Wolverine the Assassin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrianTheBad
Wolverine decides to become an assassin, he is given a list of names. He has 1 month to try and kill someone before he has to move on to the next target. He can confront them and fight them, or try and sneak up on them while they are sleeping. Who on this list will he "off" and who will be able to thwart wolverines assassination attempts?

1. Punisher
2. Batman
3. Blade
4. Dr Doom
5. Mr Fantastic
6. Professor X

scenario 1 - these people know there will be an assassination attempt on them in the next month but don't know its wolverine.
scenario 2 - these people have no clue there will be an assassination attempt on them.

carver9
He kill all of them except maybe professor x but I think that he could accomplish that also due to his memory implants.

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
He kill all of them except maybe professor x but I think that he could accomplish that also due to his memory implants. stops at 2

carver9
Originally posted by Starscream M
stops at 2

and why is he stopping at two?

ScarletSpeed
cause it's Batmanshifty

I say he runs the full thing

Mindset
No way is he killing Doom, if anything it'll be a Doombot.

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
and why is he stopping at two? cuz Batman will find out about logan's plan long before he has time to execute it.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
No way is he killing Doom, if anything it'll be a Doombot.

sad

I honestly dont agree with this statement.

carver9
cuz Batman will find out about logan's plan long before he has time to execute it.

and then what.

llagrok
2 and 6 unlikely, 4 and 5 won't happen.

Battlehammer
...........how will he not kill batman? I mean he could ambsuh him any were and even if batman notices the ambush..........what he gunna do about it? Logan with otu doubt would beat him one on one.

Battlehammer
cuz Batman will find out about logan's plan long before he has time to execute it.
.............how will he find it out? thats the biggest cop out ive ever heard with no actual evdiences to support such a conclussion.

Phantom Zone
He could still stop at 1, its going to be very hard for him to plan to kill Frank without him knowing. Also Frank has much more powerful gear now.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
He could still stop at 1, its going to be very hard for him to plan to kill Frank without him knowing. Also Frank has much more powerful gear now.
.............are you kidding me? How frank gunna know? Not like Logan gunna tell him............and Logan connects to the underworld >>>>>Franks.

don't get why everone assume people will find out. the only way they could find out is fi Logan told any one which he would not..........so there no way they could find out

and frank packs no standard gear that could give him any sort of majority vs Logan one on one

Eel O'Brian
Stops at Doom

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
Stops at Doom
yea I don't see him getting doom in either scenerio

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
...........how will he not kill batman? I mean he could ambsuh him any were and even if batman notices the ambush..........what he gunna do about it? Logan with otu doubt would beat him one on one. yeah...he gunna just ambush batman....please read that sentence to see how ridiculous you sound

Eel O'Brian
I don't see him taking Bats in scenario 1 either. mmm

Starscream M
.............how will he find it out? thats the biggest cop out ive ever heard with no actual evdiences to support such a conclussion. yeah, Bruce is only the BEST detective in marvel and DC

Phantom Zone
.............are you kidding me? How frank gunna know? Not like Logan gunna tell him............and Logan connects to the underworld >>>>>Franks.

don't get why everone assume people will find out. the only way they could find out is fi Logan told any one which he would not..........so there no way they could find out

and frank packs no standard gear that could give him any sort of majority vs Logan one on one

Well lets see do you think that Wolverine would be better at hunting down Frank than Black Widow, Moon Knight and Daredevil?

Hell didn't Wolverine try to hunthim down before with Daredevil and Spiderman?

Hes defintely without a doubt not killing Batman.

Sorry didnt see the scenrios. If in scenerio 2 theres absolutely no way that Frank can find anything out Frank dies, or you mean he could find out but not straight away then he could make it.

Battlehammer
yeah...he gunna just ambush batman....please read that sentence to see how ridiculous you sound
.......how si that rediculous? That quite plasuable for scenerio 2. scenerio one not so much, but then again there an entire month........batman not gunna jsut sit in his cave that entire time.

Battlehammer
yeah, Bruce is only the BEST detective in marvel and DC
yea and? How does that help him if wolverine does not tell anyone? If only wolverine knows there no pausable way he can find out.

Starscream M
yea and? How does that help him if wolverine does not tell anyone? If only wolverine knows there no pausable way he can find out. you're not serious are you? there are VERY FEW people who can get a drop on Batman (ie Ras Al Ghul)...Logan ain't doing it.

Battlehammer
Well lets see do you think that Wolverine would be better at hunting down Frank than Black Widow, Moon Knight and Daredevil?

yes.........he far better tracker then any of them.

Hell didn't Wolverine try to hunthim down before with Daredevil and Spiderman?
...........in the msot pis comic ever made........

Hes defintely without a doubt not killing Batman.

Sorry didnt see the scenrios. If in scenerio 2 theres absolutely no way that Frank can find anything out Frank dies, or you mean he could find out but not straight away then he could make it.
how is batman not gunan die? in scnerio 2 ther eno way he know. scenerio 1 is iffy. Batman is going to go out patrolling so he might not get ambush, but he will end up dieing if he has to abttle Logan one on one unless he packing some crazy shit.

Punisher dies in scnerio 2 with out a doubt.

scenerio one he still dies. Frank has no idea it wolverine. and he gunna go patrolling..........and Logan will find him

Battlehammer
you're not serious are you? there are VERY FEW people who can get a drop on Batman (ie Ras Al Ghul)...Logan ain't doing it.
Logan will bve doing it. Your talkign about the man who gets the dropp on people who have superhuman senses. Ras Ai ghul is no superior to Logan in any form other then prep. Hell he a shitty version of Ogun, but with less skill, training and experiences.

