Naruto Rp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilk82394
I have decided Teams. And will decide Hokages when more people sign up.

Hokage of Leaf Village: Trinity Sr.

Legendary Zounin: Jeffrey Star,Sleven Urushi, Tsugine Kurada

Hokage of Sound Village:

Hokage of Sand Village:

First people to pm will be Hokages. Others will be Zounins. More Villages will be added as more people sign up. Now you can make 2 characters.

Teams:
Team 1: Hansuke Sawamura, Shinda Satu, Zexion Emoguy

Team 2: Trinity Jr., Karusa Grande, Safaro Grande

lilk82394
The story is going to start now:

In the quiet village of the Leaf Trinity Jr. Rushed into the Ninja Hall of Honor to the Registration room. and fell into the room.

Hokage Trinity: Son you have to stop running everywhere you go. Slow down before you hurt someone dad.

Trinity Jr.: Sorry dad, I wanted to get here earlier than anybody else.

Hokage Trinity: Heh, son you amuse me.

The Hokage gave his son his registration card, and his headband.

Trinty Jr: Finally, I worked hard for this.

Hokage Trinity: Hahaha, you sure did.

Trinity Jr. heard the others coming and waited next to the door.
......................................................................................................

The Hokage waited for the next Ninja.

IchiPride
Oi thy're not all hokage hokage is simply for The Leaf village. Also may I be AmeKage (Rain Kage) (I'll get the kage names for you if you'll wait a moment)

Sleven, looked around as it was pouring down rain his sand wasn't going to do much harm now, thinking to himself of his Masamune bloodlimit and all the things he could do all he really could do right now is sit, and wait....

IchiPride
Hokage
Hokage is the name of the Kage of the Leaf Village. Hokage translates to: Fire Shadow

Kazekage
Kazekage is the name of the Kage of the Sand Village. Kazekage translates to: Wind Shadow

Raikage
Raikage is the Kage of the Lightning Village. Raikage translates to: Lightning Shadow

Mizukage
Mizukage is the Kage of the Water Village. Mizukage translates to Water Shadow

Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage is the Kage of the Earth Village. Tsuchikage translates to Earth Shadow.

lilk82394
Originally posted by IchiPride
Oi thy're not all hokage hokage is simply for The Leaf village. Also may I be AmeKage (Rain Kage) (I'll get the kage names for you if you'll wait a moment)

Sleven, looked around as it was pouring down rain his sand wasn't going to do much harm now, thinking to himself of his Masamune bloodlimit and all the things he could do all he really could do right now is sit, and wait....

Yea, u can

lilk82394
Originally posted by lilk82394
I have decided Teams. And will decide Hokages when more people sign up.

Hokage of Leaf Village: Trinity Sr.

Legendary Zounin: Jeffrey Star,Sleven Urushi, Tsugine Kurada

Hokage of Sound Village:

Hokage of Sand Village:

First people to pm will be Hokages. Others will be Zounins. More Villages will be added as more people sign up. Now you can make 2 characters.

Teams:
Team 1: Hansuke Sawamura, Shinda Satu, Zexion Emoguy

Team 2: Trinity Jr., Karusa Grande, Safaro Grande

Sorry forgot your all not on the same village. Ignore the team post.
Post your village.

IchiPride
Awesome

Sleven looked around laughing at the few people around him current enemies not knowing of his status or power, the rain began to lighten up Sleven finally got up and said "Your here to kill me?! Me?! I find that funny let's go out side I would rather not get this place dirty it's not very smart to challenge your Kage...." as he said this he took his gourd off laying it against his new desk and began to walk out along with the others, as soon as they were all out side he pressed his hands together and yelled out, "Suiton: Mizu Taiso no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Imperial Funeral)"

As a large swirling ball of water caught all of the men attacking in one swoop crushing down upon them until they imploded into the water and went limp and lifeless...."Forbidden Rain technique...." . He began to walk back into the building as the three bodies dropped to the ground the water, evaporating into vapor. As he put his gourd back on and began to sit back down at his desk......

Demonking1
Mean While in the flame village hidden in the smoke a masked ninja walks through the forest of the flame village hidden in the smoke as he walks he stops and closes his eyes as a Wave of Gel spike came from the ground and the masked ninja jumped in the air as the spikes from the ground grew higher and higher as they stopped at the same height as the trees then the masked ninja dropped to the ground landing on his feet as another ninja appeared with the flame village headband around his neck as the masked ninja pulled out a kunai and ran towards the flame village ninja as as he got close the flame village ninja did a some hand signs and did a Gel dragon jutsu as a Gel dragon flew from his hands and at the ninja then the ninja did some hand signs and said Katon Ryuuka no-jutsu (Fire dragon jutsu) as the dragons touched an explosion occurred as both the ninjas where blown back by the force of the explosion but the masked ninja quickly recovered and ran towards the flame village ninja with two Kunai but the flame village ninja seen it coming and countered with by doing a hand sign and a wall jumped in front of the masked ninja blocking him as the masked ninja looked around he was surrounded by gel wall as the flame village ninja say Gel maze jutsu The masked ninja thought quickly as he did a fire tornado jutsu as he surrounded his whole body with a fire tornado as the tornado touched the wall the walls began to explode and disappears as the fire tornado spun at the flame village ninja as soon as the fire tornado broke through the last wall it still went after the flame village ninja as from the back of the fire tornado the masked ninja jumped out and did a shadow possession jutsu and grabbed the flame village ninja with his shadow binding him as the fire tornado still was spinning towards the flame village ninja the flame village ninja said

Flame village ninja: uncle i give

as he said that the flam tornado stopped and the shadow possession began to disappear and the masked ninja pulled off his mask and said

Masked ninja:you gave up to easy Gaku and whats with the low level Gel Maze i broke free too easy

Gaku: Demon i felt that since you weren't going seriously then why should I

Demon then looked at his watch and said

Demon: Gaku shoot we need to stop the training and get to the ninja main office to get our new headbands

Gaku: i need a new one this one is so out dated good thing this new one is the last one

Gaku then did a hand sign and ran through the forest so fast it was like there where jets on his feet but he was being propelled by his Gel at that same time Demon did his fire dragon jutsu and and rode on it like it was a surf board as he flew up above Gaku as the finally make it to the ninja main office and walk in up the steps there they walk through the door and got on one knee and bowed their heads and said Kage we are here

Kage Demonking II Kurisaki: great you are here stand and take your headbands and i have a mission for you to i need you to leave the village and travel and collect information about what is happening to the other villages their might be dangers so i will name this an A-rank mission you have until tomorrow to start your mission now prepare tonight you leave tomorrow morning

Demon and Gaku stood up and as the walked to the desk and grabbed their headbands and bowed as the disappeared into a puff of smoke

IchiPride
Sleven hopped from his desk slamming his fist into it as one of his assistants said to him "It would be wise to go see the Leaf's Kage, something has.......Come up.." Sleven looked out as a large horse stopped it was a Jet-Black Bronco, He walked out staring at his assistant to take care of the village. He began out raining as always here he placed a wooden Cork over the top of the Gourd, he carried upon his back

2 DAYS LATER

Finally at the village of the Leaf with no appearnt problems, two men stood at the gate nodded and signaled to let Sleven in, he looked around at a few people then noticing a man with a shuriken, he looked to be a leaf nin he threw it and it his the Bronco's leg, Sleven instantly lept off and attacked with one simple jutsu

lilk82394
Hokage Trinity noticed a disturbance.

Hokage Trinity: Son dont let anyone in at the moment.

The Hokage rush outside to see one of his ninjas on the ground in blood, and a hurting horse with a bleeding leg. His eyes widened.

Hokage Trinity: Raikage Sleven what are you doing here? And what is going on!?!

