Wolverine vs Doc Ock (w/ Adamantium Tentacles)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in Barnes and Nobles bookstore.

ScarletSpeed
Wolverines speed and agility means he could probably get by the tentacles and claw doc oc.

cause of Wolvie's healing factor, I can't see doc oc doing much damage to wolvie,

Starscream M
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Wolverines speed and agility means he could probably get by the tentacles and claw doc oc.

cause of Wolvie's healing factor, I can't see doc oc doing much damage to wolvie, yeah I'm wondering how Logan's gonna get past the tentacles...which are superfast and accurate

spiderman does it cuz he is a supergymnast and is able to contort his body in impossible ways in mid-air and his spidersense can guide him where to jump...Logan doesn't have that luxury so I have a hard time seeing logan getting past the tentacles.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
yeah I'm wondering how Logan's gonna get past the tentacles...which are superfast and accurate

spiderman does it cuz he is a supergymnast and is able to contort his body in impossible ways in mid-air and his spidersense can guide him where to jump...Logan doesn't have that luxury so I have a hard time seeing logan getting past the tentacles.

Wolverine has done it to Omega Red.

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine has done it to Omega Red. omegas reds tentacles aren't really comparable to Ocks....Omegas are more like whips where as Ock's tentacles are more like arms

and Omega only has two whereas ock has 4

Battlehammer
omegas reds tentacles aren't really comparable to Ocks....Omegas are more like whips where as Ock's tentacles are more like arms

and Omega only has two whereas ock has 4
no there are very comaprable. actaully omega red would be far harder to get around he unlike Ock. him self has all vast super human stats.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
no there are very comaprable. actaully omega red would be far harder to get around he unlike Ock. him self has all vast super human stats. ummm...doc's arms are all are superstats too....its not like they're human strength...each arm is like 10 tons strenght

Battlehammer
ummm...doc's arms are all are superstats too....its not like they're human strength...each arm is like 10 tons strenght
yea but ock hims elf is a human.

Red arms are all super strong and super human..........red him self is super human............red is far mroe skilled then ock and tacticly sound........not to mention far beter trained and far more experences........he far harder to dodge then ock would be. Not to mention his powers weaken Logans

Obsidian Fury
Even though the doctor can not kill Wolverine, I can imagine him winning this. It would be really hard for Wolverine to even get close to get past the arms stick out tongue

ScarletSpeed
Wolverine has dodged bullets in a matrix style fashion,

I'm sure he could dodge the tentacles.

Battlehammer
If Logan can do this to red I see no reason he can't get around ock.
http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loganvsredvn2.jpg

Obsidian Fury
Bullets travel in a straight line. The tentacles move in all kind of directions and there are four of them. If Wolverine would ever come close, he would finish Doc in one slash. The problem is that he would never succeed. Doc may not be more than human, but he will see Wolverine coming and so will the tentacles.

I love Wolverine with all my heart, but this is not the type of fight he will do efficiently.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Bullets travel in a straight line. The tentacles move in all kind of directions and there are four of them. If Wolverine would ever come close, he would finish Doc in one slash. The problem is that he would never succeed. Doc may not be more than human, but he will see Wolverine coming and so will the tentacles.

I love Wolverine with all my heart, but this is not the type of fight he will do efficiently.
look above........one of Logan villains is ock on steriods............

oh and Logan could move faster then ock can see........
http://img481.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106817ff1fh1.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106818yp8id6.jpg

srankmissingnin
Is Barnes and Nobles like an American Chapters?

Battlehammer
what lol

Obsidian Fury
If Logan can do this to red I see no reason he can't get around ock.
http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loganvsredvn2.jpg

Red has 2 arms, limited trough his hands. Doc has 4 + 2 arms and they are attached to his back. They are thicker, stronger and more. Spider-Man has moved in the same ways as Wolverine does there (Even swifter) and he still has gotten hit by Doc.

look above........one of Logan villains is ock on steriods............

oh and Logan could move faster then ock can see........
http://img481.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106817ff1fh1.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106818yp8id6.jpg

I know the speed of Wolverine. He has also moved fast enough to blitz Sabertooth.

srankmissingnin
what lol

The big box book stores in Canada are Chapters and Indigo. I'm just wondering if they are essentially the same thing, 'cause in Chapters there would be a shitload of cover.

guy222
logan

Battlehammer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The big box book stores in Canada are Chapters and Indigo. I'm just wondering if they are essentially the same thing, 'cause in Chapters there would be a shitload of cover.
oh yea barns and nobles is a big book store chain in MA at least. and there huge wiht a lot of cover

Battlehammer
Red has 2 arms, limited trough his hands.

yes through his hands........not a big limitation if at all.

Doc has 4 + 2 arms and they are attached to his back.

No he really only has 4...........his actual arms would do nothign to wolverine and are none factors.

hey are thicker, stronger and more.

Thicker yes and he does have more, but there also stuck to a normal human..........not a vastly meta human like omega red.

stronger? prove it. Theses arms have overpower colossus and held iron man down..........