Phantom Zone
yes.........he far better tracker then any of them.

Yeah but they have better resources. Moon Knight had Batman like wealth.

...........in the msot pis comic ever made........

Whys that? Wolverine got hit with a missle launcher eventhough Punsiher ahs hot him before and has shot Spiderman more than once.

Spdiermans sense only warns him a second before. Spiderman thought that he had not triggered the bombs thats why his sense didnt go off. Punsiher has been able to watch DD without him sensing him.

how is batman not gunan die? in scnerio 2 ther eno way he know. scenerio 1 is iffy. Batman is going to go out patrolling so he might not get ambush, but he will end up dieing if he has to abttle Logan one on one unless he packing some crazy shit.

Im not even going to bother arguing for Batman

Punisher dies in scnerio 2 with out a doubt.

Not if hes able to find out before hand.

scenerio one he Originally posted by Battlehammer
still dies. Frank has no idea it wolverine. and he gunna go patrolling..........and Logan will find him

He will probably find out he has connections.

grimify
Scenario 1, he only kills punisher.

Scenario 2, he kills punisher and blade. Has a chance at Batman, but I think Bats would live.

had the scenarios mixed up ;p

jinzin
laughing out loud

yea I don't see him getting doom in either scenerio
If doom had no idea I can see Wolverine possibly coming out on top he won't be getting Doom in the first scenario though.

~The Wickerman~
you're not serious are you? there are VERY FEW people who can get a drop on Batman (ie Ras Al Ghul)...Logan ain't doing it.

...And Prometheus....and Bane...and a crapload of others erm

I still don't think after the fight Wolverine would be the one standing vs. Batman, but he could def. take him by surprise.

Battlehammer

Starscream M

Also Logans connection trump punishers own. based on what exactly? Punisher relies on connections everyday, logan doesnt

Raoul
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
...And Prometheus....and Bane...and a crapload of others erm

I still don't think after the fight Wolverine would be the one standing vs. Batman, but he could def. take him by surprise.

pretty much, imo...

Phantom Zone

jinzin
With a practicle month of prep it's kinda hard to believe that he can't take Batman even in scenario 1. erm

Starscream M
Originally posted by jinzin
With a practicle month of prep it's kinda hard to believe that he can't take Batman even in scenario 1. erm get out. seriously.

ScarletSpeed
I can't see Wolverine beating bats if he had prep.

jinzin
get out. seriously.

Wolverine has access to X-Men tech, Avengers tech, Tony Stark still owes him well.. basically whatever he wants, he has pretty much most resources that could be provided to him through madripoor, access to SHIELD codes and military codes and equiptment. Even if Wolverine decided to just go straight for Batman, he'd be a pain in the ass for Batman to take down.

Starscream M
Wolverine has access to X-Men tech, Avengers tech, Tony Stark still owes him well.. basically whatever he wants, he has pretty much most resources that could be provided to him through madripoor, access to SHIELD codes and military codes and equiptment. Even if Wolverine decided to just go straight for Batman, he'd be a pain in the ass for Batman to take down. what is he going to do with all that tech? he won't find out where batman lives

Battlehammer

Phantom Zone
He has acess to the tech, does he know how to use all that tech like an expert. I would assume that since Batman is more of a tech, he would be able to use his equipment better even if Wolverine has more resources.

Even if Wolverine has more stuff, Batman can apply himself better. Hell its not like Wolverine going to build himself an exoskeleton.

Starscream M
He has acess to the tech, does he know how to use all that tech like an expert. I would assume that since Batman is more of a tech, he would be able to use his equipment better even if Wolverine has more resources.

Even if Wolverine has more stuff, Batman can apply himself better. Hell its not like Wolverine going to build himself an exoskeleton. batman has the whole world on track...logan ain't ambushing the bats

Battlehammer
He has acess to the tech, does he know how to use all that tech like an expert. I would assume that since Batman is more of a tech, he would be able to use his equipment better even if Wolverine has more resources.]
yes Logan knows how to uses the tech. actaully Logan a wiz with most computer tech and military machinery which was well documented and detail in the weapon x novel.

Even if Wolverine has more stuff, Batman can apply himself better. Hell its not like Wolverine going to build himself an exoskeleton.
why would he need to?

In scenerio 2 batman has no idea. Logan could ambush him or fight in straight up while batmans on patrol and either way he wins.

first scenerio Logan again could ambush batman while he on patrol. Meaning batman would be limited to what eh could carry.

Phantom Zone
batman has the whole world on track...logan ain't ambushing the bats

Agreed. It ain't happening.

Starscream M
actaully Logan a wiz ahahahHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahhahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA

Battlehammer
........masterbruces...............just wow.

anyways I not sure why Logan can't ambush batman in scenerio 2 when he done so to people with superhuman senses.........and batman been ambush by a great number of people..........all most all if nto all are inferior to Logan in terms of stealth

Phantom Zone
yes Logan knows how to uses the tech. actaully Logan a wiz with most computer tech and military machinery which was well documented and detail in the weapon x novel.

im not saying hes not good im just saying hes not as good as Batman.

why would he need to?

In scenerio 2 batman has no idea. Logan could ambush him or fight in straight up while batmans on patrol and either way he wins.

first scenerio Logan again could ambush batman while he on patrol. Meaning batman would be limited to what eh could carry.

This is probably how Roaul feels debating with me.....you know you're just not going to bother trying to prove the blantantly obvious.

Battlehammer
im not saying hes not good im just saying hes not as good as Batman.
depends on the tech. Most tech batmans betetr with, but there certain tech Logan would by superior with due to having vast experiences and training with.

