who can take out trion juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nestical
who can take out trion juggernaut with no pis just balls to the wall fighting & no bfr

janus77
Hulk, eventually.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk, eventually.

lol

Hannibal-Lector
Hulk, eventually.

roll eyes (sarcastic) saw that coming

Endrict Nuul
Hulk, eventually.

laughing somethings will neven change.....

Endrict Nuul
SMP

carver9
I honestly cant see anyone taking out trion unless your on galactus level and I can see galactus being hard pressed even accomplishing that. Hell, wasnt trion mere punches busting open dimensional barriers, I cant see galactus taking to many of those kind of punches and hulk and smp would get crushed and wouldnt even be notice by a threat like this. They would both get one shotted.

Erik-Lensherr
SMP getting one-shotted by Trion Juggernaut crylaugh.

I've got to admit though, sometimes reading things as absurd as this is funny.

Grinning Goku
Hulk, eventually.

Fail...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Fail...

And so does carver9 again.

Juntai
Trion Juggs punched through dimensional barriers, that means no one can beat him.
And screw the fact that Superboy was capable of the same, Trion is invicible. No one short of Galactus can beat someone like that.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
Trion Juggs punched through dimensional barriers, that means no one can beat him.
And screw the fact that Superboy was capable of the same, Trion is invicible. No one short of Galactus can beat someone like that.

Nah, man. Galactus would get his pansy ass beat as well.

Nihilist
rulk durredhulk

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Nihilist
rulk durredhulk

The way Loeb's writing him, I can actually believe that. haermm

carver9
Originally posted by Juntai

You couldnt have said it any better. smile

Superboy prime feat and trion feat are totally different. You see superboy prime hands pressed against something, so he physically had something to punch whereas trion was truly punching through time/space with ease. I cant see to many people standing from one of his punches and the sad thing was that he was increasing in power by the second so his first punch wasnt sh** compared to the others that he was doing during the issue.

carver9
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
And so does carver9 again.

Fail these nuts in your mouth.

carver9
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
SMP getting one-shotted by Trion Juggernaut crylaugh.

I've got to admit though, sometimes reading things as absurd as this is funny.

Prove to me that Superman prime can take dimension braking punches. Hell his head was turning when black adam and superboy (conner) was punching him and they displayed nothing close to the kind of physical might trion had. We already know that classic juggernaut is the true definition of invulnerability and basically a hulk writer admitted that classic juggernaut is stronger then hulk who on panel has been listed as having unlimited strength. Then we have something else that backs up classic juggernaut (not talking about trion yet) durability compared to superman prime. Thor and black adam strength is about the same but juggernaut wasnt even registering thor punches, he felt nothing, then juggernaut stood toe to toe with the god blast and didnt even register it, didnt feel any kind of pain, the only thing that he was trying to accomplish was walking through the blast, which he almost did until the ground gave in. Now with that said galactus was hit by the same blast (god blast) and screamed in pain and fled the planet earth.

Now with those feats brought up, that was classic juggernaut, trion juggernaut is 1000s of times stronger then him. He would stomp smp again with just one d*** punch.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The way Loeb's writing him, I can actually believe that. haermm

QFT.

Planet Hulk was like... AWESOME, WWH was cool, I loved Hulk going against X-Men, it was really nice, the end, with Worldbreaker was really hot, but ****in' Loeb seems to have semi-retcon all... He should be arrested.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by batdude123
Nah, man. Galactus would get his pansy ass beat as well.

Galactus mop the floor with skyfather lvler

carver9
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Galactus mop the floor with skyfather lvler

Well to bad trion might be above sky father and have been stated to be galactus equal. sad

guy222
Galactus
Celestials

ultimatethor
The Big would waste trion jugs. Galactus was also weakened when he took thors God blast. As for who takes down trion jugs, Maybe odin or any other high level skyfather.

carver9
Originally posted by ultimatethor
The Big would waste trion jugs. Galactus was also weakened when he took thors God blast. As for who takes down trion jugs, Maybe odin or any other high level skyfather.

I can agree but galactus was fighting tenebrius (i think I spelled that right) in a physical confrontation and almost got over whelmed physically by him and he displayed nothing of physical might compared to what trion short showing did.

I agree, galactus could pull some wins but if trion happen to get close to galactus (which I think that he could due to his enormous durability) then galactus is f*****.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by carver9
I can agree but galactus was fighting tenebrius (i think I spelled that right) in a physical confrontation and almost got over whelmed physically by him and he displayed nothing of physical might compared to what trion short showing did.

I agree, galactus could pull some wins but if trion happen to get close to galactus (which I think that he could due to his enormous durability) then galactus is f*****.