Spider-Man has moved in the same ways as Wolverine does there (Even swifter) and he still has gotten hit by Doc. .
.........How do you know he was moving faster.........that complete bias claim with no evidences to support it.

I know the speed of Wolverine. He has also moved fast enough to blitz Sabertooth.
really then why would you think ock could see him move?

Soljer
Does Ock have his forcefield?

Battlehammer
when did ock have a forces field? I don't recall it ever been standard equiptment for him, but I could be wrong

Hyperion Prime
Doc Ock takes this......his arms basically have a mind of there own. He has tagged Spiderman and actually wrapped him up in them. Doc Ock has used his arms to completley block the front of himself. Wolverine would have a hard time getting to his body.

The Illuminati
yes through his hands........not a big limitation if at all.

No he really only has 4...........his actual arms would do nothign to wolverine and are none factors.

Thicker yes and he does have more, but there also stuck to a normal human..........not a vastly meta human like omega red.

stronger? prove it. Theses arms have overpower colossus and held iron man down..........

.........How do you know he was moving faster.........that complete bias claim with no evidences to support it.

really then why would you think ock could see him move?

no expression

Did you just say that Wolverine is faster and more agile than Spidey?

no

Doc Ock FTW FTR

Battlehammer
Originally posted by The Illuminati
no expression

Did you just say that Wolverine is faster and more agile than Spidey?

no

Doc Ock FTW FTR

Nope were did I say this? No were.

why does doc ock win? Logan has a rouge who doc but better..........

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Soljer
Does Ock have his forcefield?
I started laughing so hard at this, but then I remembered... did he have a forcefield?

Obsidian Fury
How do you know he was moving faster.........that complete bias claim with no evidences to support it

Be so kind and point out where I have said he is faster

Hyperion Prime
Nope were did I say this? No were.

why does doc ock win? Logan has a rouge who doc but better..........

Doc Ock and Omega Red have nothing in common. They dont fight the same and Omega red 10 tons strenghth. Doc Ock has 4 arms that can each lift 10 tons. I love Omega Red.....have his Marvel Legends figure on my desk at work, but if he didnt have the death effect I dont see him beating Dock Ock. Wolverine would lose to Dock Ock if he had Adamantium arms.

Battlehammer
Be so kind and point out where I have said he is faster

swifter.........which means moving fast or quicker.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Doc Ock and Omega Red have nothing in common. They dont fight the same and Omega red 10 tons strenghth. Doc Ock has 4 arms that can each lift 10 tons. I love Omega Red.....have his Marvel Legends figure on my desk at work, but if he didnt have the death effect I dont see him beating Dock Ock.
........he only 10 tons? were did you get this from? he a lot stronger then that..........hell each of of his tenicles are stornger then this.........the dude has kept iron man down with his strength.......as well as made colossus rather usless..........he way stronger then simply 10 tons.

Your right that Omega red and doc ock don't fight the same, becuases omega red is vastly superior when it comes to fighting, tactics and over all effectivenss.

oh and he still beat doc ock even with out his death effect.

carver9
Doc Ock and Omega Red have nothing in common. They dont fight the same and Omega red 10 tons strenghth. Doc Ock has 4 arms that can each lift 10 tons. I love Omega Red.....have his Marvel Legends figure on my desk at work, but if he didnt have the death effect I dont see him beating Dock Ock. Wolverine would lose to Dock Ock if he had Adamantium arms.

you also forgot that omega red has an amazing healing factor. Omega red >> doc ock and this is without his pheromone.

Hyperion Prime
........he only 10 tons? were did you get this from? he a lot stronger then that..........hell each of of his tenicles are stornger then this.........the dude has kept iron man down with his strength.......as well as made colossus rather usless..........he way stronger then simply 10 tons.

Your right that Omega red and doc ock don't fight the same, becuases omega red is vastly superior when it comes to fighting, tactics and over all effectivenss.

oh and he still beat doc ock even with out his death effect.

Marvel handbook....... I unlike alot of people swear by it. Yes alot of these guys have strength effects greater than what is printed. You have to go by something. Hell I have seen Spiderman lift stuff that weighs 100 tons.....i go by the handbook though he is a 20 tonner.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by carver9
you also forgot that omega red has an amazing healing factor. Omega red >> doc ock and this is without his pheromone.

Dude good looking out...i did forget about his healing factor.

carver9
Dude good looking out...i did forget about his healing factor.

