this one! And after seeing the blows that Hulk gave Thor and how he was hurt by them, Logan shouldn't have stood a chance.

Placidity
I really liked Hulk vs Wolverine much more than Vs Thor.

Sure there were lots of things that weren't perfect, but I still found it very enjoyable. Good thing to see that they included some bloody violence and still managed to get a PG-13 rating.

Hulk seems a lot less powerful than his comic version. There were times where superficial slashes slowed him down, where the real Hulk would've just powered through them.

I liked how they included all the cool players though, like Omega Red and especially Deadpool. They portrayed Red pretty well and there was always this sense that he was the most lethal of the group. There wasn't one instant where Wolverine could beat Red. But that's not saying much as he was outnumbered to begin with in the first place.

Deadpool, definitely the best part about this film...

Description of my favourite scene:

- Deathstrike wants to kill Wolverine, but the professor opposes this.
- Sabretooth defies the professor and takes him out (slashes him) so he and Deathstrike could kill Wolverine.
- Obviously, Wolverine beats them both and escapes.

- Later Deadpool, Red, Creed and Deathstrike regroup and Sabretooth, in a childlike manner, tries to convince the others - "The last thing the professor said was to KILL Wolverine". Rofl...

Deadpool: *Looks to Red with skepticism* "Do you buy that? No, I think the last thing the professor said would've been something like Argh Argh, Sabretooth Ahhh (after Sabretooth slashes the professor)".

Kazenji
What ?

This is out on dvd already.

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Kazenji
What ?

This is out on dvd already.

Nope... wink we have Ace cards up our sleeves.

Kris Blaze
Thor vs Hulk was like one of the worst I've seen thus far.

I surely hope Wolverine vs Hulk is better than this.

Anti-Monitor
Deadpool asked Logan if he his has that unbreakable skull, DP shoots but it bounces back into his head....all you hear is ah dammit. DP gets his arm cut off or hey nooooooo thats my fav gun!!! And in a different part DP screams like a girl, that is classic stuff right there.

I agree with Vs Logan, it has the PG13 rating but they made it dark and a good job of pulling that off. Creed is a useless titt in this one.

The more I watch them I am starting to like vs Wolverine better.

I still like the Thor one because it was Bannerless Hulk that was on the rage. Hulk always gives Thor a fight, but this time with no Banner to hold him back. Thor also doesnt have Odinforce in this movie.

Anti-Monitor
I am still going to buy this.

Kris Blaze
Hulk vs Wolverine sounds good.

ANYTHNIG with Deadpool is instant win.

Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
I still like the Thor one because it was Bannerless Hulk that was on the rage. Hulk always gives Thor a fight, but this time with no Banner to hold him back. Thor also doesnt have Odinforce in this movie.

He gives hammerless Thor a fight.

This isn't a VS thread, but Hulk doesn't have a single win over Thor, whether it's with his hammer or without it. And those fights the writers are incredibly generous to the Hulk, seeing as Thor doesn't use lightning or ANY kind of energy attack.

Placidity
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Hulk vs Wolverine sounds good.

ANYTHNIG with Deadpool is instant win.

He gives hammerless Thor a fight.

This isn't a VS thread, but Hulk doesn't have a single win over Thor, whether it's with his hammer or without it. And those fights the writers are incredibly generous to the Hulk, seeing as Thor doesn't use lightning or ANY kind of energy attack.

However, this is a Banner-less Hulk, which Enchantress describes as "rage incarnate". With that in mind, I think it's safe to assume at "base level" Rage Hulk is already extremely pissed off and his strength level is off the charts and increasing every moment.

Maybe a bit over the top though when he couldn't be stopped by both Thor's lightning AND Loki's magic, which is supposedly max uber.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Placidity
However, this is a Banner-less Hulk, which Enchantress describes as "rage incarnate". With that in mind, I think it's safe to assume at "base level" Rage Hulk is already extremely pissed off and his strength level is off the charts and increasing every moment.

Maybe a bit over the top though when he couldn't be stopped by both Thor's lightning AND Loki's magic, which is supposedly max uber.

