Bathroom Mishaps.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
We have all had them, admit it. Share your unfortunate incidents here.

Thoren
I once had too much to drink, and i stopped at a Valero. When I got the key to the bathroom, i almost pissed on the floor and wall.

I had to piss like a champ. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Once I was walking to the corner store and I sharted on the way home.....I was sick, and then I said screw it and let the juices flow. laughing out loud

KillerMovesCom
invading KMC

Leo.M
Been there done that. laughing

Rogue Jedi
It ran down my leg like hot meatloaf gravy. yes

KillerMovesCom

Leo.M
sly

Scythe
Disgusting thread

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
Disgusting thread No stories to tell then?

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No stories to tell then?

I have stories, but this is sorta nasty. I don't wanna hear about you messin' yourself.

Phucked Up
Everyone's had this one...

You're sick to your stomach and you go to the bathroom to vomit, but at the same time you have to take a shit. So you have to decide: "Do I vomit in the toilet and shit on the floor or do I hold the shit in while I find something to puke in while I'm on the shitter?!"

Scythe
I've actually never experienced that one. Just the usual: "I have to go here" situations.

Rogue Jedi
I have stories, but this is sorta nasty. I don't wanna hear about you messin' yourself. No one forced you to read it.

Scythe
No one forced you to read it.

I know, but I typed that so hopefully you'de spare us the detail of fecal matter and urine being expelled from your body.

Rogue Jedi
As I said, no one is twisting your arm.

Scythe
As I said, it's just gross. Don't worry about it.

Rogue Jedi
knock knock.....

Scythe
Okie dokie

Phucked Up
All you two do is argue, go get married already. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
I suddenly have the image of a horse swishing its tail at an annoying fly.

Disturbed Angel
As I said, it's just gross. Don't worry about it.
I don't see anyone else complaining. If anyone does have a problem, then they're simply avoiding the thread. Follow their example.

Rogue Jedi
IIIIIIIIIII'll tell you what I want what I really really want......

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Everyone's had this one...

You're sick to your stomach and you go to the bathroom to vomit, but at the same time you have to take a shit. So you have to decide: "Do I vomit in the toilet and shit on the floor or do I hold the shit in while I find something to puke in while I'm on the shitter?!"

I usually hover from toilet to sink laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Once I was in the shower, lost my footing, nearly fell, but I caught myself. I ended up crouched like a cat ready to pounce, looking around like "what the **** was that." haermm

ScarletSpeed
Once I was in the shower, lost my footing, nearly fell, but I caught myself. I ended up crouched like a cat ready to pounce, looking around like "what the **** was that." haermm

I suppose that is a mishaplaughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I suppose that is a mishaplaughing out loud Oh I have more yes

ScarletSpeed
I can believe thatlaughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
DA does too, but she wont tell haermm

Disturbed Angel
IIIIIIIIIII'll tell you what I want what I really really want......
So tell me what you want, what you really really want
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really wanna zig-a-zag ah
If you wanna be my lover..................

laughcry

I still love them anyway. tongue_ss
shocklaugh
DA does too, but she wont tell haermm
Hmph, all I did, as I told you, was walk to the bathroom in the dark, miscalculated where exactly the toilet was, sat down, and almost missed. I righted myself, heart pounding, and peed, looking like leftright. Twice. hanone Then the third time after that, I didn't miss the toilet, but walked straight into the door. laughcry

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
So tell me what you want, what you really really want
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really wanna zig-a-zag ah
If you wanna be my lover..................

laughcry

I still love them anyway. tongue_ss

shocklaugh

Hmph, all I did, as I told you, was walk to the bathroom in the dark, miscalculated where exactly the toilet was, sat down, and almost missed. I righted myself, heart pounding, and peed, looking like leftright. Twice. hanone Then the third time after that, I didn't miss the toilet, but I walked into the door. hanuts crylaugh DUMBASS!!!!!!

Disturbed Angel
crylaugh DUMBASS!!!!!!
Oh shut up, screamed at any black caulk or ants lately? crylaugh

chillybanana
My worst bathroom mishap doesn't relate to shitting or vomiting, but I fainted in the shower, got out the shower once I was conscious, fainted again- falling with such force that my head went through my bathroom wall, leaving a nice Claire's head- shaped hole in it!

Strangelove
The first time I had a hangover, I woke up and had to go to the bathroom, but my head hurt so much that I couldn't concentrate, so I pissed on my hands.