No prob

Battlehammer
Marvel handbook....... I unlike alot of people swear by it. Yes alot of these guys have strength effects greater than what is printed. You have to go by something. Hell I have seen Spiderman lift stuff that weighs 100 tons.....i go by the handbook though he is a 20 tonner.
hahaha you would go by hand books which have proven time and again to be complete inaccurate..........

sorry, but on pannel evdiences>>>>>>>>>hand books

redhotrash
Those speedblitz scans are a crock. The human eye can process VERY fast speeds, so unless you are suggesting that Wolverine can move faster than Quicksilver, I'd not post them again. Was typical writer-wolverine wanking. That said, Wolverine has also been tagged many times by Omega Red, so him being able to dance past tendrils is iffy, not to mention that Doc Ock has 4 of them
Now despite all of that, Wolverine wins this nearly every time. For one, its a bookstore, Wolverine can disappear behind shelves and ambush Doc. Also even in a straight fight, I dont see Doc putting him down before Wolverine is able to close the distance and finish him off. At his core, Omega Red is still a supremely strong and durable fighter while the good Doctor is just a fat guy with less durability than me. Wolverine, or Omega Red for that matter, destroys Doc Ock

BrianTheBad
Originally posted by redhotrash
At his core, Omega Red is still a supremely strong and durable fighter while the good Doctor is just a fat guy with less durability than me.

laughing out loud

Obsidian Fury
swifter.........which means moving fast or quicker.

Swift as in agile and bendable was my intentions with the words. My english vocabulary is very limited since I am not from an english speaking country and I just happened to have believed swift meant agile. For that I apologize.

Juk3n
Id have to go with Wolverine for this, hid damage soak capabilities would allow him to get next to Ock eventually, and since he just need to do this just once to end it, it's not a huge ask, given his nice agility and reflexes.

Although, aernt the arms autonamous, they work independantly of eachother that could be the part wolverine may have trouble with , he may well move faster than Dock Ocks eyes can see, but the arms are not limited to Ocks field of view, the arms are capable of faster than Pete Speed, Stronger than Pete strength and are themselves not just lumbering weights.

but since tagging wolverine is not putting him down, in this particular circumstance, it would take one arm to hold him , once arm to inflict the dmg, one arm to protect doc, maybe 2, that may mean he makes it past the whirling tentacles of death, and tags ock more times that not.

Reen 6/ maybe 7/

that is ofcourse in my very humble Opinion

The Illuminati
All Doc needs to do is get one tentacle on Wolverine and pin him in one spot and Wolverines done. Each tentacle has roughly CL10 strength and is made out of Adamantium so, Wolverine "SHOULDN'T" be able to break free of it's grip nor do any damage to it with his claws. Soon after (1-2 Seconds) the other 3 tentacles are there to join in and now with CL40 preasure to control him. Wolverine is immobilized and Doc is the winner. I see this type of scenario being the relative norm.

Doc > Logan 7.5/10

Battlehammer
All Doc needs to do is get one tentacle on Wolverine and pin him in one spot and Wolverines done. Each tentacle has roughly CL10 strength and is made out of Adamantium so, Wolverine "SHOULDN'T" be able to break free of it's grip nor do any damage to it with his claws. Soon after (1-2 Seconds) the other 3 tentacles are there to join in and now with CL40 preasure to control him. Wolverine is immobilized and Doc is the winner. I see this type of scenario being the relative norm.

Doc > Logan 7.5/10

.............even though he fail to do so verses many other opponets far less skilled then Logan anumber of times........

and Logan has a rogue who is like ock on steriods.........so to assume Logan can't get ot ock seem very inaccurate of his abilities to me.

oh and you forgott this is in a bookstore............Logan can easly and I mean easly ambush ock.

ScarletSpeed
people forget that Wolverine is basically like a ninja,

he would be able to hide from and avoid doc until such a time that he could strike safely.

The Illuminati
.............even though he fail to do so verses many other opponets far less skilled then Logan anumber of times........

and Logan has a rogue who is like ock on steriods.........so to assume Logan can't get ot ock seem very inaccurate of his abilities to me.

oh and you forgott this is in a bookstore............Logan can easly and I mean easly ambush ock.

Not so fast... Doc starts knocking down and throwing bookshelves at other book shelves in front of him to clear out 100ft. Where's Wolverine sneaking up and ambushing Doc from now?

Battlehammer
Not so fast... Doc starts knocking down and throwing bookshelves at other book shelves in front of him to clear out 100ft. Where's Wolverine sneaking up and ambushing Doc from now?
while he doing that he gets nail from behind...........Logan has vanished infront of night crawler..........generation x ect. with out them know were he went and was complete undected even though he was at very closes range to them

Starscream M
people forget that Wolverine is basically like a ninja,

he would be able to hide from and avoid doc until such a time that he could strike safely. when's the last time Logan fought like that?

doesn't a character still have to be in character on KMC?

Starscream M
hahaha you would go by hand books which have proven time and again to be complete inaccurate..........

sorry, but on pannel evdiences>>>>>>>>>hand books onpanel, Spiderman has demonstrated class 100 level strength....I guess Spiderman is a 100 tonner then.

Eel O'Brian
onpanel, Spiderman has demonstrated class 100 level strength....I guess Spiderman is a 100 tonner then. Where's this?