This is probably how Roaul feels debating with me.....you know you're just not going to bother trying to prove the blantantly obvious.

what?

anyways scenerio 2 batman dies.......I not sure how that debatable.

scnerio 1 up in the air. Depends really how batman reacts to the news

jinzin
batman has the whole world on track...logan ain't ambushing the bats Cause it's not like Bane did it.... What the f**k?

Phantom Zone
Cause it's not like Bane did it.... What the f**k?

Bats was not at the top of his game he was physically and mentally tired and that was a factor.

Raoul
so logan ambushes batman? then what?

Battlehammer
Bats was not at the top of his game he was physically and mentally tired and that was a factor.
he had jsut slept...........

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Raoul
so logan ambushes batman? then what?
then stabbs him............

I assume your argueing for scenerio one, becuases if yoru argueing 2 that rediculous.

I mean how can two be argued..........Logan vs batman with out prep goes to wolverine....wolverine with prep and surprizes vs batman with out prep..........is a stomp.

Phantom Zone
he had jsut slept...........

LOL he was still tired after he slept. What the f**k? He also did not get enough sleep.

Raoul
then stabbs him............

I assume your argueing for scenerio one, becuases if yoru argueing 2 that rediculous.

I mean how can two be argued..........Logan vs batman with out prep goes to wolverine....wolverine with prep and surprizes vs batman with out prep..........is a stomp.

he just walks up and stabs him?

i'm not debating that logan is superior in many ways, but iirc, thats never stopped bruce using his own ingenuity to get him out of crazy situations...

not saying logan couldnt take him or anything, but i don't think its a 10/10, logan always takes him type of thing...

Battlehammer

i'm not debating that logan is superior in many ways, but iirc, thats never stopped bruce using his own ingenuity to get him out of crazy situations...

not saying logan couldnt take him or anything, but i don't think its a 10/10, logan always takes him type of thing...
wait wait wait wait.........You think Logan with one sided prep........and surrpizes won't beat 10/10? I mean Logan with out prep would take vast majority one on one..........

Now if your refferring to scenerio one I agree, but scenerio two that just no.......

Batman may even win scenerio 1 depending on how he responses to finding out there a hit on him. If he reponses all pariniod then Logans screwed if he responses with I don't care type of attitude, becuases he uses to it he loses

Battlehammer
LOL he was still tired after he slept. What the f**k? He also did not get enough sleep.
........he selpt all day........how the hell was he still tired.

jinzin
Bats was not at the top of his game he was physically and mentally tired and that was a factor. It wouldn't have been if Batman had the whole city on lockdown like Scream says he does. he doesn't and to say he does is ridiculous. It completely discredits the whole point of why Batman goes bulding hopping.

jinzin
so logan ambushes batman? then what? And cuts his head off... confused

Phantom Zone
........he selpt all day........how the hell was he still tired.

I'll have to read it again, but im really quite sure he was still tired. He might have slept al day but the arc explains how Batman wasn't himself and things were catching up to him.

It wouldn't have been if Batman had the whole city on lockdown like Scream says he does. he doesn't and to say he does is ridiculous. It completely discredits the whole point of why Batman goes bulding hopping.

Don't get it. no expression

Raoul
wait wait wait wait.........You think Logan with one sided prep........and surrpizes won't beat 10/10? I mean Logan with out prep would take vast majority one on one..........

Now if your refferring to scenerio one I agree, but scenerio two that just no.......

Batman may even win scenerio 1 depending on how he responses to finding out there a hit on him. If he reponses all pariniod then Logans screwed if he responses with I don't care type of attitude, becuases he uses to it he loses

the tech that logan has access to still pales in comparison to alot of the tech batman uses on a daily basis...

and this is batman... he has enough enemies to know that plenty of people would love to see him dead, and he's paranoid as hell... sure logan is more of a threat, and yes, could take him down, but batman has enough high showings, imo, to make it less than completely one sided...

llagrok
...........how will he not kill batman? I mean he could ambsuh him any were and even if batman notices the ambush..........what he gunna do about it? Logan with otu doubt would beat him one on one.

Batman doesn't have to beat him, he only has to escape. You don't think Batman has a gas that will stun Wolverine momentarily?

Battlehammer
he slept multiplie times dring the arc I remeber masterbruces trying to pretend like batman fought days on end with out sleep only to be proven wrong repeatedly by me and some elses

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Batman doesn't have to beat him, he only has to escape. You don't think Batman has a gas that will stun Wolverine momentarily?
no not really, and do you really think batman would run? and allow a killer looses on his town?

llagrok
no not really, and do you really think batman would run? and allow a killer looses on his town?

He doesn't know that Wolverine's a killer and Batman is more than smart enough to realize when to retreat.

It's not like Wolverine is guaranteed to beat Batman. Wolverine's senses would be easy to exploit for someone who deals in weapons that disorient his opponents.

Battlehammer
the tech that logan has access to still pales in comparison to alot of the tech batman uses on a daily basis...

and this is batman... he has enough enemies to know that plenty of people would love to see him dead, and he's paranoid as hell... sure logan is more of a threat, and yes, could take him down, but batman has enough high showings, imo, to make it less than completely one sided...

..........come on your trying to tell me Logan with one sided prep and surprizes won't stomp a no prep batman..........coem one thats rediculous.

If they fought in an arean no prep match one on one Logan would beat him 7-8 times. thats with out one sided prep and sneak attack.

Now I talking about scnerio two here. I think it a little rediculous for anyone to assume batman stands a chances in scnerio 2. now one cna belive, but two jsut no no.