Punching through a dimensional barrier is nothing compared to a guy who while weakened destroyed three solar systems with one blast. Or was reputed as being able to destroy the negative zone and 616 reality.
Galactus transcends things like dimensional barriers. Trion is hella durable but i doubt he can take the big G busting out the galaxy destroying attacks. i.e Against fp tyrant

guy222
Tenebrous and Aegis. Proemial Gods

Galactus>Trion Juggernaut

ultimatethor
Galactus also was the one who imprisoned T and A evn though it was off panel

carver9
Punching through a dimensional barrier is nothing compared to a guy who while weakened destroyed three solar systems with one blast. Or was reputed as being able to destroy the negative zone and 616 reality.
Galactus transcends things like dimensional barriers. Trion is hella durable but i doubt he can take the big G busting out the galaxy destroying attacks. i.e Against fp tyrant

Thats why I agree with you about galactus pulling some wins BUT I disagree with the punishment that trion can take sinse cytorrak is the embodiment of true invulnerability and strength. It has already been proven on to many of occasions that juggernaut could walk through almost any attack, imagine what trion durability was at. And lets not forget that Thunderbird punched a hole in galactus, something that trion could easily repeat.

ultimatethor
Thats why I agree with you about galactus pulling some wins BUT I disagree with the punishment that trion can take sinse cytorrak is the embodiment of true invulnerability and strength. It has already been proven on to many of occasions that juggernaut could walk through almost any attack, imagine what trion durability was at. And lets not forget that Thunderbird punched a hole in galactus, something that trion could easily repeat.

Juggernaut has indeed shown he can shrug off attacks from powerful herald level charcter but nothing ive seen proves he can take full powered attacks from a being who can one shot watchers( ignore red hulk). Galactus can also exorcise trion mentally. As for the thunderbird thing ive not seen the sdan so i dont know what actually happened

guy222

He did

occultdestroyer
Doctor Strange
Spectre
The Living Tribunal
Protege
All of the Celestials
The entire race of 5th Dimensional Imps
Michael
Lucifer
GEB
Yahweh
Classic Beyonder
Classic Molecule Man
THOTI
The Infinity Being
TOAA

carver9

i agree he did imprison them but how since both were equally compared to galactus, he could have used a plot device and still not one of them showed comparable strength to that of trion.

KharmaDog
What about Dr. Strange and Rune King Thor?

Uatu76
Wait...didn't Galactus fight and hang with Cyttorak in his own dimension? Or was that Agammoto? If it was Cyttorak in he stalemated then how would Trion Juggs be able to beat him?

carver9
Juggernaut has indeed shown he can shrug off attacks from powerful herald level charcter but nothing ive seen proves he can take full powered attacks from a being who can one shot watchers( ignore red hulk). Galactus can also exorcise trion mentally. As for the thunderbird thing ive not seen the sdan so i dont know what actually happened

I dont think that trion has that mental disability like cain does.

Mindship
Originally posted by Nestical
who can take out trion juggernaut with no pis just balls to the wall fighting & no bfr Balls to the walls. You mean like toe to toe, punching away at each other? No tricks, no gimmicks, no fancy-shmancy stuff. Just raw brute force, strength, durability and stamina. If so, I don't see this...Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Doctor Strange
I'm much more inclined to see this...
Hulk, eventually. By definition, I would think, of what the Hulk character is, he should be able to.

carver9
Originally posted by Uatu76
Wait...didn't Galactus fight and hang with Cyttorak in his own dimension? Or was that Agammoto? If it was Cyttorak in he stalemated then how would Trion Juggs be able to beat him?

Never happened and again cytorrak and galactus are equals (I kind of give the edge to cytorrak).

carver9
Originally posted by KharmaDog
What about Dr. Strange and Rune King Thor?
Can any of these two slap dimensional destroying punches out of the way. sad

occultdestroyer
Can any of these two slap dimensional destroying punches out of the way. sad

Strange maybe.
Thor.... no way!

Knowsbleed33
House of M Wanda.

Blax_Hydralisk
Fail these nuts in your mouth.

OMG! crylaugh

Hannibal-Lector

Im not sure about that first statement, demensions > 3 solar systems (although im not disagreeing that Big G would win, i agree that Big G would beat trion or at least appear to have an edge over him in an infinite stalemate)

guy222
Tiamut

Nestical
Originally posted by Mindship
Balls to the walls. You mean like toe to toe, punching away at each other? No tricks, no gimmicks, no fancy-shmancy stuff. Just raw brute force, strength, durability and stamina. If so, I don't see this...
I'm much more inclined to see this...
By definition, I would think, of what the Hulk character is, he should be able to.

no not just toe to toe but no obvious picks like LT & spectre & oaa.no thoti,everything else is fine like IG or WoL.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Im not sure about that first statement, demensions > 3 solar systems (although im not disagreeing that Big G would win, i agree that Big G would beat trion or at least appear to have an edge over him in an infinite stalemate)

No what im saying is that trion didnt totally destroy the dimenison. All he did was create a hole into another dimension. The Big G destroyed three solar systems with one blast while weakened. Punching through a dimensional barrier is nothing compared to that.

Apolloknight
Is this just a physical punching contest?

ultimatethor
I think Galactus has taken on cyttorrak in his own dimension but im not sure of the result of the fight. Anyhow galactus has WAY better feats than cyttorak and trion juggernaut combined.

occultdestroyer
no not just toe to toe but no obvious picks like LT & spectre & oaa.no thoti,everything else is fine like IG or WoL.

