darth traya vs darth sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
who would win between the old sith who corrupted the greates jedi in history

Tangible God
What an unrelated poll.

And Palpatine... by a very long mile.

GenomeFrozener
Of course, Darth Traya! :/

Elite Hunter
Traya gets wtf pwned

DantevsKratos
do you guys only go to mine why doesnt anyone else show up here

Tangible God
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
do you guys only go to mine why doesnt anyone else show up here Well you're the only one making threads at the moment, and most of the other ones have already been settled or forgotten.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by Tangible God
What an unrelated poll.

And Palpatine... by a very long mile.

He made the same poll in Game Versus.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
He made the same poll in Game Versus. He used the word "badest" twice now?

Grammar, why hath thou forsaken him?

Obsidian Fury
Indeed he did smile

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
He made the same poll in Game Versus. hey i know i messed up now why did you have to bring it up please forget it i know what t do now

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by Tangible God
He used the word "badest" twice now?

Grammar, why hath thou forsaken him? I'm on here so i don't need grammar and can EVERYONE think of the thread instead of my grammar and my past mistake's

Obsidian Fury
This thread has an already determined outcome. Traya stand no chance.

Jbill311
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
I'm on here so i don't need grammar and can EVERYONE think of the thread instead of my grammar and my past mistake's

1. EVERYONE needs grammar. It is how we ensure that the meaning of our writing is completely understood. Also, congratulation on using the correct contraction of I am and denounce grammar in the same sentence.
2. This thread is inane. Revan is NOT the greatest Jedi in history, and Palp is the most powerful Sith lord ever, Traya does not have a chance.
3. NEVER use an apostrophe to pluralize a noun. *mistake's* means something belonging to a mistake.
4. At least try to discern the relative strength of the combatants before starting a thread, if only to maintain the relative order of the front screen.
5. Why does your poll not have any relation to the question you ask at the beginning of the thread?

Darth Subjekt
Is this even a contest? Sidious farts in her general direction and she dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.