The MySpace Prank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phucked Up
My brother-in-law and I created a fake MySpace profile of a "hot chick" and sent friend requests out to our real life friends. We spent a couple weeks "getting to know" our friends as this chick. Of course they started flirting with her, so we flirted back.

Well today it all came to a head they wanted nude pictures of her, so of course she wanted to oblige. They wanted her to send them to their phones (they = two of the guys who were working together to get the nudes). Well her phone "wasn't working" so she decided to send the picture to them on MySpace. Here is the text of it all.

You have to read it from the bottom up. wink

Then after that, we sent them this picture:
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2831/picture324gf2.jpg

Phucked Up
After the message was sent, not a minute later our phone rang.

Stephen: "Hello?"

Marcus: "YOU MOTHERF*CKERS!"

Kelly_Bean
That's sad.
It's funny but sad.

Peach
laughing

Kelly_Bean
This proves my point: Men are retarded.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean

fu

Only some of us.

Sol Valentine
laughcry

George Foreman
laughing out loud I bet they felt slightly gay after all of that, telling you to sit on their face.....

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Phucked Up
My brother-in-law and I created a fake MySpace profile of a "hot chick" and sent friend requests out to our real life friends. We spent a couple weeks "getting to know" our friends as this chick. Of course they started flirting with her, so we flirted back.

Well today it all came to a head they wanted nude pictures of her, so of course she wanted to oblige. They wanted her to send them to their phones (they = two of the guys who were working together to get the nudes). Well her phone "wasn't working" so she decided to send the picture to them on MySpace. Here is the text of it all.

Very funny

Yoshi Paradise
That's pretty funny.

Do you plan on doing that again?

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
That's pretty funny.

Do you plan on doing that again?

yes

We've got 8 friends with this fake profile, we're just working them over one at a time. wink Most of the friends don't know each other in real life.

Yoshi Paradise
That's good.

Make sure to share the conversations with us. big grin

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Piggle Humsy
crylaugh

Kelly_Bean
fu

Only some of us.
99.9% of ya.

DigiMark007
...the kind of thing I wish I had thought of. Awesome stuff.

Phucked Up
99.9% of ya.

No, 99.99% of the guys you know maybe.

I know more retarded chicks than I do retarded guys.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...the kind of thing I wish I had thought of. Awesome stuff.

w00t My sister said I should get your MySpace and prank you. haermm

ermm What's your MySpace? ermm

dadudemon
laughcry

That is really really hilarious.

OMG.

I would love to have seen the look on your friend's face when he first laid eyes on that photo. LMAO! oh man...

It's so delightfully horrible praying on a man's cockles like that.

Would you mind if I sent a link to this website to my coworkers? they would get a real kick out of this.

also, you HAVE to keep us posted,

Phucked Up
Originally posted by dadudemon
laughcry

That is really really hilarious.

OMG.

I would love to have seen the look on your friend's face when he first laid eyes on that photo. LMAO! oh man...

It's so delightfully horrible praying on a man's cockles like that.

Would you mind if I sent a link to this website to my coworkers? they would get a real kick out of this.

also, you HAVE to keep us posted,

Go right ahead. yes And I'm talking to a guy from Ohio right now and trying to get him interested. laughing out loud

dadudemon
Go right ahead. yes And I'm talking to a guy from Ohio right now and trying to get him interested. laughing out loud

Thanks. happy

*Waits patiently for the next prank...*

Phucked Up
Thanks. happy

*Waits patiently for the next prank...*

It'll be a few days.

Rogue Jedi
that shit was...well, phucked up.

chillybanana
laughing out loud Loved the pic you sent back to them.

Jericho Zerø
This actually got me out of the depression I've been in for two weeks. Nice. I look forward to more hilarity.

The j0keR
Nice dude. laughing

Mairuzu
genius

XvampbenjiiX666
that is the ****in funniest thing i ever heard of...its a classic

Neo Darkhalen
haermm classic.