Why not? You didn't state that in your first post.
Therefore, the rules are by default.

Spectre can take him, that is if he is fully backed up by The Presence

Bouboumaster
Mighty Galactus

Ouallada
I think Galactus has taken on cyttorrak in his own dimension but im not sure of the result of the fight. Anyhow galactus has WAY better feats than cyttorak and trion juggernaut combined.

He took on Agamotto, not Cyttorak. I'm not sure what Trion, or Cyttorak for that matter, have done to be placed in G's tier of power.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Ouallada
He took on Agamotto, not Cyttorak. I'm not sure what Trion, or Cyttorak for that matter, have done to be placed in G's tier of power.

I have the agamotto fight but i heard somwhere that galactus has taken on cyttorak before. Guess it was wrong. And i agree on trion not having done anything to prove he is on galactus level.

carver9
No what im saying is that trion didnt totally destroy the dimenison. All he did was create a hole into another dimension. The Big G destroyed three solar systems with one blast while weakened. Punching through a dimensional barrier is nothing compared to that.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/trion_juggs1.jpg

He was basically about to destroy the entire universe along with other dimensions if he wasnt stopped. Thats>>>any solar system destroying feats.

carver9

It cant get any better then punching through different dimension almost destroying reality itself.

carver9
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

Can spectre survive a punch from him, we all know that trion can survive almost any assault that spectre can send at him. Look at this point, spectre face has been busted up by black adam and he fell to the ground from a bat kick, imagine what a dimensional destroying punch would do to him.

Nestical

um,because i said retard.its obvious oaa & lt could take him,but i think he could ***** slap spectre.& no,this isnt just a punching contest

carver9
um,because i said retard.its obvious oaa & lt could take him,but i think he could ***** slap spectre.& no,this isnt just a punching contest

Thats even worse. Galactus get ripped the hell up. I really dont know anyone that could take him in this scenerio besides oaa & lt. In a physical confrontation h2h with trion vs galactus, trion 10/10 and easily.

Dark-Jaxx
Hulk, eventually. .............Really!? haermm

Rorschach
he fell to the ground from a bat kick

As usual Carver decides to take things out of context.

How about actually reading the comic? You think you could do that.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
.............Really!? haermm

Rest assured he believes that.

KharmaDog
Strange maybe.
Thor.... no way!

I said Rune King Thor. He's a little more amped up than regular Thor.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Rest assured he believes that. ....Really?no expression

occultdestroyer
Can spectre survive a punch from him, we all know that trion can survive almost any assault that spectre can send at him. Look at this point, spectre face has been busted up by black adam and he fell to the ground from a bat kick, imagine what a dimensional destroying punch would do to him.

Did you even bother to READ what I said?
God, can't you understand basic English?

I said Spectre FULLY BACKED UP by The Presence can beat TJ.

Spectre (fully powered by The Presence) = LT

Knowsbleed33

Spectre (fully powered by The Presence) = LT

According to who?

occultdestroyer
According to who?

According to DC and Marvel

Knowsbleed33
I don't doubt DC would say that. But, Marvel?

ultimatethor
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/trion_juggs1.jpg

He was basically about to destroy the entire universe along with other dimensions if he wasnt stopped. Thats>>>any solar system destroying feats.

HE didnt destroy ANY dimension. All he did was punch through one dimesnion into another. As i said all he did was shatter dimensional barriers. This is impressivebut evn the hulk hasndone this. Actually DESTROYING three solar systems is far more impressive. They are not evn comparable. Flash and surfer have both destroyed dimensional barriers with their speed as well. This howver does not mean that it is greater than galactus destroying 3 solar systems or evn close. ALL he did was punch through the barrier seperating one dimension from another. Actually destroying the dimension is ENTIRELY different. Also the size of a dimension varies. The dimensions of beings like mephisto are not as big as solar sytems.

Nestical
HE didnt destroy ANY dimension. All he did was punch through one dimesnion into another. As i said all he did was shatter dimensional barriers. This is impressivebut evn the hulk hasndone this. Actually DESTROYING three solar systems is far more impressive. They are not evn comparable. Flash and surfer have both destroyed dimensional barriers with their speed as well. This howver does not mean that it is greater than galactus destroying 3 solar systems or evn close. ALL he did was punch through the barrier seperating one dimension from another. Actually destroying the dimension is ENTIRELY different. Also the size of a dimension varies. The dimensions of beings like mephisto are not as big as solar sytems.

you do know that with this whole paragraph you wrote you really didnt say much.well you said one thing but you kept repeating yourself.we get it,he didnt destroy a dimension.everyone knows that.we all know he punched through it.

carver9

Again, show me a scan of hulk punching through dimensions and did he take the time to destroy everything, no, he was punching away but on panel it stated that he had the ability to destroy everything which lead to the professor x aiding them to stop him.

Im not using the fact that he went through dimension, I want you to understand the amount of strength it takes to pull off a feat like that and the thing about it was that his power was still increasing by the second.