The Illuminati
while he doing that he gets nail from behind...........Logan has vanished infront of night crawler..........generation x ect. with out them know were he went and was complete undected even though he was at very closes range to them

That may be possible if hey started the fight within 20 ft of each other. Doc can push or throw 4 or more shelves at one time (2-3 seconds) Wolverine would possibly have to be scurrying to get out of the way of the flying debris, before he mounts any type of attack.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
Where's this? when he's lifted parts of buildings easily in excess of 100 tons

I'll try to see if I can find scans in the respect thread

redhotrash
Closest thing Spidey has done to that was when he had all that debris on him that he was holding up. I'd put it closer to the 50 ton range personally, which is still impressive and out of his normal range.
Anyhow, Im not saying Doc would get stomped. He'd pick up a few wins depending on whether or not he could get a good grip on Wolverine. Logan is quick, but doesnt move faster than you can track with the naked eye (regardless of a few poorly thought out scans) and to be fair, Doc is a Spider-man enemy, who its not like he isnt used to fighting really agile people who attack from all angles.

Starscream M
Closest thing Spidey has done to that was when he had all that debris on him that he was holding up. I'd put it closer to the 50 ton range personally, which is still impressive and out of his normal range. thing is battlehammer says handbooks mean shit, but he puts Spiderman at around 20 tons based on handbooks...so its contradictory

Phantom Zone
when he's lifted parts of buildings easily in excess of 100 tons

I'll try to see if I can find scans in the respect thread

I could be wrong but I think he used webbing as well.

Starscream M
here, Spiderman's holding up 'part' of the weight of the ENTIRE DAILY BUGLE....a building is over a thousand tons, assuming Spiderman is supporting even 1/10th of that has him lifting well in excess of 100 tons

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/3802/feat46strength2yb1.jpg

Starscream M
another scan of well over class 20 strength

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/8264/feat11strenght1xp1.jpg

Battlehammer
there no telling how mcuh either of thoses things weight or if the require greater then class 20 strength. thats your oppinion not fact.

he held up one support beam...........one............thats not anythign closes to 100 tons........

Battlehammer
thing is battlehammer says handbooks mean shit, but he puts Spiderman at around 20 tons based on handbooks...so its contradictory
No I put him there based on the fact he been stated to be numerous times. actaully he back to his classic days and it not 20 tons it was class 20. Oh and the fact the vast majority of his depictions show him to be only around class 20

Starscream M
there no telling how mcuh either of thoses things weight or if the require greater then class 20 strength. thats your option not fact.

he held up one support beam...........one............thats not anythign closes to 100 tons........ what do you think a support beam does?

yeah, it supports the weight of the ENTIRE building

Starscream M
No I put him there based on the fact he been stated to be numerous times. what issues was it stated that he is cl 20?

Battlehammer
what issue is that scann of spiderman holding the piller up from, becuases I need to context and frankly that picture does not give inehough information for one to conculate the actaull weight of the feat.

Starscream M
what issue is that scann of spiderman holding the piller up from, becuases I need to context and frankly that picture does not give inehough information for one to conculate the actaull weight of the feat. dood read what the black guy says.

he says "the building was going....then it stopped". Basically Spiderman held up the building from going down...that is well over 100 tons easy.

Battlehammer
[edit lol wrong thread

Starscream M
dood read what the black guy says.

he says "the building was going....then it stopped". Basically Spiderman held up the building from going down...that is well over 100 tons easy. bottom bump

Battlehammer

he says "the building was going....then it stopped". Basically Spiderman held up the building from going down...that is well over 100 tons easy.
no it not. it hyper bole and a support beam only holds up a part of a biulding, there are many of them equal destributing the weight if one goes they all go, but that does not mean that ther eholding anythign closes to 100 tons up

Starscream M
no it not. it hyper bole and a support beam only holds up a part of a biulding, there are many of them equal destributing the weight if one goes they all go, but that does not mean that ther eholding anythign closes to 100 tons up it was not hyperbole

the other support beams were obviously damaged or else the building wouldn't be "going down"

ScarletSpeed
when's the last time Logan fought like that?

doesn't a character still have to be in character on KMC?

yes but he still has those skills, he doesn't just all of a sudden forget stuff that he has mastered.

The Illuminati
You guys have to remember... When a character is stated to be a CL10 or a CL50 or a CL100. That means that they can in a optimal situation "Military press" (lift over their head) CL10, CL50 and or CL100 as a minimum.

Spiderman bracing 100 tons wouldn't be necessarily be out of the realm of possibilities. Although he wouldn't be able to Military press it or even brace it up for very long (10-20 seconds), he still could do it for a short period of time before passing out.

Most people can brace or hold something up that is 2-5x what they could actually Military press. Try it.

ScarletSpeed
You guys have to remember... When a character is stated to be a CL10 or a CL50 or a CL100. That means that they can in a optimal situation "Military press" (lift over their head) CL10, CL50 and or CL100 as a minimum.

Spiderman bracing 100 tons wouldn't be necessarily be out of the realm of possibilities. Although he wouldn't be able to Military press it or even brace it up for very long (10-20 seconds), he still could do it for a short period of time before passing out.

Most people can brace or hold something up that is 2-5x what they could actually Military press. Try it.

very good point,

I was at my mates house the other day and he just got a new weight bench,

now I could sit and happily do a certain amount of reps which were pretty heavy, heavy enough to give me a good work out but to still feel in my comfort zone, Now I did lift double that over my head but I just wasn't able to do a full set, in fact I struggled to lift it a second time, but still could lift it.

