Hulk vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emil Blonsky
2003 Hulk

http://www.mydisguises.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/hulk2003.jpg

http://www.cinemacomrapadura.com.br/filmes/imgs/hulk_2003_img_1.jpg

2008 Hulk

http://www.aintitcool.com/images2008/hulk-big.jpg

http://screenrant.com/images/the-incredible-hulk-trailer.jpg

I honestly see the 2008 Hulk winning this fight because he seems like more of a scrapper and will make sure he finished a fight. However, the major advantage the 2003 Hulk has is that if he's getting beat, he'll keep growing in size & power while the 2008 Hulk will only grow in power. To be truthful, this fight could go on forever.

Knowsbleed33
2003 Hulk was much, much stronger and his healing factor was more impressive.

Dark-Jaxx
2003. More durability, better strength feats.

DigiMark007
He survived the awesome-sauce that is Nick Nolte.

Respek.

no expression

Emil Blonsky
I still think the 2008 Hulk would win mainly because he's more of a fighter whereas the 2003 Hulk truly wanted nothing to do with fighting and wanted to be alone. He wasn't a whimp & was hella strong, but I think the 2008 Hulk would pull out a win. Still, the main things going for the 2003 Hulk are his amazing healing factor, and the fact that he'd probably just be able to grow to the point where he would be Godzilla sized.

SuperiorTech
2003 hulk wins

Placidity
Hulk wins.

Emil Blonsky
The 2008 Hulk has been around longer & also has more fighting experience. Whereas the 2003 Hulk was only around for about a year or so, the 2008 version was around for five years. In addition to that, the new Hulk went up against someone much stronger than him, and still came out the victor.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Placidity
Hulk wins.

Emil Blonsky
confused

K3VIL
2003 Hulk takes this.The fighting skills of the 2008 Hulk were impressive, but nothing exceptional.Blonsky, who had no time to adjust to his supersoldier enhancements was able to dodge his blows in close quarter combat and survive, his bravado attitude made him receive that king of the stomp kicks.
2003 Hulk had a running speed outmatching U.S. Army helictopters and his leaping abilities were like in the comic book, mimicking fly.His durability and heal factor would also allow him to win.The IH version had scars after the fight with the army, he didn't show any sign of accelerated healing.He defeated the Abomination, but even with the chain he had to fight to strangle him.2003 Hulk would have bested Abomination bare hands and ripped off his head.

Emil Blonsky
For one, TIH's version didn't strangel Abomination who is still alive. And he didn't have any scars from his battle with the military, just one he had when he fought the Abomination. Btw, to my knowledge, there's a scene on the DVD when Betty asks Bruce about the scar on his face to which he explains that any scars he gets as a human are permanent, which means the Hulk has a healing factor, but we didn't see it.

Knowsbleed33
When Blonsky cut Hulk open with his elbow protrusion, it NEVER healed.

jgiant
Abomination was probably around 2003 hulk strength, i'd say 2008 takes it, plus 2003 was kinda a softy when it came to fighting, he had trouble with those dogs.

Galan007
Originally posted by Emil Blonsky
http://www.mydisguises.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/hulk2003.jpg

http://screenrant.com/images/the-incredible-hulk-trailer.jpg
Meh, Lou could've pulled it off. ermm

Emil Blonsky
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
When Blonsky cut Hulk open with his elbow protrusion, it NEVER healed.

So, Bruce is just walking/running around with an open chest? wink

Also, I don't think the Abomination was as strong as the 2003 Hulk but he seemed close. If/when he returns in a sequel, we need more strength feats from him.

Knowsbleed33
Right before the choppers come and Hulk leaps off. He still has the cut in his chest. 2003 Hulk healed instantly when he was cut open from that explosion.

Dark-Jaxx
2003 has better feats. He wins.

horrorwolf
2003 Hulk has better Strength, Speed, Evasion and healing feats.

2008 Hulk shows better fighting ability, and is more fearsome overall.

Emil Blonsky
The better fighting ability would help the 2008 version very well.

Knowsbleed33
2003 had no one to fight H2H.

Emil Blonsky
But he still didn't strike me as a fighter....or at least not someone who wanted to fight. He wanted to avoid fights, the 2008 version looks like he wants a fight.

lft4ded
If the 2008 version wanted a fight why the 'Leave me alone' and leaping away from a fight with the army twice?

I think on the DVD 2003 Hulk reached his max size but his strength would continue growing.

IMO 03'd handle 08 Hulk until 03 became strong enough to annoy 03 Hulk at which point 03'd off him like he did those annoying dogs.