Phucked Up

Jericho Zerø
Well, when it hits, I'm kinda in a funk for a few weeks, maybe a month or two at most, and it takes something really out there to throw me out of it. Odd thing is, I don't even know what causes it, therapist can't figure it out... It's like I have a genetic predisposition or something, who knows? Meds don't work, though, so... Mneh. Anyway, good shit, keep it up. smile

Rogue Jedi
I did it. haermm

Phucked Up

Phucked Up
This time you can read it in order, I took the time to rearrange the quote. wink

I have no idea who this guy is, just wanted to phuck with him. stick out tongue

ragesRemorse

laughing good on, partner, thats fuking funny laughing out loud

dadudemon
This time you can read it in order, I took the time to rearrange the quote. wink

I have no idea who this guy is, just wanted to phuck with him. stick out tongue

Wow, lol.

That was even better than the first one. You're like the myspace prankster equivalent of a Rock Legend...or something. Dude, this is awesome.

I think the rick roll'd was a very nice touch...he was an idiot...didn't even know wtf happened.

Leo.M
crylaugh

chillybanana
laughing That's great, I especially loved the part with the Rick Astley lyrics laughing out loud

ScarletSpeed

laughing

that was epic,

look at your devious little face laughing

Mudbug
Shows how easy it is to scam someone doing that!

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
laughing

that was epic,

look at your devious little face laughing

the look of "haha you got pwned lol."

As i said, classic.

Jericho Zerø
I enjoyed this one even moreso than the last. Incredibly hilarious.

Phucked Up
There's a new one later today, it's a lot shorter. I cut to the chase sooner.

~Wålshy~
There's a new one later today, it's a lot shorter. I cut to the chase sooner. laughing out loud you should go further and say you want to meet up

Phucked Up

Jericho Zerø
That's a plan for a future installment. w00t

That would phucking be awesome. And see, you guys could record the reactions and post them on youtube if you actually met up with them...

Phucked Up

~Wålshy~
I wouldn't want my ass kicked. laughing

We'd just set up a meeting, and then not show up, then wait for them to come back on MySpace and ask what happened, then break the news to them. or you could meet up at a really specific place and print off that picture and stick to like a lamp post or sign where you said you would meet up?

if you could make that work that would be awesome mmm

Phucked Up

Jericho Zerø
Oh yeah, forgot about the ass-kicking angle... Sounds like Walshy has it figured out, though.

Mairuzu
I'd like to see the picture of the girl you "pretended" to be.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I'd like to see the picture of the girl you "pretended" to be.

http://www.myspace.com/sexymandy1988

This is our fake profile.

Jericho Zerø
Funny as HELL!

Syren
Brilliant, Ken!! clapping

dadudemon
k....I sent that myspace link to my horny coworker....is first name is "Cam"......this should be good....I can't wait to "LOL" in his face.

Phucked Up
k....I sent that myspace link to my horny coworker....is first name is "Cam"......this should be good....I can't wait to "LOL" in his face.

If he adds me, I'll start work on him. yes

dadudemon
If he adds me, I'll start work on him. yes

Dude, you're already his friend...

laughing

He just asked me how he should talk to you....n 'stuff.

I played it cool. I told him to take it easy and talk nice to you. (but he doesn't know what he's in for....man o' man....this is gonna be good.)

Jericho Zerø
This... can't end well... LET'S WATCH!!! eek!

Phucked Up
Dude, you're already his friend...

laughing

He just asked me how he should talk to you....n 'stuff.

I played it cool. I told him to take it easy and talk nice to you. (but he doesn't know what he's in for....man o' man....this is gonna be good.)

I can't tell which one he is. nuts

Syren
So funny!! eek!

Jericho Zerø
I love disasters. Especially when they're wrapped in catastrophes.

Phucked Up
Wait, I found Cam. stick out tongue

dadudemon
Wait, I found Cam. stick out tongue

he said you're a cutie crylaugh

Strangelove
haha, this is good times.