Juk3n

Hey ..thats real world Logic, it has no place in this forum!! stick out tongue

- i jest-

Still Reen, Just.

jinzin
Doc Ock FTW.

carver9

I think that starscream make good points with those scans. Hard to argue with them. Battlehammer, give him his props this time. Both of those scans does show more weight well over a 100 tons.

Good job star.

Battlehammer
it was not hyperbole

the other support beams were obviously damaged or else the building wouldn't be "going down"
wrong. If they were damage the biudling would have goen down either way. When one beam is destroy the biulding goes down, becuases the wieght is no longer destributed onces spiderman took over the fallen beams postion the weight would then be destributed evenly

Creshosk

he says "the building was going....then it stopped". Basically Spiderman held up the building from going down...that is well over 100 tons easy. So since I can lift up a part of a car that means I can lift up 2tons?

Yay I'm super human!

Battle hammer's right. Do you really think that a building just needs one support beam? That Spiderman was that one support beam?

What would be the point of making a building with more?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Creshosk
So since I can lift up a part of a car that means I can lift up 2tons?

Yay I'm super human!

Battle hammer's right. Do you really think that a building just needs one support beam? That Spiderman was that one support beam?

What would be the point of making a building with more? umm the building is over 1000 tons...I merely said Spiderman lifted over 100 tons

so in your car example, if you lifted part of the 4000 pound car, I would say you were lifting over 400 pounds of weight

Creshosk
umm the building is over 1000 tons...I merely said Spiderman lifted over 100 tons Proof?

so in your car example, if you lifted part of the 4000 pound car, I would say you were lifting over 400 pounds of weight
This guy:

Is a body builder... which means he's someone whom focuses on strength...

And according to people whom are bodybuilders the average untrained deadlift wieght is around 156-289...

So you're ability to estimate weight visually is slightly off...

the average

Starscream M
Proof?
dood it's common sense most tall buildings are well over 1000 tons

Creshosk
dood it's common sense most tall buildings are well over 1000 tons I meant of him lifting 100 tons.

You don't honestly believe that spiderman CAN lift 100 tons do you?

Starscream M
I meant of him lifting 100 tons.

You don't honestly believe that spiderman CAN lift 100 tons do you? check this out, Mr.Logic:

Empire State Building, NYC = 365,000 tons
Woolworth Building, NYC = 223,000 tons
John Hancock Tower, Chicago = 174,500 tons

now let's assume that the daily bugle is 100,000 tons

assume that it has 20 support beams (...and assuming the weight is distributed equally...that's 5000 tons per beam

so whatever the hell Spiderman was lifting, it was EASILY over 100 tons

Battlehammer
check this out, Mr.Logic:

assume that it has 20 support beams (...and assuming the weight is distributed equally...that's 5000 tons per beam

he was not lifting he was supporting.........and he was on an out side beam..........the inside ones always supprot far mroe weight then outer ones. Oh and there way more then 20

Soljer

assume that it has 20 support beams

(...and assuming the weight is distributed equally

Or so you assume.

Starscream M
he was not lifting he was supporting.........and he was on an out side beam..........the inside ones always supprot far mroe weight then outer ones. Oh and there way more then 20 you enjoy making stuff up doncha? I was giving the benefit of the doubt by stating there was 20 support beams, I doubt there were even that many beams.

Creshosk
check this out, Mr.Logic:

Nice to see you doing some research...

However the mere fact that you still think that this feat is anywhere near the realm of feesable and not a SMvsFL moment... Well.. that speaks volumes about you.

Starscream M
Nice to see you doing some research...

However the mere fact that you still think that this feat is anywhere near the realm of feesable and not a SMvsFL moment... Well.. that speaks volumes about you. haha I love it...I prove you wrong, so you just dismiss it as PIS...I gotta start using that tactic

Creshosk
haha I love it...I prove you wrong, so you just dismiss it as PIS...I gotta start using that tactic I didn't dismissiit as pis, I dismissed it as SmvsFL...

But hey if we're to take all onpanel feats seriously.. then There's no way that Wolverine can lose... what with Wolveirne walking around as a skeleton. After climbing out of a vat of molten steel, and Spiderman failing to knock wolverine out. And even taking a mushroom cloud type missle weapon point blank and surviving with his pants intact.

ou see the problem is is that you being right, proves just how bad the feat was... Hell, Wolverine's hit someone UNDERWATER hard enough to break concrete. That's a 28 ton strength OUTSIDE of the water... under water he hit with enough force that even AFTER the water's drag coefficient took out a hell of alot of the force, the guy STILL hit with 28 tons of force.

So this is hilarious.. even after you being right for once in your entire career on KMC where you didn't start off agreeing with someone whom was right... YOU STILL don't get the 'why' of other peoples action.

A monkey falls out of the tree once, that does not make the monkey clumsy. You have one moment of intelligence... You get right back in that tree and start performing as a monkey should. Nice to know things never change. smile

Hyperion Prime
I didn't dismissiit as pis, I dismissed it as SmvsFL...