Emil Blonsky
Yes, he said "Leave me alone." but he still owned the army. After he owned them TWICE, he left. Then he proceeded to fight the Abomination who was so much stronger than him, and then he beat him. TIH's version is a beast. So was '03 Hulk, but he's not a fighter like TIH's Hulk.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, he's just stronger, bigger, and more durable. Oh, and a better healing factor.

Knowsbleed33
Why is this still being debated? 03 Hulk was way more impressive even if he looked cartoonish.

03 Hulk vs. 08 Abomination would be an interesting fight.

Bouboumaster
2003 Hulk would win. But TIH was a waaaaay better movie.

Emil Blonsky
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Why is this still being debated? 03 Hulk was way more impressive even if he looked cartoonish.

03 Hulk vs. 08 Abomination would be an interesting fight.

Abomination would own his ass.

Dark-Jaxx
No he wouldn't.

Indestructible
2008 hulk. I think he is more savage then the 2003 hulk

Emil Blonsky
Agreed.

ankur29
03 hulk would win no prob , 08 hulk was no way near as strong as 03 hulk , neither was abomination , after abom's attacks 08 hulk looked poorly nad needed betty's presence to make him get his second fighting breath.

abom is much weaker than 03 hulk aswell. it says on hulk dvd hulk is class 100

what bout IH class 40 tops

carnage52
2003 version was a beast at strength but lou would punk both of them

ankur29
Originally posted by carnage52
2003 version was a beast at strength but lou would punk both of them

lol... eek!

Emil Blonsky
Originally posted by ankur29
03 hulk would win no prob , 08 hulk was no way near as strong as 03 hulk , neither was abomination , after abom's attacks 08 hulk looked poorly nad needed betty's presence to make him get his second fighting breath.

abom is much weaker than 03 hulk aswell. it says on hulk dvd hulk is class 100

what bout IH class 40 tops

He seemed to be about a class 60 at base & at least a class 80 when enraged. I'll be truthful, since both Hulk's have shown that they can become stronger as they get angrier in a fight, so this fight would last quite a while to be honest. I do think the 08 Abomination would be able to take on '03 Hulk and win until he got angry enough to overpower him.

golem370
I think the Gamma Dogs could have beat 08 Hulk.

Knowsbleed33
Gamma Poodle ftw!!

Emil Blonsky
Anyone who thinks the gamma dogs could beat any incarnation of Hulk besides the TV show version doesn't even have a brain, obviously.

golem370
They gave Movie Hulk a damn good fight he was exhausted injured. They were strong agilie fast and vicious

Emil Blonsky
'08 Hulk's fight with the Abomination was much more impressive to me than '03 Hulk's fight with the Hulk dogs.

golem370
Maybe but it seem that Hulk in 03 was physically more impressive then 08 so you have take that into consideration

nimbus006
Can someone refresh my memory and provide me with some of the 03 Hulk versions impressive strength feats?

I remember the:

Tank throwing
Dog fighting
Leaping miles at a time
Outrunning the H-Copters

What else?

golem370
Lifting that gamma machine which flattened a cop car. He toss that platform in the underground facility like a frisbie. Before he tossed that tank he first turn over that one tank easier then 08 Hulk did that Hummer. He tore the top of that one tank. He broke free from that form.

Da Joker
I believe that was some kind of foam, not form. big grin

And '08 was more vicious, he'd kill '03 Hulk.

cloud102
I'm going with the 2003 version. More impressive overall.

Da Joker
He was afraid to fight most of the time. The 2008 Hulk seems to love to fight.

DeathKap
08 hulk

hulkcpbifiussjf
2008 Hulk easily. Yes there were more strength feats probably for 2003 Hulk but he sucked at fighting.. Emil could dodge the Hulk cause he was like Captain AMerica on Roids. Plus The Abomination was crazy strong way stronger than 03 Hulk.. When 2008 Hulk started to gety mad(even though it went away) He got stronger than A-bomb.

h1a8
2008 Hulk is weak as hell. I hated that movie.
He wasn't even class 75. Abomination couldn't even break an iron chain.
Hulk didn't even heal from the lightning strike nor the elbow of Abomination. The best strength feats of the 2008 movie was them throwing and tearing up cars. Weak as hell.

Horrible Movie indeed!

Doctor-Alvis
Gah, some of the people in this thread are as bad as that guy who boasts how perfect the new Hulk movie was because of his hard on for Liv Tyler.

If they actually fought '03 would kill '08. It looked like '08 was only marginally stronger than say... comic book Spider-man to me. Which is actually my favorite strength class.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.