For 10 billion dollars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern_Rebel
Could you set your nuts on top of a cinder block...take a hammer and smash one of your testicles with it as hard as you can?

taft
weegee

Rogue Jedi
dude.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by taft
weegee

WEEGEE

ragesRemorse
can the hammer be hollow and made of thin plastic?

George Foreman
gooze fraba?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
can the hammer be hollow and made of thin plastic? or saran wrap? haermm

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
can the hammer be hollow and made of thin plastic?

lol...no, it's a real hammer. Think about it though...you will experience major pain right afterwards..if it doesn't cause you to black out...but, you'll be set for life...and with that kind of money, you could buy you another nut..lol.

The question is...could you swing the hammer yourself...or would you need someone else to do it?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
lol...no, it's a real hammer. Think about it though...you will experience major pain right afterwards..if it doesn't cause you to black out...but, you'll be set for life...and with that kind of money, you could buy you another nut..lol.

The question is...could you swing the hammer yourself...or would you need someone else to do it? I'd wanna get drunk as sin and have Tired Hiker swing the hammer. big grin

ragesRemorse

The question is...could you swing the hammer yourself...or would you need someone else to do it?

yeah, but the thought of my nut exploding, under extreme force, kind of distorts visions of me livin it up on a boat full of whores. Actually, mashing my nut with a hammer hardly seems worth the reward of a boat full of whores.

dadudemon
Could you set your nuts on top of a cinder block...take a hammer and smash one of your testicles with it as hard as you can?

That's a rather easy choice, imo.

I would smash my shit in a second for 10 bil.

I'd be a "one balled bastard", though.

Scythe
Yes, because I have robo ballz and one of them is the Matrix, guess which one!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!MATRIX!!!!!111!!

Rogue Jedi
I'd have Scythe swing the hammer, make sure the job is done right.

Strangelove
I guess the obvious answer is yes....but MAN would that ****ing hurt.

chillmeistergen
Definitely.

Strangelove
I don't think I could do it myself. I'd make the guy offering do it for me.

Scythe
Couldn't you pay for reconstructive surgery afterwards? Get new balls?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Definitely. care to swing my hammer?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Scythe
Couldn't you pay for reconstructive surgery afterwards? Get new balls? I don't think it matters what you do afterward, the point is smashing one of your own balls would be excruciating pain that I'm sure few could even imagine.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
care to swing my hammer?

I'm rather worried that this may be a euphemism.

Rogue Jedi
I'm rather worried that this may be a euphemism. Care to grab a hammer and crush my left nut with it?

Southern_Rebel
Another option, instead of busting your nut with the hammer...would be to take a drill with a half inch drill bit...and bore it down into your piss hole and make it wider.....for the same amount of money.

Scythe
Originally posted by Strangelove
I don't think it matters what you do afterward, the point is smashing one of your own balls would be excruciating pain that I'm sure few could even imagine.

Damn. I'm bettin' I could probably stand it, I mean if I withstood forty fractures at once, then thise could be nuttin'

Ahaha, nuttin'

I'm rather worried that this may be a euphemism.

Hahaha

Strangelove
Another option, instead of busting your nut with the hammer...would be to take a drill with a half inch drill bit...and bore it down into your piss hole and make it wider.....for the same amount of money. how far down?

I kind of like that option better. The "piss hole" is a less sensitive part of the body than the balls.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Care to grab a hammer and crush my left nut with it?

I'd be delighted to.

Rogue Jedi
Another option, instead of busting your nut with the hammer...would be to take a drill with a half inch drill bit...and bore it down into your piss hole and make it wider.....for the same amount of money. nope.

Phucked Up
Another option, instead of busting your nut with the hammer...would be to take a drill with a half inch drill bit...and bore it down into your piss hole and make it wider.....for the same amount of money.

What is your major malfunction, partner?

Southern_Rebel
Or have the prongs to a 220 dryer cord surgically attached to your balls...and when you wake up...you have to go to the 220 outlet and plug yourself in...for the same amount of cash..lol

As far as the drill bit...you have to go atleast 7 inches down.

