Hellboy VS Hulk [Movie battle]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
The Movie Versions of Hellboy and the Hulk duke it out in the middle of manhattan!

round 1: Hellboy w/Weapons VS Hulk.

round 2: Hellboy VS Hulk H2H.
who wins?

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlLA/original/hell.jpg.jpg
VS
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/5541/2621554d623js2.jpg

Juk3n
Hulk Smash

Not seen anything much in the Hellboy Arsenal to take down the mean green machine with a regenerative spleen...

who is clean , sheen and always seen..

he's the dean of mean he's lean and..oki i'll stop now.

Lean
Green
Mean
Bean.

Done.

guy222
hulk

ScarletSpeed
Hulk is too powerful, he would win 7/10 IMO

Emil Blonsky
Hulk wins damn near 10/10. Hellboy is strong, and durable, and has good weapons, but the Hulk is too powerful. Hellboy may win one or two rounds, but no more than that.

Kazenji
This is a no brainer, The hulk wins this

DeathKap
There is no way Hellboy wins. Hulk beats him in less than a minute.

carnage52
Originally posted by DeathKap
There is no way Hellboy wins. Hulk beats him in less than a minute. thumb up

DeathKap
Originally posted by SevenShackles
The Movie Versions of Hellboy and the Hulk duke it out in the middle of manhattan!

round 1: Hellboy w/Weapons VS Hulk.

round 2: Hellboy VS Hulk H2H.
who wins?

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlLA/original/hell.jpg.jpg
VS
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/5541/2621554d623js2.jpg

Just wondering, how did You think hellboy could have a chance of winning gainst hulk who has unlimited streangth, is invulnerable, and has a healing factor.

carnage52
Just wondering, how did You think hellboy could have a chance of winning gainst hulk who has unlimited streangth, is invulnerable, and has a healing factor. evidently he thinks that but inside he knows the truth.anyway youre new round here right?im fairly new here as well.nice to know im not the only noobie big grin

DeathKap
Originally posted by carnage52
evidently he thinks that but inside he knows the truth.anyway youre new round here right?im fairly new here as well.nice to know im not the only noobie big grin
Thank you. I was hopeing i didnt sound stupid saying the hulk wins easy. But from what ive seen Hellboy is like a fly to Hulk. I like Hellboy an all, but he's nothin to the Hulk.

carnage52
Thank you. I was hopeing i didnt sound stupid saying the hulk wins easy. But from what ive seen Hellboy is like a fly to Hulk. I like Hellboy an all, but he's nothin to the Hulk. in strength he isnt even a fly its like comparing a worker ant to a rhino

Emil Blonsky
Yeah, Hellboy is strong & resilient, but he won't be able to take anything the Hulk can dish out.

srankmissingnin
Every time I see Pearlman done up as Hellboy I think, "Man... why the hell did they decided to make the Hulk CGI?" sad

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Every time I see Pearlman done up as Hellboy I think, "Man... why the hell did they decided to make the Hulk CGI?" sad uhhh, who the hell could play the Hulk?

Galan007
Be it comics or movies, Hulk shitstomps. none

carnage52
Originally posted by Starscream M
uhhh, who the hell could play the Hulk? chuck norris.

Emil Blonsky
Not funny...and the Hulk needs to remain CGI. He's a character that can't be done by a man in green paint. Lou did a fantastic job, but this isn't the '70's anymore.

carnage52
Originally posted by Emil Blonsky
Not funny...and the Hulk needs to remain CGI. He's a character that can't be done by a man in green paint. Lou did a fantastic job, but this isn't the '70's anymore. still chuck norris.

llagrok
This thread is pretty much spite, the mods should close it imo.

Originally posted by carnage52
still chuck norris.

Stop spamming already!

Emil Blonsky
That's what a noob does....spams to build up the post count.

And I agree, this should be closed. It's basically just a curbstomp.

Dark-Jaxx
What weapons does Hellboy get in HEllboy 2? Cause he didn't really have anything in 1 that can kill Hulk.

H2H is a no brainer.

Faceman
Originally posted by Kazenji
This is a no brainer, The hulk wins this

Emil Blonsky
He basically had this big ass gun with powerful bullets, but still nothing that could kill Hulk or keep him down for long.

Endrict Nuul
Hellboy looks up at the Hulk and says AH CRAP!!!! HULK SMASH!!!!!

Emil Blonsky
laughing out loud

DigiMark007
Thank you. I was hopeing i didnt sound stupid saying the hulk wins easy. But from what ive seen Hellboy is like a fly to Hulk. I like Hellboy an all, but he's nothin to the Hulk.

To be fair, these are movie versions. Movie Hulk wasn't nearly as impressive as his comic counterpart.

Emil Blonsky
True, but he proved that he's still far too strong for Hellboy.

DeathKap
Originally posted by Emil Blonsky
True, but he proved that he's still far too strong for Hellboy.
Yup

Emil Blonsky
Yeah, this fight is a curbstomp. I could however see Hellboy beating the TV series version of the Hulk.

Symbiotic
Here's Brucie!

Emil Blonsky
Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.