AS Superman w/PG vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
How does this go down?

fangirl101
Thanos Dies horribly.

Mindset
I think I might actually agree messed

Harbinger
Supes.

The Great Galen
Oh yeah this is Thanos just before he got raped by Drax fist, so basically his peak.

Bouboumaster
I am probably one of the biggest fan of the mad Titan, but I doubt he would win this...

Thanos win 2/10: The two is the probability that the auto-shield take the initiale attack. If it does, Thanos cuberstomp Superman like a child, by draining his energy, taking the pg, and spank him like a little girl.

8/10 to Sup if (and would probably happen) the auto-shield doesn't resist that massive punch (would normally resist without a scrach) enhanced with the power gem. If the shield doesn't resist, it would suck to be Thanos.

I love Thanos and I hate Sups, I think he's a lame character, inconsistent and boring as it can be, but sadly, he'll probably win there.

starlock
As Superman for the win

Avlon
Supes ftw.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I am probably one of the biggest fan of the mad Titan, but I doubt he would win this...

Thanos win 2/10: The two is the probability that the auto-shield take the initiale attack. If it does, Thanos cuberstomp Superman like a child, by draining his energy, taking the pg, and spank him like a little girl.

8/10 to Sup if (and would probably happen) the auto-shield doesn't resist that massive punch (would normally resist without a scrach) enhanced with the power gem. If the shield doesn't resist, it would suck to be Thanos.

I love Thanos and I hate Sups, I think he's a lame character, inconsistent and boring as it can be, but sadly, he'll probably win there.

If we actually were to compare the 2 by feats, Supes on his own has vastly more impressive strength/durability/speed feats then Thanos IMO. AS Supes who was essentially a amped supes by 3 times the powerset could knock a planet into another dimension with a single punch.

Basically what Im getting at that Thanos can't beat Supes in a physical h2h match for the very same reason he can't beat Hulk straight up.

Nihilist
Originally posted by The Great Galen
If we actually were to compare the 2 by feats, Supes on his own has vastly more impressive strength/durability/speed feats then Thanos IMO. AS Supes who was essentially a amped supes by 3 times the powerset could knock a planet into another dimension with a single punch.

Basically what Im getting at that Thanos can't beat Supes in a physical h2h match for the very same reason he can't beat Hulk straight up.
physically h2h thanos beat surfer within a inch of his life a offered him as a gift to mistress death.when has hulk ever done that to somebody of that calibre?

carver9
AS Supes with this upgrade 10/10. Thanos is bad as hell but he gets crushed in this scenerio. With the p/g there would be a unlimited source of energy superman can feed off of, so you cant bring in the draining of energy. As supes already had increadible strength, adding the pg is over kill.

Thanos gives a good fight, basically just annoying as supes and then he gets crushed.

ultimatethor
Frankly the power gem may not amp AS supermans power considerably if he does not know how to harness its power. If so then thanos has a gud chance. If he uses it well thanos is gone

carver9
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Frankly the power gem may not amp AS supermans power considerably if he does not know how to harness its power. If so then thanos has a gud chance. If he uses it well thanos is gone

Im guessing the threadster is giving him knowledge of the p/g.

Priest
How does this go down?
Srly... erm

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Nihilist
physically h2h thanos beat surfer within a inch of his life a offered him as a gift to mistress death.when has hulk ever done that to somebody of that calibre?

Hulk did bust onslaughts skin so, anyhow when has SS or thanos ever had any strength feats comparable to supes or hulk. Besides beating SS doesnt mean much these days when guys like BP and Carnage r doing it.

MightyEInherjar
Couldn't Thanos oversaturate AS Supes cells with solar energy, making them rupture? From the sound of things from the books, that could be a real weakness for AS Superman. They're already bursting at the seams with energy; wouldn't it be the easiest path to just give one concentrated burst, popping his cells like millions of solar pimples?

Nihilist
Hulk did bust onslaughts skin so, anyhow when has SS or thanos ever had any strength feats comparable to supes or hulk. Besides beating SS doesnt mean much these days when guys like BP and Carnage r doing it.

you say thanos beating ss is pis/cis all the time yet you use BP's arm bar and carnage as an example aginst surfer erm

vlaaad12345
Power gem gives the user a durability boost so no.

Endrict Nuul
ASS ftw

carver9
Supes take this and quite handily too.

darthgoober

Didn't he just knock the planet through a portal or something like that?

carnage52
thanos gets raped in a nasty way.

Galan007
Originally posted by darthgoober
Didn't he just knock the planet through a portal or something like that? He struck the planet so hard that it retreated.

carver9
Didn't he just knock the planet through a portal or something like that?

From the scan that Ive seen there was nothing indicating that he pushed it or anything. It just jumped to a entirely different scene. sad

carver9
as supes 10/10

carnage52
Originally posted by carver9
From the scan that Ive seen there was nothing indicating that he pushed it or anything. It just jumped to a entirely different scene. sad meh back on topic pg gives supes acces to all the power in existence that coupled with alreadly uber power the amped by the sun=thanos stain on the ground.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Galan007
He struck the planet so hard that it retreated.
Retreated as in BFR'd itself?

Galan007
Retreated as in BFR'd itself? Exactly. It retreated from the A/S universe, back to it's own dimension.

darthgoober
Exactly. It retreated from the A/S universe, back to it's own dimension.
Is it just me or is that feat far less impressive than it's made out to be by AS Supes's fans...

carver9
Originally posted by carnage52
meh back on topic pg gives supes acces to all the power in existence that coupled with alreadly uber power the amped by the sun=thanos stain on the ground.

agreed 10/10

Galan007
Is it just me or is that feat far less impressive than it's made out to be by AS Supes's fans... What's impressive is that he struck a planet so hard/injured it so severely, that it felt the need to crawl back to it's own reality . imo, that's an uber feat in itself.

Don't get me wrong, I love A/S Supes - but saying he just "knocked it into another universe with one punch", is a tad overboard, and quite misleading.

May as well post the scans:

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/6531/as1go9.th.jpg http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2753/as2lu9.th.jpg

darthgoober
What's impressive is that he struck a planet so hard/injured it so severely, that it felt the need to crawl back to it's own reality . imo, that's an uber feat in itself.

Don't get me wrong, I love A/S Supes - but saying he just "knocked it into another universe with one punch", is a tad overboard, and quite misleading.

May as well post the scans:

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/6531/as1go9.th.jpg http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2753/as2lu9.th.jpg
Oh I agree completely about the feat being impressive(I wasn't trying to claim otherwise) I was just pointing out the way it's been skewed to put AS Supes's strength on guys like SBP and Trion Jugg's level.

Galan007
Oh I agree completely about the feat being impressive(I wasn't trying to claim otherwise) I was just pointing out the way it's been skewed to put AS Supes's strength on guys like SBP and Trion Jugg's level. thumb up.

A/S doesn't have the feats to put him over those two, strength-wise. Busting through dimensions, physically > hurting a planet.

Grinning Goku
For once I can say Supes wins this.

Aster Phoenix
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.