Nintendo world rp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragon47
(Dont worry i got permission)

Prolouge

It has begun in the world of nintendo world an evil plot has been made and all evil doers are to recieve their invitation to evil from the master hand an evil monstrocity who has decided to take over the world of nintendo.

Only heros from this world can destroy this evil and banish it away forever and lock it up for eternity and make sure every trace of evil cleaned up by their justice

Hawkeye113
Megaman Starforce Zerker and Megaman Starforce appeared and began to fight Yeti Blizzard. (I have permission)

dragon47
Chapter 1: Destruction of Mushroom Kingdom

Mario a hero in mushroom kingdom enjoys a stroll through toad village until a message sent to mario by toad

Toad:Mario the princess is in trouble please save her, heres a letter to notify whats happening

Letter: Dear Mario,
Bowser has teamed up with your old enemies he has formed an alliance with Wart,Cackletta's ghost,Princess shroob,Wario and waluigi and there attacking the castle as i write this letter oh no they arrived at my room help mario help

Mario crumpled the letter in his hand and ran to princess peach's castle

JacopeX
Bowser kept the castle safe guard with many Hammer Bros. and Goombas from any future interference with the kidnapping of Princess Peach. The Koopa Kids and Bowser Jr. took Princess Peach away as they all depended on flying transportation by Paratroopas. All was going his way as he continued on towards his Castle. Now that he had the one who can summon Mushrooms, she can acquire him all the Mushrooms he wants. Once he marries Princess Peach, he will rule the Mushroom Kingdom once and for all. Bowser left a great trail of his forces behind as he was long gone, towards his castle.

However, he had a feeling that their were other beings after him other than the typical Mario and Luigi. It came to his attention that he has seen many other unfamiliar beings during his travel to Princess Peach's castle.

Hawkeye113
Megaman Zerker appeared in front of Bowser and used a WideSword to attack him "Return Princess Peach to Mario or i kill you where you stand. I am not kidding. " Megaman Saurien then appeared as well. "Alright... time to die. " He formed a fireball in his hand "Bowser, either release princess peach or get the snot burned out of you by Me. "

IvyTetskomi
Luigi was walking along minding his own buissness when Mario ran past him.

Luigi: WAAA! Mario? Mario! Whasa matta brotha? Whasa goin on?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Hawkeye113
Megaman Zerker appeared in front of him and used a WideSword to attack him "Return Princess Peach to Mario or i kill you where you stand."

(Please be more informative. First of all, you just appeared out of nowhere. Second, who is him? Third, how did you attack me? In fact, how did you get to me from the ground to mid air? Fourth, Kill me? God-modding. Nuff said......Well not exactly but you know what I mean. Try again. smile)

Hawkeye113
Megaman Zerker "Bowser, I am giving you to the count of five to release Princess Peach. 1. "

dragon47
Mario:Luigi we need to a speed it up princess peach is in a trouble again

JacopeX
(*sigh*)

Boswer had the paratroopas balk just to see a small young man floating infront of him. He looked deep into the young boy's soul and simply showed a sign of hostility by breathing a large hoard of flames out of his mouth and into the body of Megaman. He then floated past Megaman quicker than ever as the Paratroopas flew away like never before along with the Koopa Kids and Bowser Jr. Bowser let out a loud roaring laugh. He turns to Peach only to see how defensless she is this time now that she is knocked out unconscious and being held up by five paratroopas.

Hawkeye113
Megaman "Recovery 100. " He then healed up "Vulcan. " a Cylinder shaped gun with 6 holes in it appeared over 1 arm and he fired 6 times at bowser "Die. "

Megaman "Style Change : Saurien On the Air. " Red Fire then surrounded his body changing him into Megaman Saurien. "Eat Magma"

JacopeX
The Large hoard of Paratroopas were shot down as they sacrificed themselves on Bowser's command. He kept fleeing off more and more further as he sees that he was headed over the ocean that would soon lead to his castle. The Paratroopas took off through the horizon of the ocean and flew higher, still at grasp of Bowser, Princess Peach, Bowser Jr. and the Koopa Kids. The once before large hoard of paratroopas now became Koopa troopas and they were all headed towards megaman.

