Leia kissing Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Thats just gross.And after Luke found out she was his sister he didn't care that she tongued him.When I first saw that seen in ROTJ I excepted him to wash his mouth out or something like Ace Ventura after finding out who she was.

Darth Heinous
Well they didn't know. It's not a big deal. At least they didn't have sex with each other. Right?

UnknownBountyHunter
WronG!, incest causes country music, ban the inbreeding!

J/J well actually it is gross but that's four years later, I doubt they'd remember.

UnknownBountyHunter
Let's focus on basics as well, this belongs in the OT forum.

Dark Lady Mara
She kissed him in ESB, also. And how about Splinter of the Mind's Eye?
*shudder*

UnknownBountyHunter
Still they had no idea they were related until ROTJ.

Dim
She didn't tongue him....there was NO tongue!...

I wonder if they had to talk to a psychatrist droid later on. wink

UnknownBountyHunter
Really!, you sicko EvilJedi smile

theEviljedi
Well it was FULL mouth.

Xizor
Do they have incest like that in Louisiana EvilJedi? j/k man.big grin

UnknownBountyHunter
Xizor, why oh why? EvilJedi its an order that you DON'T respond to that. Its just itching for a fight.

Xizor
Sorry, I was just pokin fun.

UnknownBountyHunter
We have to keep member-aimed opinions to ourselves. wink

UnknownBountyHunter
Also, I got the 100th post for this forum stick out tongue

Xantos Clone
hehehe

is would have been funny if Han was like "eewww you kissed your brother !!!"

and like the Ace Ventura thing .....luke would be seen chewing 5 packs of gum in the next scene....

noggins
If you remember in ROTJ Leia says "somehow I've always known". Look at her - she knew all along and was just toying with Luke's feelings even though he didn't quite know they were inscestuous!
Noggs (=-\)
www.angelfire.com/scifi/episodeiii
www.angelfire.com/scifi/republicsaga
www.angelfire.com/scifi/episodeiv

Xizor
She began to get clues after the emotional connection on cloud city. She didn't have any idea when she was smooching him on hoth.

Darth Daft
Personally I don't think it's that big a deal. I mean, sure their tongues probably touched, but it's still not much more than a basic kiss. It was nothing sexual, just mouths touching. Nothing to get excited about.

theEviljedi
Would you do that to your sister?The thought of me and my sister doing that is just awfull.

Darth Daft
Yeah same here come to think of it. stick out tongue

GordonSkywalker
What a disgusting concept!

cookies2006
Yeah. But they didnt really know till after it happend.

GordonSkywalker
I for one think it was a bad idea for them to end up being related like that! The storyline was more interesting to me without that sudden revelation. smile

cookies2006
Yes but without them there would be no storyline at all.

Corran
I like to think it was just a kiss on the lips, no tongues, so what's the problem?

cookies2006
? Ask Gordon?

Corran
OK I will.

Gordon, I like to think it was just a kiss on the lips, no tongues, so what's the problem?

GordonSkywalker
I have a problem with making Luke and Leia both the offspring of the fallen Anakin Skywalker. It makes no sense to me and I believe the storyline was far more interesting without that side venture.

cookies2006
It didnt really thrill me either.

Tevesh
this is nothing compared to Oedipus. he had SEX with his MOM and had kids/brothers and sisters with his mom. now that's gross. of course he didn't know either....

finti
As if GL really gave a s**t big grin

yerssot
then you haven't started talking about the rumor Palpa is Anakins father big grin

GordonSkywalker
What about Qui Gon being his father? big grin

yerssot
no, QG was just visiting Shmi stick out tongue

Corran
Possibly for the second time?

yerssot
fifth actually, he forgot to eat anakin when he was just a baby

GordonSkywalker
Qui Gon or Palpatine? laughing out loud

yerssot
QG, makes you think about Shmi huh?

GordonSkywalker
What, that she lied about the boy's parentage to Qui Gon so he would never know the boy was his son? wink

yerssot
you got that right big grin

GordonSkywalker
Ah I see now. An enlightened viewpoint in regards to that scene. big grin

yerssot
and people thought the two were just friendly big grin

GordonSkywalker
I had thought of that once before after watching Menace for the umpteenth time. Qui Gon and Shmi acted a bit odd during their dialogue about the boy's paternity.

yerssot
especially when they he asks who his father was, he knew well enough!

