Renegade Doctor versus Full-Powered Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in space.

Grinning Goku
Big G.

Priest
Originally posted by Starscream M
Fight in space.
thumb down
you're seriously making jenny and doctor seem like transcendant class figures...would they pwn Odin or Galactus as well...seems like it if they could take out heralds with but a thought
Originally posted by DigiMark007

They can. Doctors have transmuted entire groups of heroes into flowers. Habib froze Majestic in place while drinking a soda. I'm not making stuff up. Odin and Galactus is pushing it, but they're legit Sub-Skyfather. Piece together Doctor's best feats into a hypothetical "potential" and you'd be looking at something dangerously close to Skyfather.

He said that the Doctor is not a Skyfather, what are u proving?

DigiMark007
Yeah, reported. mb's just being an idiot now. Spite threads aren't allowed.

Grinning Goku
Yeah, reported. mb's just being an idiot now. Spite threads aren't allowed.

pwnage.

Creshosk
Yeah, reported. mb's just being an idiot now. Spite threads aren't allowed. Now?

Did you catch where he argued with Raoul/Pr1983 about Cyclops?

MB said Cyclops was blind while firing his blasts. no expression

Starscream M
Yeah, reported. mb's just being an idiot now. Spite threads aren't allowed. not really spite at all...tell me, how would Galactus beat the renegade doctor?

DigiMark007
not really spite at all...tell me, how would Galactus beat the renegade doctor?

No. Because spite/baiting threads should be closed, not discussed at your pleasure.

Starscream M
No. Because spite/baiting threads should be closed, not discussed at your pleasure. keep stalling....the truth is there is no way for galactus to beat the doctor, so it really isn't spite at all

but whatever, you're the mod

Raoul
closed, and MB, cut the shit, or there'll be a warning to boot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.