Hawkeye113
Great Red Wings burst from megaman's back and he flew after Bowser.
"Sorry Viruses, but i don't play around. "

IvyTetskomi
Luigi gasped and grabbed Mario.

Luigi: let'sa go then!!!

Luigi took off running very fast, still holding onto Mario.

dragon47
Mario and Luigi arrive at Peach's castle

Mario appears in midair shooting fire balls at bowser mario then noticed megaman at the scene

Mario: Who a you be careful you a not alone he a formed an alliance with my old a foes

(jacope the foes on the letter are yours to control their your allies as well)

IvyTetskomi
Luigi looked at Browser and got terrified. He pointed at Browser and tapped Mario on the shoulder.

Luigi: M-MA-MARIO!!!!

lilk82394
Darkrai was taking a stroll and heard a commotion., he rushed to the scene.

darkxbox
ness looked up into the sky as he saw bowser floating high up. "huh, wonder what that is. well whatever it is it can't be good. pk thunder!" a ball of electricity shot out of his hands and flew in a circle around him he winced his eyes as the ball hit the ground exploded sending him high into the air. he hit something very big and hard with spike and gripped one of the spikes to stay up. he opened his eyes and realized he had landed on bowser's shell. "ah cra-" his hand slipped and he flailed his arms around, catching hold of the edge of the machines cabin, this time holding tighter in fear that he might fall into the propeller and. *gulp*

dragon47
Go charizard a red dragon appeared and grabbed the Ness and landed him on the ground where megaman,mario and luigi were

Red: heh are you okay kid

A boy with a red vest and cap and blue jeans appeared

Red: who's that pain

darkxbox
ness started freaking out when charizard grabbed him because he didn't know what it was. "ahhhhhhhhh! let me go!" he fell onto the ground and responded "uhm, yeah, i think so." he started looking over himself.

Ayáme Tetskomi
Lucario was minding his own bussiness when he heard a commotion. He listened carefully before rushing to the scene. He turned to Red, "What's going on here?"

dragon47
Red:"Well by the looks of that fat overgrown turtle is taking a princess by her own will so im helping them, do you want to assist?"

lilk82394
Suddenly Espio Appeared next to Red.

"Hey red, long time, no see.

dragon47
Red: Espio are you planning on helping with this overgrown turtle he has a whole alliance with other villians and we need as much help as we need

Ayáme Tetskomi
Lucario sighed, "Looks like you need my help Red..." he said.

Hawkeye113
Megaman "I will happily help you.... if you can return me to my own dimension after this is over. "

IchiPride
Leon, had been walking around this odd place for hours not sure where the hell he was finally noticing a commotion and something about a princess, thinking back to Ashley he decided to help "Hey uh I'll be happy to help I suppose...."

---------------------------

Saddler, looked around away from the island, not seeing Leon anymore he was in a rather large castle with odd kid-ish looking characters, "The prophecy? --- No.... Where am I?" he continued looking around for anyone.

dragon47
(does cant be use they have to be from either the company nintendo or nintendo cooperated)

darkxbox
ness stood there, staring at the large group that had suddenly formed, very confused. "what the heck is going on?!" he started running around in circles, repeating the question louder and louder.

lilk82394
Espio: Sure, Ill Help. Leaf Swirl

Espio teleported to Bowser and swept him up into a tornado grabbing the princess first.

Espio: Hmph. Your pathetic..........Bowser.
.................................................................................................
Darkrai: Lucario! Red! What is going on?

darkxbox
ness fell on his knees. "why is everyone ignoring me!... ohh, a smash ball from super smash bros. brawwl." *breaks bal* "pk... STAR STAR!!!"

*LARGE BALLS OF ENERGY FALL ON EVERYBODY*

this is how it should have gone now some one please respond to ness.))

