Batman vs Captain America with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
One day, Bats and Cap are lounging around chillin when Bruce brings up the idea of sparring to see who's the better fighter, no weapons, no nuthin.

Cap: But Bruce, I've been enhanced by the super soldier serum. You're only peak human, it wouldn't be fair, no offense.

Bats: None taken. But I've got just the thing to level the playing field, sort to speak. When I fought Bane, I studied his venom contraption and made one for myself, in case I ever went up against too tough odds...guess now's a good time as any to test it out.

So, the two are ready to fight till someone is KOed. Batman has Bane's venom contraption on his arm...and it is protected so Cap can't just try to disable it. Who wins?

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Starscream M
One day, Bats and Cap are lounging around chillin when Bruce brings up the idea of sparring to see who's the better fighter, no weapons, no nuthin.

Cap: But Bruce, I've been enhanced by the super soldier serum. You're only peak human, it wouldn't be fair, no offense.

Bats: None taken. But I've got just the thing to level the playing field, sort to speak. When I fought Bane, I studied his venom contraption and made one for myself, in case I ever went up against too tough odds...guess now's a good time as any to test it out.

So, the two are ready to fight till someone is KOed. Batman has Bane's venom contraption on his arm...and it is protected so Cap can't just try to disable it. Who wins?

5/10 either way. Unless the venom somehow messes with Bats thinking, then Cap would take the majority.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Starscream M

Interesting, Batman 8/10 ftw

psycho gundam
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1645/batman3mx2.th.jpg

batman wins, but only because this fight is rigged.

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1645/batman3mx2.th.jpg

batman wins, but only because this fight is rigged. how is it rigged?

Juk3n
CapUSA wins if he has his shield, he is wealthier in XP. imo.

BrianTheBad
if banes vemon takes batman to the exact strength cap has, I'd say this fight is a coinflip 5/10....granted batman gets use to his strength and it doesn't make him crazy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.