AOTC Anakin and Qui-Gon vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Icy Ninja
Would this pair have been able to beat darth Maul. Fight takes place in Theeds Palace

Galan007
Assuming they didn't get separated, the team might be able to overwhelm Maul, eventually - but I'd give him the nod more times than not.

Darth Subjekt
Has QGJ been Anakin's Master or are they just sporadically there together? I think that would make a difference, as QGJ felt passionately about training Anakin and would most likely bring out the best in Anakin as opposed to OB1's constant berating of Anakin. Of course this is just speculation, but then again, so is this whole fight scenario.

Well, Anakin did do better (much better save for losing his arm) against Dooku in AoTC than OB1 and it would make sense that OB1 would be a firm step above his TPM self after 10 years, which would put AOTC Anakin above TPM OB1 as well. So i believe that this team would fair better against Maul, even though Maul is a beast.

I think that Maul would be beat, but in no way pwned or destroyed. I'd see Maul winning maybe 15% of the time, were they to fight multiple times.

Man of Christ
I already made this thread and the general consensus was that due to anakins physical conditioning, he helps better than tpm obi 1 does

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.