Only Thor has already fought Mindless hulk :/

And it's still just physical enchancements, it should be a walk in the park for Thor.

Darth Vicious
Ive seen the Hulk/Wolverine and I enjoyed it. It was less than 40 minutes so I wasnt expecting much. The movie felt like an episode from a Wolverine animated series with Hulk as a guest star. Deapool was hilarious.

Leobama
But fellas, tha Vs. Wolverine was only good if you were a Wolverine fan. Anyone who knows shud know that the Hulk's healing factor is >>>faster than Logan's so this shudn't have been much of a fight. Whoever wrote it sux. The Hulk even had red blood. Hulk fans shud get wut I'm saying.

StiltmanFTW
There are instances in comics where Hulk's blood is red, too.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Leobama
But fellas, tha Vs. Wolverine was only good if you were a Wolverine fan. Anyone who knows shud know that the Hulk's healing factor is >>>faster than Logan's so this shudn't have been much of a fight. Whoever wrote it sux. The Hulk even had red blood. Hulk fans shud get wut I'm saying.

A WWHulk-like beatdown would not make for a good movie. Besides, that only happened once. They usually go at it for a few hours.

Zack Fair
Deadpool was priceless in Wolverine vs Hulk. Also the way Wolvie and Hulk fought was tight and very close to how it would actually go down. I prefer it over Hulk vs Thor. It had humor, blood, attitude and Wolverine told Sabretooth to go **** himself. What more can you ask for?

psycho gundam
they need to make more of these films with different characters.

imo the thor one had a tighter story, both were good though.

Zack Fair
What pissed me off about the Hulk vs Thor is how it gives the wrong impression about Thor. I read review about it with the reviewer saying that Hulk should've had a worthier matchup with someone better.

That is just wrong IMO.

Leobama
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Deadpool was priceless in Wolverine vs Hulk. Also the way Wolvie and Hulk fought was tight and very close to how it would actually go down. I prefer it over Hulk vs Thor. It had humor, blood, attitude and Wolverine told Sabretooth to go **** himself. What more can you ask for? I agree with the Deadpool part, but these Hulk v. Wolverine fights are crazy imo. Look at their powersets. BFR should be tha norm in these fights or Wolverine getting KO'd. The way that the Hulk's healing factor was shown or lack there of was pathetic since the Hulk's >>> Wolverine's. And they made Sabretooth and Omega Red seem like minor villians just to make Wolverine look cool. This was a Wolverine fan's dream and it actually made it seem like Wolverine>Thor based on tha way that Thor got beat down.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Leobama
This was a Wolverine fan's dream and it actually made it seem like Wolverine>Thor based on tha way that Thor got beat down.

Wolverine was trying to kill Hulk, whereas Thor was trying to reason with him. erm

Leobama
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Wolverine was trying to kill Hulk, whereas Thor was trying to reason with him. erm Got it! But if Thor is supposed to be this big thunder god, when would he have had enough? The Hulk was servin him and he just took it! Hardly worthy of a warrior. Poor writing imo.

Scythe
Saw this, it was good, way too short, but it was pretty cool.

Newjak
I gotta say I was disappointed about the Thor v Hulk fight. As soon I realized how soon Thor and Hulk were gonna fight what was gonna happen.

I was hoping for a more Thor comes in later and then they fight for the last 15 or so minutes of the movie until some outside force separated them.

roleplay
You have to remember that these aren't 616 canon stories. Just have fun with it.

smile

Newjak
Originally posted by roleplay
You have to remember that these aren't 616 canon stories. Just have fun with it.

smile I know, but the point is even in terms of it not being canon the story just didn't flow right for me.

Hulk vs Thor.

The Hulk vs the God of Thunder. Yet basically the story consisted of Thor getting beat early on, then getting beat again alter on. Even if I wasn't a comic book follower of both, that kind of anti-climatic stuff really isn't my taste in this kind of thing.

