Team Prep vs Team Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot

TricksterPriest
Closing for spite in 10.......

Anyone of the people on team 1 can easily beat team 2.

WELCOME BACK, X! clap

Apolloknight
erm

DestinyGuy678
wouldnt this have made more sense as a gauntlet???

xmarksthespot
I don't know, would it have? I don't think it affects the outcome of Punisher(s) winning clearly. I mean it's not like anyone on the villain side is a bona fide genius or anything; and I doubt they've ever performed surgery on themselves.

The latter being the most important point of any debate.

Nihilist
5 punishers.....spite, they could kill the omniverse with that power

Ha-Son
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I don't know, would it have? I don't think it affects the outcome of Punisher(s) winning clearly. I mean it's not like anyone on the villain side is a bona fide genius or anything; and I doubt they've ever performed surgery on themselves.

The latter being the most important point of any debate.
Also, let's not forget Frank almost beat Daredevil.

Obsidian Fury
1. What's the setting?
2. Is that 1 week preparation, or are the punishers allowed to hunt during that 1 week?

xmarksthespot
1. Well, I don't think it matters considering the villains are just plain outclassed. But we'll say New York, Marvel Earth. But the DC villains still have access to their resources as if they were in their home company.
"It's magic, we don't have to explain it."
2. Prep.
Originally posted by Ha-Son
Also, let's not forget Frank almost beat Daredevil. True, forgot that. Oh and that he's smarter than Reed Richards, not that he needs to be to beat these chumps.

Ha-Son
1. Well, I don't think it matters considering the villains are just plain outclassed. But we'll say New York, Marvel Earth. But the DC villains still have access to their resources as if they were in their home company.
"It's magic, we don't have to explain it."
2. Prep.
True, forgot that. Oh and that he's smarter than Reed Richards, not that he needs to be to beat these chumps.
Agreed. Personally, I think the thread maker here makes convincing arguments, which lead me to believe that Punisher can indeed emerge victorious in this battle.

occultdestroyer
Well, so much for originality.
You came back to this forum just to take some ideas from others and adopt it into your own. mad

Obsidian Fury
If it is 1 week preparation and then "GO", Joker will take it all. He'll wipe out the entire city probably stick out tongue This is of course under the assumption that he can get hold of the stuff he normally get hold of.

Dr. Doom will probably create some badass stuff that will make bullets and explosions laughable.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Well, so much for originality.
You came back to this forum just to take some ideas from others and adopt it into your own. mad Pshaw. I'm original incarnate, the Α and the Ω, the morning and the evening star.

You're just angry because Punisher wipes out these villains with ease. peaches

occultdestroyer
Pshaw. I'm original incarnate, the Α and the Ω, the morning and the evening star.

You're just angry because Punisher wipes out these villains with ease. peaches
rolleyes1
Your biasness rivals no other.

BTW can you come up with match-ups with more creativity?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
If it is 1 week preparation and then "GO", Joker will take it all. He'll wipe out the entire city probably stick out tongue This is of course under the assumption that he can get hold of the stuff he normally get hold of.

Dr. Doom will probably create some badass stuff that will make bullets and explosions laughable.

We have on-panel evidence, that Joker can create his venom from the simple household chemicals found in a janitor's closet. He's a genius at chemistry, materials are not an issue.

xmarksthespot
Bump. Punishers wins. Each Punisher snipers each villain easily.

xmarksthespot
doped

Metalmanx
Bump. Punishers wins. Each Punisher snipers each villain easily.

Eh. Why not really? Seriously, I've been thinking this strategy over. What's really stopping the Frank's from just capping these baddies from a few hundred yards away while they're prepping it up? Doom's armor would prove a nuisance though...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Eh. Why not really? Seriously, I've been thinking this strategy over. What's really stopping the Frank's from just capping these baddies from a few hundred yards away while they're prepping it up? Doom's armor would prove a nuisance though... "Prep" is exclusive from the initiation of a fight.

Notwithstanding the Punisher's would have to locate these villains.

Metalmanx
"Prep" is exclusive from the initiation of a fight.

Notwithstanding the Punisher's would have to locate these villains.

Ah. I didn't realize. Must've missed that the prep is exclusive.

Locating them, however, shouldn't be much of a problem for Frank. In my opinion, at least.

But yea, since the prep is exclusive, my previous statement is null and void.

ExodusCloak
Eh. Why not really? Seriously, I've been thinking this strategy over. What's really stopping the Frank's from just capping these baddies from a few hundred yards away while they're prepping it up? Doom's armor would prove a nuisance though...

Ah. I didn't realize. Must've missed that the prep is exclusive.

Locating them, however, shouldn't be much of a problem for Frank. In my opinion, at least.

But yea, since the prep is exclusive, my previous statement is null and void.

Um even if it wasn't, what exactly is he going to do the High Evolutionary?

xmarksthespot
Sniper him. No one here has a chance against a single Punisher, let alone five. Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Frank has outsmarted Dr Doom, High Evolutinary and Reed Richards....Punisher for the win.Punisher laughs at the likes of Lex Luthor, Joker and Ra's. Doom and HE come close, but they still can't take a single Punisher. And they'll be up against multiple Punishers!!!

ExodusCloak

jalek moye
Doom could do this by himself easily considering you just gave him a week of prep.

Soljer
A single Punisher would wipe out the entire team, even if they got one-sided prep.

Spite thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.