MadMel
((lol, im going to ignore the pk starstorm, mainly because A - its godmoding, B - its pointless and C - i doubt there are any smash balls in this rp))

"have you considered that you're being ignored because thus far you have done nothing to contribute, and that you are in everyone's way?"
metaknight had appeared out of nowhere as he addressed the young boy.."maybe if you did something useful to the group they'll open up to you..respect will get you far"
suddenly a small star fell from the sky and crashlanded not 10 ft from the group..the popstar hero kirby emerged from the crater and hopped over to where metaknight was standing.."poyo?" he exclaimed, looking confusedly at the knight, then pointing towards the retreating bowser..metaknight nodded and kirby ran off, giving chase to bowser..metaknight followed, using his wings to easily keep pace with his would-be rival..

darkxbox
ness sighed, an annoyed look on his face. "maybe if i knew what was going on... not like anyone cares..." he watched as the 2 ran away.

dragon47
Red:Hey kid run bowser has stole the princess and his minions are mario and luigi's past rivals run

Mando' Ade
((please use punctuation and why did you say run twice, doesnt even make sense either time.))

ness tilted his head as he absorbed the information. "now would you mi-, oh forget it." he began chasing after kirby, not really knowing who any of them were.

((i don't really understand how espio can know red or bowser, oh yeah, and madmel, ness is described as 13 in earthbound. so he's not a young boy.))

Mandos
((I was going to join in, but it's a bit of a weak rp. Don't worry, I,m coming up with an ultimate rp idea that will leave not one of you standing!!!))

lilk82394
Espio grabbed the princess and teleported to Red.

Espio: Well, here she is. Why couldnt you just stop fatboy. He is pathetic.

Darkrai: Red what is going on!?

Ayáme Tetskomi
Lucario: Darkrai that princess was taken by a huge, ugly tortise, they call Browser. two characters, one in red and the other in green, they call Mario and Luigi, were trying to save her.

lilk82394
Darkrai: Which way did he go?

Mando' Ade
(( *sighs, "this rp sucks... i'm leavin." exits through door in space time continuoum.* ))

MadMel
Originally posted by Mandos
((I was going to join in, but it's a bit of a weak rp. Don't worry, I,m coming up with an ultimate rp idea that will leave not one of you standing!!!))
good luck roll eyes (sarcastic)
but yea until this rp picks up i dont think ill post

JacopeX
Originally posted by Mandos
((I was going to join in, but it's a bit of a weak rp. Don't worry, I,m coming up with an ultimate rp idea that will leave not one of you standing!!!)) (Oh really? Better than Ultimate Hero? NAH!)

After Megaman's debacle of capturing Bowser with the help of the Koopa Troopas, he did not hesitate to land on his land towards the island to his castle. The castle was prestige, grandure, and collosal. Bowser had the paratroopas carry him to his throne room as the Koopa kids were ordered to have Princess peach lay on the last floor of the castle. Bowser Jr. had to take the stairs as he threw a tantrum but of course Bowser did not care.

As the paratroopas landed safely on the ground and set Bowser as well, Bowser marched slowly to his throne and sat down, planning on visiting Princess Peach once she awakens from being unconcious. The koopa kids arrived into the throne room, ready for the next plan into stopping a force that will soon interfere with his plan into marrying Princess Peach.

dragon47
Mario:"Look there he is *points to castle*""Let'sa go"

All the hero's ran to the castle they see the drawbridge is closed

Red: can any of you go through that door without alerting the guards

lilk82394
Darkrai: i can. i am a ghost/dark creature. That is elementary school.

dragon47
Red: yeah thats right *takes out pokedex*

Pokedex: Darkrai the dark aura pokemon its attacks are hypnosis dream eater night shade and dark pulse

Red:if you could use hypnosis you could knock the guards out

lilk82394
Darkrai: Already done. And my attacks are Dream Eater, Dark Pulse, Nightmare, and Dark Void(puts them to sleep)

dragon47
(im not waiting for people to respondmad )

The drawbridge dropped and the heroes walked inside they notice 3 doors in their way a sign read "Choose a door choose your fate"

Mario:"Let'sa split into three teams I'll be with luigi,Red go with'a Lucario and Darkrai,and'a finally Megaman and'a Espio We must'a hurry and'a save the princess Let'sa go

Mario's team goes into the middle door

Red's team goes to the first door

Espio's team goes to the last door

Mandos
You have to know when to let it die))

dragon47
would u stop

Mandos
k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.