Now I want you to prove to me that galactus can take a dimensional destroying punch because like I said before galactus got a hole punched through him by thunderbird (I think I said his name right) and his strength is nothing compared to trion.

Knowsbleed33
Trion wasn't destroying dimensions. He was shattering the walls that seperate them. Each wall he shattered required him getting stronger and stronger. He was out to kill the abstracts of a certain dimension. They were scared poopless when they learned this.

Nestical
They were scared poopless when they learned this.

laughing

h1a8
The Question is:
Is Classic Jugg's durability infinite?
Because of it is then Trion is the same.

In other words,
is there any physical force in comic history (no magic) that was strong enough to penetrate Jugg's skin? If not, then how can we say that it can happen? If yes, then please state how and when. No PIS!

With that said, I believe Trion's durability can be overcame with magical force. So Galactus isn't winning here, nor is the Celestials.

Odin can win this, Dr. Strange, and others. But wait. Juggs can instantly heal from anything right? So even if someone or something was to disintegrate him (worst case scenerio) then he would just come right back. So how is Trion losing here without the benefit of someone taking away his powers or bfring him? And who cares if he can punch thru dimensions (this isn't even a display of strength). He's not hitting anyone who is super fast with reflexes.

Lastly punching thru dimensions is the same as making your hand go thru portals. It is interdimesional travel that doesn't require strength but magical or scientific power. So that Trion punching thru dimensions thing is overrated and misunderstood.

Knowsbleed33
Classic Juggernaut does NOT have infinite durability. I liken it to Skyfather level.

guy222
Scathan
Tiamut
Arishem
Exitar

destroy Trion Juggernaut

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by guy222
Scathan
Tiamut
Arishem
Exitar

destroy Trion Juggernaut

Easy there champ. You picked ones that are TOO powerful. Any Celestial could take Trion Juggernaut.

BTW did you know Exitar>>>>than the entire 4th host?

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
The Question is:
Is Classic Jugg's durability infinite?
Because of it is then Trion is the same.

In other words,
is there any physical force in comic history (no magic) that was strong enough to penetrate Jugg's skin? If not, then how can we say that it can happen? If yes, then please state how and when. No PIS!

With that said, I believe Trion's durability can be overcame with magical force. So Galactus isn't winning here, nor is the Celestials.

Odin can win this, Dr. Strange, and others. But wait. Juggs can instantly heal from anything right? So even if someone or something was to disintegrate him (worst case scenerio) then he would just come right back. So how is Trion losing here without the benefit of someone taking away his powers or bfring him? And who cares if he can punch thru dimensions (this isn't even a display of strength). He's not hitting anyone who is super fast with reflexes.

Lastly punching thru dimensions is the same as making your hand go thru portals. It is interdimesional travel that doesn't require strength but magical or scientific power. So that Trion punching thru dimensions thing is overrated and misunderstood.

I guess you never read the comic, it said that his strength was so immense that he was able to punch through dimension. There was no other way that he did it, he did it by pure physical force. Now imagine this, imagine him fighting a speedster then he decides to do a thunderclap, I wonder what a thunder clap would be fr0m a character that could PUNCH through dimensions.

Also, the answer to your question about juggernaut durability is that the only time he has been defeated has been mentally.

guy222
I was letting it be known the Celestials > Trion big grin

Galactus defeats Trion as well

Exitar>4th Host. Gotta disagree, friend

Exitar receives the code from Arishem. Happened twice. Granted he's the tallest and should be the most powerful one. We all know who's the baddest(Earth-616)...Tiamut

Defalco wrote that crap...FF #400

carver9
Originally posted by guy222
I was letting it be known the Celestials > Trion big grin

Galactus defeats Trion as well

Exitar>4th Host. Gotta disagree, friend

Exitar receives the code from Arishem. Happened twice. Granted he's the tallest and should be the most powerful one. We all know who's the baddest(Earth-616)...Tiamut

Defalco wrote that crap...FF #400

Much weaker beings have defeated galactus why not trion.confused

Knowsbleed33
Thor stated Exitar>4th Host.

Ouallada
I guess you never read the comic, it said that his strength was so immense that he was able to punch through dimension. There was no other way that he did it, he did it by pure physical force. Now imagine this, imagine him fighting a speedster then he decides to do a thunderclap, I wonder what a thunder clap would be fr0m a character that could PUNCH through dimensions.

Also, the answer to your question about juggernaut durability is that the only time he has been defeated has been mentally.

Wasn't Juggernaut turned into a baby once on Mojo world?

As far as this topic goes, this incarnation of juggernaut is at Cyttorak level at most, depending on whether or not he was an optimum vessel for Cyttorak when the latteer possessed him. Anything at or above Cyttorak would definitely be able to beat juggernaut. Anything that BFRs him might beat him that way, although you would expect Cyttorak to be able to transport himself through space/time. Anything that can expunge Cyttorak from juggernaut would win as well.

carver9
He might was turned to a baby, never heard of that happening and Im not denying it since magic>>>>> anything in marvel or dc.

Thats the problem, he wasnt at cyttoraks level of power, not even close but he was still busting through dimensions. If he kept going like the way he was (since it was stated that he was getting more powerful by the second) then he might could have been at cyttoraks level of power.