GordonSkywalker
Yes I recall his look when she said there was no father!

yerssot
never trust a tatooine girl

cookies2006
But you can always trust a tatooine guy?

GordonSkywalker
Not in Anakin's case.

jimbo3
You have to wonder why the kiss was included in the story in the first place. Had George not figured out that they would be brother and sister by that stage? .....come to think of it....probebly not.

GordonSkywalker
Hard to say Jimbo.

yerssot
'twas yes

princess leia
i never saw leia kiss luke in rotj...when was that?

yerssot
on the ship of Jabba, just before they took that cable thingie to swing off

Rave
Kissing your brother. sick Well lets just say that I would never ever kiss my brother like that. no

yerssot
at the time they didn't knew it rave

Rave
True true.But when Luke told Leia that she was hs sister she said that seh always knew.

Okey I think I'm thinking to hard about this.

yerssot
true, but how many days are between saving han and being in the ewok village?

and how long did she "knew" it?

Metroplex
Arent Luke and Leia twins??? Shouldn't they have recognized each other?

yerssot
seperated at birth, meeting eachother for the first time at age 18 while Luke is saving Leia, a rebel princess????

"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
-"What? oh! The uniform! I'm Luke Skywalker, I have..."
"Luke Skywalker? my long lost twin brother!!!"
roll eyes (sarcastic)

look at ROTJ again, it was CLEARLY said it was all a big secret!

BackFire349
ah the magic of incest

Maikahyandowen
She only kissed him to piss off han.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bangin.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jester.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/starwars.gif

Member.
Remember that this is in another universe. Incest here might be considered sick but in that universe it might not.

Lyn
I don't think it was such a big deal...

I don't remember them kissing in ROTJ...in ESB yes but not Ep5...

Oh and Metroplex, being twins doesn't mean you look incredibly alike, especially paternal twins. Believe me, I am one.

Beyond Image
that scene from ace venture was totally fun-E...way funny, oh, boy, do i have a huge grin on my face as i remember how he plunged his mouth and cryed in the shower.

eggmayo
Err, If i remember, Luke and Leia didnt know they were related then.

Darth Subjekt
uhh...ESB is ep5...maybe you just typed it wrong. she pecked him in rotj too...*kiss*"for luck."....she wants to feels lukes "force" hehe

Red Superfly
The "kiss" in ANH is not incestuous at all.

The kiss in ESB was because she had to p*ss Han off. How else could she do that? Smooch Chewie? "Oh you kissed that big hairball now I'm jealous". C'Mon.

She should've saved us the trouble of this thread and just planted a smacker on Lando instead.

Maikahyandowen
THAT would be funny

moonwalker741
wow old thread blink

MC John 117
lol....incest..... droolio

Maikahyandowen
you weirdo Melkore.

Darth Subjekt
kissing a brother or sister isnt incest....its GROSS, but its not incest until Luke slides his lightsaber into her darkside. hehe.

kanis
alien But to argue luke and leia did not know that they were brother and sister, I think that was on their minds when luke told leia that he was her brother maybe when leia kissed luke in ESB maybe in some part of her mind leia knew that it was wrong.

Darth Subjekt
yea probably

Jackie Malfoy
Hey Han Solo had a longer kiss so it is not that sick.Leia only kiss Luke fast to make Solo upset.So I doubt it if love had anything to do with it!JM

Darth Subjekt
no one mentioned love being in there....at least i didnt.

Whats love got do....go to do with it? Whats love.....smile

MC John 117
You know this MAN. stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

Wait huh

sick

ARC Trooper 117
laughing

Napalm
If I toung kissed a girl and later found out she was my sister I probally vomit and wash my mouth out like ace ventura

Darth Subjekt
lol

Darth Subjekt
im surprised you didnt mention my lightsaber and darkside comment...lol

TheFilmProphet
I was seriously going to pick that one, but it was a difficult decision between the two so I chose the other one instead, lol

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Bottom Line, they did'nt know!!!

Corran
And they did not even use tongues, it's just a kiss on the lips.

