most stupid anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sakein
what anime did u think was the most stupid anime ever. why was it stupid and what would you have to do to it to make it well.... not stupid lol. no offense to anyone that watches the anime but mine is bobobobobobobo. its annoying and the only way to make it better is by taking it off the air!!...lol

Kero_Co
Milk-Chan, probably because the writing was so awful.
Shin-chan is what Milk-chan should have been.
(to all the bastards out there, I salute ye)

Blax_Hydralisk
Dragon Ball Z.

There, I said it. Hate me.

Pyron_Express
boboboboboboboboobob

dadudemon
I think the stupid anime out there is...

I dunno. I give up.

Kirikaze Fuuma
crayon shinchan is the worst.

Vampire Savior
Naruto...BELEIVE IT!!!

Is he serious?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Dragon Ball Z.

There, I said it. Hate me. We hated you way before you ever said that.

In terms of pure unadultrated stupidity, Bobobo takes the cake.

CattyWhompis
fooly cooly

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by CattyWhompis
fooly cooly Finally, somebody who thinks that anime is stupid, other than me.

Stealth
Although I don't like to say that I hate a certain anime... But Bobobo is just not my cup of tea.

Nemesis X
Oh dear god I hate Fooly Cooly. I watched the entire series on Adult Swim and yet I keep feeling like I still don't know what the damn plot is.

I sorta dislike Neon Genesis because the last two episodes were retarded. Last episodes are supposed to be actiony dang it!

Pokemon should blast off with Team Rocket and never be seen again.

Yu-Gi-Oh makes you hate card games even more (although I think nobody liked card games from the start lol)

Desert Punk was so bad, I ain't even gonna describe how bad it was.

Shin Chan: some one please blow my brains out with a shotgun.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I sorta dislike Neon Genesis because the last two episodes were retarded. Last episodes are supposed to be actiony dang it! Watch End of Evangelion.

It was way better than the last two episodes, and also can provide much lulz if you're a sick fvck who enjoys other people's suffering.

Astner
Love Hina and shit like that, that makes you want to commit suicide by the sheer knowledge of something like that existing in the same world as you.

There are a lot other anime that I don't like. Most of them include some overpowered characters that can take out armies. Death Note is another piece of shit, the concept and ideas are just so stupid. Naruto sucks as well, Yu-Go-Oh! too.

There are just a few selected I like, most of them connected with nostalgic bonds. GTO!, Hellsing OVA and Dragonball Z are the only three I can think of.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Watch End of Evangelion.

Is there an english version and if so, where can I get it?

psycho gundam
imo, bleach

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Watch End of Evangelion.

Is there an english version and if so, where can I get it? Yeah it's dubbed, but I don't know where you would get it. Blockbuster maybe lol.

Kazenji

Desert Punk was so bad, I ain't even gonna describe how bad it was.

Ya serious ?? eek!

It was'nt bad maybe it just was'nt your sort of thing

Originally posted by Astner
Death Note is another piece of shit, the concept and ideas are just so stupid.

How so ?

Galvaclaw
Gundam seed Destiny. For three reasons:

The laziest animation direction I've yet to see in an anime. If a simer scene had been done before it would be traced over frame by frame with a new robot inserted in. Even then sometimes they'd forget to put the new gundam in.

The final battle of the series consisted almost soley of stock footage of previous battes the gundams had been in, with a sapce background edited in.

The writing. The plot was determined based off fan polls and model kit sales. Meaning the plot kept changing direction based off the whims of fangirls. By mid way through the series each episode was made up on the spot the week before.

Clip shows. There were 5 in 50 episode series. Combined with the fact a good portion of every episode included a good few minutes of characters remembering past episodes.

Astner
Originally posted by Kazenji
How so ?
Well, when you try to make a detective story you should have it all figured out before writing it--if you've written it once before the release that's a plus.
And secondly you should check the sources of each aspect of the story, having knowledge about agencies you're using and alike.

The author of Death Note did none of that, I felt more stupid after watching the thing. Besides, all the hype makes it even more annoying.

Kazenji
Eh whatever floats your boat i suppose i actually don't mind the series myself.

Resplendent
Originally posted by Sakein
no offense to anyone that watches the anime but mine is bobobobobobobo.
Seconded. Every episode I've seen of it made me want to ask my brother to take the TV and have it sold at a pawn shop or something. Thankfully I didn't do that, but still...why in the world....? Though personally I think it's a failed attempt to beat Excel Saga.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Gundam seed Destiny. For three reasons:

The laziest animation direction I've yet to see in an anime. If a simer scene had been done before it would be traced over frame by frame with a new robot inserted in. Even then sometimes they'd forget to put the new gundam in.

The final battle of the series consisted almost soley of stock footage of previous battes the gundams had been in, with a sapce background edited in.

The writing. The plot was determined based off fan polls and model kit sales. Meaning the plot kept changing direction based off the whims of fangirls. By mid way through the series each episode was made up on the spot the week before.

Clip shows. There were 5 in 50 episode series. Combined with the fact a good portion of every episode included a good few minutes of characters remembering past episodes. that is all because destiny is the coordinator viewpoint of the war, and anime is very expensive to produce.

Galvaclaw
And yet Gundam 00 manages to have none of those faults. Or even many previous gundam shows.

Been determined by polls and model sales is nothing to do with being from the coordinator view. While the model kit sales thing was also true for seed (Dearka changing faction was based soley on low sales off Buster gundam models) basing plots over which characters were doing better in polls was new to seed destiny.

Hence the switch of main character.

It was also rumoured the head writer was ill forcing much of the clip shows.

MelloDraMattIc
Any of that Gratuitous Fanservice out there, like Gravion or Love Hina.

Any of the "Harem" anime (going along with the above-mentioned.)

Any anime with no plot/meaning; sheer stupidity (Bobobo, etc.)

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
And yet Gundam 00 manages to have none of those faults. Or even many previous gundam shows.

Been determined by polls and model sales is nothing to do with being from the coordinator view. While the model kit sales thing was also true for seed (Dearka changing faction was based soley on low sales off Buster gundam models) basing plots over which characters were doing better in polls was new to seed destiny.

Hence the switch of main character.

It was also rumoured the head writer was ill forcing much of the clip shows. thats true, but destiny is a "2 + parter" show.

add seed, destiny, astray, ova's, and stargazer and thats like 110 shows, more than double the new gundam standard of 50 eps, they had to use stock footage for some scenes.

gundam 00's budget is far greater and their attention to detail is obviously greater (first HD G series)

story wise, destiny is lesser than seed but i wouldn't say the show sucks because of that , seed (if people payed attention) was pretty complex and ahead of it's time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.