Phantom Zone
he slept multiplie times dring the arc I remeber masterbruces trying to pretend like batman fought days on end with out sleep only to be proven wrong repeatedly by me and some elses

He was still tired regardless of how many time he slept. no expression

Battlehammer
He doesn't know that Wolverine's a killer and Batman is more than smart enough to realize when to retreat.

If Logans trying to kill he, your telling me abtman going to assume he a friendly guy not a killer...........come on now.

and batman knows nothing about him, he not gunna jsut looka t wolverine and be like yea I need to run now.

It's not like Wolverine is guaranteed to beat Batman. Wolverine's senses would be easy to exploit for someone who deals in weapons that disorient his opponents.
weakness that batman has no idea wolverine has..........and you be surprizes with the things one would think would effect him but do not.

Battlehammer
He was still tired regardless of how many time he slept. no expression
how would he bee tired if he selpt....he has shitty as stamina then

Starscream M
how would he bee tired if he selpt....he has shitty as stamina then have you read knightfall?

Raoul
And cuts his head off... confused

before batman could escape?

..........come on your trying to tell me Logan with one sided prep and surprizes won't stomp a no prep batman..........coem one thats rediculous.

the average superhero home in dc (related to the league anyways), has martian, kryptonian, thanagarian, and in some instances apokoliptan technology built into its security systems... batman, being who he is, won't have that in the cave?

as kris said, all bruce has to do is make it out of there, he has at least TWO seperate teleporters to get him to the jla watchtower

i disagree...

Phantom Zone
how would he bee tired if he selpt....

Because he said so!!!!!!!

he has shitty as stamina then

He was going through a bad patch. Hell even Silver Surfer got tired once.

Battlehammer
before batman could escape?

the average superhero home in dc (related to the league anyways), has martian, kryptonian, thanagarian, and in some instances apokoliptan technology built into its security systems... batman, being who he is, won't have that in the cave?

as kris said, all bruce has to do is make it out of there, he has at least TWO seperate teleporters to get him to the jla watchtower

i disagree...
ahahahah I see, now I get were you commign from. Your talking if Logan went to were he lives now that a different story.

I was going by if wolverine ambushed batman while he on patrol

really you disagree? How many times then? I like to know........and I hope you don't give batman the majority..........

llagrok
If Logans trying to kill he, your telling me abtman going to assume he a friendly guy not a killer...........come on now.

and batman knows nothing about him, he not gunna jsut looka t wolverine and be like yea I need to run now.

weakness that batman has no idea wolverine has..........and you be surprizes with the things one would think would effect him but do not.

Your right, but whether or not Batman considers Wolverine a killer doesn't matter. Assassin's do not go around killing random people. I doubt Batman believes a failed attempt at his life will result in heavy casualties. So Batman retreating is easily a viable tactic.

Batman doesn't need to know about Wolverine's weaknesses, because he always uses gasses, sound attacks and such. I'm not saying he would use them because of Wolverine's abilities, I'm saying that he would use them because he almost always does.

Battlehammer
Because he said so!!!!!!!

He was going through a bad patch. Hell even Silver Surfer got tired once.
he said this right before fighting bane? really now what issue was this?

Raoul
ahahahah I see, now I get were you commign from. Your talking if Logan went to were he lives now that a different story.

I was going by if wolverine ambushed batman while he on patrol

really you disagree? How many times then? I like to know........and I hope you don't give batman the majority..........

if he's on patrol, that makes batman's chances a hell of a lot slimmer (obviously)

in a one on one, i can see batman taking at least 4/10 from logan, just because he has that much shit in his belt...

its just personal opinion, tbh...

Juk3n

How is Batman putting Logan down? Especially on the fly in an unexpected fight. Logan just has to land one clenched fist blow to finish it, well he doesnt even have to land the blow, it can be blocked and bats still looses an arm.

i know im simplifying, and im not doubting Bats abilities at all, hell he's one of my faves, but vs Logan un-awares, it would take an extremley lucky temple strike to KO logan before he gets KOed. And im sure there are scans that show Logan taking much more than whats being packed in Batmans Utility belt.

And in the case of Expecting an asasination, Logan just has to catch bats out of his Bse, and its back to square one, bats and hs belt vs Logan, his best chance would be to escape the scenerio, but then that doesnt give him the win, he's just alive long enough to see the face of his asassin, and maybe prepare better.

Phantom Zone
he said this right before fighting bane? really now what issue was this?

LOL he was trying to get some rest when Bane turned up. When Bane fought Azbats he said that Batman (Bruce) was tired.

I can get the issues but I can't be assed right now, everybody whos read it knows this as a fact.

Battlehammer
Your right, but whether or not Batman considers Wolverine a killer doesn't matter. Assassin's do not go around killing random people. I doubt Batman believes a failed attempt at his life will result in heavy casualties. So Batman retreating is easily a viable tactic.

No way. There is no way in hell batman would risk it, it go against his character completely. and Batman not going to jsut run he try and fight first which would be bad and thats assuem Logan first assualt does not kill batman,

Batman doesn't need to know about Wolverine's weaknesses, because he always uses gasses, sound attacks and such. I'm not saying he would use them because of Wolverine's abilities, I'm saying that he would use them because he almost always does.

gasses...you mean smoke bombs.......which would be uses........even gasses would be usesless and the ones he does uses arnt even that powerful.

as for soudn attacks he hardly uses them. You never seem him throwing them out there. The odds of him using them are really bad.

Hell he might attempt sort of h2h whcih he does do. And he might even assume his weapons can block his claws ( not like he could know what adamatium is.)

