Clan destine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
any one been reading it so far? They finally brought it back this year I believe so or maybe last year.

ragesRemorse
holy shit, they brought this back?

I used to love clan destine

Battlehammer
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
holy shit, they brought this back?

I used to love clan destine
me as well. I am pritty sure they brought it back. I saw new issues of it at my comic shop, but not enough money to get them.

Galan007
They did. The first issue of the new series came out in February, iirc.

ragesRemorse
im actually excited to hear this. I've had my eyeballs deep in comics lately. I have been catching up on 100 bullets and the pilot series'. I'm definitely making an early trip to the comic shop. It seems i may have found something else to read. Thanks for the news

Galan007
Just so you know, the newest series was only 5 issues long and they've all been released. Issue #5 came out last month, I do believe.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
im actually excited to hear this. I've had my eyeballs deep in comics lately. I have been catching up on 100 bullets and the pilot series'. I'm definitely making an early trip to the comic shop. It seems i may have found something else to read. Thanks for the news
your welcome. yea onces my pay check comes I gunna start reading them.

willRules
Is this the series by Alan Davis? I love his artwork yes

Galan007
Originally posted by willRules
Is this the series by Alan Davis? I love his artwork yes Volumes 1 & 2 = Davis. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.