But hey if we're to take all onpanel feats seriously.. then There's no way that Wolverine can lose... what with Wolveirne walking around as a skeleton. After climbing out of a vat of molten steel, and Spiderman failing to knock wolverine out. And even taking a mushroom cloud type missle weapon point blank and surviving with his pants intact.

sorry, but on pannel evdiences>>>>>>>>>hand books

We can't have it both ways....either on panel feats count or they don't. Thats why its just easier to go by what the handbook says.

A lot of people on here twist arguments around here to use it to there benefit. You can't do that with the handbook.

Battlehammer
We can't have it both ways....either on panel feats count or they don't. Thats why its just easier to go by what the handbook says.

A lot of people on here twist arguments around here to use it to there benefit. You can't do that with the handbook.
We do go by on pannel feats..........but there things called pis........have you ever even read the rules of the forum...........

No hand books do that enough them selfs they don't need are help there.

Creshosk
We can't have it both ways....either on panel feats count or they don't. Thats why its just easier to go by what the handbook says. *looks at handbook* Oh so the tenticles only move at 95 mph?

That's about the speed of your average fast ball... That means they shouldn't be tagging someone whom can dance around machinegun fire...

So either the handbook entry is bunk, or if you'd like to go with it over the on-panel feats that means that each time Spiderman is tagged by Dock Ock. is like in the rules about Toyman posing a threat to superman...

A lot of people on here twist arguments around here to use it to there benefit. You can't do that with the handbook. See above.

Hyperion Prime
We do go by on pannel feats..........but there things called pis........have you ever even read the rules of the forum...........

No hand books do that enough them selfs they don't need are help there.

I know what PIS is and people always call PIS when it benefits them.

Battlehammer
I know what PIS is and people always call PIS when it benefits them.
or you know when the event is pis.

plot induces stupidty which goes against characters abilities and skills in sake of the plot

Creshosk
I know what PIS is and people always call PIS when it benefits them. Or when it's genuinely PIS...

I'm sorry but if you think that Spiderman lifting more than 100tons is accurate.. I'm afraid you'll pick up a rather nasty tag that'll drop your credibility.

Hyperion Prime
Or when it's genuinely PIS...

I'm sorry but if you think that Spiderman lifting more than 100tons is accurate.. I'm afraid you'll pick up a rather nasty tag that'll drop your credibility.

there is another thread on here with Batman choking out Lobo.....its PIS, but of course to batman fanatics its not. If you like a character its not pis...if you dont like a character than it is pis. That is plenty much the flow of this board.

I don't think its accurate thats WHY I GO BY THE HANDBOOKS>>>>yet people say they are wrong. Either they are or they are not. I

Starscream M
even after you being right for once in your entire career on KMC ya you lost me at that point

Creshosk
there is another thread on here with Batman choking out Lobo.....its PIS, but of course to batman fanatics its not. If you like a character its not pis...if you dont like a character than it is pis. That is plenty much the flow of this board. I guess I'm not a batman fanatic... even though "fan" is just a shortening of "fanatic" and Fan means someone whom likes something.

I like Batman, therefore I'm a fan.
I Batman choking lobo is Pis, therefore I'm not a fanatic.
Fan is short for fanatic, therefore I'm not a fan.
I like batman, therefore I'm a fan.
etc...

Battlehammer
I don't think its accurate thats WHY I GO BY THE HANDBOOKS>>>>yet people say they are wrong. Either they are or they are not. I
even thought they controdict one another.........or them selfs..........

Hyperion Prime

I don't think its accurate thats WHY I GO BY THE HANDBOOKS>>>>yet people say they are wrong. Either they are or they are not

Hyperion Prime
even thought they controdict one another.........or them selfs..........

And on panel evidence dosent contradict its self even more???? wink

Creshosk
there is another thread on here with Batman choking out Lobo.....its PIS, but of course to batman fanatics its not. If you like a character its not pis...if you dont like a character than it is pis. That is plenty much the flow of this board.

I don't think its accurate thats WHY I GO BY THE HANDBOOKS>>>>yet people say they are wrong. Either they are or they are not. I Seeing as how people regularly perform beyond some specifid limitations found within the handbooks those points of the handbooks are wrong.

Do you think Doc Ock's tenticles move at 95 mph?
And yet they're capable of striking spiderman.
bullets move at least 800 m/s fastballs average at 42.4688 m/s
It doesn't state in the handbooks that Spiderman can dodge bullets as one of his powers.

Therefore if he cannot dodge something moving at 42.5 m/s how can he dodge something moving at 800 m/s?

So according to the handbooks Spiderman cannot dodge bullets...

Yeah.. the handobooks are totally right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
And on panel evidence dosent contradict its self even more???? wink Which is why we have rules about PIS and SMvsFL.

They happen often enough, they're part of the character.. they don't, they're not.

Kinda nice to have a logical balance don't you think?

Battlehammer
And on panel evidence dosent contradict its self even more???? wink
No not really.