Like I have said before, cyttorak has always been demonstrated as being galactus equal but when it comes to durability and strength I think that cytorrak has him by a large gap (since he is based off of true strength and invulnerability) but when it come to power I give the edge to galactus, even though cyttorak possess amazing powers himself.

and who is this that has this amazing power to go past trions durability. People have already had enough trouble even getting to juggernauts mind due to his magical helmet.

guy222
Much weaker beings have defeated galactus why not trion.confused

FF and others defeated a weakened Galactus

Gravity 'hurt' and 'fed' Big G

I'll let my Galactus buddies, Ut and Tenebrous speak on Big G

Galactus>Trion IMO

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Uatu76
They didn't really fight. Galactus was flying his ship through Cyttorak's realm and it got hit with the crimson bands.

The result was like if someone snags a mattress under their car. I don't think he stopped.

Knowsbleed33
Galactus is definetly>than Trion.

Rorschach

Ouallada
He might was turned to a baby, never heard of that happening and Im not denying it since magic>>>>> anything in marvel or dc.

I'm not sure what happened there, or if it even happened that way. Hence the question.

Thats the problem, he wasnt at cyttoraks level of power, not even close but he was still busting through dimensions. If he kept going like the way he was (since it was stated that he was getting more powerful by the second) then he might could have been at cyttoraks level of power.

He was possessed by Cytorrak. Whether that means he was equal to or lower than Cytorrak is pure speculation.

Like I have said before, cyttorak has always been demonstrated as being galactus equal but when it comes to durability and strength I think that cytorrak has him by a large gap (since he is based off of true strength and invulnerability) but when it come to power I give the edge to galactus, even though cyttorak possess amazing powers himself.

Based on punching through dimensions and a panel line? I'm not saying that Cyttorak is a wimp in terms of strength and durability, but that galactus has never been shown to be one who relies on physical strength. That would be saying that Doom is smarter than Morg, which is probably true, but doesn't raise any shared point of contention.

and who is this that has this amazing power to go past trions durability. People have already had enough trouble even getting to juggernauts mind due to his magical helmet.

Hence all the "ifs" and "coulds". A LOT of what that juggernaut could do is speculation at best. Hence, it can't be so far-fetched that those methods might work on him. As for who could do something like that, that would be up to speculation as well -- I simply named a few abilities that could get it done.

Rorschach
Originally posted by Ouallada
He was possessed by Cytorrak. Whether that means he was equal to or lower than Cytorrak is pure speculation.

I'm pretty sure he was possessed by the evil half of The Trion, not Cytorrak.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Rorschach

Indeed. The power he displayed was all Cyttorak though.

Ouallada
Originally posted by Rorschach

Yeah by that sphere of evil. I meant it from a "power" point of view though.

RageOfTheGods
Trion Juggernaut is powerful no doubt but I think anyone Sky father level around there should be able to beat him. He punched a whole through reality, but so did hulk. He was getting stronger by the second though.

Doctor-Alvis

Ouallada
To elaborate a little, the Trion were these three beings, one looking like Moondragon with a little dry ice around her face, one looking like Tenebrous, and the last looking like a Scream rejct who eradicated evil from their realm and cast it out in the form of a sphere. That was what controlled Juggernaut, even though Cyttorak empowered him seemingly fully. The Trion looked upon men as inherently flawed from a moral perspective in any case, and so used them as a defense against their realm's evil. Been a long time since I read the issues though.

Knowsbleed33
It was the evil of the Trion itself. Many millenia ago they purged evil from themselves and imprisoned it within the sphere. Unbeknowst to them the evil was a sentient being.

carver9
Originally posted by RageOfTheGods
Trion Juggernaut is powerful no doubt but I think anyone Sky father level around there should be able to beat him. He punched a whole through reality, but so did hulk. He was getting stronger by the second though.

and what skyfather is this that youre talking about.

Knowsbleed33

Vishnu?

occultdestroyer
I'm pretty sure any of these guys can beat this retard

Yahweh (Presence and GEB)
LT (Galactus, Eternity and Death)
Michael and Lucifer
Phantom Stranger
Spectre
Mr. Mxy
Beyonder
Vishanti
Scathan The Approver
Protege
Merlin
Abraxas
Entropy

...and Batgod with his Batkick

Nestical
I'm pretty sure any of these guys can beat this retard

Yahweh (Presence and GEB)
LT (Galactus, Eternity and Death)
Michael and Lucifer
Phantom Stranger
Spectre
Mr. Mxy
Beyonder
Vishanti
Scathan The Approver
Protege
Merlin
Abraxas
Entropy

...and Batgod with his Batkick

i could have swore i said no obvious picks like LT,oaa,yahweh etc. retard. ok how about this,from marvel anyone from cyttoraks level of power on down & from dc anyone from spectres power level on down.IG,WoL etc. is ok. no thoti

RageOfTheGods

A powerful skyfather should be able to beat him shouldnt he, I know trion was getting stronger and basically punched through reality but so DID hulk, the reality punches are in my opinion over rated, its one thing to punch to another dimension it is entirely whole different matter to destroy one, flash can vibrate to other dimensions and such, wat flash uses with speed juggs used with strenght. A sky father like say I dk rune thor should be able to beat trion.

