Quantum Leapers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
Quantum Leap Appreciation thread.

Most memorable/favoured moments.?

Please share. big grin

Raoul
favourite episodes: god, where do i start... the vietnam vet where sam goes back to the farm, the one where he's the cameraman protecting the anchor (first time i ever heard foreigner's 'i want to know what love is') and of course, the finale...

the one where he told al's wife he was alive, and the one where terry farrell died (al's ex gf), great ones too...

Captain REX
Oh, I've never actually seen it, but reading about it certainly got me interested. I will need to watch it someday...

SpikeSpiegel
I love Quantum Leap, so many good episodes. I love the one where Al and Sam swap places, the mob one and the one where he's castaway. I wish they'd finally make the new series that's been rumoured for the past 15 years.

Juk3n
Al as the devil was always one of my Faves, he was scary as lucifer.
Finale was awsome too, but it never neded the way i wanted it to :-(

Evil Dead
best episode, finale. I loved the way the series ended. So many series have happily ever after endings. We tuned in every week for 4 years watching the show, hoping Sam would get home........only to read on the last screen that he kept on leaping for years but never did get home. sweet ending.

SpikeSpiegel
You know, I just realised I don't have the final series on DVD yet...might go pick that up this afternoon...

Entity
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
You know, I just realised I don't have the final series on DVD yet...might go pick that up this afternoon... Good luck I've been looking for them and the Highlander Series on DVD for months now, since I've actually got money for once. But the only place I could find them were online, and I know its lame but I have an immense paranoia about buying stuff online.

Btw, yes as incredibly sad as it was, the last episode was in fact the absolute best ever.

Besides that, Sam leaping into himself @ 16 was great.
As was the ones in the past and present with his wife, and the ones with the evil leapers. OH, almost forgot the 3 part series with his daughter Samie.

Man I wish to god they'd at least make a T.V. movie with his daughter to try and see if they could do a new series.

One of the best tv shows ever. Probably seen every episode like 8 times and the final one more than I can count. "Even priest can quit!"

Entity
I never new Barnes and Noble sold DVDs, I mean real DVDs. But me and a friend were killing some time before we went to see the Dark Knight saturday and it was opposite it on the square so we checked it out since he's not really into the comic and I was gonna point him in the direction of some of the best graphic novels about Batman and other comic movies.

Anyway after awhile we just start roaming and we realise the have an entire movie and season DVD section and my god they had like almost literally every show I'd ever heard of. eek!

So yea I got caught up on all my quantum leap finally. I also got the Pretender Movies set and would've started on Highlander the series but damn they were like 60 apiece and I'd already racked up enough as it was. But I was able to get a member rewards card that paid for itself with the discount of that sale. smile

Wolfie
The best episodes for me are the ones where he leaped into himself as a kid, Vietnam, the mental institution episode, the one where Sam and Al switch places, Lee Harvey Oswald, the finale. So many good episodes.

Does anyone happen to know a means of getting a handlink replica? I've seen some online but no means of buying one.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I haven't watched them all yet, so I can't really pick which is my favorite. So far, I like them all, so... *grin*

Although, the one that stands out to me was when he goes to the viet war to sort-of save his brother... I like that one a lot.

Mandrag Ganon
I remember this show! I enjoyed it, but it's been so long since I watched it, I can't really pick an episode. The one that stands out is the one where Al and Sam switched places, and the one where Sam lept into the pregnant woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.