There pis moments but normally no. hand books are always wrong.......and controdict eachother or them selfs all the time.

sorry, but on pannel evdiences>>>>>>hand books.......and yes your beggining to troll

Hyperion Prime
Which is why we have rules about PIS and SMvsFL.

They happen often enough, they're part of the character.. they don't, they're not.

Kinda nice to have a logical balance don't you think?

Then if that's the case we can throw strength balances out the window. I have seen Spiderman do alot of PIS stuff over the years

Hyperion Prime
No not really.

There pis moments but normally no. hand books are always wrong.......and controdict eachother or them selfs all the time.

sorry, but on pannel evdiences>>>>>>hand books.......and yes your beggining to troll

dude call me a troll all you like. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
Then if that's the case we can throw strength balances out the window. I have seen Spiderman do alot of PIS stuff over the years
no not really the vast majority of the time he shows to have 10 to 15 ton strength and some times greater depending on his stress and anger levels

Creshosk
Then if that's the case we can throw strength balances out the window. I have seen Spiderman do alot of PIS stuff over the years They have to support each other. Three different occurences of PIS in three different areas, remain PIS.

That's why the rules are about what is MOST consistant.

Battlehammer
no it ok I jsut report you if you get to annoying. any ways

on pannel evidences>>>>>>>hand books

Hyperion Prime
no it ok I jsut report you if you get to annoying. any ways

on pannel evidences>>>>>>>hand books

Go ahead and report me i DONT CARE. I guess me debating handbooks versuses on panel evidence is trolling....i just reported myself.

Inappropriate Post:
Alert moderators instantly to any abuse.
Reason:

Creshosk

durwave

Originally posted by Badabing
Offering an opinion or asking questions isn't trolling unless it disrupts the thread or is a blatant disregard of scans and panel feats.

Battlehammer
Go ahead and report me i DONT CARE. I guess me debating handbooks versuses on panel evidence is trolling....i just reported myself.

Inappropriate Post:
Alert moderators instantly to any abuse.
Reason:
hahaha report you self then put trolling down.

You can debate it all you want thats not trolling, but you taking presidences of hand books over comic evidences is trolling.

redhotrash
Lets be fair, Spider-Man has gone above his class 20 strength a lot more often than Wolverine has moved faster than the human eye can follow. Personally I think its kind of embarassing to even post those scans and call them the gospel.

brainchild81
Wolvie will have a much more difficult time getting past Ocks 4 arms than he would ORed's 2. Doc catches him. Then uses one arm to wrap up both of his legs, another for his arms and the other 2 rip out his insides over and over and over and over and over until the HF is taxed. Ock w/Adamantium FTW. What are his current arms made of anyway? I thought it was Adamantium.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine omgwtfpwn 12/10 Doc Ock

h1a8
Wolverine has dodged bullets in a matrix style fashion,

No he hasn't. Stop lying.

redhotrash
Its funny to hear folks go on about only using consistant showings, but are quick to toss out Wolverine's faster than light speed and claim hes in the 2-5 ton range like its a regular ability.

Raoul
ok, first of all, on panel feats always supercede handbooks, as handbooks just aren't accurate enough...

second:

Its funny to hear folks go on about only using consistant showings, but are quick to toss out Wolverine's faster than light speed and claim hes in the 2-5 ton range like its a regular ability.

...what?

llagrok
Ock's arms are like 8 times faster than spider-man, according to his matrix-like appearance.

The Illuminati

Spidey wasn't lifting it he was bracing up, big difference IMB.

Creshosk
Spidey wasn't lifting it he was bracing up, big difference IMB. That's what I was trying to say.. but eh...

carver9
Originally posted by brainchild81
Wolvie will have a much more difficult time getting past Ocks 4 arms than he would ORed's 2. Doc catches him. Then uses one arm to wrap up both of his legs, another for his arms and the other 2 rip out his insides over and over and over and over and over until the HF is taxed. Ock w/Adamantium FTW. What are his current arms made of anyway? I thought it was Adamantium.

You know whats wrong with this post, wolverine didnt have any kind of problem going around omega reds tentacles. Get it. He did it with ease, so whats your next argument.

Symbiotic
Ock has four indepedently controlled tentacles; it's like a wall, impossible for Logan to penetrate. One catches Logan and he's screwed. It just holds him away from Ock's body while the other three dart over and help hold down/beat the $hit out of Wolverine. The bookstore setting is irrelevant, as the tentacles seem to have heightened senses of their own.

Placidity
Four Tentacles:

Two tentacles on two arms.

One constantly bitchslaps Wolverine.

One grabs Logan's nuts and squeezes until its contents explode out.

This all happens behind Ock's back while he finds some books to read.

Apolloknight
Oct for the majority.

Spidey has trouble dodging Oct, wolverine would probably have even more. And unlike spidey, wolvie doesn't posses the strength or range (web) to get out of octs holds once he grabs him......and he will grab him.

Wolverines only saving grace is his healing factor, and I don't even know how long it could hold up against multiple multi-ton hits that have held hulk in check before.

