David Icke 2008: Big Brother - The Big Picture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
David Icke blows away 400 people at a free public meeting'
(But don't expect the mainstream media to report it - he's mad, you see)

He is standing under the title 'Big Brother - The Big Picture' after a tremendous response to the idea over the last few days.

David has no desire to join the web of lies, deceit and corruption in the British Parliament, and would never swear the obligatory 'allegiance' to the Queen to take his seat, anyway, but it is a wonderful opportunity to highlight the depth, scale and connections of the rapidly emerging - and global - Big Brother State that he has been warning about in his books for nearly two decades.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4799447112501062338&q=4799447112501062338&ei=aqJzSKXlE5SK2wLd6JGoAQ

this is good to..short and sweet
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-972704915352925347

also
Please also send out this second video of David Icke speaking in 1996 - listen to what he said all those years ago and then look at the world today:
DAVID ICKE 1996: THE TURNING OF THE TIDE

The world we have today described and predicted in 1996. It's extraordinary.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6334005121196324215&hl=en

icke making it clear...

I want to make it clear one more time because a few people have still got the wrong impression. I have not put my name forward in the upcoming by-election because I want to win and nor do I have any chance of winning. I will get a few votes at most in the time we have. Personally I am not in the least bothered if I get zero.

It is not about that. It is about taking an opportunity in a by-election called by the sitting MP on the subject of 'Big Brother' to make the point that this is far, far bigger than even he realises and unless we see the BIG picture of what is going on nothing effective can be done to stop it.

We can sit on our bums and moan, or we can do what we don't want to do (as with me in this case) to communicate what people need to know as effectively as we can.

best wishes,

David

jaden101
6 hours of footage to say "buy my book"

Deano
nah not the reason at all. thanks for not watchin the video though. shame cos it is actually an amazing talk

Mr Parker
yep as usual,proves he isnt interested in the truth.Like always,never watches the videos you display for him.pretty sad.

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano
nah not the reason at all. thanks for not watchin the video though. shame cos it is actually an amazing talk

started watching the "short and sweet" one...57 minutes...2nd minutes and he's already plugged one of his books

i did agree with his part about the European parliment making the British parliment seem completely pointless though

haha...yeah...i'm sure you did....given that i've given you short articles to read and 10 minute long youtube videos to watch and then complained about "bible length" posts that you refuse to read...despite your claims that you've read countless books on the subjects we were discussing (and i use that word loosly)

Deano
theres nothin wrong with promotin a book tho. all he wants to do is spread his work. whats the point in writing a book and then not be allowed to promote it?

i think the main reason he flys his book about is to say 'well you took the piss outta me for what was in these books....now look'

jaden101
he was hardly a visionary though was he...i mean Orwell wrote about the same issues 3 years before icke was born

and the point is...he says "here's my book" (paraphrased) before he even starts talking about issues....says it all really...

KharmaDog
theres nothin wrong with promotin a book tho. all he wants to do is spread his work.

Yes, I'm sure he has no desire to sells books in order to make money.

Deano
how else do you suggest he pays the bills?

Bicnarok

Grand_Moff_Gav
In itself, you cannot say Icke is a liar because he makes his living off the books he sells...you cant expect him to live for nothing...

Then again we may wonder if he just writes balls to sell copies of his poorly written junk...

Deano
not balls though is it? read is earlier work and look at the world around you now. only an idiot would suggest his work is balls.

and plus his work is not poorly written at all. it is quite the opposite.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I apologise, his work which I found poorly written.

Deano
its not though. he deliberatly writes in a style that is easy to pick up. i find his writing style a joy to read.

other conspiracy books are far to long winded and boring.

willofthewisp
not balls though is it? read is earlier work and look at the world around you now. only an idiot would suggest his work is balls.

and plus his work is not poorly written at all. it is quite the opposite.

Oh wow, David Icke...I wondered if his name would come up in this forum. Surely you're not saying The Biggest Secret was a well written book? I'm not saying there is not a grain of truth to that book. His references to the Masons/Council on Foreign Relations/etc, imo, are credible and deserve further research, as do his references to ancient history. But the rest of that book is speculation and nothing more...right up there with Dianetics.... If you truly believe him when he claims most of the worlds' leaders and most influential "people" are reptilians from another dimension, I challenge you to find another source or some other form of evidence besides Icke. No hard evidence at all, just a really fun theory that sounds a lot like the movie V.