Knowsbleed33
Classic Juggernaut has skyfather level durability as is. Trion would be much greater.

CaptainStoic
Only a being capable of reality manip. should be able to defeat Trion. Using power on him would and should not work, if he is being written properly.

Nestical
but we really dont know if reality manip. or sonics & the like would work on this juggs

janus77
... Juggernaut got beat senseless physically by Onslaught.
Physical strength can destroy everyone, just like magic/power cosmic etc can... it's all a question of quantity.

Mr. Slippyfist
Xavier/Cain

janus77
if we're giving Trion props for smashing through dimensions then, given that the TimeStream is the ultimate dimensional barrier (the one upon which all reality is arranged), the Savage Hulk punching through the TimeStream >>>> Trion's feat.

which leads back to my initial observation that Hulk should eventually >>> Trion. an inevitability in a slugfest.

Apolloknight
if we're giving Trion props for smashing through dimensions then, given that the TimeStream is the ultimate dimensional barrier (the one upon which all reality is arranged), the Savage Hulk punching through the TimeStream >>>> Trion's feat.

which leads back to my initial observation that Hulk should eventually >>> Trion. an inevitability in a slugfest.

laughing

OneDumbG0

which leads back to my initial observation that Hulk should eventually >>> Trion. an inevitability in a slugfest. Do you have the scans of Savage Hulk's timestream punch feat? Want to describe the context surrounding it also?

janus77
the scan is somewhere in the forums, it gets brought up from time to time.

iirc, Kang needed him to smash the timestream for some nefarious scheme of his... so he just dropped the Hulk in the 'zone' and Hulk did his thing.

also, Hulk has held the Nexus energies in him, which in itself is way beyond anything Trion did.

Nestical
yeah but can you provide the scans from said timestream punch

janus77
if I had the scans, do you think I'd be describing it rather than posting it up?

it's on the forums, most people here have seen it and know of what I speak...

somebody'll post it up, I'm sure.

Nestical
ok can we get a link instead of us just trusting you?lol

OneDumbG0
if I had the scans, do you think I'd be describing it rather than posting it up?

it's on the forums, most people here have seen it and know of what I speak...

somebody'll post it up, I'm sure. Yes well. It's one thing to ask me to search for it and another for me to find it. I've tried. Since you like to discuss it so much, I thought you'd have it handy or know where it is. Frankly, that feat is cited and ridiculed with such reckless abandon that it rivals urban myth status. And not once when is it discussed is a scan ever provided. I'd just like to see it for myself and see your take on it. But you don't have to.

occultdestroyer
Superman-Prime

Nestical
Superman-Prime

laughing

janus77
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Yes well. It's one thing to ask me to search for it and another for me to find it. I've tried. Since you like to discuss it so much, I thought you'd have it handy or know where it is. Frankly, that feat is cited and ridiculed with such reckless abandon that it rivals urban myth status. And not once when is it discussed is a scan ever provided. I'd just like to see it for myself and see your take on it. But you don't have to.
most high-end Hulk feats are ridiculed here, what's new about that?
just the way KMC is.

as for the scan, you're perfectly entitled to doubt what I say about it and I would post it up if I had it, or link to it if I could search for it.

just give it time, somebody might know of its whereabouts.

Nestical
so why argue a point you cant prove?

janus77
do you have scans for everything you say about a character?

I've seen the scan, it's widely known by people, I didn't think it important to "prove" that it happened.

I checked the respect thread and unfortunately half the links are now dead.

OneDumbG0
most high-end Hulk feats are ridiculed here, what's new about that?
just the way KMC is.

as for the scan, you're perfectly entitled to doubt what I say about it and I would post it up if I had it, or link to it if I could search for it.

just give it time, somebody might know of its whereabouts. I'm not doubting. I give Hulk a lot more credit than most people here. I just want to be able to see it for myself and chime in my two cents.

Nestical
co-signed ninja

ultimatethor
you do know that with this whole paragraph you wrote you really didnt say much.well you said one thing but you kept repeating yourself.we get it,he didnt destroy a dimension.everyone knows that.we all know he punched through it.

I know but that was the only point i was trying to make. The fact that trion did not show dimension destroying power as was previously stated by some.

ultimatethor
Again, show me a scan of hulk punching through dimensions and did he take the time to destroy everything, no, he was punching away but on panel it stated that he had the ability to destroy everything which lead to the professor x aiding them to stop him.

Im not using the fact that he went through dimension, I want you to understand the amount of strength it takes to pull off a feat like that and the thing about it was that his power was still increasing by the second.

Now I want you to prove to me that galactus can take a dimensional destroying punch because like I said before galactus got a hole punched through him by thunderbird (I think I said his name right) and his strength is nothing compared to trion.