Phucked Up
he said you're a cutie crylaugh

He may be right. haermm

Phucked Up
While I work over Cam...here is the latest MySpace Prank!

I don't feel like taking the time to rearrange the quotes, so read it from the bottom up.

And this is the image which I linked to.
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2199/rickboobuv4.gif

ScarletSpeed
While I work over Cam...here is the latest MySpace Prank!

I don't feel like taking the time to rearrange the quotes, so read it from the bottom up.

And this is the image which I linked to.
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2199/rickboobuv4.gif

laughing

Jericho Zerø
Burn!

Phucked Up
Finally got Cam to respond, the lols are going to build up later. wink

=Tired Hiker=
Pretty funny. I can't help but wonder if these guys masturbated while they were sending you messages, hah ah hah hah.

dadudemon
Finally got Cam to respond, the lols are going to build up later. wink

Too.....good. It's much better when you know the person personally. laughing

Dude, to put this guy into perspective.....he goes to the strip club in the middle of the day in the middle of the week....The background of his cell phone is a bunch of topless ladies sunbathing on the beach. (the earth quake measuring animated .gif...)

Phucked Up
Too.....good. It's much better when you know the person personally. laughing

Dude, to put this guy into perspective.....he goes to the strip club in the middle of the day in the middle of the week....The background of his cell phone is a bunch of topless ladies sunbathing on the beach. (the earth quake measuring animated .gif...)

And this guy is married?

dadudemon
And this guy is married?

no....not by far.

DanZeke25
http://www.myspace.com/sexymandy1988

This is our fake profile.

sick sick sick sick sick

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by DanZeke25
sick sick sick sick sick *friends request* haermm

Phucked Up
no....not by far.

But he is in a relationship...at least that's what his profile says.

dadudemon
But he is in a relationship...at least that's what his profile says.

He's not. That's weird. I wonder what his angle on that is?

Phucked Up
The latest and GREATEST "The MySpace Prank"!

Bottom Up!

~Wålshy~
drylaugh

Sol Valentine
crylaugh

Piggle Humsy
Love it! haermm

Phucked Up
New page, might as well add the greatest prank yet on it's own!

BOTTOM UP!

Strangelove
New page, might as well add the greatest prank yet on it's own!

BOTTOM UP!

haha, that guy was a good sport.

chillybanana
Epic laughing

Jericho Zerø
It's somehow not as funny when they don't get pissed... no expression

Aw, who the Hell am I kidding? It's still phucking hilarious!!! eek!

Mandos
Freaking hilarious. It is your civic duty now to keep producing those pranks for our sadistic pleasure!! eek!

Mairuzu
you just got some random guy?

Phucked Up
you just got some random guy?

Sure did.

dadudemon
The last one was great. I think it's awesome how he had a laugh about it. He's a good sport. He deserves a beer...tall boy or somethin'.

Also, Cam is all proud of his convo with you. Cam is so smooth. He said that this isn't the first time he has solicited photos from a myspace hottie. He deserves to be punked so bad...little perv. HAHAHA. I've got two guys in the office following along on this prank with you, phucked up. You've got one of them in tears earlier today. I'm gonna have to buy cam dinner or something after this so he doesn't kill me when I sleep.

Mairuzu
Sure did. Even better

Phucked Up
The last one was great. I think it's awesome how he had a laugh about it. He's a good sport. He deserves a beer...tall boy or somethin'.

Also, Cam is all proud of his convo with you. Cam is so smooth. He said that this isn't the first time he has solicited photos from a myspace hottie. He deserves to be punked so bad...little perv. HAHAHA. I've got two guys in the office following along on this prank with you, phucked up. You've got one of them in tears earlier today. I'm gonna have to buy cam dinner or something after this so he doesn't kill me when I sleep.