Scythe
I don't see anyone else complaining. If anyone does have a problem, then they're simply avoiding the thread. Follow their example.

Nah

Kayakat
As far as i can see it is still a public forum and its an OTF thread for that matter so basically everyone is aloud to post here with their opinion.
whether you like it or not
kthxbai doped

gefallen_engel
I once fell asleep in the tub, woke up choking on water, jumped up, got out of the tub, passed out, cracking my head off of the edge of the sink, woke up 3 hours later, my head was bleeding. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kayakat
As far as i can see it is still a public forum and its an OTF thread for that matter so basically everyone is aloud to post here with their opinion.
whether you like it or not
kthxbai doped There's a difference between Opinion and Spite.

Rogue Jedi
Oh shut up, screamed at any black caulk or ants lately? crylaugh yeah, the black caulk......I thought it was a cockroach...... embarrasment

BruceSkywalker
One time I was at a restaurant I had to piss so bad I ran to the bathroom, but I pissed on the floor instead of in the toilet.

Rogue Jedi
I remember once I was drunk and thought I had unzipped my fly, but I hadn't, and......

gefallen_engel
I remember once I was drunk and thought I had unzipped my fly, but I hadn't, and......

lmao

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
lmao Once I had food poisoning, so to feel better, my dad suggested I take a warm bath. I fell asleep in the tub, woke up, and the water was no longer clear. sick

gefallen_engel
Once I had food poisoning, so to feel better, my dad suggested I take a warm bath. I fell asleep in the tub, woke up, and the water was no longer clear. sick

ewwww, gross!

Selphie
ewwwwww, John, you are like a seasoned pro with these thingspuke

Bardock42
****, RJ, you should have been potty trained by the age of 2.

ScarletSpeed
I think he's just lazy...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Selphie
ewwwwww, John, you are like a seasoned pro with these thingspuke They were all while drunk or under the influence, what can I say? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I think he's just lazy... Well DURH I never denied that haermm

Disturbed Angel
yeah, the black caulk......I thought it was a cockroach...... embarrasment
I know. crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
I know. crylaugh And you know how I feel about them.

Blank Infinity
One day I got really drunk and had to go to the toilet where after I did my job, hopefully inside the potty, I found out that there was no toilet paper around. Then I had trouble puting my pants on again. I dropped the key from the keyhole, I bent down to pick it up and banged my head on the doorknob. When I managed to take the key I couldn't put it back inside the keyhole.

Rogue Jedi
How did you wipe?

Kayakat
There's a difference between Opinion and Spite.
yes there is happy and that was clearly an opinion.

Röland
There's a difference between Opinion and Spite.
LOL SPITE

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kayakat
yes there is happy and that was clearly an opinion. roll eyes (sarcastic) Sure, why not........you done?

Blank Infinity
How did you wipe?

Believe me, I cant remember! I guess I didn't roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Blank Infinity
Believe me, I cant remember! I guess I didn't roll eyes (sarcastic) crylaugh

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Blank Infinity
Believe me, I cant remember! I guess I didn't roll eyes (sarcastic)

ewwwwww.

Blank Infinity
crylaugh

it's not funny tongue_ss

Rogue Jedi
oh hell yeah it is haermm

Blank Infinity
you are mean whip

Rogue Jedi
No, I am a guy haermm

Blank Infinity
at least I didn't pee allover myself... or shit in the tub dance

Disturbed Angel
And you know how I feel about them.
I know. laughcry

Rogue Jedi
Dedgum skeeterz.

dadudemon
When I was a small child, I'd piss my pants playing the NES...I didn't want to get up to use the restroom so I'd end up pissing myself, slowly.

Other than that, I have an Iron sphincter. Nothing escapes these cheeks unless I want it to. I can also hold my piss for hours...comes from trying to hold it for hours when playing the NES as a small child.

Grinning Goku
I vomited all over my lap while on the toilet seat. I was as a drunk as a skunk.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Scythe
roll eyes (sarcastic) Sure, why not........you done?

Your post seems like more spite than opinion, what with the dumbass smiley and your overuse of periods. Also, educate yourself, it'll do wonders for you.

dadudemon
Your post seems like more spite than opinion, what with the dumbass smiley and your overuse of periods. Also, educate yourself, it'll do wonders for you.

HEY! mad

What's wrong with using a load of periods! mad

big grin

Just messin'. It is a nasty habit and I don't want to stop anytime soon.