Battlehammer
if he's on patrol, that makes batman's chances a hell of a lot slimmer (obviously)

in a one on one, i can see batman taking at least 4/10 from logan, just because he has that much shit in his belt...

its just personal opinion, tbh...
lol yea we were think of two different scenerios lol I can see what you mean if Logan attacks him in the bat cave.

see I disagree completely. at best batman gets 4 wins and even then that giving him far to much credit and benefit of the doubt. His standard equitpment most of which would be utterly useless vs wolverine. my opinion at least.

Battlehammer
LOL he was trying to get some rest when Bane turned up. When Bane fought Azbats he said that Batman (Bruce) was tired.

I can get the issues but I can't be assed right now, everybody whos read it knows this as a fact.
give me the issue number I will look it, I have read it and I don't recall what your saying.

Raoul
lol yea we were think of two different scenerios lol I can see what you mean if Logan attacks him in the bat cave.

see I disagree completely. at best batman gets 4 wins and even then that giving him far to much credit and benefit of the doubt. His standard equitpment most of which would be utterly useless vs wolverine. my opinion at least.

fair enough...

Soljer
He can take Punisher, Blade and Professor X (only because Professor X wouldn't ever suspect Wolverine of trying to kill him) in both scenarios.

He may be able to assassinate Batman in scenario 2. Batman's homefield advantage is significant, and I don't think Logan'd be able to pull it off at all if Batman were on his guard(I.E. scenario 1).

Logan hasn't got shit on Dr. Doom in either scenario.

Mr. Fantastic is a bit of a wild card. It's hard for me to say absolutely whether Logan'd be able to hurt him at all.

Battlehammer
fair enough...
how day you multy period me only I can multy period........... mad

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
He can take Punisher, Blade and Professor X (only because Professor X wouldn't ever suspect Wolverine of trying to kill him) in both scenarios.
agree

HOriginally posted by Soljer
e may be able to assassinate Batman in scenario 2. Batman's homefield advantage is significant, and I don't think Logan'd be able to pull it off at all if Batman were on his guard(I.E. scenario 1).

Logan hasn't got shit on Dr. Doom in either scenario.

Mr. Fantastic is a bit of a wild card. It's hard for me to say absolutely whether Logan'd be able to hurt him at all.
agree ecpt for Logan abtman thing. What would batman due if ambush on while on patrol by a preped wolverine?

Raoul
Originally posted by Juk3n
How is Batman putting Logan down? Especially on the fly in an unexpected fight. Logan just has to land one clenched fist blow to finish it, well he doesnt even have to land the blow, it can be blocked and bats still looses an arm.

i know im simplifying, and im not doubting Bats abilities at all, hell he's one of my faves, but vs Logan un-awares, it would take an extremley lucky temple strike to KO logan before he gets KOed. And im sure there are scans that show Logan taking much more than whats being packed in Batmans Utility belt.

And in the case of Expecting an asasination, Logan just has to catch bats out of his Bse, and its back to square one, bats and hs belt vs Logan, his best chance would be to escape the scenerio, but then that doesnt give him the win, he's just alive long enough to see the face of his asassin, and maybe prepare better.

but are we talking batman putting him down, or batman killing him?

how day you multy period me only I can multy period........... mad

i invented ellipses on kmc... stick out tongue

Phantom Zone
give me the issue number I will look it, I have read it and I don't recall what your saying.

There are loads of refereces in the arc but one example is in Detective comics 663, Batman had to rest despite having sleep.

llagrok
No way. There is no way in hell batman would risk it, it go against his character completely. and Batman not going to jsut run he try and fight first which would be bad and thats assuem Logan first assualt does not kill batman,

gasses...you mean smoke bombs.......which would be uses........even gasses would be usesless and the ones he does uses arnt even that powerful.

as for soudn attacks he hardly uses them. You never seem him throwing them out there. The odds of him using them are really bad.

Hell he might attempt sort of h2h whcih he does do. And he might even assume his weapons can block his claws ( not like he could know what adamatium is.)

Eeeh, go read the fight where he teams up with Jason todd to take out the three assailants sent by Villains united. Batman has far more than smoke bombs, lmao.

But dicussing Wolverine with capt is pretty useless. I could call you a rabid Wolverine fanboy, but you get the idea.

Soljer
agree

H
agree ecpt for Logan abtman thing. What would batman due if ambush on while on patrol by a preped wolverine?

In Gotham? He'd book through one of his 1.21 Jigawatt-zillion escape routes, and come back double-prepped. stick out tongue.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
In Gotham? He'd book through one of his 1.21 Jigawatt-zillion escape routes, and come back double-prepped. stick out tongue.
lol

Juk3n
but are we talking batman putting him down, or batman killing him?

No but you were talking about Bats getting out of "crazy situations like that" and it not being 10/10 Logan. Unless you meant getting out of crazy situations as literally escaping the situation, i took it as, pull something out of his hat do defeat the attacker.

my bad for the mis-interpretation in that case. no harm.

Creshosk

Hell didn't Wolverine try to hunthim down before with Daredevil and Spiderman? You mean in the confederacy of dunces where they found him?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Creshosk
You mean in the confederacy of dunces where they found him?

Yes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
Eeeh, go read the fight where he teams up with Jason todd to take out the three assailants sent by Villains united. Batman has far more than smoke bombs, lmao.

Never said he did not I said he usually uses smoke bombs. Also his stabndard equiptment he averagly uses won't be very effective vs wolverine.

