Need scan of J'onn saying Kal is stronger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MaxG
I remember reading this awhile ago. Anyone have a scan of when J'onn says this? I need it for a debate on the official DC forums.

Dr Hackenbush
what makes it so official?

Erik-Lensherr
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_MartianManhunter1.jpg

Martian_mind
I orgasm everytime i see that,seriously.

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I orgasm everytime i see that,seriously.

I orgasm everytime I see the martian die.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by MaxG
I remember reading this awhile ago. Anyone have a scan of when J'onn says this? I need it for a debate on the official DC forums.

In all the JLA I've read and I've read a crapload, I haven't once seen him say that. (in all honesty I might have, but forgotten sad ).

I have however seen the opposite, which is Superman saying MM is more powerful smile

Soljer
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
In all the JLA I've read and I've read a crapload, I haven't once seen him say that. (in all honesty I might have, but forgotten sad ).

I have however seen the opposite, which is Superman saying MM is more powerful smile

I've seen J'onn telling Superman that he is the strongest of the league (which would include the Martian himself), and I've seen Doomsday declare that while the Manhunter is powerful, he "is no Superman."

Raoul
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~

superman issue, around the time of preus' return, during the wrath of gogo storyline, iirc...

MaxG
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

Just go away. Your post was pure troll. Reported.

zeel
physicaly MM is closer to WW in strength i think, dont see MM out powering supes. He might be able to beat him in a fight using means other then physical but he sure isnt going to physically manhandle him. Supes can do battle with the likes of Black adam. Every time BA meets MM, MM gets literally torn apart lol.

shadowknight
Feat-wise Superman strength feats blow MM out of the water. The closets thing to the statement was during the Superman Rex storyline when WW and MM claimed they couldn't hold Superman down.

Galan007
-doomsday-rex, to j'onn-

"you have power, but you are no superman":

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9292/dd1mo3.th.jpg

srug

Raoul
edit

Quincy
Manhunter is cool than Superman. That's all that matters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.