I was expecting an epic battle what I got was lame.

roleplay
I was mostly referring to the Wolverine vs Hulk movie since that was the only one I saw. Sorry for not elaborating. XD

The movie was good, most people liked it. I disagree that it was created just for Logan fan service. I know tons of people who hate Wolverine and still liked the movie.

Newjak
Ok sorry for the confusion.

Badabing
Newjak, stop hating and cheer for the Steelers today! uhuh

I also felt the Thor episode was a bit ermm

Newjak
Originally posted by Badabing
Newjak, stop hating and cheer for the Steelers today! uhuh

I also felt the Thor episode was a bit ermm What if I'm rooting for the Cards uhuh

Yeah the more apt title would be Hulk vs Asgard w/ a Thor mauling or two. sad

Badabing
Originally posted by Newjak
What if I'm rooting for the Cards uhuh

Yeah the more apt title would be Hulk vs Asgard w/ a Thor mauling or two. sad Then you should rethink your life. facepalm

Yeah, that's pretty much what happened....ermm

Newjak
Originally posted by Badabing
Then you should rethink your life. facepalm

Yeah, that's pretty much what happened....ermm Maybe I will uhuh

Yeah sadly it is sad

Impediment
I bought the 2 disc SE for just $10 yesterday and I was pleased with my purchase. Wolverine's story was awesome. Thor's was okay, but it could have been so much better.

Leobama
Originally posted by roleplay

smile You're right about this, but still.

Galan007
I liked these flicks overall (especially Hulk vs. Thor.)

But aside from Deadpool, I didn't care for the Hulk/Wolverine one very much at all. Wolvie just did a bit too well against Hulk, imo.

SevenShackles
i really dont see the big deal. yeahhh wolverine did abit well but to compare the fights are kinda dumb... in one movie hulk was just trying to get away and hit whatever happen to annoy him... in the other he was a rage filled banner-less beast. the way some ppl are talkin is as if he was fighting at the same level in both movies.

compairing the attitude of "leave hulk alone little man and claw people!" to "RATHTRHETJNFYFBZDRF KILL HAMMER MAN!!!!!" is abit much =/

its all for fun any how... thor should of tried harder, atleast the 2nd time around. i dont mind thor getting beat once over simply cuz he is trying to hold back and calm the hulk. to reason with him if not hurt him in the process of trying to stop loki... but once he got his 2nd wind he should of gone thunder god on his ass. but w/e.

deadpool was funny thats for sure.

both were pretty good, a good step in the right direction. lets hope the next one is even better.

starlock
I thought both movies were great, lets keep these coming.....definetly liked the wolverine one more

Sado22
ditto. regular Thor, without any projectiles has stalemated Hulk on every occassion. in one pushing contest they stayed as total equals for 2 hours. and this was without mjolnir. also Thor has oneshotted Hulk with his lightning attacks. these writers NEVER have Thor giving Hulk energy attacks for a reason.....because it'll be over in a minute.

as for the movie..............how come wolverine did better against hulk than Thor did? and why was hulk stopped by 6 slashes from Logan?
aside from that, it was pretty good. blood!! DeadPool was awesome as always. "I shot hulk in the ass! what? i did!" laughing out loud

~Sado

Leobama
Originally posted by Galan007
I liked these flicks overall (especially Hulk vs. Thor.)

But aside from Deadpool, I didn't care for the Hulk/Wolverine one very much at all. Wolvie just did a bit too well against Hulk, imo. I agree 100%!

Magee
Deadpool was pretty much the only thing I liked about the Wolverine one and when Hulk punched Sabretooth for miles made me lol, Hulk vs Thor was much better.

Eman5805
I'm not too familiar with Deadpool, but his hilarity was easily the best part of either.

And I seem to be hearing Deadpool's voice actor all over the place. Uncharted, Prince of Persia...now this...

Nighty101
hey can any of you give me a link to the FULL MOVIE online???

Nighty101
I like Deadpool the best. But Logan had some funny moments--
"I'm the best at what I do and what I do isn't very nice."

"What the hell happened?"
-hulk jumps in front of him and roars-
"Oh yeah."

that made me lol but Dead Pool was constantly hilarious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.