TheFilmProphet
Doesn't make it any better though, wink

Clovie
Originally posted by theEviljedi
Thats just gross.And after Luke found out she was his sister he didn't care that she tongued him.When I first saw that seen in ROTJ I excepted him to wash his mouth out or something like Ace Ventura after finding out who she was. that kiss was frenchie? huh i thought the normal one :cofnused:
and i think she kissed him only to make hansolo jealous ninja

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by Corran
And they did not even use tongues, it's just a kiss on the lips.

An intimate kiss doesn't have to involve using tongues though.

shadow225588
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
but its not incest until Luke slides his lightsaber into her darkside. hehe.

That has to be one of the funnest quotes i have ever seen about star wars lmao nice one

Ladyluck
haha i remember that...i laughed when that happened...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Red Superfly
The "kiss" in ANH is not incestuous at all.

The kiss in ESB was because she had to p*ss Han off. How else could she do that? Smooch Chewie? "Oh you kissed that big hairball now I'm jealous". C'Mon.

She should've saved us the trouble of this thread and just planted a smacker on Lando instead.

Hey Red superfly.this thread proves what I have been telling you all along that there are many many star wars fans out there like myself and my best friends Mom and dad who were just plain grossed out by this stupid and idiotic idea Lucas came up with that Luke and Leia became brothers and sisters In Return Of The Jedi.Maybe now you'll realise I do know what I am talking about when I mention things like this and how there are tons and tons of people bothered by what transpired in Jedi with Luke and Leia becoming brothers and sisters in the end.Lots of people here obviously agree with me it was a horrible idea.

Hopefully you will also now realise that there are thousands out there who feel the same way as I do about that other movie we have discussed many many times before in the past and also hated that movie because of the stupid change they made in that movie that we have discussed many times before in the past.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by theEvilJedi
Thats just gross.And after Luke found out she was his sister he didn't care that she tongued him.When I first saw that seen in ROTJ I excepted him to wash his mouth out or something like Ace Ventura after finding out who she was.

It sure is Evil Jedi.That more than anything was the most stupidest thing they came up with in that movie was them becoming brothers and sisters.Lucas must have liked forgot about that scene in Empire strikes back when she kissed him on the mouth like she did when Return of the jedi was being made.I just cant believe he could have been so stupid to put that in the movie.That more than anything ruined the whole movie for me. mad

it like they start out as friends,then become lovers,then become brothers and sisters.oh my god. sick

Mr Parker
Originally posted by trilight
You have to wonder why the kiss was included in the story in the first place. Had George not figured out that they would be brother and sister by that stage? .....come to think of it....probebly not.

No it was just a stupid idea Lucas came up with in Jedi that they would become brother and sisters at the end despite what red superfly will tell you .

Stacks
Ok fine they didnt know... but there's still a certain level of grossness that can not be rationalized...

Mr Parker
Exactly.well said.

Cheesiness
I don't know about the rest of you but it kinda gave me an erection.

Mr Parker
Ha.I see Red Superfly cant admit it that there are so many people out there who were grossed out about this and hated it. big grin

xyz jedi
How can you be grossed out by a kiss???
Imagine if it was a Blow job or something like that?

Mr Parker
simple.It was on his mouth and it was his sister. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bILLYgOAT
the pecks on the cheeks were ok
but what spilled my porridge was the tongue action in ESB
Lukes reaction immediately after the bile swop with his sis?..........sheer satisfaction.

Perhaps, for George,
this is acceptable behaviour in a family unit .

Mr Parker
Yeah I cannot believe Lucas was stupid enough to decide they would be brothers and sisters in Jedi after Luke enjoyed the kiss so much from her.I guess this kind of action went on in Lucas's family when he was growing up so he automatically thought it was normal. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Red Superfly
No. It's a flaw. After reading this thread, the issue is still not closed.

Don't PM me about "winning the arguement" Mr. Parker when it's so obvious that the issue is still up in the air.

People are allowed to have opinions. It may seem insestual, but there are people who are understanding enough to know this is a movie, and Leia simply didn't know about Luke.

Can it REALLY be as simple as that? Yes, it could be.

