Tanaraq v Trion Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
can even the great beast take out the amped juggs???

carver9
tanaraq gets stomped. does tanaraq have enough power to physically hurt juggernaut and whats the highest of his durability, can he take moon crushing punches.

-K-M-
We actually don't know if Tanaraq would get stomped as we have yet to learn his full power.

Also Tanaraq has far more then physical power at his disposal

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-

Also Tanaraq has far more then physical power at his disposal based on what? confused

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
based on what? confused

His apperances as he has shown he has magical abilities

If you read his apperances you would know that. God, your a troll erm

Starscream M
His apperances as he has shown he has magical abilities

If you read his apperances you would know that. God, your a troll erm I'm a troll for asking a question? it wasn't like I said he wasn't stronger, I just didn't know why you said he...never mind, I actually misread your post.

I thought you said "Tanaraq has far more physical power at his disposal"...missed the 'than'.

oops, my bad

carver9
We actually don't know if Tanaraq would get stomped as we have yet to learn his full power.

Also Tanaraq has far more then physical power at his disposal

I agree and I understand that, hell tanaraq gave the wrecking crew enough power to down horse face (beta ray bill) so since we dont have enough on panel evidence to support a battle with him Im going to leave this alone but if you are decided this battle off of magic then no, tanaraq will fall short because a weakened juggernaut got all of his flesh and meat burned off of him from a magical attack and he was nothing but bones still standing with a smile on his face. Juggernaut also fought through one of the most powerful magic users in comics attacks and that was doctor strange.

Galan007

Also Tanaraq has far more then physical power at his disposal Mungi mad? confused

Knowsbleed33
I think Tanaraq can take this. Tanaraq vs. Cyttorak would probably be more appropriate.

-K-M-
Originally posted by carver9
I agree and I understand that, hell tanaraq gave the wrecking crew enough power to down horse face (beta ray bill) so since we dont have enough on panel evidence to support a battle with him Im going to leave this alone but if you are decided this battle off of magic then no, tanaraq will fall short because a weakened juggernaut got all of his flesh and meat burned off of him from a magical attack and he was nothing but bones still standing with a smile on his face. Juggernaut also fought through one of the most powerful magic users in comics attacks and that was doctor strange.

and Tanaraq shrugged though attacks from Talisman, who is considered to be Marvel's #2 magic user and had his heart ripped out and survived. *shrugs*

guy222
Tanaraq

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/513970_Mi-13_012.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by guy222
Tanaraq

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/513970_Mi-13_012.jpg

Was that cytorrak in that scan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.