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Phucked Up
What is your major malfunction, partner?

lol...oh, nothin'...just bored...and feel like askin' stupid questions

chillmeistergen

Phucked Up
Or have the prongs to a 220 dryer cord surgically attached to your balls...and when you wake up...you have to go to the 220 outlet and plug yourself in...for the same amount of cash..lol

As far as the drill bit...you have to go atleast 7 inches down.

That's pretty deep for most guys, 4 inches of cockles, then 2 inches past it while still in the urethra.

Strangelove
Or have the prongs to a 220 dryer cord surgically attached to your balls...and when you wake up...you have to go to the 220 outlet and plug yourself in...for the same amount of cash..lol every day? phuck that.
phuck that.

Barker
Anyone who would do that is a moron.

I'll take my nuts and the life experience, thanks.

ScarletSpeed
I would hammer my nut for 10 billion dollars,

first I would get a load and buy allsorts of drugs that would numb the pain,

then when I get my 10 billion I would buy a new nut.

BruceSkywalker
Nah, unless you up the ante to 100 billion dollars..

Strangelove
Originally posted by Barker
Anyone who would do that is a moron.

I'll take my nuts and the life experience, thanks. yeah, but for 10 billion?

Mandos
There is a reason why a man is normally constituted with 2 testicules. They each produce a certain amount of testosterone. If one is crused and out of function, the other will produce more, but not to equal measure as if you had the 2. This creates problematic in the body, goign sometimes to a change of voice and sexual appetite.

Furthermore, some people in the world has been reported dying because of the excrutiating pain that can occur when smashing your testicule in an unnatural way.

So no, I would not smash my testicule for that much money, and would rather live with the joy of earning it in a more decent way.

Amen.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mandos
There is a reason why a man is normally constituted with 2 testicules. They each produce a certain amount of testosterone.

And other things...

Edit- I also think that I read somewhere where they did a study that test levels were brought back to normal levels without an exogenous source.

sometimes to a change of voice

No.

and sexual appetite.

Correct. In both men and women, libido is directly influenced by testosterone.

Furthermore, some people in the world has been reported dying because of the excrutiating pain that can occur when smashing your testicule in an unnatural way.

No. They die from other things such as blood clots, infection, internal bleeding, just simply loss of blood, etc.

However, do you have a link? I'm open to a changed perspective.

So no, I would not smash my testicule for that much money, and would rather live with the joy of earning it in a more decent way.

Right, because 10 billion dollars can in no way assist with hormone replacement therapy?

Basically, what you were saying in your whole post is you are too much of a wuss to smash your nut and you've erroneously (partially) justified your postion.

Rogue Jedi
I'd be delighted to. I'll even split the money with you. big grin

Mandos
Originally posted by dadudemon
And other things...

Edit- I also think that I read somewhere where they did a study that test levels were brought back to normal levels without an exogenous source.

No.

Correct. In both men and women, libido is directly influenced by testosterone.

No. They die from other things such as blood clots, infection, internal bleeding, just simply loss of blood, etc.

However, do you have a link? I'm open to a changed perspective.

Right, because 10 billion dollars can in no way assist with hormone replacement therapy?

Basically, what you were saying in your whole post is you are too much of a wuss to smash your nut and you've erroneously (partially) justified your postion.

And from what I've seen you're taking it too personal.

Perhaps you want to share some life experiences of why you've become an ass. Perhaps a testicule smash?

Strangelove
it's spelled testicle, mate wink

Rogue Jedi
The crushing thing yes, as long as someone else could swing the hammer. The drill bit? no

Mandos
Originally posted by Strangelove
it's spelled testicle, mate wink

Sorry, spelled it in french, my first langage.

PS: When you master both, french and english become even more confusing. :P

Strangelove
Sorry, spelled it in french, my first langage.

PS: When you master both, french and english become even more confusing. :P oh, my mistake.

dadudemon
And from what I've seen you're taking it too personal.

Perhaps you want to share some life experiences of why you've become an ass. Perhaps a testicule smash?

laughing

Dude, you're taking me waaaay too seriously.

BTW, it's "testicular".

Nee nars.

Mandos

dadudemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.