TAS Cable vs. JLU Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
WeMuSvkEAQU

Can toon Bats beat him?

psycho gundam
cable had that gun that fired beams that could do the same thing gambit does, plus he had bodyslide tech and telekinesis, weak but enough to pick up his guns if he was disarmed. that will come in handy.

Eel O'Brian
JLU Batman dodged Omega Beams.

psycho gundam
tas cable ko'd wolverine, in his HQ aka a seedy motel room lolz.

Pyron_Knight
He could also take hits from Rogue w/Ms. Marvel powers and knock her around.

psycho gundam
and he had grenades that could create force walls strong enough to hold back apocalypse.

golem370
He also had a teleporter as well

carnage52
jlu batman was the height of badass tho.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by carnage52
jlu batman was the height of badass tho. that he was, but imo cable in the 90's cartoon was badass the likes of which put logan to shame.

on a side note, how do i get the youtube window posted here? the embed code doesn't want to cooperate.

Xplosive
Originally posted by psycho gundam
and he had grenades that could create force walls strong enough to hold back apocalypse.

Only for little time.

Cable easily handled Logan. He actually easily handled Rogue, she attacked him from behind then. Whole X-Men team+Bishop had to work together and attack him simultaneously to overwhelm him.

Anyway, Cable takes him down. And that was great action scene.

Juk3n
MAN THAT TAKES ME BACK..TAS Apoc was scary back then ^^.

i remember thinking , yeah, get him Rogue your the strongest xman..and she is like wtfpwned ^^

sry to go off topic

Tas Cable > Jlu Bats imo, not a stomp though

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that he was, but imo cable in the 90's cartoon was badass the likes of which put logan to shame.

on a side note, how do i get the youtube window posted here? the embed code doesn't want to cooperate.

I dunno. It works for me. Just take the link to the video. in each link there is an = so cut out the stuff before the = and what's left, put in tags like youtube /youtube only have it in brackets.
If that doesn't work, I dunno what's wrong. Maybe just your comp.

And Animated Cable kicked ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.