IchiPride
"Ichiren", Sleven reached out of his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper impaling the ninja, "I was about to ask you the same thing. Something has come to my attention it can't be over-looked you need to keep your family safe, I know I'm not your greatest Ally here but I can sense they're after me also....." Sleven turned noticing a few men run off turning to Trinity "Your men all of them full alert, I believe they are attacking all of the Kage's I was in fact attacked in the Rain a few days ago...... " Sleven looked around at the Humble village noticing one ninja still alive "Heh, Everyone out of the street unless well. Iron Maiden! " He began to remove the Cork and almost instantly, The one moving nin was encased in a box of metallic sand that was fully magnetized "Witness the power of the, Masamune Blood-limit. ", The man began to float and his legs began to sink from the cube, as he was lifted higher Impaled slowly restricting his air flow finally crushing his rib-cage, completely he lived for only a few more moments the pain so immense blood pouring onto the street from the box "And finally the finisher......Imperial Water Burial Rain Jutsu.", As he said this a sphere of water engulfed the already half-dead man, crushing him instantly he imploded into the water for all daring enough to glance to see.

"We need to talk Hokage Trinity.." Sleven bowed upon this and began to make his way into the Hokage's chambers.

Ayáme Tetskomi
Just outside of the village hidden amongst the animals...

Chenea sighed as she walked the premises of her village. She had cleaverly disguised herself as a cat... for now. She walked into the leaf village unnoticed. Is that what it came to for the leaf villages security nowadays? Being the child of the kage of her village,who had died some years ago, Chenea decided she had to talk to the hokage of the leaf and make a peace treaty with them, after all her village had only just been discovered by someone from the leaf village...

Hawkeye113
Inside the Leaf Village Jeffrey said to Chenea "I know it is your Chenea. " "Chidori. " A Chidori appeared in his hand "Turn Back or i hit you. "

IchiPride
Sleven, turned nearly instantly as he Jeffery's voice "This is going to be a bloody reunion, I knew it....." Sleven continued into the Hokage's premises, not very well caring if it got out of hand he would end it or the Hokage would. "I suggest we call a meeting soon, before these hits reach the other villages."

lilk82394
"Okay Sleven. I will call one at once. Urruru organize a meeting we might have a situation. Sleven come to my quarters."

On the way up the stairs Hokage Trinity sensed dander.

" Chidori X Rasengan!"

He drove it right in the wall on his left and his hand tore straight through the body.

"Hmph" What is Happening?"
Trinity Jr.: Is dad ever coming back?

IchiPride
Sleven, stared at the man in the next room "Trinity step out of the way. Ichiren!" Sleven, pulled out a thick piece of paper and watched as it extended, into a whip and began to wrap the whip around his neck tightening it every minute. "Hope you don't die before we ask some questions It'd be a pity if I had to snap your neck....."

dragon47
"Big brother help me" a sound ninja took out a kunai and jams it through her chest

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Tsugine awakens and see's it was all a dream "damn sound ninja i will make them pay for what they did to my family and make sure they wont do it to anyone else again" "i better see lord trinity to see if theres any missions that must be done"

Tsugine leaves his house to go the academy/mission takeouts

IchiPride
Sleven, looked around as the man spouted out "My apologies my great Kage but this must be done...." The man began to make a few hand-seals in an odd, fashion Sleven caught this, the whip went from his neck to his hands within a few seconds, "Let's see...." Sleven began to drag the man up the stairs upon his back, "Where are your quarters?"

Ayáme Tetskomi
"I mean no harm Jeffery, it is very important I talk to the hokage of this village, so leave me be!" Chenea ran from him, not wanting any attention drawn to her. She bumped into someone and noticed it was Hokage Trinity. She bowed to him, still in her cat form, "Hokage Trinity, there is a huge matter I must speak to you about." she said.

IchiPride
Sleven, turned "They have already been there?!" Sleven began to drag the man a bit faster, but still in a somewhat casual way waiting for the others, to start this interrogation.

Demonking1
Mean while Demon and Gaku ran towards the leaf village quickly as they arrived at the leaf village gate they noticed a quarry going they didn't want to get involved as Gaku stared at the Guy in the front gate he said

Gaku:that guy is going to see the Kage of the leaf village

Demon:how do you know

Gaku: i can tell by the vibrations his body gives off shall we follow

Demon:lets i take the shadow road you take the earth road

As they said that Demon did some quick hand signs as he disappeared into shadow connecting him self to the stranger at the Gate while Gaku did a hand sign and a Gel spike covered him and dragged him under ground as he followed close by as Demon did every thing the strangers shadow did as he even found out the strangers name was Sleven

IchiPride
"I feel someone is following us...." Sleven, turned immediately uncorking his Gourd seeing it was a rather, powerful signal Sleven continued up the stairs with the man afterward it seemed the whole Leaf village was breaking into fight, ever since he got here and these odd attacks started at least.

Demonking1
Demon noticed Slevens ability and compared them to Gakus they where some what similar Gaku followed under ground but began to move away from this person as he noticed a killing instinct just like what his Gel gives off when he uses his Bloodline trait but still followed as he kept his chakra level real low so it would be hard to detect if this guy would get us into a meeting with the kage of the leaf village that would be great they would jump out only to be able to talk to the kage with no interference what so ever

IchiPride
Sleven laughed slightly and yelled out, "I don't track with chakra nice try however. Iron Golem!" sand began to drain out into a clone of some sorts "Stay....", Sleven continued to walk afterward.

Demonking1
Demon continued to follow the real Sleven as he held onto Slevens shadow tightly not letting go Gaku followed the vibration while under ground but when the clone appeared Gaku was a little confused but began to concentrate hard and figured out which was the real Sleven Demon made sure not to give away his position but if anything happens to this guy he wouldn't just leave him he would help out seeing that Sleven was helping him and Gaku get a meeting with the Kage of the leaf village Demon wanted to test Slevens skills as he threw a Kunai from the shadow but angled it so it looked as if it came from down the steps

IchiPride
The sand instantly stopped the kunai , "Your starting to piss me off......", Sleven continued up the stairs not really caring, finally at the top "One more kunai and you die a painful death....." , he stopped then looked around at the shadows seeing it was angled at the stairs, thinking if it was a gen or nin technique.

lilk82394
Hokage Trinity: Sleven, who are these fools. Come out or be forced.

The hokage said dimly. He waited and got impatient.

"Okay then."

Lord Trinity took out a kunai and threw one at Slevens shadow.

"Fist Of Hell!"

With quick and difficult hand signs that took no effort for the Hokage. He turned his fist grew red and blue with chakra and impaled his index finger lightly into the ground with little force. A hole was made and a ninja was discovered.

"Did you really think you weren't noticed. I noticed you before you got into the village. I am not a fool. What buisness do you have hear. If you came to attack leave before I kill you!"

The Hokage started up the stairs again.

IchiPride
"My thoughts exactly...Answer or you get an Imperial funeral" Sleven looked around at the top stairs he then snapped and the Golem retracted into a fine powder, then retracted into his gourd.

"Assaku Yari!"

Sleven stood their hands clenched looking down at the stairs "Surrender now or die a painful death....." Sleven continued to stand waiting for an answer the water pressure, building up every second until finally a light blue Aura began to swarm around sleven "10....9...8",

lilk82394
Hokage: im sure you 2 dont want to die. Just give up.

Demonking1
Demon quickly transferred to Hokage Trinity's shadow as Gaku was then forced from out of the ground as he said

Gaku: i see they don't call you Hokage for nothing but no we are not here to attack you but we need to speak to you on the be-hath of the Flame village hidden in the smoke we have been hidden for so long our Kage has sent us out of the village to ask all the kages what has happened over the years

as Gaku said that right behind the Hokage rose Demon from the shadows as he said

Demon: if i was going to kill or attack you i could have done it with my jutsu while i was a shadow i had complete access to you while i was like that if you seen me or not but you being Hokage you could have probably broke free form my jutsu

Gaku: Hokage of the leaf village my please spare a moment of your time

lilk82394
Hokage:He wants to now what has happened. Come with us.

IchiPride
"7..........6 five......you know what ....two....", He then began to clasped harder until both hands began to bleed he smirked at the man not answering " one......" he continued, to hold his hands "Trinity...."

Demonking1
Gaku and Demon followed and trusted the Hokage because they had no reason to fear they had no war with the leaf village and they had no reason to be alarmed

IchiPride
Sleven put both hands by his side and followed the men, "You know if it was up to me you would have been dead the minute you said you were going to take the Shadow rode......But Trinity's a bit more lenient than myself.", Sleven stopped for a moment still dragging the man behind him barely alive finally he said "I'm a bit bored....", he flung the man infront of him with a loud "Thud!" he was still very much alive amazingly.

