Not new. But I've returned!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HeartsDesire
Yeahhhh... it's been a REALLY long time since I've last visited this forum, let alone ANY forum period, so I don't really expect anyone to remember me. stick out tongue

(Besides, I'm not even sure if my old pals even visit this site anymore)

which is fine with me! I don't mind making new friends anyway lol. So yeah, lets see.

I refuse to tell anyone my name (at least for now) but people usually call me Hearts heh. Uh... I'm loud, I talk a lot, (usually about things that aren't really all that interesting) I LOVE to RP, and my favorite food is... anything with calories that tastes good.

Other then that, hello everyone. ^^;

guy222
hello and welcome

Darth Demise
greetings, i am your demise.

Grand_Moff_Gav
nice to meet you...I am your deliverance.

Yoshi Paradise
What's up, Hearts.

Just remember not to spam or insult other members.

BruceSkywalker
Hello. Welcome y humble home

HeartsDesire
lol thanks you guys. And no worries, I've been visiting forums for years, so I promise to abide by the rules.

I'm a good girl. wink haha

Hm... any suggestions on some good RP's I can jump into? Or am I pretty much going to have to look through them all.? ><

guy222
hello again

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by HeartsDesire
lol thanks you guys. And no worries, I've been visiting forums for years, so I promise to abide by the rules.

I'm a good girl. wink haha

Hm... any suggestions on some good RP's I can jump into? Or am I pretty much going to have to look through them all.? ><

you hot?awesome

haha,

welcomebig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.