Galactus and mephisto were utterly destroying mephistos dimension if during there fight. Once again Juggernaut NEVER through a dimension destroying punch. Evn if he had the power to destroy a dimension it was never inicated that he could do it in one punch. Also using a singular event that happened to a weakened BIg G is wrong. From what ive researched T bird detonated an antimatter bomb within a WEAKENED Galactus and did not just punch through him( may be wrong). I doubt he did it with strength alone. Galactus has taken attacks from mephisto, agamotto and the inbetweener and full powered tyrant. All of whom are high level beings and all of these feats negate any stupid low feat that he may have had against T bird( im not still sure of the context of that really). Now what i want to ask is what did trion jugs do to prove that he can resist attacks coming froma being who has ben toutedd as being able to destroy both the 616 and negative zone realities?

carver9
Galactus and mephisto were utterly destroying mephistos dimension if during there fight. Once again Juggernaut NEVER through a dimension destroying punch. Evn if he had the power to destroy a dimension it was never inicated that he could do it in one punch. Also using a singular event that happened to a weakened BIg G is wrong. From what ive researched T bird detonated an antimatter bomb within a WEAKENED Galactus and did not just punch through him( may be wrong). I doubt he did it with strength alone. Galactus has taken attacks from mephisto, agamotto and the inbetweener and full powered tyrant. All of whom are high level beings and all of these feats negate any stupid low feat that he may have had against T bird( im not still sure of the context of that really). Now what i want to ask is what did trion jugs do to prove that he can resist attacks coming froma being who has ben toutedd as being able to destroy both the 616 and negative zone realities?

I can tell you one thing, classic jugz has never had a hole punched through him and he fought some of the strongest beings in marvel and classic juggernaut never fled from the god force. Now since that was said, trion>>>>>>>classic juggernaut.

ultimatethor
I can tell you one thing, classic jugz has never had a hole punched through him and he fought some of the strongest beings in marvel and classic juggernaut never fled from the god force. Now since that was said, trion>>>>>>>classic juggernaut.

Galactus fled from the God force after being severely weakened. Also im contending the thing of him being punched through as i think it was an antimatter bomb detonated inside of him. Could u provide some scans. Now with that being said NO juggernaut has ever stood up to blasts from the in betweener and NO juggernaut has ever taken attacks comparable to mephistos all out fury within his OWN REALM in which he was most powerful.

carver9
Galactus fled from the God force after being severely weakened. Also im contending the thing of him being punched through as i think it was an antimatter bomb detonated inside of him. Could u provide some scans. Now with that being said NO juggernaut has ever stood up to blasts from the in betweener and NO juggernaut has ever taken attacks comparable to mephistos all out fury within his OWN REALM in which he was most powerful.

Im giving examples of something that both went through, actual characters that they faced. Has juggernaut ever faced the in betweener, I know that he faced doctor strange and walked through everything that he dished out. I also know that he fought the exemplers and they did nothing but annoy him.

janus77
Classic Juggernaut got bitched by Onslaught, before Onslaught even powered himself up with Franklin's and Nate's powers. that powered up Onslaught, then got beat in a slugfest by the Hulk.

let's not elevate anyone to Galactus levels quite yet.

Galactus can absorb anyone's dimension, he can consume hyperspace, he can consume the omni-verse... and it all feeds him with more power. thus no gods/elders etc are going to ever win against him, in a battle of outright power.

carver9
Classic Juggernaut got bitched by Onslaught, before Onslaught even powered himself up with Franklin's and Nate's powers. that powered up Onslaught, then got beat in a slugfest by the Hulk.

let's not elevate anyone to Galactus levels quite yet.

Galactus can absorb anyone's dimension, he can consume hyperspace, he can consume the omni-verse... and it all feeds him with more power. thus no gods/elders etc are going to ever win against him, in a battle of outright power.

Did I say anything about juggernaut even being close to galactus power, no. What I am saying is that attacks that has damaged galactus juggernaut shrugged them off.

You do know that was a weakened juggernaut that he did that two right. Maybe you need to reread what happened before that before passing judgement. Thats the only argument that you got against juggernaut. Let me use one for you, wolverine has slashed through hulk on numerous of occasions but failed every time he has faced juggernaut to even get him to recognize his attack.

Knowsbleed33
Superman-Prime

Uhhh what?

guy222
I like Trion also, but he's not beating Odin, Galactus or a Celestial

Knowsbleed33
Depends on where you rank Odin in comparison to Cyttorak. Galactus or a Celestial stomp.

guy222
Odin is the king of the Skyfathers

He has many feats

Knowsbleed33
Cyttorak has very few.

Nestical
but that doesn't mean he cant beat odin

Knowsbleed33
I didn't say he couldn't. I just said he had few feats.

Nestical
its just my opinion but i dont think onslaught could touch trion

ultimatethor
Im giving examples of something that both went through, actual characters that they faced. Has juggernaut ever faced the in betweener, I know that he faced doctor strange and walked through everything that he dished out. I also know that he fought the exemplers and they did nothing but annoy him.