Sleven finally reached his chambers swinging the man into it then retracting the paper finally ripping it.

lilk82394
Hokage; Ok well start with Demon and Gaku. What has happened over the years is alot. First of all. The Sand village and Sound Village had a war leading up to the death of on of our betrayal ninja, Sasuke Uchiha and former Lord of the Sound Village, Orochimaru. We have There really hasnt been much since the death of the 5th Hokage, my great, great, great grandma, Tsunadae. Are you informed? Okay Slevel what is your situation?

IchiPride
"A few odd attacks have been happening, these aren't petty ninja who want to take over either these are highly skilled assassins mostly Jounin and Special Jounin. ", Sleven looked rather nervous at that moment and began to whisper around the table "Theirs a war coming soon someone is betraying our treaty, and I don't know who the hell it is....." Sleven sat on top of the table in this room "Mate, you have anything to drink here? I've been sober since I left the village...."

Demonking1
Demon said in a questioning voice as he bowed in respect

Demon:But Hokage what is happening that the villages are attacking Kages of different villages i over heard that when i was one with Slevens shadow and who is the new leader of the sound village

Gaku bowed to the Hokage out of respect as he said

Gaku: Is there more you can tell use like how did this war start anything would be helpful

lilk82394
" Yes, i do. Urruru get Raikage Sleven a drink. Gaku, Demon, we are still trying to find that out. I sent out investigation ninjas as soon as I found out the news. Somethings big is happening and we have to find out what or who is causing it. Its very confusing. Maybe we could get help form your village Gaku and Demon. I would appretiate it alot"

Trinity Jr. busted in. "Dad their are two Ninjas from the Sound village attackin our Jounin and Chunin."

Hokage: Son go handle it.

Jr.: Are you sure.

Hokage; Yes, i am in a meeting and would not like any disrubtions.

.......................................................................................................
Jr ran out side and used chidori in one hand and rasengan in the other. He couldnt fuse them yet. He is very powerful, but not as his father. He striked both of the Ninja right into the stomach with eath hand with his incredible chakra control learned from his mother.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey creeped into the Hokage's chambers unknown to him and pressed a Katana against his Neck. "Hello Hokage. You are going to place an order that puts EVERY shinobi within this village under my command or i leave your body where it is. "

lilk82394
Hokage; Hmph. Are you so dumb as to threaten me with me, a Raikage, and two Jounin in here. Ill give you 5 seconds to drop the kunai or your dead. Cheana you can turn normal. 5,4,3............................

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey dropped the Kunai "I like you was blessed with the ability to fuse Rasengan and Chidori together. I used a Paralyzer jutsu on everyone else in here besides you and me. Either you do as i want.... or Jr might have some trouble. "

DangerousBeauty
A heavy mist filled the room and a soft voice came from one of the corners. "Leave the Hokage be.... He did nothing to deserve this treatment." Hansuke looked up from where she was sitting. She'd been watching the Hokage for quite some time now, waiting for the chance to speak to him. "Step away... Or I'll make you." She did not make her presence known. Not a shadow came from her.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey "Did he know that Mist Ninjas are on the other side of the Village? A whole bunch of them. He left his son unguarded to them. " Jeffrey "Shadow Clone Jutsu. " 50 of him appeared "You know what to do" he said to his clones and they appeared in front of the Mist Ninjas "That will buy the Hokage Some time. "

DangerousBeauty
o.o..... im confused..))

lilk82394
Hokage; Jeffery, please explain what is going on before I slit your throat with my fingernail. My son can fend hisself. Now explain what your business is here!

DangerousBeauty
*is ignored* -.-...))

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey "Alright.... You know how the village of mist hates us right? Well they sent shinobi here to capture your son and force you to surrender the village to him. I sent 50 clones of myself to stop them but the clones won't last forever Trinity. "

lilk82394
Hokage: Hmmm. Ill deal with this.

The Hokage appeared outside and saw the ninjas getting away with his son.

Hokage: Fools

Moving so fast he threw kunai at all of them in one swift motion. It was so fast you couldnt see it. The kunai landed straight on everyones head. Jr. broke free and ran over.

Jr.: Thanks dad. They were strong. I wanted to kick their butts so bad.

Hokage: Haha, son you amuse me. Now go to your mother so she can tend to your injuries..

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey then unsheathed the Katana and used his Chakra to enhance his speed and ran at the Sound Shinobi cutting off their heads. "Let this be a warning. "

lilk82394
"Jeffery did you have to do that. They were already dying. Now shall we finish the our meeting?"

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey "Yes. I did that to ease their suffering. Go finish your meeting. I will make sure no more sound or mist ninja remain in the village. " "Ninjitsu Art, Summoning Jutsu. " He then summoned 60 dogs "Sniff out everyone who isn't from the leaf who isn't friends with the Hokage. "

lilk82394
Hokage: Ok, Hansuke what has been happening in your village. Please inform us. Then you next Chenea.

Ayáme Tetskomi
Chenea, now a human, bowed to the hokage, "Yes hokage." she replied

I just hope he can help me like i think he can...

lilk82394
Hokage: Please Hansuke explain your problem to me.

lilk82394
Hokage: Since Hansuke appears to be sleep -.-, please, Chenea explain what you need.

lilk82394
Hokage: Alright, anyone talk? Hansuke? Chenea?

IchiPride
Sleven looked around, "The sound are not the problem I know them I trust them, maybe the Sand...." , Sleven looked around in a questionable tone "Look, Get me the name of the village and it will be....well.....dealt with..." "Assaku-- Both of you sit before I demand blood.....", this little statement was directed at the few ninjas in the room. Sleven gazed around the room "You heard me......"

Demonking1
Demon jumped up and yelled out

Demon:Your so strong life can't be handled by your self everyone needs help i hate people that can't admit that help would be good sometime got damn

Gaku Got up and grabbed Demon to sit him down

Gaku: chill out Demon its OK its OK I'm sorry he meant nothing by it

Demon: what ever you know what believe what ever makes you sleep well at night I have better things to do then listen to mister i can kill them all got damn killing isn't the only way to win

Demon walked to the door opened it and slammed it shut as Gaku said

Gaku: but hes right a Team is good someone to back you up but if you don't see that then we can do this our selves

IchiPride
He chuckled slightly as he said this, "Was that directed at me? Or the men who just killed hundreds of innocent men? And me just with my empty threats for a few. Oi where is my drink?!" Sleven then gazed at the door as it was slammed, "Life.....Is a valuable expense, child"

IchiPride
"Oh god-- My.....My head I feel like I'm a- about to--" Sleven fell backwards out cold sweating heavily and slightly convulsing, yet his heart rate stayed exactly the same.

Flash back--

Age 15,

(Basically it's him in a Bear Shinobi Hunter (Anbu) Suit with his mask on.)

"Aida? Aida, I have to go now they're calling for me..." (Time 5:42 in the morning) Sleven walked out of the dimly lit room, it was a Studio apartment, yet he didn't care as long as he had, her with him he did not know it at the time but he was very much so madly in love with her.

(7:00 A.M.)

Sleven, was staring out of the window of this office complex noticing everything about it, the smell of musky wood the two dead men which he killed with relative ease not always like he is now, then he told himself it was for the good of the Rain, taking off his mask knowing his fate if anything went wrong on this mission, he drew a small bamboo pipe which was carved completely through for minimal air resistance.
Sleven , noticed the two men staring by a balding skinny man , that was currently one of the many ambassadors of the Rain, however this one was corrupt, very some would say but he was special he knew his parents never thought to tell him of this, "Assassination Tactic." Sleven whispered this slightly so he could barely hear it knowing if he said it even a bit louder it would echo from this very large building, listening through his ear piece of the man's conversation, not listening very carefully, he shot off both bodyguards the skinny man got out of sight sooner than expected. Running around the corner not wanting him to get away, he rushed down the stairs, tripping and falling after a few steps he passed out.

(12:39 P.M.)

