Beast and Jubilee (Classic) vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in the X-Mansion.

Battlehammer
are you kidding me.......................

he stomp the shit out of both

Creshosk
Ha! If you'd added Bishop I'd say this was done before and Tooth lost.

golem370
Classic Sabres or Current

psy_blade
Beast alone will give Sabretooth a very hard time add in Jubilee whose power can do omnidirectional blast and eat through Sabretooth's everything. Duo wins.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Battlehammer
are you kidding me.......................

he stomp the shit out of both

Metalmanx
Originally posted by psy_blade
Beast alone will give Sabretooth a very hard time add in Jubilee whose power can do omnidirectional blast and eat through Sabretooth's everything. Duo wins.

Actually, yea. thumb up

Jubilee is a LOT more powerful than many people believe. And Beast can definitely hold his own again Sabes for awhile.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Actually, yea. thumb up

Jubilee is a LOT more powerful than many people believe. And Beast can definitely hold his own again Sabes for awhile.
hahahahahahaha

your right about jublee, but the ebast thing is laughable. Beast has no advantage against sabertooth other then intellect. in every other way he inferior or at best equal. He get stomp all over by sabertooth it would not even be a fight.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Battlehammer
hahahahahahaha

your right about jublee, but the ebast thing is laughable. Beast has no advantage against sabertooth other then intellect. in every other way he inferior or at best equal. He get stomp all over by sabertooth it would not even be a fight.

What's funny is that you think I'm way off base, but what's laughable is that you don't think Beast can survive against Sabretooth for any period of time. I won't deny that Sabretooth is superior in many ways to Beast, because it's true. But Beast is more agile than Creed. Of course you don't think so, but out of the many years and many times I've seen them in comics, Beast has always been performing more agile moves than Sabretooth. Beast is a very capable fighter. Note that I did not say a top-tier martial artist. Beast knows his abilities well and uses them all very effectively against his opponents. And then there's the intelligence advantage, which could prove much more useful than one would imagine.

To say that Beast will die immediately against Sabretooth is just ignorant. He can keep Sabes occupied for a little while (defensively of course) to allow Jubilee to execute a powerful attack.

Starscream M

To say that Beast will die immediately against Sabretooth is just ignorant. He can keep Sabes occupied for a little while (defensively of course) to allow Jubilee to execute a powerful attack. and if they fight smart, jubilee can constantly keep Creed at bay, while Beast take opportune shots at Creed.

jinzin
Originally posted by Creshosk
Ha! If you'd added Bishop I'd say this was done before and Tooth lost. Barely... of course you'd have to add X-mansion on the X team as well.

Anywho to the rest, this is classic Sabes, to that end the team loses badly.

llagrok
What's funny is that you think I'm way off base, but what's laughable is that you don't think Beast can survive against Sabretooth for any period of time. I won't deny that Sabretooth is superior in many ways to Beast, because it's true. But Beast is more agile than Creed. Of course you don't think so, but out of the many years and many times I've seen them in comics, Beast has always been performing more agile moves than Sabretooth. Beast is a very capable fighter. Note that I did not say a top-tier martial artist. Beast knows his abilities well and uses them all very effectively against his opponents. And then there's the intelligence advantage, which could prove much more useful than one would imagine.

To say that Beast will die immediately against Sabretooth is just ignorant. He can keep Sabes occupied for a little while (defensively of course) to allow Jubilee to execute a powerful attack.

The best they can hope for is postponing the inevitable though.

Unless the Beast can get in some ridiculously nasty kicks.

lft4ded
Doesn't the X-Mansion have defensive systems? All they'd have to do is stall long enough for Beast to rig up a trap. IMO.

jinzin
Originally posted by jinzin
Barely... of course you'd have to add X-mansion on the X team as well.

Anywho to the rest, this is classic Sabes, to that end the team loses badly.

DOH!

didn't see this was IN the X-Mansion. embarrasment

Battlehammer

I actually agree with this. But beast stands no chances against sabertooth one on one and though he could occupy sabertooth for a time, it not of any great length.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.