Free Early Screenings(payoff of all the viral marketing)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The j0keR
The big payoff for people who followed the viral campaign paid off last night.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=46784

I was on my comp when the MSN flash I had mail, I figured it was spam when it said "human resources", but I checked out of curiousity and actually got my ticket for the Houston screening. Number 6 out of 205. eek!

sithsaber408
Ast you are made of epic win. stick out tongue

That's awesome, so you'll be at an IMAX show on Tuesday night then?

Do post a full spoiler review, I'm pretty sure I agree with most of your film choices, so I'm curious how you'll like it.

Congrats again, that's awesome. thumb up

The j0keR
Yeah, only problem is it doesnt start till 9:45. I usually go to bed at 10 so I can wake up at 5 for work. laughing out loud I already talked to my boss, he said it was cool to come in an hour or two late the next day though. stick out tongue

sithsaber408
That's even more awesome!

I read some poll where like half the people going to 12 am, 3 am, and 6 am shows next Friday are either coming in late to work, or just taking the day off. stick out tongue

I wish. I'll have to wait for Saturday morning which is KILLING me! (or I might go late Friday night, haven't decided yet.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.