The Official What Did You Have For Breakfast Thread (No Spam!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eel O'Brian

Eel O'Brian

Eel O'Brian
Banner, by Jase (small contribution by Liam)

http://i34.tinypic.com/2qkseuo.jpg

Eel O'Brian
Core Shit, by Smurph

Our thread isn't on KMC, but its where most members come from, and our actual thread (more like a forum, really) actually has FAR more posts than any Authoritative team.

Founders

Smurph, Batdude, Red and Jason

(All rules concerning founders only matter for this KMC outlet thread)

MEMBER LIST

Marc
Phil
Jim
Joel
Steve
Jan
Jason
Paul
Jeremy
Aaron (not Arlene's brother)
Guy
Scott
Jamie
Christopher
Ken
Jon
Jose
Liam
Geoff
John
Dan
Lee

Extraneous members

David
EC
Mark
Bran
Leo
Galan
tjcoady

Extra Extraneous Members
(ones who don't have the option of access to the team clubhouse, and are exiled to the smaller, less important Authority thread)

Kris
Aaron (the other one)
All other lesser Authority, and such

Raoul
ermm

well, this was unexpected...

'haw-som'

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by Raoul
ermm

well, this was unexpected...

'haw-som'

Was it? Was it really? haw-som

Eel O'Brian
Summary

So, this is an outlet thread for a much cooler place that's invite only (though money helps).

Digi's jealous, Faceman rides our coattails, and everybody's hating.

PM me if you need details.

Otherwise, GTFO of our thread.

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Dr Hackenbush
Was it? Was it really? haw-som
Good morning team. smile

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by Ha-Son
Good morning team. smile

We got coattails haw-som

Badwolf
Why is it, that my name has to bloody mentioned even though i dont like or talk to any of you guys. You all need to move along and find someone or something to spend hours obsessing over than myself and bada. Am I that important to you that you have to drop my name any chance you get, or to throw a dig at mine and bada's direction.

Please guys take my advice, Leave well alone okay!

I am not on here to be pulled into your childish little games that you create on Msn just to wind me up and get a raise from myself or bada. I just come here to hang out with a few mates and try and enjoy KMC without you guys being the little morons that you have become. And to think I was actually friends with all of you until i started to date Badabing.

I will leave now, and let you kids have a good little laugh at my expense, because that is all you really are, silly little kids who have no life but to create cyber games to wind people up. Infact you guys are nothing more that sad little Cyber bullies, who will one day have whats coming to them.

This thread is nothing but a joke to wind up authority and i truely hope that Digi sees right through you guys and closes this god damn thread.

So long

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Badwolf
Why is it, that my name has to bloody mentioned even though i dont like or talk to any of you guys. You all need to move along and find someone or something to spend hours obsessing over than myself and bada. Am I that important to you that you have to drop my name any chance you get, or to throw a dig at mine and bada's direction.

I am not on here to be pulled into your childish little games that you create on Msn just to wind me up and get a raise from myself or bada. I just come here to hang out with a few mates and try and enjoy KMC without you guys being the little morons that you have become. And to think I was actually friends with all of you until i started to date Badabing.

I will leave now, and let you kids have a good little laugh at my expense, because that is all you really are, silly little kids who have no life but to create cyber games to wind people up. Infact you guys are nothing more that sad little Cyber bullies, who will one day have whats coming to them.

This thread is nothing but a joke to wind up authority and i truely hope that Digi sees right through you guys and closes this god damn thread.

So long
You have broken rule # 4. Reported for spamming.

Dr Hackenbush

My berfday is opened in two days...Frankly I'm estatic...

Badwolf

Actually it seems that i have broken many of your pathetic rules.. Oh no!! What will you guys come up with next to get how you say it. 'One over on me'

batdude123

So long

This is the exact reason why rule #4 was instated... bitching like this.

Cyber bullies? LMFAO. Why do you guys have to take a joke so god damn personally? This is a COMIC BOOK INTERNET FORUM. Please don't post in our team thread anymore if you're going to throw a hissy fit every time.

Jesus F*cking Christ...

Actually it seems that i have broken many of your pathetic rules.. Oh no!! What will you guys come up with next to get how you say it. 'One over on me'

Get the f*ck out.