"Sleven, boy wake up...." said the man with a slightly cracking voice "Huh?.....What?.....W-Wait I remember", he kicked and screamed to get down from his chained bars lifted a few feet off the ground "Shush, child", the man began to unlock the chains with a few keys unfortunately this was not very smart, Sleven as soon as he was off the wall delivered a punch to the man slamming him backwards into the concrete ground. Rushing out knocking out a few guards the man muttered something upon the lines of 'Your mother loved you, so did your father they didn't want to do it they didn't have a choice.....However' Sleven stopped, in his tracks "Wha-wh- What?" he began to turn back in his tracks to the man.

End of Flash-back--

Sleven, awoke looking around at the people around him not remembering what had happened after that it seemed that whole week had been a blur, Aida disappeared he didn't remember what the man said either, all he could get out is "Aida?" he began to let out a few sad sobs as he few tears rolled down his cheeks.....

IchiPride
Aida, strolling through the Rain village began to think 'Maybe the Hokage could help It's better than sitting here in this Rain drenched place for longer than I have to....' Aida began off on the journey to the Leaf.

(7 days later)

"Finally I'm here" she mumbled to herself and the few guards at the gate, they let her pass with ease after a flash of her headband, afterward seeing the village in complete and total disarray. She wasted no time wondering around the village and into his palace, knocking the few dogs that attacked her out, no reason to kill them she managed to get up the stairs hearing a familiar voice crying out somewhat. She began to walk in seeing a face from the far past "Sleven?!" she rushed into give him a great hug getting caught up in the moment not noticing the other people in the room.

Demonking1
Demon stood outside the door as he seen a girl run into the meeting room as he didn't pay her too much mind as he sat down and began to think if being a ninja is all what it's cracked up to be as he then said

Demon: no i am a ninja for a reason the kage picked em for a reason me and GaKu two of the best ninja in the village the unstoppable team and we have a past

Demon stood up and walked into the room only to see the girl hugging Sleven as Demon walked over to Gaku not caring what was happening as he said

Demon:Hokage can i get some pineapp......

as Gaku interrupted Demon

Gaku: please don't give him pineapples if you do can u give it to him to go he can't eat pineapples till we are in a mission this is a mission but mostly fights that's the only time

Demon punches Gaku in the back of the head and gave him why did you tell people that look as Demon said

Demon: lets get back to the meeting is there anything else we need to know

IchiPride
Sleven, looked around embracing the hug "It's been a while what happened?" Aida returned with "I don't know you disappeared for so long what happened?", Sleven replied with "I honestly don't remember what's the truth and whats not anymore." she began to hug a bit tighter letting out a slight sigh. Sleven looked around, slightly with happy expression that he hadn't used in years "I thought I lost you. Thank you god your here.", Aida looked him directly in the eyes, "You took the bloody words out of my mouth" she smiled slightly afterward.

lilk82394
Hokage; Well Sleven, are you going to introduce me?

IchiPride
Sleven began to laugh slightly, as Aida cut him off "My apologies Hokage-san, Aida Robinson a mutual friend of the Leaf." Sleven nodded at this and began to laugh slightly again, amazed he finally choked out "Am I dreaming? Or is it really you?" Aida turned slightly and bowed then again and said "No this is no dream....", he finally got around to replying to the Hokage's statement "An old friend of mine." Aida frowned slightly and said "You know we where more than that..."

Demonking1
Demon signed as he said

Demon: can we get back to the meeting got damn

Gaku: can we do this after all the info is out of the way i haven't met people out of my village in so long and your starting to make me regret it..........I'm sorry that was my other side talking i have to personalities bu don't mind it he has i only bring him out when i need to so lets get back to this mission about the Kages each being attacked

IchiPride
Aida stared "Kages attacked?" Sleven replied with "Yes...", Aida backed off of Sleven "Don't mind me continue." Sleven nodded "That's all I really know at the moment I don't have anyone with a motive...." Sleven looked around at the Hokage "Any ideas?"

lilk82394
No, Not Really. Whoeveris behind these attacks must be notvery smart. Sleven has thosedogs cameback yet? I want everyone who trys to attack me dead. Urruru, sendout a message. Everyone who is not a citizen of leaf and are trying to attack me kill them. Understand. I think its time to take a trip to the Land of Tea.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey appeared "Sorry. I was studying new jutsus. "

Demonking1
Demon stands up and says

Demon: I'm ready when you are lets go

Gaku: anything that can stop this madness

Gaku then stood up and ready for the upcoming trip

IchiPride
Sleven stood Aida behind him she uttered out "I'd like to go with you i-if I may?" sleven nodded standing ready for the upcoming trip, wanting to get it over with perferrably in the next 24 hours, knowing that's not going to happen he began out the door of the Hokage's quarters Aida following close behind.

Ayáme Tetskomi
Chenea looked around alittle worried, "I guess I'll talk to you about my matter at hand later.... I will help you first." she said to the Hokage.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey approached Chenea "Mind teaching me that Animal changing trick? I want to have a surprise for any enemy Shinobi. "

Demonking1
Demon heads for the door as Gaku followed and was ready to do what they needed to do to help out the villages and the kages

lilk82394
The hokage gets his things packed.

"Lets move"

He jumps up into the trees and makes his way toward the land of tea.

dragon47
Tsugine arrives at the hokages quarters where he see's two chunin

Tsugine: Have you seen lord hokage

chunin: he's currently not here at the moment

Tsugine: you know where is he

Chunin: im not suppose to tell classifyed information but lord hokage could use your help he's going to the land of tea to investigate these attacks that have going these few days

Tsugine: i guess i'll help trinity-sensei i mean lord hokage

Tsugine goes to his house and packs his weapons and gets ready to go
to the land of tea

Tsugine arrives at the gate

Tsugine: Here i come lord hokage

Demonking1
Demon followed the Hokage sticking close to him and think up plans just in case something happens as Gaku stayed on the ground moving on his Gel like it was Jets pushing him as he Kept a look out from down below

Ayáme Tetskomi
Chenea followed the hokage and the others as closely as she allowed herself to do.

lilk82394
As the hokage and the others made their way towards the land of tea he sensed another ninja. He had been following them for hours and was getting closer.

Hokage: Everyone, wait. What do you want he shouted to the ninja following them.

He came out of the shadows. The hokages eyes widened.

Hokage: T- tsugine. What are you doing here?

dragon47
Tsugine: well i was hoping to ask you for a mission but your chunin guards told me that you were al ready out for the land of tea they also thought it would help if i came along

lilk82394
Hokage; Very well. Demon, Gaku, Sleven, Cheana, and Hunsuke this is an old friend of mine say hello.

Demonking1
Demon looks at him and says

Demon:hi can we go while where here there could be people setting traps

Gaku: Pleased to meet You But Demon's right we could get ambushed and at night its a chance that the enemy would have the advantage

lilk82394
Hokage: ok, move out.

They countinued their quest towards the Land of Tea. Finally after a few days they arrived. Making thier way toward the Elders.

Hokage: Hello, Shisiru. Please Elder, we need to find out what is going on. There have been many...............

Elder: Traps?

Hokage: How did you know.

Elder: Have you forgotten I used to be the best ninja in the Leaf. I could sense your troubles.

Hokage: Well can you tell us what is going on.

Elder: It's quite simple reall. Kabuto, Orochimaru's assistant has come back to life.

The hokages eyes widened.

Hokage: But, how.

Elder: That is something even I dont know. I can tell you were he is.

Hokage: Please we were kinda in the middle of signing up the ninja.

Elder: Very well. He in the trench filled with posinous gas south of the Village Hidden in the Stars. Hurry.

The Hokage bowed.

Hokage: Thank you. Lets move out.

Elder: *sighs* Young Trinity was always so impatient.