But dicussing Wolverine with capt is pretty useless. I could call you a rabid Wolverine fanboy, but you get the idea.
Yea argueing with you is pritty pointless as well. I could call you an ass hole/ arrogrant prick, but you get the idea

Raoul
No but you were talking about Bats getting out of "crazy situations like that" and it not being 10/10 Logan. Unless you meant getting out of crazy situations as literally escaping the situation, i took it as, pull something out of his hat do defeat the attacker.

my bad for the mis-interpretation in that case. no harm.

batman usually does one or the other... i'm not saying logan wouldnt take him down in some instances, obviously he would, just that he has experience against some pretty dangerous people, and he's lived to tell the tale, even when being surprised, ambushed... he could escape, or he could stay and fight... obviously escaping is the better idea, but i think batman is good enough to at least hold off logan, or stun him enough to get a handle on things...

Creshosk
Yes. roll eyes (sarcastic) So you're saying that those three couldn't find him in a time when they found him?

Battlehammer
batman usually does one or the other... i'm not saying logan wouldnt take him down in some instances, obviously he would, just that he has experience against some pretty dangerous people, and he's lived to tell the tale, even when being surprised, ambushed... he could escape, or he could stay and fight... obviously escaping is the better idea, but i think batman is good enough to at least hold off logan, or stun him enough to get a handle on things...
I disagree nor does his opponets have Logan skill set and abilities. The closest thing to wolverine would be DS

Juk3n

Aye well i agree, there, if the OP would agree to KOing/Imobilzing Logan as thwarting the attempt and thus giving the atemptee the win, i have no problems giving some /10 points to the Batman. I'll assume the OP meant 1 shot 1 attempt deal with Logan, to assasinate these guys. So on those grounds i could see Bats surviving an attempt. At least a couple of times.

Raoul
I disagree nor does his opponets have Logan skill set and abilities. The closest thing to wolverine would be DS

no expression c'mon, you're honestly saying bats has never fought anyone like logan?

Aye well i agree, there, if the OP would agree to KOing/Imobilzing Logan as thwarting the attempt and thus giving the atemptee the win, i have no problems giving some /10 points to the Batman. I'll assume the OP meant 1 shot 1 attempt deal with Logan, to assasinate these guys. So on those grounds i could see Bats surviving an attempt. At least a couple of times.

coolies. thumb up

Battlehammer
no expression c'mon, you're honestly saying bats has never fought anyone like logan?

coolies. thumb up
Yes thats what I am saying. DC universes closest thing to wolverine would be DS.........

Raoul
Yes thats what I am saying. DC universes closest thing to wolverine would be DS.........

so all the times he's survived against bigger, stronger or faster opponents don't count?

Battlehammer
so all the times he's survived against bigger, stronger or faster opponents don't count?

Did I say that? Nope. I said he never been ambushed by some one of wolveriens abilities and skill set.

also we all know about batmans feats........like choking out lobo..........which i always find funny that so many people complain about Logan beating Lobo in van voted match up, but don't have a problem with batman coking out lobo.............

Creshosk
so all the times he's survived against bigger, stronger or faster opponents don't count? When it comes to assassination attempts I don't see how "bigger" or "stronger" would help...

"What do you mean I can't add my strength modifier to my firearms attack roll?"

Raoul
Did I say that? Nope. I said he never been ambushed by some one of wolveriens abilities and skill set.

also we all know about batmans feats........like choking out lobo..........which i always find funny that so many people complain about Logan beating Lobo in van voted match up, but don't have a problem with batman coking out lobo.............

that doesn't mean he'd be unable to deal with it, though, imo...

When it comes to assassination attempts I don't see how "bigger" or "stronger" would help...

ha-son

Juntai
When it comes to assassination attempts I don't see how "bigger" or "stronger" would help...

"What do you mean I can't add my strength modifier to my firearms attack roll?" lmao.

Starscream M

"What do you mean I can't add my strength modifier to my firearms attack roll?" assassination attempts involve more than just using a sniper

sometimes you have to engage the target in combat, thats when bigger or stronger certainly can help

Battlehammer
that doesn't mean he'd be unable to deal with it, though, imo...

He been pritty unable to deal with DS and DS did not have one sided prep, nor Logans level of healing or skill. or ambush.

Starscream M
He been pritty unable to deal with DS and DS did not have one sided prep, nor Logans level of healing or skill. or ambush. you are comparing Logan to DS?!

Battlehammer
you are comparing Logan to DS?!
he the closest thing to wolverine from DC.

Raoul
He been pritty unable to deal with DS and DS did not have one sided prep, nor Logans level of healing or skill. or ambush.

ds is very different to logan...

Battlehammer
ds is very different to logan...
and yet he the closest thing dc has to wolverine which is rather wierd actaully.

Logan more dangerous one on one then DS in my opinion ( if DS don't have the staff)

Starscream M
he the closest thing to wolverine from DC. omg...please stop...

Battlehammer
omg...please stop...
.......why it true..........DS is the closest thing DC has to wolverine.

Raoul
and yet he the closest thing dc has to wolverine which is rather wierd actaully.

Logan more dangerous one on one then DS in my opinion ( if DS don't have the staff)

how did you arrive at the conclusion that he's the closest thing? i'm genuinely asking...

Creshosk
assassination attempts involve more than just using a sniper Well that means you're not a punisher fan boy... But nice to see you're still missing points as you normally do.

sometimes you have to engage the target in combat, thats when bigger or stronger certainly can help After that point its not so much as "assassination" as it is a straight up thug jumping.

srankmissingnin

GREATEST. POST. EVER.