Deano
im talkin about his writing style and how easy it is to read.

Grand_Moff_Gav
im talkin about his writing style and how easy it is to read.

That doesn't mean its good though...I find it sloppy.

However, it is a very clever thing to do, means more people can read it and it encourages the academics to put it aside as they are offended by the crude language...thus they will be less likely to challenge it with responses.

Bicnarok
finally got round to watching the whole thing.

Brilliant stuff, those who claim he only does it for the money should see with which emotion he speaks, he puts his heart into and speaks like a man on a mission.

As he says though everyone should do thier own research

willofthewisp
If you listen to Hitler's speeches, you can't deny he speaks with a great amount of passion...

If you start looking up reptilians and find actual evidence that the Bush family, the British royal family, and the president of Mexico are reptilians or servants of, send it my way. But I'm betting all you'll find is pseudo-history and some really fun stories.

Bicnarok
I think comparing Icke with Hitler is rather silly and pathetic.

After all he aint talking about taking over the world and killing loads of people is he?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Bicnarok

After all he aint talking about taking over the world and killing loads of people is he?

It is silly but not for the reason you stated.

Originally posted by willofthewisp
If you listen to Hitler's speeches, you can't deny he speaks with a great amount of passion...

If you start looking up reptilians and find actual evidence that the Bush family, the British royal family, and the president of Mexico are reptilians or servants of, send it my way. But I'm betting all you'll find is pseudo-history and some really fun stories.

Ok Hitler spoke with a great amount of passion? Whats your point?

Hitler wasn't a liar, he believed what he said to the utmost degree.

Bicnarok

Grand_Moff_Gav
Global Warming is real...get used to it.

Bicnarok

willofthewisp
Originally posted by Bicnarok

That's not the point I'm making. The point I tried to make, and obviously failed to make, is that passion doesn't prove anything. You can be the most passionate speaker in the world and truly believe what you say. But that doesn't prove it's correct, or even close to accurate. I haven't met Icke, but it seems to me he isn't a liar. But we don't know that for a fact, do we? If he were in it for the money, wouldn't it benefit him to be passionate and at least come across like he believed in what he was saying? He really seems to believe in what he's saying, but who cares? For the accusations he makes, which are huge and catastrophic if correct, people need a little bit more than his word and his passion. That can't qualify as evidence.

Bicnarok

Deano
i assure u he isnt

xmarksthespot
Tony Robbins is passionate too... about getting your money.

Bicnarok

willofthewisp
http://www.knowthelies.com/?q=node/107

According to this, it looks like he's dismissed Obama as a liar and a showman...looks like Icke hasn't lost all his common sense! happy

Deano
anyone who becomes president is under tight control. puppets

Katsu
Read D. Ickes book The Big Secret, every page mentions the word lizard like 10 times, its like your being programmed.

Icke says aliens from mars had sex with homo erectus creating a new human race, homo sapiens.

Only a nut would believe it. He mixes lies with some truth, dont trust him.

Deano
its not nutty. you know nothing really. no one does

if we in the future stumble across a planet with aliens similar to ourselves. it would be only normal to experiment and we would almost definetly mix our dna with theres.

jaden101
its not nutty. you know nothing really. no one does

if we in the future stumble across a planet with aliens similar to ourselves. it would be only normal to experiment and we would almost definetly mix our dna with theres.

are you trying to say we'd **** aliens?....chances are...with human nature the way it is...we'd try to destroy any extraterrestrial life we come across

this is the most difficult message i've ever had to type on kmc cause i'm more drunk than i've been for a long time

Bicnarok
I think there are enough loony perverts in this world, would be easy to find someone to shag an alien.

Deano
Originally posted by jaden101
are you trying to say we'd **** aliens?....chances are...with human nature the way it is...we'd try to destroy any extraterrestrial life we come across

this is the most difficult message i've ever had to type on kmc cause i'm more drunk than i've been for a long time

i think you can create a cross breed without ****ing

Bicnarok
Yeh with cloning and all that, after all thats probably where we came from after some aliens mixed theirs with some ancient happy living with nature humanoid type creature.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.