Demonking1
Demon and Gaku bowed and followed the Hokage as Demon speed up to talk to the Hokage as he said

Demon:who is this Kabuto and this Orochimaru character are they behind all this and if so how did they get the people to perform all these

Then Demon realized that his village my be hidden but its a chance that it could be found so Demon told Gaku

Demon:Gaku send clones of me and you to the village to protect it and make sure u tell Kage Demonking II all that's happening and make sure that the village is guarded

as Demon turned back to the Hokage to listen to what the Hokage was about to say

lilk82394
Hokage: Orochimaru was an evil ninja originally from the Leaf Village, but became the lord of the Sound Village.. At the Chunin exams he decided to attack our village, but was beaten by the hokage, but at the same time killing the hokage of my Leaf Village. He was then temporarily defeated by Legendary Sannin, Tsunadae, and Jariya. He came back and took the ninja who killed Naruto Uzamaki, my great, great granfather, Sasuke Uchiha. Sasuke had other plans and defeated and killed Orochimaru. Kabuto was simply his servant and assistant. But he was defeated easily by Naruto. I think Kabuto is planning to bring Orochimaru back to life. If that is the case we'll have to stop him before that happens.

Demonking1
Demon looked at the Hokage with a stunned look on his face as he said

Demon: So this Kabuto hes going to use the forbidden jutsu known as the Ghetto jutsu

Gaku: I heard the Ghetto jutsu takes a huge amount of Chakra

IchiPride
Sleven glanced over at this mediocre idea laughing "How the hell is that?" Sleven then looked back at Aida then saying "I know most if not all Forbidden Jutsu, someone can't be revived over that long unless the person well....undergoes.....Death....." Sleven, coughed afterward needing a drink "Anyway whatever happened to my drink?" .

Ayáme Tetskomi
Chenea stood there quietly, a bunch of thoughts running through her mind. by the way this Kabuto character was described he sounded like the shady character that had attacked her village just days ago. 'I have to talk to the hokage of this problem very soon....' she thought to herself.

dragon47
Tsugine:there's also a rumor that the ghetto jutsu can seal the effects of kekkai genkai we have to be careful

lilk82394
So there must be someone who revived kabuto because he was kiled by sakura and naruto. This is very puzzling.

Demonking1
Demon:so wait someone brought this Kabuto back to life who would do that

Gaku:who ever brought Kabuto back probably is helping him with bringing orochimaru back from the dead

Demon: i bet if we find Kabuto we find the person

lilk82394
Hokage: Right. We hve to kill Kabuto before Orochimaru is ressurected. This is going to be challenging. We cant rest at all. Well have t keep moving.

lilk82394
Hokage: We finally made it to the Sound Village. Hidden Jutsu: Ohama Benfalator!!!

The hokage made a hole in th ground and impaled a sectret underground tunnel.

Hokage: Lets' go.

Demonking1
Demon: that's a nice jutsu you mind teaching me it some time

Gaku: Dude now is not the time

Demon jumped in the tunnel as Gaku followed as they walked through the tunnel waiting for everyone else

lilk82394
Hokage: Maybe ill teach you. When the time s right. Now what we hve to focus on is stopping Kabuto.

lilk82394
Hey Everyone im starting this rp again

Wil7
Can I be Tsuchikage, or is it already taken?

lilk82394
Sure

lilk82394
The RP will start next week so be sure to come then

Wil Deidara
Sure

Sweet

The RP will start next week so be sure to come then

Got it, are you continuing from where you left?

Demonking1
Yea the RP will start up again I'm my people Demon Kurisaki and Gaku Hitsugaya

Wil Deidara
Originally posted by Demonking1
Yea the RP will start up again I'm my people Demon Kurisaki and Gaku Hitsugaya

From where you left off?

By the way, I decided to name the Tsuchikage Hemasari Kinsamo, if it is ok by you guys.

lilk82394
Nope its a new start.

Hyriku: Urruru send out a message to Gaku telling him to come here immedeately and bring body guards. We have a problem.

Hyriku walked to the Sinigami Terretories west of the Leaf Village. Elder Ichigo..... We need your help.

Demonking1
wait where are we starting from

lilk82394
its new

Wil Deidara
Sorry guys. I know I said that I was going to be the Tsuchikage, but I decided to be Branashi instead. I know we can be 2 people at once, at least I think we can, but I want to just be Branashi instead, if that is ok.

lilk82394
yes

Demonking1
Gaku was in the forest of the flame village hidden in the smoke along with Demon his squad leader the began to train sharpening there skills when Demon slashed at Gaku and a Huge explosion happened as Demon jumped out of the smoke coughing from the smoke while in the air he seen Gaku on a tall tree as Demon yelled out

Demon: Damn Gaku what the hell you got to actually use a exploding clone

Gaku: sorry I over did it but i knew you could handle it with the fact of you being you lets continue

Demon: that's enough for today lets go and see if we have any missions today

Demon and Gaku Quick began jumping from the tree tops heading towards the village

Wil Deidara
Branashi, Hyriku's younger brother is training outside the leaf village. Branashi is practicing cutting stuff with his sword, 1- handed push-ups, and sit-ups. After Branashi finish's his training, he lays down on the ground, and starts thinking about his past. Branashi says to himself:

Branashi: Taki, I won't stop getting stronger. I hope you are proud of me. Well, that is enough training for now. Let's go see what is going on in the village.

Demonking1
Demon and Gaku reach the kages office when the opened the door and stood straight and their hands at their side as the Kage says

Kage: Demon Gaku I've been waiting for you a mission calls for you to head to the leaf village there you will meet a ninja named Branashi there you must fight him and when you come back the real mission will be told to you do you accept the mission

Demon & Gaku: Yes Kage

Demon and Gaku bowed to the kage and vanished as they appeared outside the gate of the flame village hidden in the smoke form there they headed west towards the leaf village at lightning speed

4 hours later

Demon and Gaku arrive at the leaf village and begin to look around to find Branashi staying alert of their surroundings

Ayáme Tetskomi
(guess ill just jump in too)

Hitori sighed as he leaned agianst a tree. "He should be coming through here some time soon..." Hitori mumbled to himself. He looked straight up at the sky. It was unusually clear today. Hitori heard rapid jumping in the distance and smirked. "Finally..." he said.

Rosuto paused for just a few seconds, "Kazekage sir..." one of the sand ninjas said. "I'm fine, go on ahead..." Rosuto looked down at the ground. "... I have some buissness here." He replied to the ninja. Silently he fell to the ground and landed on his feet with a soft thud. "so... who are you?" Rosuto asked. the dark haired male smiled half way at him. "C'mon now... don't you remeber me Rosuto?" Rosuto's heart stopped, he knew that raspy voice anywhere. "What brings you here Hitori?" Rosuto asked. Hitori looked ahead at the road. "I'm here to offer you one thing and one thing only..." he looked at Rosuto, "... there is tension in the air, I'm here to offer my services to protect you." Hitori said simply.

Wil Deidara
Branashi walks away from where he was training. As he walks, he keeps thinking about Taki, and how much he loves, and misses her. Before he could leave his training area, Demon and Gaku come out of nowhere. Branashi says

Branashi: What are you two doing here? What do you want?

Demonking1
Demon looks at Branashi with the eyes of a teen the same eyes he had when he was an innocent teenager before his first kill as he said to Branashi

Demon: I'm Demon Kurisaki and this is Gaku Hitsugaya we have been sent here from the Flame Village Hidden In The Smoke to locate you for some mission we where told to fight and because we don't believe in jumping and opponent we will fight you one at a time choose your opponent and choose him wisely

Gaku: Don't worry we are not here to kill you just to spare so are you ready

Wil Deidara
Demon looks at Branashi with the eyes of a teen the same eyes he had when he was an innocent teenager before his first kill as he said to Branashi

Demon: I'm Demon Kurisaki and this is Gaku Hitsugaya we have been sent here from the Flame Village Hidden In The Smoke to locate you for some mission we where told to fight and because we don't believe in jumping and opponent we will fight you one at a time choose your opponent and choose him wisely

Gaku: Don't worry we are not here to kill you just to spare so are you ready

Branashi: Don't worry, I already know who you are.

Branashi just stares at them. He gives him the "I am going to kill you" look. Then Branashi smiles at Demon and Gaku and says:

Branashi: Well if you want a 1 on 1 battle, then I don't mind taking on Gaku, but I am warning you in advance, if I accidently hurt you badly or kill you, please don't hold it against me.

Branashi calls in a lightning storm, and turns on his Byakugan/Sharingan and says:

Branashi: Lets see what you got, Gaku.