Battlehammer
how did you arrive at the conclusion that he's the closest thing? i'm genuinely asking...
well they phsycially similar. Both have inhuman stats, plus healing factor. Both were trained to be killing machines by the government and both were also enhances by the governement. Both were immortal up into recently. Also the fact I can't think of anyone who closer to being wolverine from DC then DS, not to say DS is overly closes to being wolverine he a lot more like wade who was actually a sort of copy cat mix of DS and dead shot.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
GREATEST. POST. EVER.
lol

Raoul
well they phsycially similar. Both have inhuman stats, plus healing factor. Both were trained to be killing machines by the government and both were also enhances by the governement. Both were immortal up into recently. Also the fact I can't think of anyone who closer to being wolverine from DC then DS, not to say DS is overly closes to being wolverine he a lot more like wade who was actually a sort of copy cat mix of DS and dead shot.

ok, i can see what you mean by that, and i get your point...

DS still has his brain power, though, and i think that sets them apart...

Battlehammer
ok, i can see what you mean by that, and i get your point...

DS still has his brain power, though, and i think that sets them apart...
Yes and no. That makes them different true, but Logan skill set and abilties make him a greater threat in non prep one on one match. He ahs superior healing factor, durability, stamina, fighting skills, training, experiences and he also has aenhances brain, but not to DS level in intellegents, plus the whole berserker then which amps Logan stats. I mean batman have a lot mroe trouble dealing with wolverine one on one then DS

Raoul
physically, i agree logan > slade, but mentally, i think slade is just that bit superior...

Starscream M
physically, i agree logan > slade, but mentally, i think slade is just that bit superior... I would say slade is quite a bit superior mentally

Battlehammer
physically, i agree logan > slade, but mentally, i think slade is just that bit superior...
inelectaully yes, but that would not make him a greater threat to abtamn one on one no prep match then wolverine. Also Logan is superior in terms of MA skill. Batman been able to fight slade for a time do to the fact batman is superior to slade in skill. However Batman does not hold that same advantage vs wolverine.

Starscream M
inelectaully yes, but that would not make him a greater threat to abtamn one on one no prep match then wolverine. Also Logan is superior in terms of MA skill. Batman been able to fight slade for a time do to the fact batman is superior to slade in skill. However Batman does not hold that same advantage vs wolverine. you always belittle the importance of intelligence in a oneonone battle

trust me, its very important

its why Batman owns Killer Croc or Amydgalla

its why spiderman owns Scorpion or Rhino

its why Superman owns bizarro or kalibak

Battlehammer
you always belittle the importance of intelligence in a oneonone battle

trust me, its very important

its why Batman owns Killer Croc or Amydgalla

its why spiderman owns Scorpion or Rhino

its why Superman owns bizarro or kalibak
............No it jsut not that important in one of one fights unless one of the combatants is vastly more intelligent then the other who is clsoes to retardation.

spiderman extremely intellegent...............scorpion and rhino are actually retarded.............

Batman extremely intellegent..........killer croc acts retarded.........

intellegences in one on one fights means nothing unless one is retarded.

also there different types of intellect

Raoul
inelectaully yes, but that would not make him a greater threat to abtamn one on one no prep match then wolverine. Also Logan is superior in terms of MA skill. Batman been able to fight slade for a time do to the fact batman is superior to slade in skill. However Batman does not hold that same advantage vs wolverine.

in all honesty, i think its all his mental stats... his brainpower thing is insane, and allows him to basically walk all over guys that are pretty damn skilled, if not more skilled than he is... he's also a master tactician, one of the best in DC...

sure some of his stuff is PIS laden, but what character doesnt suffer from that...

Battlehammer
in all honesty, i think its all his mental stats... his brainpower thing is insane, and allows him to basically walk all over guys that are pretty damn skilled, if not more skilled than he is... he's also a master tactician, one of the best in DC...

sure some of his stuff is PIS laden, but what character doesnt suffer from that...
well it hsi brain power/ physicall stats.

true it makes him formidable, but with out the phsyicall stats he get stomp on by batman.

He can think a lot faster thena normal human which is quite important sinces it makes him even faster, but so can wolverine.

Now if bother were given prep DS would murder wolverine lol and be far rgeater threat tp batman.

srankmissingnin
I've been reading through this thread and I have to say, Wolverine's connections and resources are SEVERALLY underrated. I mean, Logan has a long standing relationship with LL&L after all. You think Bruce Wayne or Doom have cash? Landau, Luckman and Lake is a demision crossing super conglomeration, that uses its profits to fund it's Black-opts and espionage. They are the guys that made Betty's industructle/impervious armor... who knows what kind of shit Wolverine could arm himself with if he felt so inclinded? Hell, he the could do some time travel and kill all his targets while they where children thanks to LL&L. And that's just LL&L, he has all sorts of other markers he could call in if he needed to.

Starscream M

He can think a lot faster thena normal human which is quite important sinces it makes him even faster, but so can wolverine.
wha..ahh? where did you get that wolverine thinks a lot faster than a normal human? are ya just making up new powers for logan on the fly?

Starscream M
I've been reading through this thread and I have to say, Wolverine's connections and resources are SEVERALLY underrated. I mean, Logan has a long standing relationship with LL&L after all. You think Bruce Wayne or Doom have cash? Landau, Luckman and Lake is a demision crossing super conglomeration, that uses its profits to fund it's Black-opts and espionage. They are the guys that made Betty's industructle/impervious armor... who knows what kind of shit Wolverine could arm himself with if he felt so inclinded? Hell, he the could do some time travel and kill all his targets while they where children thanks to LL&L. And that's just LL&L, he has all sorts of other markers he could call in if he needed to. logan gets around on a dirt cheap bike and dresses like a hobo, you expect me to believe Logan has access to billions of dollars?!