Your boy Cam was supposed to send me a picture of him making a kissy face to get the nudes...make sure he sends them to my MySpace. laughing

~Wålshy~
haermm

you should do something epic-er to that cam guy shock

Phucked Up
Cam just sent his Kissey Face picture. lol

~Wålshy~
laughing

Mairuzu
SHOW

Phucked Up
SHOW

The pic will be included in the final post of his prank. stick out tongue

Mairuzu
awesome

Phucked Up
If you guys have any ideas for how I can make this one more epic, just let me know.

~Wålshy~
say you will meet up!

ask for three somes and wen it turns out that your a dude, the dude who got asked for the three some will get pissed at the first guy!

or something like that mhmm

Phucked Up

~Wålshy~
haermm yeah

Jericho Zerø
I should delay sending him a picture, but ask to meet up. And have him meet dadudemon at a designated place. stick out tongue

that... is... AWESOME!!! do it...

Phucked Up
In the meantime, here is a random prank...it kinda sucks, but it's something to tide you all over.

BOTTOM UP!

~Wålshy~
haermm thats good

dadudemon
In the meantime, here is a random prank...it kinda sucks, but it's something to tide you all over.

BOTTOM UP!

Yeah, the sprinkles of Rick Astley throughout the convo made me chuckle. He's obviously oblivious to the Rick Roll'd internet phenomenon.

Syren
clapping

Phucked Up
This one is great!

BOTTOM UP AGAIN!

Piggle Humsy
how comes no guys ever offer to buy me nice cars cry

Jericho Zerø
He actually bought the cars? What a f*cktard!

Phucked Up

Jericho Zerø
I'd believe that. What an imbecile... I think this is the best so far. You guys don't intend to actually tell him who and where you are, though, do you? 'Cause, I mean, if the ass-f*ck decides to come down here, I'd gladly drive down and back you guys up.

Phucked Up

Jericho Zerø
They're always good for a laugh. He's probably some 13 year old wanker thinks he's better than everyone else and acts all big and bad...

Phucked Up

Jericho Zerø
What a loser...

Phucked Up

Röland
Am I the only one to thinks this is kind of a terrible thing to do? mmm

Jericho Zerø
I couldn't get a glimpse at any of them. He's set to private. Hey, feel free to add me if you've got a real account.

Link to my page (under construction...)

Phucked Up

Röland
It is, but we're not the ones initiating the conversations.

These guys all see a hot girl on MySpace and then try their damndest to get her to send them nudes. They are douchebags who need to learn a lesson.
I see.

If the girl obliges then she is just as much at fault as they are.

Phucked Up

Grinning Goku

And women aren't? confused

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
And women aren't? confused He shoots, he scores haermm

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
He shoots, he scores haermm

Don't get me wrong, RJ. I love women (not just sexually but from a human standpoint), but the fact that many of them insist on calling us idiots proves that they're dumb themselves. I mean what creature on Earth would repeatedly allow itself to be treated like crap over and over by the same types of assholes and then say there are no good men out there? They want the roughnecks. Not the guy who shows respect for people, works hard and has morals. No, he's a nerd or a geek. The truth is many women are out of their ****ing minds. Take a bunch of women and put them together in a working environment, they often can't tolerate each other and turn into complete bitches. Women aren't all they're cracked up to be. Oh and, RJ, how are you, man?

Phucked Up
Don't get me wrong, RJ. I love women (not just sexually but from a human standpoint), but the fact that many of them insist on calling us idiots proves that they're dumb themselves. I mean what creature on Earth would repeatedly allow itself to be treated like crap over and over by the same types of assholes and then say there are no good men out there? They want the roughnecks. Not the guy who shows respect for people, works hard and has morals. No, he's a nerd or a geek. The truth is many women are out of their ****ing minds. Take a bunch of women and but them together in a working environment, they often can't tolerate each other and turn into complete bitches. Women aren't all they're cracked up to be. Oh and, RJ, how are you, man?