Demonking1
Demon looks at Branashi and smirked letting out a little giggle as he said

Demon: Bad chose Gaku sometimes over dose it you should have chose to fight me (SIGH) I hope you don't die

Gaku looks at Branashi with low eyes as something happened with his skin it looked as if it was melting Gaku put his hand over the melting part and his skin turned to normal as Gaku says in a smooth voice that sounded like heaven

Gaku: Lets do this

Gaku pull's out a pick shaped Kunai holding it in his right hand and charged at Branashi with lightning speed slashing at Branashi's chest

Ultimate Wil
Demon looks at Branashi and smirked letting out a little giggle as he said

Demon: Bad chose Gaku sometimes over dose it you should have chose to fight me (SIGH) I hope you don't die

Gaku looks at Branashi with low eyes as something happened with his skin it looked as if it was melting Gaku put his hand over the melting part and his skin turned to normal as Gaku says in a smooth voice that sounded like heaven

Gaku: Lets do this

Gaku pull's out a pick shaped Kunai holding it in his right hand and charged at Branashi with lightning speed slashing at Branashi's chest

Branashi sees Gaku coming at him and stops Gaku's arm without flinching. Branashi then throws Gaku back to where Demon is and says:

Branashi: It's going to take more than speed to get around my defence. Now, what should I start out with, my sword, or C-1?

Branashi thinks to himself of what he should use first. Branashi comes to a decision and says to Gaku:

Branashi: Well, I guess I should see what you are made of before I completly destroy you. Alright, I will use Kensoku first.

Branashi quickly takes out his sword, and swings 3 quick chakra waves at Gaku.

Demonking1
Gaku landed on his feet sliding on the ground slightly ass he stood straight up and looked at Branashi seeing him think Gaku's feet then slightly began to melt into the ground as he seen Branashi take out his sword and swing it Gaku did a hand sign right before the 3 chakra waves hit him but the waves hit Gaku cutting through him but then Gaku's body began to melt as it fell to the floor and turned into a puddle of Goop Demon then looked at Branashi but with no feelings in his eyes

Ultimate Wil
Gaku landed on his feet sliding on the ground slightly ass he stood straight up and looked at Branashi seeing him think Gaku's feet then slightly began to melt into the ground as he seen Branashi take out his sword and swing it Gaku did a hand sign right before the 3 chakra waves hit him but the waves hit Gaku cutting through him but then Gaku's body began to melt as it fell to the floor and turned into a puddle of Goop Demon then looked at Branashi but with no feelings in his eyes

Branashi realizes that it is just a clone. Branashi also realizes that the trees could get in the way of this battle. Branashi quickly sends a chakra wave around his entire body, cutting down every tree in a 3 mile radius. Branashi says to Gaku:

Branashi: It is futile to hide from me. I see through your clones, and you.

Because of Byakugan/Sharingan, Branashi finds where Gaku is, and sends 3 more of the quick chakra waves to Gaku.

Kazekage Gaara
Hitori heard a disturbance not too far off. "See what I'm telling you Ros..." Hitori began. "I have to see this for myself Hitori, I'm Kazekage now and I cant run away from danger." Rosuto informed him. Hitori sighed, "Well atleast let me protect you." Hitroi begged. "Fine, but dont over do it." Rosuto said as he took off in the direction of the disturbance.

Demonking1
Gaku laughs and says

Gaku: those aren't clones those are me

at that same moment a puddle of goop jumped from the floor and onto Branashi as from the ground a small amount of goop rose under Branashi and covered the bottom of Branashi's feet as some more goop grouped together in front of Branashi that made Gaku appear as Gaku smirked and said

Gaku: so you don't know who I am ha ha ha I am Gaku Hitsugaya also know as the clay former of destruction your attacks won't have much effect on me

Ultimate Wil
Gaku laughs and says

Gaku: those aren't clones those are me

at that same moment a puddle of goop jumped from the floor and onto Branashi as from the ground a small amount of goop rose under Branashi and covered the bottom of Branashi's feet as some more goop grouped together in front of Branashi that made Gaku appear as Gaku smirked and said

Gaku: so you don't know who I am ha ha ha I am Gaku Hitsugaya also know as the clay former of destruction your attacks won't have much effect on me

Branashi looks at Gaku, not doing anything, and then says:

Branashi: Interesting, your good, but I am better.

Branashi quickly builds up chakra around his feet, and all of a sudden the goop melts into the ground, Branashi then disappears. Gaku looks around, and can't find Branashi. A second later, 100 C-1 lightining clay bombs surround Gaku. Branashi then says

Branashi: Frontal attacks don't work on me. It will take alot more than goop to stop me. Taijutsu doesn't work on me, and clones don't either. You can make 100, or even 1000 of your goopy looking clones, and it won't matter, the results will remain the same. I will say you are better than I thought, so I guess I will start with C-1, and then go from there. Just in case you don't know Gaku, this clay is unlike any other clay. Usually, clay bombs travels up to 15 miles per hour, but because I can turn the clay into lightning, it can travel up to 75 miles per hour. But enough talk, lets see how you deal with 25 of them at 15 miles per hour.

Branashi puts his hands together and sends 25 of the lightning clay bombs at Gaku at 15 miles per hour.

Demonking1
Gaku smirks and laugh and said

Gaku: you should have done your research I am a master of the Hitsugaya clan's Bloodline trait I have progressed it so far that Gaara of the sand could beat me

Gaku looked at the Clay bombs as they where coming at him right before it hit him a clay shield flew up from the ground protecting him but the shield did not only block clay bombs but suck them in causing no explosion to happen as the shield flew back into the ground as Gaku said

Gaku: didn't you know explosives have no effect on me it's like throwing a rock at water nothing really happens but I like how you approach my attacks but its useless

at that same moment Goop flew from the ground beside Branashi and turned into Gaku as it grabbed Branashi melting on him covering his whole body in Gel like Goop that hardened to keep Branashi still

Ultimate Wil
Gaku smirks and laugh and said

Gaku: you should have done your research I am a master of the Hitsugaya clan's Bloodline trait I have progressed it so far that Gaara of the sand could beat me

Gaku looked at the Clay bombs as they where coming at him right before it hit him a clay shield flew up from the ground protecting him but the shield did not only block clay bombs but suck them in causing no explosion to happen as the shield flew back into the ground as Gaku said

Gaku: didn't you know explosives have no effect on me it's like throwing a rock at water nothing really happens but I like how you approach my attacks but its useless

at that same moment Goop flew from the ground beside Branashi and turned into Gaku as it grabbed Branashi melting on him covering his whole body in Gel like Goop that hardened to keep Branashi still

Branashi: Impressive moves, very impressive.

Before the goop can get on Branashi, Branashi quickly cuts the goop into pieces, and jumps away from Gaku. Branashi, still stone faced as usual says

Branashi: Well, you are able to stop the explosions, you have one problem solved, but there is something you are forgeting.

Branashi puts his hands together in the sign of the tiger, and electrifies the 25 pieces of clay, causing an lightning shockwave ove the ground consuming everything within 50 ft. Branashi also calls in 5 tornados to surround Gaku, so the lightning will shoot out in the air as well. After the calling of tornados, Branashi quickly creates 20 C-2 bombs to be prepared if Gaku somehow nutrilizes his attacks.

Kazekage Gaara
Rosuto and Hitori stopped as the got close enough to the fight between Gaku and Branashi. Rosuto froze when he saw the sand barrier. "So he's advanced it." Rosuto mummbled to himself. Hitori didn't say anything as he saw the electricity danceing over the peices of clay and on the ground. "Whoa... I have to learn that!" he thought to himself.

Demonking1
Gaku Laugh as he sensed people in the distance Gaku Ducked down as a Hard Gel Dome covered Gaku protecting him from the Damage that was happening then the Dome began to move toward Branashi through the huge storm and the explosives as the Dome got close to Branashi a Huge Gel hand appeared from the Gel and reached out at a fast motion and grabbed Branashi squeezing him with a powerful grip at that same moment Demon looked around and and noticed a presence as he disappeared and appeared next tot the too people over hearing there conversation as Demon said to them

Demon: Sand barrier ha the sand technique has nothing on Gaku's Gel Technique he's fought Gaara of the desert and won but they didn't fight to kill or Gaara would have died and that Technique is a a bloodline trait you can't learn it it's only in the Hitsugaya Clan Gaku's Gel is way stronger then that of Gaara's sand

Kazekage Gaara
Rosuto looked at demon " Gaara is my distant ancestor it only intrigued me to see the advanced version of that sand technique." he replied. Hitori stood next to Rosuto "Just who are you?" Hitori asked.