Creshosk
wha..ahh? where did you get that wolverine thinks a lot faster than a normal human? are ya just making up new powers for logan on the fly? Would you just read the damned comics for once in your life?

Creshosk
logan gets around on a dirt cheap bike and dresses like a hobo, you expect me to believe Logan has access to billions of dollars?! "Oh because he DOESN'T that means he CAN'T"

Argumentum ad ignorantiam

"Argument from ignorance"

Battlehammer
wha..ahh? where did you get that wolverine thinks a lot faster than a normal human? are ya just making up new powers for logan on the fly?
no it why he can view bullets. His mind is enhances as is capts. it allows them to view things at extremely high speeds. spidermans mind is enahnces as well. actaully any bullet dodges mind is enahnces. not that it smarter, but that it moves faster and can view and react at inhuman speeds.

Battlehammer
logan gets around on a dirt cheap bike and dresses like a hobo, you expect me to believe Logan has access to billions of dollars?!
..........his bike is far from cheap........

yes Logan has a shit load of money, you might know this if you ever actaully read a comic book

srankmissingnin
logan gets around on a dirt cheap bike and dresses like a hobo, you expect me to believe Logan has access to billions of dollars?!

Samurai's live by a code of poverty.

We don't know how much money Wolverine has access to (LL&L is bank firm though), but it doesn't matter since has access to Landau, Luckman and Lake and they would be a multi-billion dollar copperation in our deminsion alone, and their organizations has routes in ALL OF THEM, a billion dollars would be like chump change to them.

Starscream M
..........his bike is far from cheap........

yes Logan has a shit laod of money, you might knwo this if you ever actaully read a comic book oh yeah, how much (estimate) does Logan have?

Battlehammer

We don't know how much money Wolverine has access to (LL&L is bank firm though), but it doesn't matter since has access to Landau, Luckman and Lake and they would be a multi-billion dollar copperation in our deminsion alone, and their organizations has routes in ALL OF THEM, a billion dollars would be like chump change to them.
and Logan has a lot of money in there accounts, not to mention they are indebt to him for hsi services to them

Starscream M
Logan ain't no samurai...have you ever read your own sig?

"I ain't no honorable man!"

truer words were n'vr spoken

Creshosk

truer words were n'vr spoken Reported for trolling.

This is JUST like when you said that Cyclops is blind while firing.

Battlehammer
oh yeah, how much (estimate) does Logan have?
a lot. He him self is worth 300 million plus dollars ( and by him I mean jsut his body). He has accounts a lot of them. Not sure how much he worth he noted it a few times. He has no worries about money and never has. hell he had a private plane for a long long time........and that aint cheap.

Starscream M
Reported for trolling.

This is JUST like when you said that Cyclops is blind while firing. you reported me for stating facts...good for you

Battlehammer

.........shut up.

Logan not the samuria..............right yup you know nothing. Logan has always consider himself a samuria and has trained unde rnumerous master for decades............he consider a samuria by every single x-men and as trained many of them in the art of the samuria....but yea he nto a samuria at all..........he was only chooses by elite group of samuria to be there choosen warrior to fight in a special battle every 75 eyars I belive..........

Battlehammer
you reported me for stating facts...good for you
no it not a fact. and it sad you believe it is and you are trolling.........dident you say you read wolverine and new avenger and yet you just stated wolverine not a samuria.........

Creshosk
you reported me for stating facts...good for you No, I reported you for trolling.

You should read the damned comics.

~The Wickerman~
"Oh because he DOESN'T that means he CAN'T"

Argumentum ad ignorantiam

"Argument from ignorance"

I like how you translated it for the more Latin-challenged people out there laughing out loud

Starscream M
no it not a fact. and it sad you believe it is and you are trolling.........dident you say you read wolverine and new avenger and yet you just stated wolverine not a samuria......... nope, never said I read new avengers...I read some of wolverine: origins

Raoul
well it hsi brain power/ physicall stats.

true it makes him formidable, but with out the phsyicall stats he get stomp on by batman.

Now if bother were given prep DS would murder wolverine lol and be far rgeater threat tp batman.

but slade is also a genius tactician. i know logan has superhuman reflexes, but slade is different, it isnt just reflexes, its everything... we're talking about a guy with cap's tactical ability (if not moreso) AND superhuman reflexes, which make him a very different proposition to someone like logan...

thats trolling. if you've read any x-men you'd know logan was a samurai.

Battlehammer
nope, never said I read new avengers...I read some of wolverine: origins
lol oh now it some.......first it was you read wolverine then you said you read wolverine origins now it just you read part of wolverine origins? yea just like you read wolverine and captain america's fight in origins right?

Creshosk
nope, never said I read new avengers...I read some of wolverine: origins and apparently you never read uncanny x-men.

So you insist on arguing about things you know nothing about...

srankmissingnin

That's the Dichotomy of Logan. He is man of conflicting ideals and always has been. The Samurai vs the Berserker. The animal vs the man. Nature vs nurture. Logan vs. Wolverine. The never ending battle between the man he strives to be and the man he actually is. Two conflicting ideals both viaing for control. He is a man at war with his self, a man struggling to fight his very nature in order to become better than he really is. That's who Logan is: the Samurai AND the Berserker.

Battlehammer
but slade is also a genius tactician. i know logan has superhuman reflexes, but slade is different, it isnt just reflexes, its everything... we're talking about a guy with cap's tactical ability (if not moreso) AND superhuman reflexes, which make him a very different proposition to someone like logan...

Logans on capts level in tactical prowesses especially when it comes to one on one combat.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>