I am freaking out man!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Randi
It is 11 oclock in WI and usually my grandmother is all awake and screachy and wants everything and watching The Price Right; but now the TV is off and she is still sleeping and i just got off the phone with my dad and he said she went to bed at 6 oclock last night so that means she is sleeping for 17 hours!!!!!
or she is dead. she is 78 years old and has pulmonary fibrosis (lung disease) and I heard her coughing like 2 hours ago. I am freaking out MAN!!!!! and she has her mouth wide open like a corpsey looking thing!!!!

FoxMeister
awehuhs You seriously make too many threads

Selphie
Check her pulse? Try waking her up?

Randi
My mom said to put a mirror by her mouth....thats weird

J.P Jaeh_Poole
Originally posted by Selphie
Check her pulse? Try waking her up?

what she said.

Randi
I can't, I like the silence.......

~Wålshy~
you should stab it with a fork, thats what i usually do.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Randi
My mom said to put a mirror by her mouth....thats weird
It's to check if she's breathing.

The mirror will fog up

Randi
I know but she said tape it to a stick and poke her with it too, also weird i know it is a thing for breathing.....douche

My dad said to go into the garage and get a hammer and hit her in the head and if she screams hit her agian laughing out loud

FoxMeister
I know but she said tape it to a stick and poke her with it too, also weird i know it is a thing for breathing.....douche

My dad said to go into the garage and get a hammer and hit her in the head and if she screams hit her agian laughing out loud
I don't think i deserve to be called a douche just for informing you of something which you appeared to not know ermm

Randi
I knew what you meant i just wasn't done with the sentence because i am wathing for sign of LIFE!!!

J.P Jaeh_Poole
is she still alive? she is? okay. that's good.

FoxMeister
erm

Randi
not sure, she just lays there with a blanket drapped over her mouth because thats how she likes to sleep with a blanket drapped over her head and it is really quite creepy when she does that, it's like she is prepaing herself

Selphie
I can't, I like the silence.......

Then stop complaining.

Just leave her be, and if she's dead, everyone can blame you for not doing anything just because you liked the silence.

Randi
I am evil i know but if you were me and you have to lsten to her chatter boxen the whole time you would appreciate the silence too

Selphie
but she's still human.

~Wålshy~
now shes a dead human

Selphie

Neo Darkhalen
gah another thread about dead people......it's been done....close...

Randi
but she is one of those bitchy old ladies, and she is.....wait the phone just rang in her bedroom................

DAMMIT! she is still alive....well SH!T!!!!

Selphie
Well, that's probably something you can keep to yourself next time.

Randi
What i can't celebrate Happy Dance

~Wålshy~
you should drug her

Randi
we do have morphine evil face

Neo Darkhalen
I hope she causes you many more years of unpleasantness.

Randi
it's is not me she is causing unpleasantness she is a real hag to my parents

chillybanana
You should be glad she's OK yes

Randi
no, she is a real ***** to my mom the first thing she said to her when my dad and my mom's wedding day she said "I didn't like you before, well I guess I have to now."

Jericho Zerø

Well, ain't that the pot callin' the kettle black?

~Wålshy~
pots can do that? awehuhs

chillybanana

Phucked Up
Reason #11908 why I think Randi is an annoying b*tch.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Reason #11908 why I think Randi is an annoying b*tch. You're barely at 11908? catch up!

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Reason #11908 why I think Randi is an annoying b*tch. Originally posted by Mairuzu
You're barely at 11908? catch up!
awehuhs Goddamn it. I lost count

Mairuzu
I'd write in the correct number but I don't believe it would fit. hmm

Neo Darkhalen
I though we were past the millionth mark with her. awehuhs

FoxMeister
I'm pretty sure i had just broke something-trillion hmm

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Mairuzu
You're barely at 11908? catch up!

I lost count too.

Selphie
let me be the first to say...

INFINITY! ha-son

Mairuzu
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

FoxMeister
An "eight" tilted 90 degrees either clock-way eh? hmm

Sounds ingenious

Mairuzu
Si

Jericho Zerø
Originally posted by Selphie
let me be the first to say...

INFINITY! ha-son

And let me be the first to say:

F*ck this thread.

Mywi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
You're barely at 11908? catch up! lol

steverules
When I saw the title of this thread I'd thought someone had been getting high off some naughty drug like calpol or some viacra with a hint of vodka 131 don't hate the player hate the game big grin

Jericho Zerø
Originally posted by steverules
When I saw the title of this thread I'd thought someone had been getting high off some naughty drug like calpol or some viacra with a hint of vodka 131 don't hate the player hate the game big grin

Your avvy... it's staring at me...

steverules
That happens alot big grin

Randi
that is just really disturbing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.