I don't know who you are trying to "convert" but it's clear not everyone thinks like you do Mr Parker. They aren't stupid, or moronic because of it either.

The Episode III line "You are either with me, or you are my enemy" is amusingly ironic in this situation.

And whats with the rolling eyes smilie all the time? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fishy
That kiss was hot, mesa love incest...

Well actually I don't and i didn't think the kiss was hot either... It was just a stupid kiss, it wasn't like it was incest she didn't do anything real a stupid kiss. And all she did was kiss somebody she did not know was her brother, it would have different if she knew, but she didn't so really it doesn't matter.

Darth Travizzle
I'm surprised Han didn't say:
"You LOVE your BROTHER more than you love me?"

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Red Superfly
No. It's a flaw. After reading this thread, the issue is still not closed.

Don't PM me about "winning the arguement" Mr. Parker when it's so obvious that the issue is still up in the air.

People are allowed to have opinions. It may seem insestual, but there are people who are understanding enough to know this is a movie, and Leia simply didn't know about Luke.

Can it REALLY be as simple as that? Yes, it could be.

I don't know who you are trying to "convert" but it's clear not everyone thinks like you do Mr Parker. They aren't stupid, or moronic because of it either.

The Episode III line "You are either with me, or you are my enemy" is amusingly ironic in this situation.

And whats with the rolling eyes smilie all the time? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah but its ALSO clear as this thread shows that many people DO think like I do that it was just plain gross and stupid for that to be in the movie.and thats been my point to you all along that there ARE many people out there like me and this thread starter who was grossed out by that and did not like that part in Jedi.You said once you dont think that there are very many people out there like me and this thread starter that think like that but from the responses people have had on this thread it just proves that I have been right about this topic all along.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
I'm surprised Han didn't say:
"You LOVE your BROTHER more than you love me?"

They should have had Han say that since the movie was so stupid anyways. big grin

Red Superfly
But dude, I said many people are willing to forgive it because of the nature and circumstances of the kiss. I know people think it's incestuous.

I would just like to know how old these people are, especially the ones who think its incest. Just by looking at the posts, you can kinda guage the relative intelligence of the posters. In general, the thread has led me to believe that anyone who does think it is incestuous isn't mature enough to deal with such an issue. That's a bold genralisation, and I am generalising EVERYBODY, but the majority who think it's incest are morons.

Anyone with basic grammar skills who can put a decent sentence together seems to disagree with it being overly incestuous. That indicates to me that immature people think it's incestuous.

This issue has had too much controversy. It's such a small and insignificant matter to boot.

But then again, that's my opnion, so feel free to p*ss all over that too.

Mr Parker
yeah but I also said that many people are NOT able to forgive which is true by the people posting on this thread.For you to say that people who think its incset are morons just proves to me that you dont have a clue what your talking about because I happen to know that my best friends mom and dad who when they saw it remarked to me-talk about incest among the family.They happen to be very intelligent people and are hardly morons so you lost your credibility on this right there.

Fishy
People who think its incest and make an issue about this are idiots, maybe not because of education but because they are making an elephant out of a mosquito

Red Superfly
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah but I also said that many people are NOT able to forgive which is true by the people posting on this thread.For you to say that people who think its incset are morons just proves to me that you dont have a clue what your talking about because I happen to know that my best friends mom and dad who when they saw it remarked to me-talk about incest among the family.They happen to be very intelligent people and are hardly morons so you lost your credibility on this right there.

It isn't about intelligence. You can be clever, but still be immature. That's what I meant.

You can be a mathematical genius and still be stupid, and you don't need a Degree in Nuclear Microbiology to have a valid opinion, either. Again, you're dealling with black and white absolutes. I've made clear that I wasn't generalising, but had to sum up a majority, you just have to, to a certain extent. That's all I was doing.

And, your "best friends mom and dad" are not representative of all intelligent people of this planet.

Oh and I think pretty much EVERYONE thought "isn't that a bit incestuos" - but later realised it's only a small flaw and that, if they watch the series again, any sane, rational person would realise IT REALLY ISN'T THAT BIG A DEAL!

My friends dad is a brain surgeon. He believes in ghosts. Does that mean ghosts exist? No.

