zombie hulk vs superman prime ........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allen4
zombie hulk:
eat Galactus and gained his cosmic power. (Marvel Zombies #05)
This one's just all kinds of disturbing. First, we have Zombie Hulk, which one can only imagine has an insatiable appetite. Then, you've got Galactus, who only bestows the Power Cosmic to his heralds, and even willingly they can only handle a small amount of Galactus' power. And when Hulk EATS Galactus, he obtains the Power Cosmic and now has the ability to transverse space at will, and can devour planets.

vs

superman prime

who win?

Juk3n
umm..wow.

Im not too up on my DC arcs, i know a little bit about a little bit.

Prime have any radiational or substance weakness, maybe one that can be created with the hi order matter manip assosiated with the power cosmic?

janus77
how powerful was Zombie Hulk... never really got into the zombie thing, but some of it was seriously funny.

I'm gonna say Zombie Hulk FTW, any being with both Hulk's powers and the Power Cosmic has got to be close to invincible (TOAA/LT notwithstanding).

Estacado
Prime easily.

guy222
hey buddy

zombie hulk

Nihilist
zombie hulk killed the pheonix

janus77
Originally posted by Nihilist
zombie hulk killed the pheonix
really?
damn, scans???

Nihilist
Originally posted by janus77
really?
damn, scans???

as long as promise not to wank all over it?

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/159/zombiehulkod7.th.jpg

janus77
confused

it was like that when I got it!

carnage52
Originally posted by Nihilist
as long as promise not to wank all over it?

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/159/zombiehulkod7.th.jpg i remember reading that and thinking"beat down!"

god of war 666
Zombie Hulk would kill Prime as he killed Thanos and Dark Phoenix evil face

TheHulk
For Sure Zombie Hulk in fact i can't imagine if he has galactus power he might create a rift that he can go through to get to Earth 616 than oh damn it will be worse than World War Hulk...

Galan007
Prime wins.

god of war 666
Originally posted by Galan007
Prime wins. Prime is badass but he ain't beating the guy that killed a power cosmic Zombie Thanos and Dark Phoenix with 1-2 punches.

iceman24567
Prime wrecks him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.