Thankfully not all women are like that, otherwise I'd be single for the rest of my life. laughing My baby loves geeks. haermm

Grinning Goku
Thankfully not all women are like that, otherwise I'd be single for the rest of my life. laughing My baby loves geeks. haermm

Every rule has an exception. More power to you and your lady, Ken. I'm still looking for Ms. Tolerable right now.

dadudemon
Don't get me wrong, RJ. I love women (not just sexually but from a human standpoint), but the fact that many of them insist on calling us idiots proves that they're dumb themselves. I mean what creature on Earth would repeatedly allow itself to be treated like crap over and over by the same types of assholes and then say there are no good men out there? They want the roughnecks. Not the guy who shows respect for people, works hard and has morals. No, he's a nerd or a geek. The truth is many women are out of their ****ing minds. Take a bunch of women and put them together in a working environment, they often can't tolerate each other and turn into complete bitches. Women aren't all they're cracked up to be. Oh and, RJ, how are you, man?

So true, man.

Of course, there are exceptions. Just like there are exceptions to just about every man being an a**hole. Dude, I've noticed over the years that just about every dude is an a**hole on some level to their ladies. Ladies that make them lunch everyday for work, constantly try to snuggle with their man and get rejected left and right. Dude, WTF? There are few exceptions to men that are a**holes. I'd rather be married to chick that got jealous really easily than a chick that wouldn't let me hold her. There are some lame ass ladies out there as well. I think GG did a fine job defining that.

AbnormalButSane
hmm

Edit: I thought this was teh 1,000,000 thread. hmm

Piggle Humsy
Every rule has an exception. More power to you and your lady, Ken. I'm still looking for Ms. Tolerable right now.

w00t I'm a lady! lady

haermm

The Grey Fox
They want the roughnecks. Not the guy who shows respect for people, works hard and has morals. No, he's a nerd or a geek. I speak from experience when I say that you're totally right with this. Good way of putting it, too.

~Wålshy~
This one is great!

BOTTOM UP AGAIN!

drylaugh

thats great!!!

Phucked Up
Oh and uh...yeah, this can't go on anymore. My sister decided to be a b*tch and deleted the fake profile. We had 2 people being punked REAL good and now it's all lost.

I got a pic out of Cam though, I'll post it tomorrow. mmm

Strangelove
Oh and uh...yeah, this can't go on anymore. My sister decided to be a b*tch and deleted the fake profile. We had 2 people being punked REAL good and now it's all lost.

I got a pic out of Cam though, I'll post it tomorrow. mmm ....but why? Why would she do such a thing?

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Strangelove
....but why? Why would she do such a thing? Originally posted by Phucked Up
My sister decided to be a b*tch

no expression

Phucked Up
....but why? Why would she do such a thing? Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
no expression

What she said.

Strangelove
This one is great!

BOTTOM UP AGAIN!

I'm amazed anyone could be that stupid.

I hate people.

Strangelove
What she said. yeah, but did she give you a reason why?

And couldn't you stop her?

Phucked Up
yeah, but did she give you a reason why?

And couldn't you stop her?

She was afraid we were going to get in trouble.

And she did it while I was asleep.

Strangelove
this is why people sleep with one eye open.

Piggle Humsy
this is why people sleep with one eye open.

laughing

Syren
Your sister needs a hobby of her own, freakin' do gooder nahuh

Mandos
oh no... no more pranks.

~Wålshy~
make another one, you know you want to.

Mandos
yes. Yeeees!

DigiMark007
w00t My sister said I should get your MySpace and prank you. haermm

ermm What's your MySpace? ermm

Don't have one, thankfully. I do facebook, but it's easier to control privacy settings on that. As a teacher, I can't really go balls-out (literally or figuratively) on the internet.

Jericho Zerø
Man, I was enjoying the phuck out of this thread, too. Damn your do-gooder sister...

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Don't have one, thankfully. I do facebook, but it's easier to control privacy settings on that. As a teacher, I can't really go balls-out (literally or figuratively) on the internet. laughing out loud

~Wålshy~
is your sister single ken? ermmhappy

Mandos
I'll have to punish my sister, thinking it was yours! lol

Phucked Up
I wanna pass the torch...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>