Juk3n
You know whats wrong with this post, wolverine didnt have any kind of problem going around omega reds tentacles. Get it. He did it with ease, so whats your next argument.

well done, you have managed to tell us the difference between Omega red and Ock, umm, thanks for that.

Now care to tell us how Logan getting past Red is ANYTHING like going up against Ock? For one, Red controls his tentacles, he dictates where they go, so in effect wolverine didnt just get past his tentacles he really just dodged Red himself, Ocks arms work independantly from him if he wants them to. Ocks arms and Reds tentacles are NOT comparable in anyway.

So whats your next argument?

Metalmanx
Doc Ock FTW.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Placidity
Four Tentacles:

Two tentacles on two arms.

One constantly bitchslaps Wolverine.

One grabs Logan's nuts and squeezes until its contents explode out.

This all happens behind Ock's back while he finds some books to read.

laughing out loud

ah, he does love his books.

occultdestroyer
I can see Doc Ock winning this scenario.
There is NO way Logan will be able to keep up on dodging every strike from Doc's arms.

And why are you guys even comparing Red's tentacles to Doc's arms?
Red's are shit compared to Doc's.

And Doc has ADAMANTIUM TENTACLES! F**k Logan doesn't stand a chance.

Doc Ock 10/10

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Juk3n
well done, you have managed to tell us the difference between Omega red and Ock, umm, thanks for that.

Now care to tell us how Logan getting past Red is ANYTHING like going up against Ock? For one, Red controls his tentacles, he dictates where they go, so in effect wolverine didnt just get past his tentacles he really just dodged Red himself, Ocks arms work independantly from him if he wants them to. Ocks arms and Reds tentacles are NOT comparable in anyway.

So whats your next argument?

Oh God Thank you....I can't beleive how people act like there isn't a difference. Its like hitting a brick wall trying to explain this.

It's like I dodged a moped and it has an engine, therefore I can dodge a bus because it also has an engine. confused The Omega Red crowd just dosen't get it.

python99
Originally posted by jinzin
Doc Ock FTW.

eek!
Is this for real?? In a thread like this I figured you had Wolverine beating down Ocks ass.

carver9
Wolverine 8/10. Doc is nothing but a mere mutant and a third rated villian physically.

Wolverine owns him and if wolverine had the ability to ressurrect him he'll bring his a** back to life and kill him again just for being so easy.

Juk3n
Originally posted by python99
eek!
Is this for real?? In a thread like this I figured you had Wolverine beating down Ocks ass.

It's great isnt it, it shows all is not lost on the KMC boards afterall.
Wolverine is able to fail. Everyone say it together, and we'll all feel alot better.

starlock
Wolverine for the win

jinzin
Originally posted by python99
eek!
Nah, ocks tents are too fast. Covered in Adamantium, Wolverine can't liquidate them as a threat before he has a chance to get to Ock himself. Ocks best feats came when he had Adamantium tenticles. Wolverine's best shot at taking down Ock would be to cut the arms off and proceed to advance. Without that option I don't see him pulling this one.

Shhhhit Spiderman can't even evade those things much if at all whenever they get in to it contrary to the Spider-myth.

redhotrash
I still say Wolverine has a edge based on the setting + stealth

brainchild81
You know whats wrong with this post, wolverine didnt have any kind of problem going around omega reds tentacles. Get it. He did it with ease, so whats your next argument. You know what's wrong w/your post? You clearly don't understand what you read. Show me where I said Wolvie had a problem w/getting around them & you'll have something. Otherwise.........FAIL

P.S. 4>2Originally posted by jinzin
Nah, ocks tents are too fast. Covered in Adamantium, Wolverine can't liquidate them as a threat before he has a chance to get to Ock himself. Ocks best feats came when he had Adamantium tenticles. Wolverine's best shot at taking down Ock would be to cut the arms off and proceed to advance. Without that option I don't see him pulling this one.

Shhhhit Spiderman can't even evade those things much if at all whenever they get in to it contrary to the Spider-myth. That pretty much settles it.

psycho gundam
all wolverine has to do is cut the lights off, then it's octavius squiling like a pig in the dark.

a strait up fight will only get logan a beating.

h1a8
Spidey wasn't lifting it he was bracing up, big difference IMB.

According to physics and logic, one has to apply more force than what an object weighs in order to lift it against gravity. If they apply equal force (as the weight) then the system is in equilibrium and the object is not projected upward but rather braced. So spider-man bracing the building is the same as him lifting the exact weight of the building. Now if spiderman lifted the building upward then this would be equilvalent to him exerting a force greater than what the building weighs.

Note: I am not arguing that Spiderman is stronger than 10-15 tons. I'm just pointing out that bracing is equilvalent to lifting a slightly lighter weight upward slowly.

brainchild81
Originally posted by psycho gundam
all wolverine has to do is cut the lights off, then it's octavius squiling like a pig in the dark.

a strait up fight will only get logan a beating. B&N has windows & it wasn't stated what time of day it is.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine knocked a helicopter out of the air by throwing a wrench at it...

Wolverine takes Ock out with a hardcover edition of Atlas Shrugs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.