Zalindrana
((Demonking. Was your character alive back then? I thought the rp was based hundred years or so after Naruto. which would mean Gaara would probly be old and buried. So how did your character fight him again??))

Ultimate Wil
Gaku Laugh as he sensed people in the distance Gaku Ducked down as a Hard Gel Dome covered Gaku protecting him from the Damage that was happening then the Dome began to move toward Branashi through the huge storm and the explosives as the Dome got close to Branashi a Huge Gel hand appeared from the Gel and reached out at a fast motion and grabbed Branashi squeezing him with a powerful grip at that same moment Demon looked around and and noticed a presence as he disappeared and appeared next tot the too people over hearing there conversation as Demon said to them

Demon: Sand barrier ha the sand technique has nothing on Gaku's Gel Technique he's fought Gaara of the desert and won but they didn't fight to kill or Gaara would have died and that Technique is a a bloodline trait you can't learn it it's only in the Hitsugaya Clan Gaku's Gel is way stronger then that of Gaara's sand

Branashi is shocked on the protection the gel can give Gaku, and says:

Branashi: Impossible, he is actually avoiding this attack.

A huge gel hand attempts to grab Branashi, and Branashi easily avoids the hand, and cuts the hand in half with a chakra wave. Branashi then says:

Branashi: Your really good. I think it is safe to say that I underestimated your abilities.

Branashi then says to Demon:

Branashi: Beating Gaara isn't that impressive. He has lost to so many opponents that I can beat in one move. I could easily beat Gaara, without breaking a sweat. I have taken down S Ranked Ninja, Gaku is just another one, but a little stronger.

Branashi sucks the C-2 bombs back into the mouths on his palms. Branashi then puts up the gentle fist style, and calls out to Gaku:

Branashi: Bring it on.

Demonking1
an echo vibrated the ground as Gaku's voice yells out

Gaku: HA HA HA !! I HAVE BEEN PLAYING AROUND WITH YOU IF I WANTED TO I COULD DESTROY THIS WHOLE AREA IN ONE GO LET ME SHOW YOU WHY I WAS ABLE TO BEAT GAARA OF THE DESERT

in the distance Demon laughs and says

Demon: of course now but Gaku beat Gaara while Gaara still had the Shukaku in his body and that's no easy feat Naruto was the only person else to beat Gaara like that

at that moment The ground began to shake as Gaku's Gel dome disappeared slowly to reveal nothing as Gaku was not hidden in the Gel dome then all of a sudden Giant hard Gel spikes as strong as Gaku's Gel dome rose quickly from the ground surrounding Branashi in a Giant Gel Cage that rose so 30 time's higher then the tree tops as at the top the Gel began to combine and close off the top of the cage to block the only escape then the floor began to fill with wet sticky Gel as it started to rise like water in a cup as a laughter filled the area

Kazekage Gaara
Rosuto grinned, " Really? cause you know after gaara learned to control shukaku and Shukaku removed out of Gaara's body when he died... I recieved Shukaku. So now I hold him inside of me." Rosuto said cracking his fingers. " And no one ever told me this?!" Hitori exclaimed. "You have the Sharingaan Hitori. You shouldve known by now. Besides the curse mark on Sasuke's neck didn't ever really dissappear u know." Rosuto said. Hitori put his hand on his neck, "Don't remind me." Hitori mummbled.

Ultimate Wil
an echo vibrated the ground as Gaku's voice yells out

Gaku: HA HA HA !! I HAVE BEEN PLAYING AROUND WITH YOU IF I WANTED TO I COULD DESTROY THIS WHOLE AREA IN ONE GO LET ME SHOW YOU WHY I WAS ABLE TO BEAT GAARA OF THE DESERT

in the distance Demon laughs and says

Demon: of course now but Gaku beat Gaara while Gaara still had the Shukaku in his body and that's no easy feat Naruto was the only person else to beat Gaara like that

at that moment The ground began to shake as Gaku's Gel dome disappeared slowly to reveal nothing as Gaku was not hidden in the Gel dome then all of a sudden Giant hard Gel spikes as strong as Gaku's Gel dome rose quickly from the ground surrounding Branashi in a Giant Gel Cage that rose so 30 time's higher then the tree tops as at the top the Gel began to combine and close off the top of the cage to block the only escape then the floor began to fill with wet sticky Gel as it started to rise like water in a cup as a laughter filled the area

Branashi: You are forgetting Deidara, the first to be able to use clay bombs.

Branashi lets the himself be captured to see the power of the gel spikes. All of a sudden, the bottom of all of the spikes started to catch on fire, but not with red flames, but with black. Then all of the spikes turned to ash and Branashi walks out unharmed. Branashi then says:

Branashi: I never thought you would make me use my Mangekyuo Sharingan. You're powerful indeed, perhaps more powerful than my last opponent.

Branashi makes 30 handsigns in less than a second, and Branashi says:

Branashi: Elemental Dragon Jutsu

A 100 ft dragon was created. The dragon possesed all of the elements in it. The dragon then shot out 3 lightning bolts at Gaku.

Demonking1
Demon looked at the boy with wide eyes as he couldn't believe that the boy had a Shukaku inside of him as Demon was born with a similar beast inside him mean while in the fight Gakus body quickly melted and slimmed into the ground dodging the lightning as underground Gaku did some hand signs as a voice echos

Gaku: GEL DRAGON JUTSU

as a huge Gel Dragon shot out of the ground and quickly wrapped it's body around the elemental Dragon and Exploded with a huge explosion that's caused a giant burst of wind that shook some of the trees as from under Branashi a Gel rose and formed a Gel Dome covering Branashi as Part of the dome began to glow as it exploded

Ultimate Wil
Demon looked at the boy with wide eyes as he couldn't believe that the boy had a Shukaku inside of him as Demon was born with a similar beast inside him mean while in the fight Gakus body quickly melted and slimmed into the ground dodging the lightning as underground Gaku did some hand signs as a voice echos

Gaku: GEL DRAGON JUTSU

as a huge Gel Dragon shot out of the ground and quickly wrapped it's body around the elemental Dragon and Exploded with a huge explosion that's caused a giant burst of wind that shook some of the trees as from under Branashi a Gel rose and formed a Gel Dome covering Branashi as Part of the dome began to glow as it exploded

Branashi: Well done, defeating my elemental dragon with ease, not bad at all.

Branashi quickly escapes the gel dome and jumps away from the gel. Branashi looks around the area for something useful, but nothing is there except for debris, and trees.

Branashi: The power of your chakra, it isn't like normal chakra. I haven't seen someone with this much chakra ever.

Branashi makes a C-3 bomb, and jumps in the air, and makes a clay bird. Branashi puts the C-3 bomb down on the bird, and quickly creates a lightning force field to protect innocent people from the explosion. Branashi picks up the bomb, makes it bigger, and drops it.

Branashi: KATSU!!!

The lightning clay bomb exploded, causing 3 miles worth of damage.

Kazekage Gaara
Rosuto stared at Demon " wait... is there something im not being told here? besides the fact that gaara is my ancestor and that i possess Shukaku I am the Kazekage of Sunagakure." Rosuto replied. "Look Rosuto we don't have alot of time to waste here." Hitori said getting alittle anxious. "You know Hitori there was a reason why I couldnt see you anymore..." Rosuto replied to him. "shut up..." Hitori grummbled

Demonking1
Demon replied to Branashi

Demon: It isn't chakra hes using its his bloodline trait he has only used one jutsu so far

meanwhile Gaku stayed underground but felt the explosion coming as his Gel extended from underground into a sheet of Gel that engulfed the explosion and destroyed it before it could do damage then the sheet of Gel turned into hundreds of spikes that shoot up into the air towards Branashi and began to explode turning the area into an exploding spike mine field

Ultimate Wil
Demon replied to Branashi

Demon: It isn't chakra hes using its his bloodline trait he has only used one jutsu so far

meanwhile Gaku stayed underground but felt the explosion coming as his Gel extended from underground into a sheet of Gel that engulfed the explosion and destroyed it before it could do damage then the sheet of Gel turned into hundreds of spikes that shoot up into the air towards Branashi and began to explode turning the area into an exploding spike mine field

Branashi is shocked that he can stop C-3 so easily. Branashi quickly nutrilizes a few of the bombs, and avoids the rest of them.

