Darth Malak and Obi-wan vs Mace Windu and Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
Who would win between 4 great force weilders of there time

Galan007
Team 2 just seems to have the edge, overall.

Tangible God
"Force-wielders of their time?" Grammar's your friend, don't shun him.

You should specify which incarnations, so if they're all in their prime here: Mace and Vader. Oh yeah.

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by Tangible God
"Force-wielders of their time?" Grammar's your friend, don't shun him.if i wanted good grammar then i would be in school right now

You should specify which incarnations, so if they're all in their prime here: Mace and Vader. Oh yeah. who cares what incarnation its free choice

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
who cares what incarnation its free choice
Fine then my "choice" is SF Darth Malak and ROTS kenobi vs one armed windu and tpm anakin therefore team one wins roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tangible God
who cares what incarnation its free choice It DOES matter. Star Forge-powered Malak is stronger than usual, ROTS Kenobi is better than his TPM self, same with Mace and Anakin.

Vorpal Ruin
Gonna have to go with Windu and Vader on this one.

Lt. Valerian
Mace Windu and Darth Vader are, overall, the better fighters.

DantevsKratos
It DOES matter. Star Forge-powered Malak is stronger than usual, ROTS Kenobi is better than his TPM self, same with Mace and Anakin. its your choice idiot if you want rots obi and sf malak then okay if you want one arm mace and anakin its ur choice

Elite Hunter
its your choice idiot if you want rots obi and sf malak then okay if you want one arm mace and anakin its ur choice

First of all this is pointless if your not going designate which character incarnations you are using because than it becomes a "who you like better" fight.

Second of all you are new to the forums and you have no right to call anyone an idiot, Tangible God IS right on this matter.

Tangible God
its your choice idiot if you want rots obi and sf malak then okay if you want one arm mace and anakin its ur choice I as about to respond but Elite Hunter said it first.

Nice try though kid... idiot.

Vorpal Ruin
Why does common sense escape the majority of people?

Tangible God
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Why does common sense escape the majority of people? Well you know what they say: "The problem with young people these days is that they're young."

DantevsKratos
Well you know what they say: "The problem with young people these days is that they're young." Now tell me what is that suppose to mean huh are making fun of young people is somthing wrong with us

Tangible God
Now tell me what is that suppose to mean huh are making fun of young people is somthing wrong with us Remember grammar? Apply him.

Apparently this one doesn't understand facetiousness.

City Hunter
Well you know what they say: "The problem with young people these days is that they're young." More like lazy, stupid and unintelligible(Except for a select few).

And I agree with Tangible God, either make some specifics on what versions of the characters are fighting, or don't post at all, 'idiot'.

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Fine then my "choice" is SF Darth Malak and ROTS kenobi vs one armed windu and tpm anakin therefore team one wins roll eyes (sarcastic) why would you choose somthing like that thats really weird 9 yr force weilder and a one armed black man vs a hyper sith and a jedi in his peak no contest at least make it challenging somthinmg like padawan malak and aotc obi vs rots anakin and aotc mace

DantevsKratos
Remember grammar? Apply him.

Apparently this one doesn't understand facetiousness. ill kick your but in ping pong

Obsidian Fury
Remember grammar? Apply him.

Apparently this one doesn't understand facetiousness.

I am inevitably developing a liking to your ways hmm

Elite Hunter
why would you choose somthing like that thats really weird 9 yr force weilder and a one armed black man vs a hyper sith and a jedi in his peak no contest at least make it challenging somthinmg like padawan malak and aotc obi vs rots anakin and aotc mace

I was being sarcastic to prove a point,the "your choice" of character incarnation does not work in vs threads.

And try in the future not to double post. But for the record I would make you my ***** in ping pong yes

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
I was being sarcastic to prove a point,the "your choice" of character incarnation does not work in vs threads.

And try in the future not to double post. But for the record I would make you my ***** in ping pong yes ? i double posted

Obsidian Fury
? i double posted Originally posted by DantevsKratos
why would you choose somthing like that thats really weird 9 yr force weilder and a one armed black man vs a hyper sith and a jedi in his peak no contest at least make it challenging somthinmg like padawan malak and aotc obi vs rots anakin and aotc mace Originally posted by DantevsKratos
ill kick your but in ping pong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.