Calo nord vs Han solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
who would win between two great gunners

Tangible God
The guy who "killed more people than the Iridian plague" vs. the scoundrel.

Don't exactly know anything about Calo's abilities but his large body count is a decent testament to his skills. I'll say him.

And stop creating unrelated polls.

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by Tangible God
The guy who "killed more people than the Iridian plague" vs. the scoundrel.

Don't exactly know anything about Calo's abilities but his large body count is a decent testament to his skills. I'll say him.

And stop creating unrelated polls. I can do what ever i want it's my thread

MadMel
on someones elses forum erm

Tangible God
Pwned.

And do whatever you want, doesn't stop you looking a little... confused, to say the least.

DantevsKratos
Pwned.

And do whatever you want, doesn't stop you looking a little... confused, to say the least. what do you mean confused and why do you always go on my threads and make fun of me i just made this 4 days ago i am still learnin the ropes and your not helping getting in my face all the time

Tangible God
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
what do you mean confused and why do you always go on my threads and make fun of me i just made this 4 days ago i am still learnin the ropes and your not helping getting in my face all the time Gladly. Just don't respond with such unjustified ire as you have been.

DantevsKratos
Gladly. Just don't respond with such unjustified ire as you have been. I respond with my "ire" cause you always try and find the bad parts in my thread and dont try to help out you just insult and pretend you didnt do anything

Tangible God
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
I respond with my "ire" cause you always try and find the bad parts in my thread and dont try to help out you just insult and pretend you didnt do anything Pretend I didn't do anything... what?

Ahem. I refer now to your Malak and Kenobi vs. Mace and Anakin thread:

I inquired as to the incarnations of the characters, and you said (to paraphrase) "It's your choice." I (and others) responded by saying it DOES matter, and you responded in kind with this little gem:

"its your choice idiot if you want rots obi and sf malak then okay if you want one arm mace and anakin its ur choice"

Note the use of the word "idiot." You were the first to name-call in this wee spat, so don't preach to me about insulting.

Darth Exodus
Calo has armour and energy shields so should reasonably win. Plus he seems to be the far more skilled fighter. Plus he took down a Krayt Dragon once.

Although Solo did kill Palpatine once...

He's kind of like a Dragon.

MadMel
yea, "dragon" is what i think when i imagine palpatine stick out tongue

this time ill go with the flow and say calo, since i dont know too much about him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.