Branashi: You are strong, too strong to use my LCB's. Fine, time to show some power I guess.

Branashi does 20 handsigns and says:

Branashi: Lightning Style: Thousand Lightning Kirins

All of a sudden, tons apon tons of Kirins appear in the air, and charge at light speed at Gaku. While they do, Branashi is building up lightning.

Demonking1
Gaku Stays underground knowing that the lightning would hit the ground and it would do know damage but then a slim rode of Gel flew from the ground and above Branashi as Gaku appeared on top of it placing his hand in the air a giant Gel floor covered the sky as Gaku threw the giant gel floor at Branashi to force him down while Demon watched a little impressed at Branashis jutsus but says mumbling to himself

Demon: He's no match for me

Gaku: You will not learn will you Branashi my strategy is way ahead of what your going to do next

Ultimate Wil
Gaku Stays underground knowing that the lightning would hit the ground and it would do know damage but then a slim rode of Gel flew from the ground and above Branashi as Gaku appeared on top of it placing his hand in the air a giant Gel floor covered the sky as Gaku threw the giant gel floor at Branashi to force him down while Demon watched a little impressed at Branashis jutsus but says mumbling to himself

Demon: He's no match for me

Gaku: You will not learn will you Branashi my strategy is way ahead of what your going to do next

Branashi says to Gaku in an extremly angry tone:

Branashi: I'm getting tired of your gel attacks. No one has ever gotten me this angry to actually use my lightning strength attacks.

Branashi sends a few Kirins to slow down the gel from getting him then Branashi says now in a calm voice:

Branashi: I don't want to hurt you, but if this jutsu does injure you, then I will say I'm sorry in advance. So to make sure I don't kill you, I will only use 10% of this jutsu's strength.

Branashi's entire body was then covered in lightning. Branashi opened his eyes and stared at Gaku.

Branashi: Ok, you better be ready, because this jutsu is unblockable by anyone.

Branashi then all of a sudden at super lightspeed charges at Gaku and destroys the entire ground sending rocks and boulders everywhere.

Demonking1
Gakus body quickly turns into Gel and Jumps away as it formed away from Branashi Gaku dose a hand sign and says

Gaku: right where i wanted you Ultimate Technique Gel Maze Jutsu (look at link to see what exactly happens it is IMPORTANT LOOK AT MY POST ON THIS PAGE IT SHOWS EVERYTHING http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=471743&pagenumber=50)

all of a sudden walls of gel formed a large area around Branashi and formed a gel maze Gaku then smirked and then Demon did the same thing

Gaku: try to escape this Jutsu

Ultimate Wil
Gakus body quickly turns into Gel and Jumps away as it formed away from Branashi Gaku dose a hand sign and says

Gaku: right where i wanted you Ultimate Technique Gel Maze Jutsu (look at link to see what exactly happens it is IMPORTANT LOOK AT MY POST ON THIS PAGE IT SHOWS EVERYTHING http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=471743&pagenumber=50)

all of a sudden walls of gel formed a large area around Branashi and formed a gel maze Gaku then smirked and then Demon did the same thing

Gaku: try to escape this Jutsu

Branashi: I know this jutsu. I heard about it, that the sannin Gaku can perform such a powerful jutsu that no one except one has escaped. Tricky, well I guess I will be the second person.

Branashi uses his genius intellect to come up with a plan in less than 5 seconds. Branashi uses Amaterasu's the maze.

Demonking1
Gaku changes his hand sign as the maze begins to change and Gaku says

Gaku: the only way out is if you hurt yourself to get out I can change the maze around at will and try this on for size

as Gaku said those words 4 Gel creatures budded from his body and jumped into the walls of the Gel maze moving across them as Gaku changed his hand sign and the walls began to move closer together and stopped to make tight hall ways as Gaku said

Gaku: You bet not touch the walls

Ultimate Wil
Gaku changes his hand sign as the maze begins to change and Gaku says

Gaku: the only way out is if you hurt yourself to get out I can change the maze around at will and try this on for size

as Gaku said those words 4 Gel creatures budded from his body and jumped into the walls of the Gel maze moving across them as Gaku changed his hand sign and the walls began to move closer together and stopped to make tight hall ways as Gaku said

Gaku: You bet not touch the walls

Branashi watches the gel creatures enter. Branashi doesn't do anything, he just sits there. All of a sudden, Branashi says to Gaku:

Branashi: I don't want to kill you, and you don't want to kill me. But I will use jutsu so I don't have to torment myself anymore.

Branashi takes some of the clay, electrifies it, and then eats the lightning clay. Branashi's body starts to grow bigger, and bigger. All of a sudden, his body blows up, only destroying the gel maze, because of the clay touching it, and everything around it. It turns out that Branashi was just a clay clone, being controled to fight Gaku. Branashi then pops out of the ground, and jumps on top of the tree. Branashi then says to Gaku:

Branashi: Impressive, you were able to go toe to toe with one of my clay clones, and that clone has more chakra than I usually put into, 35%. I think it is safe to say that you are one of the legendary sannin for sure. If I let you get me stuck in that maze just like I did to the clay clone, I might not be able to get out of there. Well good job. You probably are stronger than my brother.

Branashi checks his clay bags, and he sees that there is about one C-2 bomb left to make in each hand.

Branashi: I think I am going to give up now while I still can. I still have 65% chakra left, but I can tell I have a mission with a ninja named.........Dile. Should be interesting. Well, thanks for the warmup for this mission. If we ever have to fight again, I promise I will not use a clone to fight, just so you can see if I can escape that gel maze. Well, see you later.

Branashi then teleports out of the area by lightning to the hidden leaf village.

Kirara
Dile jumped roof to roof * gatta get to the spot so me and Branashi can get the mission done* Dile said to himself. He jumped off the roof and into a crowd. People looked at him as he landed then turned away and minded there own buisness. He cracked his knuckles as he walked. * nothing like a good run to loosing up* Dile made his way to the entrance of the hidden lead village and leaned agiasnt a wall. He sighed. * im sure i wont have to wait long* He took out a tooth pick and started to fittle with it * bored as asual*

Ultimate Wil
Branashi: Hey Dile, what's up? I got the mission we are supposed to do, it's an S Rank mission, are you up to the challenge?

Kirara
Dile smiled "naah i think im ganna go home and cry " He smiled " yea sounds fun, so i assume you got the details of what were sapose to do ?" Dile flicked away his tooth pick

Ultimate Wil
Branashi: The village hidden in the hot springs said that they spotted an S-Rank criminal in there village by the name of Darzuna Yunozobi in there village. He apparently is apart of the Akatsuki and is traveling alone, and it is are job to hunt him down, and eliminate him. You up for it?

Kirara
"yea i am but i thought the Akatsuki were all whiped out ?" Dile shook his head " it dont matter we can take out this guy no problem. You ready to kick ass cause i know ive needed a good fight for a while" He stretched his arm " last compotision i was in was about 6 years ago. I got third place.... but still was fun " He thought to himself * Akatsuki ... Konan*

Ultimate Wil
Branashi: Apparently they were not all wiped out and was started up again. Well the details don't need to be specific, we just need to hunt down Darzuna and take him out and that is it, nothing else is really specific. I'm ready when you are ready, you ready?

Kirara
Dile smiled " as ill ever be lets head out" He started walking ahead slowly waiting for him to take the lead *Konan you still alive ?* He thought to himself. " So you know who Konan was ? " Dile said

Ultimate Wil
Branashi: Konan, the old partner of the legendary ninja Pein, of course. But enough talk, lets head out.

Branashi teleports to the hot spings by lightning where he waits for Dile.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>