Come on. Now I'm convinced you are just taking the p*ss.

eggmayo
If some random hit chick came onto you in a bar and you ended up making out... thats cool.

MadHeretic
Kissing your sister/brother is not incest. It's quite common, and mouth to mouth kissing among siblings/cousins is a traditional practice in many parts of the world, as greeting/show of affection.

Mr Parker
Here in the states its considered revolting as it is in many other parts of the globe as well.Especially when its done with passion like Leia did with Luke in Empire.

JediKnightTalin
Okay, this is my first post, and I'm stepping up on the soapbox here <g>

First: ANH kiss. Totally not incest, she kissed him on the cheek. And didn't know he was her brother, but that's entirely besides the point. It was on the cheek. Hello?! I've kissed my brother on the cheek, I don't know a single person who's never kissed her brother on the cheek.

Second: ESB kiss. Still didn't know Luke was her brother. But besides that, Leia kissed him purely because Han was pissing her off, and she wanted to show him that he wasn't getting to her. Tho if you ask me, it had purely the opposite effect. And yes, Luke looked like the cat who got the cream, but dude?! If you were kissed by her, wouldn't you?! Yeah, you might be squicked when you learn, *months* later, that she's your sister, but still.

Third: ROTJ kiss. I went over the "swinging from the barge" scene with a fine-tooth comb, Luke and Leia did *not* kiss. Too bad, I woulda liked to see that. Anyway. He didn't look down her top, either. If you follow the line of his eyes, he's looking at the skiff that Han et al. are on. However, Luke did kiss Leia -- on the cheek <pout> -- on the Ewok boardwalk right before he went off to face Vader.

Fourth: It's all personal preference. If some people like Luke/Leia, whatever. It's their choice. You don't like it, whatever. Don't read it. You know the saying, "Ignorance is bliss"? Well the whole Luke/Leia "thing" is kinda like Queer As Folk (stick with me here)... if you don't like it... change the channel. If you don't like Luke/Leia, don't read it.

There's a few things/pairings that I don't like, and you know what? I don't go around blabbing about it. For one thing, nobody would believe me that there's something out there that I actually don't like or that squicks me, but whatever. My point is, if I don't like it, I don't see a point in wasting my, and others' time talking about it.

Personally, I like Luke/Leia. I think they have great chemistry, and it was so totally a mistake to make them twins that I won't even go into it. Not much point, anyway, since a ton of other people have already explained the reasons.

Anyway, I think that's about it. Feel free to flame/blast me, but if you do, please do so privately. If you feel like giving me props/kudos, please do so publically <vbg>

dflood
happy great first post

JediKnightTalin
LOL Thanks! <g>

Darth Nhilus
Yeah and when luke told her that they were brother and sister, luke kissed her. Watch episode 6 again to make sure.

JediKnightTalin
Yeah, but he kissed her on the cheek... as I already pointed out.

SithHappens
The worst thingto think about is how Luke was probably eyeing up Leia on tattooine, then he finds out he must be like: OMFG my dirty dirty thoughts.

nachoyoshi
ok, im posting over a year after this forum was started. but just to solidify things, the facts are this.
The kisses do happen.
Lucas didnt "forget" them, he had written all the scripts for the orginal trilogy before making the first movie.
As far as the morality of the issue, thats all to opinion, but Lucas's movies were much more radical before toned down by the editing boards anyways, Lucas included these scenes to solidify the formation of the brother/sister bond to show that they have that connection, but they were misinterpruting it, at least the kiss during the Jaba scenes. The original kiss in empire strikes back, when on hoth, was for the sole purpose of making han jealous. she was realizing that she had feelings for both of them, but the feelings luke shared were merely familial, and were that connection they shared through family and through the force, while the ones for Han were love. Approve or not, this is why they are in the movie, and were not intended to be that of incest at all.

In all honesty, its conservative fanatics like you that ruin movies. if you dont like a movie, dont watch it, no one forced you to watch star wars, and no one forced you to complain about it.
end of story.

JaehSkywalker
this thread totally sucks. movies are already done, and they are actually GOOD... the kissing fitted in, so you can all just stop insisting it was yuck and not good and whatever else.