Rogue Jedi
Your post seems like more spite than opinion, what with the dumbass smiley and your overuse of periods. Also, educate yourself, it'll do wonders for you. How's this for educational? wanker

And yeah, the kthxbai is REAL intelligent. Here's another smily for you. roll eyes (sarcastic) and another wanker and another fu KTHXBAI.

Scythe
Originally posted by dadudemon
HEY! mad

big grin

Just messin'. It is a nasty habit and I don't want to stop anytime soon.

You've stated your opinion on periods, and I respect that. I often use them to convey the thought of "wtf" or just sheer boredom, ya know? I don't like relying on smileys, because it's not my cup of tea.

And I laughed when I read this part of your post, haha.

My friends and I were hangin' out today and my friend Racheal expressed her recent hatred for men because it was her time of the month and somebody made a comment that she should suppress that energy and put it to good use. He practically said the same thing you said.

Scythe
How's this for educational? wanker

And yeah, the kthxbai is REAL intelligent. Here's another smily for you. roll eyes (sarcastic) and another wanker and another fu KTHXBAI.

Reported, you're clearly baiting. We expressed our opinions and you turned them away.

I'm sure you can bring up the KTHXBAI up with Kaya, not me.

dadudemon
You've stated your opinion on periods, and I respect that. I often use them to convey the thought of "wtf" or just sheer boredom, ya know? I don't like relying on smileys, because it's not my cup of tea.

And I laughed when I read this part of your post, haha.

Cool beans.

My friends and I were hangin' out today and my friend Racheal expressed her recent hatred for men because it was her time of the month and somebody made a comment that she should suppress that energy and put it to good use. He practically said the same thing you said.

LMAO. Now that IS funny. "Magic period powers....AWAY!!!!"

Scythe
I've always thought: "What if women would harness that hot flash energy, then after that, it just clicked in my head... OH MY GOD!"

Scythe
LMAO. Now that IS funny. "Magic period powers....AWAY!!!!"

Genius

Rogue Jedi
Reported, you're clearly baiting. We expressed our opinions and you turned them away.

I'm sure you can bring up the KTHXBAI up with Kaya, not me. Funny, I vividly remember you having just as sick a sense of humor as me.

You think bathroom humor is gross, but you have a line in your sig about two females urinating in your crack. roll eyes (sarcastic) THAT'S funny. yes

And all I did was use a smily, a smily that has been here forever.

You expressed your opinions? You came into this thread solely to start shit, because you have your pathetic vendetta towards me. If you really thought the subject matter was disgusting, you should have not posted at all.

Dark-Jaxx
Mine does not involve fecal matter or urine, but pain and agony.

I woke up at like 3 in the morning when I was like 14 I guess.

I had to pee, so I did my business and when I tryed to zip up my pants, my zipper going up actually ripped skin off the head of my penis. Yeah, I was bleeding. And it hurt really, really, really bad. I still have a fvckin scar from it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Mine does not involve fecal matter or urine, but pain and agony.

I woke up at like 3 in the morning when I was like 14 I guess.

I had to pee, so I did my business and when I tryed to zip up my pants, my zipper going up actually ripped skin off the head of my penis. Yeah, I was bleeding. And it hurt really, really, really bad. I still have a fvckin scar from it. damn........talk about growing pains. laughing out loud

Dark-Jaxx
damn........talk about growing pains. laughing out loud There's nothing funny about that. no expression

Fo rell.

Rogue Jedi
Think if I had told you about that happening to me.

Dark-Jaxx
Think if I had told you about that happening to me. I would demand pics through PM. wink

Rogue Jedi
You sweet talker haermm

Dark-Jaxx
You sweet talker haermm Only for you. haermm

gefallen_engel
blink

Rogue Jedi
haermm oops.

gefallen_engel
o rly?

Rogue Jedi
Yessum.

Dark-Jaxx
haermm oops. Shit yourself again?

gefallen_engel
ok

Scythe
Funny, I vividly remember you having just as sick a sense of humor as me.

You think bathroom humor is gross, but you have a line in your sig about two females urinating in your crack. roll eyes (sarcastic) THAT'S funny. yes

And all I did was use a smily, a smily that has been here forever.

You expressed your opinions? You came into this thread solely to start shit, because you have your pathetic vendetta towards me. If you really thought the subject matter was disgusting, you should have not posted at all.

