Happy Birthday To Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Selphie
Anyone seen this '81 horror flick?

I just saw it last night, thinking it'd just be a cheesy piece of shit, but I was quite impressed.

The movie is about a girl named Virginia, who survived an accident (which she doesn't remember) on her birthday the previous year, and is doing fine a year later in school. But her close friends are getting gruesomely murdered one by one! She's noticed that she's been having blackouts, and can't remember certain parts of her nights out.

She's terrified to think that someone's killing her friends, and she may be next!

But she's even more terrified that.... she might be the killer!!!!! shock

I'd say its totally worth the watch. The death scenes are classic and hilarious. The ending seemed like it was a little too complicated, so it was a bit weak, but still totally worth the watch.

BruceSkywalker
I've seen this. Pretty good for its time

hanxan
One of my favs

cropsy_is_god
Yeah ive got it. I was cool. I'd watch it over anything to come out in recent yrs.

NormaBates
classic movie!

papabeard
Decent slasher from the golden age, from the same guys that made My Bloody Valentine, its not a patch on MBV though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.