Council#13
There's someone on these forums with this halarious sig where Leia is kissing Luke and Chewie and Han who don't know they're siblings are just like "Whatever" but this guy photoshoped an image of a ghost Obi-Wan going like "Oh, man!"

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Council#13
There's someone on these forums with this halarious sig where Leia is kissing Luke and Chewie and Han who don't know they're siblings are just like "Whatever" but this guy photoshoped an image of a ghost Obi-Wan going like "Oh, man!"

I like his sig. it's soo funny laughing out loud

Council#13
laughing out loud It is

Madacapa
How do we know that Luke and Leia did not have sex? Do you recall the passionate kiss Leia gave Luke in "The Empire Strikes Back?" I am going to assume that Luke and Leia had sex between Star Wars IV and V. Maybe she felt something wrong, but it didn't stop Luke from using the Force on her in very intimate ways... embarrasment

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Madacapa
How do we know that Luke and Leia did not have sex? Do you recall the passionate kiss Leia gave Luke in "The Empire Strikes Back?" I am going to assume that Luke and Leia had sex between Star Wars IV and V. Maybe she felt something wrong, but it didn't stop Luke from using the Force on her in very intimate ways... embarrasment

gosh... i don't wanna think about that... that's incest! heck.. so gross... yiwww!

Council#13
I hope that they did not

Hwoarang
Why is everyone making such a big deal about this. Its no wonder people mock Star Wars fanatics.

It was fine and funny to see it happen and Hans reaction. But when they found out they were related it become gross. But nothing to really go mad about. they had been through so much do you really think it means anything. They kissed, it was fun but nothing terribly disgusting.

Get over it, stop being what everyone thinks you are.

Fools.

JaehSkywalker
agreed with Council, and Hwoarang, i love you, got my point across.

Council#13
Originally posted by Hwoarang
Why is everyone making such a big deal about this. Its no wonder people mock Star Wars fanatics.

It was fine and funny to see it happen and Hans reaction. But when they found out they were related it become gross. But nothing to really go mad about. they had been through so much do you really think it means anything. They kissed, it was fun but nothing terribly disgusting.

Fools.

no expression We're freaking out like little girls because someone said that they had sex, which is called Incest. Which is disgusting. Then I think of penguins waddling and I laugh no expression

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Council#13
no expression We're freaking out like little girls because someone said that they had sex, which is called Incest. Which is disgusting. Then I think of penguins waddling and I laugh no expression

'xactly though... you're right..

Madacapa

Fools.

No, you are a fool. When Stars Wars IV and V were written, it is clear that they did not intend for Luke and Leia to be twins. Then to get out of a love triange, they decided that the easiest solution was to make them related. However, it did not erase the kiss Luke & Leia in Star Wars IV, and the very hot, passionate, tongue kiss they had in Star Wars V.

Based on that I am assuming they had actual sex. Now, if George Lucas will write a cannon story that makes it clear they did not have sex, then I will change my mind.

Hwoarang
I love you to.

That opening but made me laugh Madacapa

Anyway, why would they have sex ? Did they ever show any real lust for each other apart from Luke showing the minor interest like any other man would do. I always thought the kiss was just for luck or to piss of Han. She was to bitchy to show any REAL interest in any of them at that point. Why look into things ? Its a film, lots of things arent shown because they are irevelent. So theres no need. Having sex might be just a bit revelent. He hasnt produced anything so ovioulsey nothing like that has took place.

And aren't Jedi's supposed to stay away from women. I am pretty sure Yoda or Obi would have give him a list of rules ETC.

Revan Souer
I think I find twisted about this is the fact she says tht she always knew that he was her brother, If I had a sister and she kissed me like that i wouldnt be happy

Hwoarang
Don't take things to literal. Thats the problem with everyone. She just felt a connection with them that she couldn't understand.

So when she found out, it wasn't a really big shock because she had that weird feeling about him, and has that connection that you don't understand till you find out the truth. then it all makes sense.

Revan Souer
Don't take things to literal. Thats the problem with everyone. She just felt a connection with them that she couldn't understand.