Badwolf
Originally posted by batdude123
This is the exact reason why rule #4 was instated... bitching like this.

Cyber bullies? LMFAO. Why do you guys have to take a joke so god damn personally? This is a COMIC BOOK INTERNET FORUM. Please don't post in our team thread anymore if you're going to throw a hissy fit every time.

Jesus F*cking Christ...

Get the f*ck out.

Yes a comic book thread on a comic book forum, in which you guys spend hours on msn creating your next scheme to what close down a thread because it seems popular.

There was no need to put my name in rule number 4 unless you wanted a raise from me. I mean how would you guys like it if every chance i had i dropped your name. Would you be honored or just utterly bored.

Oh and how many times batdude have you been asked not to post in our thread because of your childish banter, Hmmmz! Yet you still go in there just to wind up Face and the others.

As for the hissy fit maybe you should look closer to home as the only curse word that is in this thread came from your mouth.

Dr Hackenbush
settle down guys...We don't need to give Digi reason to close this srug

Ha-Son
Yes a comic book thread on a comic book forum, in which you guys spend hours on msn creating your next scheme to what close down a thread because it seems popular.

There was no need to put my name in rule number 4 unless you wanted a raise from me. I mean how would you guys like it if every chance i had i dropped your name. Would you be honored or just utterly bored.

Oh and how many times batdude have you been asked not to post in our thread because of your childish banter, Hmmmz! Yet you still go in there just to wind up Face and the others.

As for the hissy fit maybe you should look closer to home as the only curse word that is in this thread came from your mouth.
Technically, Batdude was never asked to stop posting in any thread.

Raoul

*checks to see if hell has frozen over*

i actually agree with red, calm it down if you want digi to leave this open...

Ha-Son
I agree pal. A spy in the enemy camp had already warned me about a certain troll spamming our thread. smile

Dr Hackenbush
*checks to see if hell has frozen over*

i actually agree with red, calm it down if you want digi to leave this open... laughing laughing

I see what you did there Paul uhuh

Ha-Son

So long
You are welcome to post here, but you are expected to follow the rules. smile

Creshosk
I mean how would you guys like it if every chance i had i dropped your name. Just so you know, a girl threatening guys with their own behavior never works.

Dr Hackenbush
I agree pal. A spy in the enemy camp had already warned me about a certain troll spamming our thread. smile

We may need to put security at Code RED

batdude123

Get a sense of humor. It might help you in the long run. I've mentioned you guys as a couple to Bada before, and he had about the same PMS-induced reaction. You wonder why we have rule number 4? Because it's hilarious that you guys take an e-relationship so seriously. Anybody that mentions you guys gets their e-balls cut off, so we thought we'd follow suit and prevent anybody from ever talking about you guys. Kay?

And actually, I haven't been told once to stop posting in your thread.

Badwolf
Originally posted by Creshosk
Just so you know, a girl threatening guys with their own behavior never works.

Hahaha nah your right, they would properly think I had some massive crush on them.

All I am asking from you guys, who were once really close friends of mine, is that you kinda leave me alone for many reasons. I have never done anything in the past to lose your friendship, so i dont understand why you guys are the way you are towards me.

As for batdude, your language is kinda not needed. I am however allowed to post in here! I am not causing any trouble, just trying to get an understanding from two people in here who, like i stated were friends of mine.

batdude123
Hahaha nah your right, they would properly think I had some massive crush on them.

All I am asking from you guys, who were once really close friends of mine, is that you kinda leave me alone for many reasons. I have never done anything in the past to lose your friendship, so i dont understand why you guys are the way you are towards me.

As for batdude, your language is kinda not needed. I am however allowed to post in here! I am not causing any trouble, just trying to get an understanding from two people in here who, like i stated were friends of mine.

I apologize.

Dr Hackenbush
I apologize.

WOW! That's reason enough to keep this thread open!

Ha-Son

Passione? heh, didn't recognize the name change...thought you were a troll..

Dr Hackenbush

haermm I've been civil and stuff

Badwolf
Passione? heh, didn't recognize the name change...thought you were a troll..

nah trolls are ugly,

ScarletSpeed
ahh this will be amusing for like a day before it is closedlaughing out loud

llagrok
I see you added that *** scarletspeed, and not meuhuh

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by llagrok
I see you added that *** scarletspeed, and not meuhuh

wut?laughing out loud

llagrok
Originally posted by Creshosk
Just so you know, a girl threatening guys with their own behavior never works.