Well as i said galactus was really hungry and severely weakened when he took the God force. Galactus has easily survived an explosion that destroyed an entire star system taken the all out blasts and attacks of mephisto, the inbetweener and a full powered tyrant. Those feats show the amount of punishment a regular galactus can take. Feats that show him while weakened being hurt by much much weaker attacks are totaly irrelevant. The big G has much better durabilitty feats than ANY version of juggernaut and his should not be belittled because of things that happened while he was weakened.

ultimatethor
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Timer.jpg

Hulk punching through a time storm.

OneDumbG0
^ Hmmm. The timestorm itself is convenient. I think classic Juggernaut and even Superman could accomplish this feat with raw strength too. I will admit, breaching time is far harder than breaching dimensions. You could throw a rock in the Marvel Universe and have a 50/50 shot of hitting a dimensional breach or portal. But I don't think it's quite on the level of Trion Juggernaut punching into thin air and breaching dimensions. If it make you feel any better, Trion Juggernaut wasn't causing catastrophic damage to the Eastern seaboard just by standing around. But thanks for tracking it down.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Hmmm. The timestorm itself is convenient. I think classic Juggernaut and even Superman could accomplish this feat with raw strength too. I will admit, breaching time is far harder than breaching dimensions. You could throw a rock in the Marvel Universe and have a 50/50 shot of hitting a dimensional breach or portal. But I don't think it's quite on the level of Trion Juggernaut punching into thin air and breaching dimensions. If it make you feel any better, Trion Juggernaut wasn't causing catastrophic damage to the Eastern seaboard just by standing around. But thanks for tracking it down.

I have no doubt that trion jugs is stronger than hulk. Howver I do think the feats are comparable. People around here regualrly bring in superman prime busting through the phantom zone and i think it is similar to this one. I do agree though that trion jugs feat is actually superior to both of them though. Now as for whether supes or classic jugs could do it as well. Im not sure. Being in the middle of a timestorm and simply punching your way out is quite impressive and im not sure ive seen any of their feats comparable to this.( At least regular supes no amped versions)

Nestical
what we really need is more feats from trion juggs,its hard to judge exactly what he can do without seeing more feats

janus77
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Timer.jpg

Hulk punching through a time storm.
hey cool, you got the scan! smile

ah, and it's Time Storm not Stream (my bad no expression).

don't mean to take the piss but... can anyone find a scan of Hulk punching at the Nexus of all realities, causing shock-waves across worlds in many realities. been googling for that scan for a day now, on and off.

I think Trion's feat is just a function of his size and magical/mystical makeup. it's like when Odin's fights shake up dead galaxies...

nothing Trion's actually done, puts him above Skyfather and that's being charitable, imo.

ultimatethor

don't mean to take the piss but... can anyone find a scan of Hulk punching at the Nexus of all realities, causing shock-waves across worlds in many realities. been googling for that scan for a day now, on and off.

I think Trion's feat is just a function of his size and magical/mystical makeup. it's like when Odin's fights shake up dead galaxies...

nothing Trion's actually done, puts him above Skyfather and that's being charitable, imo.

Ill see if i have it and if i do i will post it.

janus77
excellent!

carver9
Trion>skyfather and thats being generous. He had beings that was skyfathers level or above fearing him during that comic.

ultimatethor

Is this the scan?http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/2cc89a31_md-1.jpg

janus77
yep, that's the one I think.
though I recall seeing it somewhere else, with Hulk standing to one side, instead of in the "kaboom" text.

anyhoo... impressive stuff.

thanks for digging that out! smile

ultimatethor
yep, that's the one I think.
though I recall seeing it somewhere else, with Hulk standing to one side, instead of in the "kaboom" text.

anyhoo... impressive stuff.

thanks for digging that out! smile

No problems. Im not sure ive seen the other one ur talking about but i will check anyway.

Nestical

thats why i said we need more feats.but either way i dont see too many standing up to those punches from him.plus his strength was growing too so i dont see too many skyfathers standing a chance,even odin

jinzin
just give Punisher a green lantern ring and you got a bit red smeer on the wall of what used to be trion juggernaught.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by jinzin
just give Punisher a green lantern ring and you got a bit red smeer on the wall of what used to be trion juggernaught.

Trion is and was too powerful for any one Green Lantern methinks.

Creshosk
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Trion is and was too powerful for any one Green Lantern methinks. He's referencing this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=479239&highlight=punisher+green+lantern+forumid%3A77
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=475420&highlight=punisher+green+lantern+forumid%3A77

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Creshosk
He's referencing this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=479239&highlight=punisher+green+lantern+forumid%3A77
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=475420&highlight=punisher+green+lantern+forumid%3A77

Wow! that was good for laughs, but if this were the case, and the robots could not be defeated, it would be an eternal stalemate between Trion and the Robots, Frank needs to sleep and eat, which means auto bfr for him... right? Trion still wins.

Nestical
anyone have any oppinions about who could go toe to toe with him

ultimatethor
Trion is almost the top physical beings and there are only handful of Skyfather and below beings that can get into a physical match with him. The ones i can think of, Hulk at the end of WWH when he devastated the eastern sea board, Superman prime, Mangog, Thanos with the PG.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>