Rots Obi Wan vs Plo Koon and Aayla Secura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
Is obi wan good enough to take on two jedi? what do you think?

Tangible God
Well since you won't specify which incarnation of Kit and Aayla it is, I guess it's up to me.

Seeing as this ROTS Kenobi vs......... oh let's say Padawans Fisto and Secura.......

Kenobi wins with mild difficulty.

MadMel
he said plo koon, not kit fisto erm

Tangible God
Pffff, what's Koon ever done for me?

skywalker833
Aotc koon and secura

Tangible God
Kenobi then. Apparently his Soresu is da bomb.

DARTH POWER
im sure the 2 of them together would be too much for him. Obi1 would have trouble against Plo Koon by himself.

Blax_Hydralisk
16 lightsaber strikes per second > three per second.

Obi-Wan wins this with minimal effort.

Jbill311
I wish I could disagree, but even my Plo Koon fanboyism can't counterbalance the soresu master.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
im sure the 2 of them together would be too much for him. Obi1 would have trouble against Plo Koon by himself. Koon also uses Djem So, and I'm sure not to the same level as Anakin, and Ob1 did pretty well against Anakin last time i checked.

gideongarner01
plo Koon has the feats that allow him by himself give Obi Wan a hard fight and probabaly even take a few wins out of 10. Adding in Ayla secura makes this a mid dif 10/10 for the team.

Lord Lucien
Two of the people from this 11 year old thread are probably married and have arthritis now.

McP
Originally posted by gideongarner01
plo Koon has the feats that allow him by himself give Obi Wan a hard fight and probabaly even take a few wins out of 10. Adding in Ayla secura makes this a mid dif 10/10 for the team.

Like loosing to Opress in a single combat? While the same Opress got beaten by Obi-Wan despite Maul's assistance?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Two of the people from this 11 year old thread are probably married and have arthritis now.

Im one of them.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Im one of them. You're old and gross. But hey, do you remember the Star Wars?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You're old and gross. But hey, do you remember the Star Wars?

Star Wars is all I remember in my old age.

But I do eat tons of Member berries. So that helps.

carthage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.