Quoted for truth.

It's like female drivers.

Soljer
Wait...
E-relationship?

Bada and Marea aren't together in real life?

Raoul

Quoted for truth.

It's like female drivers.

no survivors...

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
Wait...
E-relationship?

Bada and Marea aren't together in real life?

Let's steer clear of that whole minefield ;D

no survivors...

This is why I'm a big fan of The Prodigy and Ireland's "smack my ***** up" policy.

Raoul
Let's steer clear of that whole minefield ;D

This is why I'm a big fan of The Prodigy and Ireland's "smack my ***** up" policy.

it's not just a policy, its in the constitution...

Eel O'Brian
Morning team.

haw-som

Eel O'Brian
To any who haven't seen it. smile

kTqWSYfFcSI

Looks crap.

llagrok
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
To any who haven't seen it. smile

kTqWSYfFcSI

Looks crap.

Are those kids like 5?

And yeah, there's noooooo coincidence that the Hulk and Iron Man are the only adults haw-som

WrathfulDwarf
I'm just awaiting the arrival of the dur for this smilie----->haw-som

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I'm just awaiting the arrival of the dur for this smilie----->haw-som no expression

Eel O'Brian
Are those kids like 5?

And yeah, there's noooooo coincidence that the Hulk and Iron Man are the only adults haw-som Because they can't have five year olds with alcohol and anger management problems?

Duh.

WrathfulDwarf
no expression

That's not it.

(hyuk!)

Badabing
Get a sense of humor. It might help you in the long run. I've mentioned you guys as a couple to Bada before, and he had about the same PMS-induced reaction. You wonder why we have rule number 4? Because it's hilarious that you guys take an e-relationship so seriously. Anybody that mentions you guys gets their e-balls cut off, so we thought we'd follow suit and prevent anybody from ever talking about you guys. Kay?

And actually, I haven't been told once to stop posting in your thread. Originally posted by Soljer
Wait...
E-relationship?

Bada and Marea aren't together in real life? Ahh, so many extraordinary assumptions. laughing out loud I have the money and freedom to travel as I please. I have employees to do my work and email the reports for me to approve. I don't share every detail of my real life on KMC and MSN. 313

Creshosk
Because they can't have five year olds with alcohol and anger management problems?

Duh. They just never got laid.

Looks like its by the same artist who drew that Ben-10 stuff.

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
Ahh, so many extraordinary assumptions. laughing out loud I have the money and freedom to travel as I please. I have employees to do my work and email the reports for me to approve. I don't share every detail of my real life on KMC and MSN. 313

I wasn't making an assumption, I was asking a question in response to something I found somewhat surprising...

batdude123
Originally posted by Badabing
Ahh, so many extraordinary assumptions. laughing out loud I have the money and freedom to travel as I please. I have employees to do my work and email the reports for me to approve. I don't share every detail of my real life on KMC and MSN. 313

I apologize.

In other news, I see that rules are being broken right and left.

Don't make us have to enforce rule number #7.

haw-som

Dr Hackenbush
That's it...

Closing...

haw-som

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I'm just awaiting the arrival of the dur for this smilie----->haw-som

WD, do you know what would pretty epic, is if you had haw-som In your sig.

Citizen V
Yay.

This thread is exactly what KMC needs.

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by Citizen V
Yay.

This thread is exactly what KMC needs.

I told Smurph to add you to the exclusive member list a few dozen times, if you're not there, then maybe you should, i don know, smack smurph around haw-som

Citizen V
I told Smurph to add you to the exclusive member list a few dozen times, if you're not there, then maybe you should, i don know, smack smurph around haw-som

I'd rather not be added to the exclusive member list, not exclusive enough, as it stands.

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by Citizen V
I'd rather not be added to the exclusive member list, not exclusive enough, as it stands.

Do you get a thrill at making me sound like an idiot uhuh

TricksterPriest
you do that on your own wink

Citizen V
Do you get a thrill at making me sound like an idiot uhuh
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
you do that on your own wink

Feel the burn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.