So when she found out, it wasn't a really big shock because she had that weird feeling about him, and has that connection that you don't understand till you find out the truth. then it all makes sense. I know I was just pissing with ya. I do think though that like most she kisses Luke t get to HAN

Hwoarang
yes

Tangible God
Am I the only one who finds it fun to watch again and again?

Darth Subjekt
well then laugh it up fuzzball...

Hwoarang
huh

Madacapa
I love you to.

That opening but made me laugh Madacapa

Anyway, why would they have sex ? Did they ever show any real lust for each other apart from Luke showing the minor interest like any other man would do. I always thought the kiss was just for luck or to piss of Han. She was to bitchy to show any REAL interest in any of them at that point. Why look into things ? Its a film, lots of things arent shown because they are irevelent. So theres no need. Having sex might be just a bit revelent. He hasnt produced anything so ovioulsey nothing like that has took place.

And aren't Jedi's supposed to stay away from women. I am pretty sure Yoda or Obi would have give him a list of rules ETC.

First, don't talk to me about love after what you did.
Second, Luke's father also broke that rule about loving a woman, and look what happened. The Republic was destroyed, the Jedi were nearly wiped out, and millions died during the Emperor's evil reign. Luke shouldn't have lusted after his twin sister, because deep down he knew! They both knew!

Hwoarang
What I did ? What the f**k?

How the hell did they actually know ?? They were young and weren't
in-tune with the force. They has no REAL knowledge of it. They had a feeling about each other that they didn't understand. So explain to me if they 'knew' that they were related why would they have sex ? If they had sex one they ACTUALLY knew don't you think maybe they would have shown soma sort of reaction ? ''I had sex with my sister but I don't give a crap !!'' eek!

Exactly my point. Anakin had a women that WASN'T his sister. And look what happened. Don't you think maybe something would have happened if he broke the code with his sister !!

You define fool and give Star Wars fanatics a bad name. After this argument some of your posts are going in my profile.

Madacapa
What I did ? What the f**k?

How the hell did they actually know ?? They were young and weren't
in-tune with the force. They has no REAL knowledge of it. They had a feeling about each other that they didn't understand. So explain to me if they 'knew' that they were related why would they have sex ? If they had sex one they ACTUALLY knew don't you think maybe they would have shown soma sort of reaction ? ''I had sex with my sister but I don't give a crap !!'' eek!

Exactly my point. Anakin had a women that WASN'T his sister. And look what happened. Don't you think maybe something would have happened if he broke the code with his sister !!

You define fool and give Star Wars fanatics a bad name. After this argument some of your posts are going in my profile.

I am also going to place your posts in my profile as an example of what not to do if you are a Star Wars fan. I want everyone to see exactly the type of person that you are. If you cannot see that, then you truly is the fool? George Lucas? I think not! May the Force not be with you! mad

Hwoarang
laughing laughing

You are a joke. Yeah show people not to prove you wrong is it ? laughing

Madacapa
laughing laughing

You are a joke. Yeah show people not to prove you wrong is it ? laughing

I got, "You are a joke," but after that you lost me. Could you please learn to write complete sentences before making an a$$ of yourself next time?

Tangible God
I am also going to place your posts in my profile as an example of what not to do if you are a Star Wars fan. I want everyone to see exactly the type of person that you are. If you cannot see that, then you truly is the fool? George Lucas? I think not! May the Force not be with you! mad LMFAO. Jesus tap-dancing Christ, what are you a ten year old? Only a child would take anything like this seriously and b*tch to other people.

What a fool.

Madacapa
Originally posted by Tangible God
LMFAO. Jesus tap-dancing Christ, what are you a ten year old? Only a child would take anything like this seriously and b*tch to other people.

What a fool.

Oh, you must be one of those idiot Neo-Conservatives who believe whatever your Fuehrer George W. Bush tells you. Talk about being a fool...

Blax X
Oh, you must be one of those idiot Neo-Conservatives who believe whatever your Fuehrer George W. Bush tells you. Talk about being a fool...

You're an idiot. Grow up, fool.

Darth Kreiger

laughing

no offtopic ban

You fail

Tangible God
Oh, you must be one of those idiot Neo-Conservatives who believe whatever your Fuehrer George W. Bush tells you. Talk about being a fool... The relevance to Luke and Leia is where.......................?

Dumbass.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>