Dude, you do realize that not everyone agrees on most threads. It's a free forum, with freedom of expression. To a certain limit. I posted I didn't like this thread, you gave me the whole: "Well then don't post" Just ignore it man, I posted what I thought, that's it.

gefallen_engel
johny

Rogue Jedi
Dude, you do realize that not everyone agrees on most threads. It's a free forum, with freedom of expression. To a certain limit. I posted I didn't like this thread, you gave me the whole: "Well then don't post" Just ignore it man, I posted what I thought, that's it. You know, you can get a better workout at the gym, just saying.

Scythe
Your satire is not need thank you. Just let it be, I'm already disgusted as it is. Please.

Rogue Jedi
Start with small weights, more reps, then graduate to more weight with less reps.

Scythe
Start with small weights, more reps, then graduate to more weight with less reps.

Please stop fueling this. Sarcasm is not needed. Can't you get over anything?

Rogue Jedi
Please stop fueling this. Sarcasm is not needed. Can't you get over anything?

Scythe
Why the need to quote me?

Rogue Jedi
Cuz I could say the same to you. You just keep coming back for more, knowing what is gonna happen.

Scythe
No, I'm asking to get over this. Don't know where you even got the whole gym thing.

I have a feeling Kaya will have something to say too when she reads what you've posted. It was out there.

Rogue Jedi
No, I'm asking to get over this. Don't know where you even got the whole gym thing.

I have a feeling Kaya will have something to say too when she reads what you've posted. It was out there. I was kidding about that, if she takes it offensively, nothing I can do about it.

Scythe
I was kidding about that, if she takes it offensively, nothing I can do about it.

It appeared rather.

Rogue Jedi
It appeared rather. Of course it did to you. Kaya has enough brains, however, to see it for what it was, a joke.

Scythe
Of course it did to you. Kaya has enough brains, however, to see it for what it was, a joke.

You label everything as a joke after the dust clears, why is that?

Rogue Jedi
You label everything as a joke after the dust clears, why is that? No, only when someone is too dim to read between the lines.

gefallen_engel
blahblah

Rogue Jedi
blahblah exactly...blah blah blah, yada yada yada, I am KMC king, whatevah.

Scythe
No, only when someone is too dim to read between the lines.

I'm not hearing an answer though. Awww.

gefallen_engel
exactly...blah blah blah, yada yada yada, I am KMC king, whatevah.

yup

Rogue Jedi
yup Some people sound like a trout out of water with diarreha......dunno if I spelled that right.

Scythe
Now who's insitigating...

Rogue Jedi
I'm not hearing an answer though. Awww. Yeah, I didnt expect you to get that.

gefallen_engel
Some people sound like a trout out of water with diarreha......dunno if I spelled that right.

laughing

you are so correct

Scythe
No I got it, but it's just your usual trump card.

Rogue Jedi
Checkmate then.

Scythe
Sigh...

Guess I'll never get any answers from you then, just your usual laughable banter. Who was I kidding before, you never question the questionable, and with such inflated dreams? I'm surprised.

Rogue Jedi
Sigh...

Guess I'll never get any answers from you then, just your usual laughable banter. Who was I kidding before, you never question the questionable, and with such inflated dreams? I'm surprised. Never tell a Corellian the odds.

Rogue Jedi
laughing

you are so correct How'd that happen? haermm

gefallen_engel
How'd that happen? haermm

what?

Rogue Jedi
what? Whats that? who are you with?

gefallen_engel
Whats that? who are you with?

you lost me

Rogue Jedi
South park haermm

gefallen_engel
I am a b!tch and proud of it, thank you!

Rogue Jedi
haermm

gefallen_engel
had to say my piece, but at least I make it publicly known

Rogue Jedi
I had to shower in the dark today.

gefallen_engel
that sucks

Rogue Jedi
I almost fell haermm

gefallen_engel
laughing out loud

sorry to hear

Rogue Jedi
It's all good, still here.

gefallen_engel
good thing

Rogue Jedi
dude someone just got sick in the bathroom at my job. laughing out loud

gefallen_engel
ewwwwww

dadudemon
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Shit yourself again?

lol, that was perfectly placed...

suck it RJ....(with a straw) 313

Rogue Jedi
lol, that was perfectly placed...

suck it RJ....(with a straw) 313 chocolate slushie? sick

gefallen_engel
chocolate slushie? sick

hysterical

WrathfulDwarf
Closing at request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.