The Predator vs The Creeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The Predator has his toys at his disposal from the 2nd AvP flick in order to take on The Creeper, who he sees as worthy game.

who wins?

BruceSkywalker
The Pred ftw. I don't think The Creeper knows the Pred can camouflage himself and shoot from a distance.

Rogue Jedi
Pred has NV.

Impediment
Snafu, you really need to work on your thread making skills.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Impediment
Snafu, you really need to work on your thread making skills.

You should check out the ones I did in the Games Versus. I was bored with this one and couldn't come up with a good pre-fight intro.

Dark-Jaxx
Some of the ones at Game Vs. are more one-sided than this one lol.

Predator wins.

Placidity
Is this the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers?

If it is, Creeper would win this in a stomp.

Dark-Jaxx
Based on what?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Is this the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers?

If it is, Creeper would win this in a stomp. crylaugh

Scythe
Who's The Creeper?

Placidity
Ok, assuming you guys are talking about the on from Jeepers Creepers, here is his profile from wiki.

You guys either havent watched the movie or didn't do your homework.

"The Creeper has the unique ability to regenerate his own version of whatever body part he devours. He has allegedly survived throughout the ages since Biblical times using this ability, replenishing his deteriorated body by feeding on people for twenty-three days in twenty-three year cycles. The ability also works as a form of healing factor, as the Creeper can discard injured or maimed body parts after ingesting a replacement version. Also, even without regenerating losts limbs and organs, the Creeper appears to have amazing resilience. Such examples include being impaled in mid-air with a large harpoon and seeming near enough unharmed, tearing its own head off in order to regurgitate a stolen head from one of his victims after receiving a javelin through his eye, and being shot with a large harpoon gun through the head, and through all this it only stops because of hitting its hibernation period.

The Creeper appears to be some sort of chimera. Most of his body is of human origin, but the wings, and a sort of clawed and webbed structure on the back of his head actually seem to be a non-vertebrate animal that controls the human body parts. The non-human section does not seem to be from any terrestrial line of evolution. The clawed/webbed structure can also flare out in a threatening display.

The Creeper will eat humans to absorb replacement body parts when his own are too damaged for further use - picking his victim depending on what he needs, and hunting them without mercy.

Physiologically, the Creeper is a humanoid, but with green scaly skin and razor sharp claws and teeth. Hidden under his black duster coat are a pair of enormous bat-like wings which seem to be made of human-like arms. The wings seem to produce enough power not only to carry himself, but another human being as well. As depicted in the movie the wings are able to throttle a pick-up truck off the ground. The speed at which he can fly is undetermined, but is seen to easily be able to catch up to an automobile driving at full speed.

The Creeper possesses a second sense of smell. The creeper has a third nostril which sits on the bridge of his nose, which allows him to smell the parts of a human that he needs such as eyes, hearts, and other organs. His second sense of smell can only detect essential parts when the being is in a state of fear.

The Creeper has superhuman strength and speed. He is strong enough to tear apart automobile frames and rip parts from the human body. The Creeper is not known to talk, but has the ability to do so as seen in a deleted scene from the first film., he speaks the line in an American accent "She (referring to the cat lady) don't smell too good, Darrius.". He is also known to whistle the jeepers creepers song. He can also climb on walls like a spider, and is well-versed in physical combat, including using melee and throwing weapons. The creeper seems to have a twisted sense of human characteristics. He creates grotesque art by sewing skin and bodies together and placing the on the walls and ceiling of his "home" as a form of decoration. He also carves pictures into the handles of his knives or attaches skin and teeth to his weapons in an attempt to decorate them. He also seems to possess a somewhat crude knowledge of human biology and medical practice as he is able to preserve human bodies in perfect form, by some unknown method, for centuries. He can cut out the organs of humans, sew them up and keep them alive in the process."

Tell me again how Predator wins?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
Who's The Creeper? McLovin.

Bardock42
I'd say Creeper, too.

ragesRemorse
even though the Creeper can't die. He has never met a shoulder mounted plasma canon.

i pick predator

Dark-Jaxx
Sure, he has shown to be able to take some fatal wounds.

He has not been shown to survive having his body incinerated by a Plasma canon.

Predator is actually at least as fast, in the second move he was catching up to a speeding subway train if I remember right.

Predator can toss large logs pretty easily, and helped in AVP pull the Alien Queen with a hole in his stomach which later caused him to die.(and let's be honest, he was doing most of the work).

Toku King
The Predator wins unless the Creeper takes a body part.

Impediment
The Yautja are far better hunters/warriors than the Creeper is. Not to mention they have futuristic alien technology at their disposal whereas the Creeper has zilch.

The Creeper would just end up another Yautja trophy, IMO.

Scythe
Even if Pred goes down, a bomb will destroy everything around them including both of them...

Placidity
You really need to watch the movie to appreciate the level of trauma Creeper can resist. I mean I would say the Creeper is damn well comparable to Marcus (from Underworld) in terms of durability.

Creeper is far superior than a Predator in pretty much all physical attributes. I mean shit, did you guys really read the profile I posted?

"The Creeper has superhuman strength and speed. He is strong enough to tear apart automobile frames and rip parts from the human body. "

The Creeper has Predator pinned with Strength and Durability. Feats that would rank him far above the Predator.

The only argument going for a Predator is his Plasma Cannon. Now, I'm not sure if the cannon can put down the Creeper for good. If he manages to repeated blast him with it, then I'd say the Predator wins. But who says that he'll hit him with 100% accuracy? I mean the Creeper does have some decent flight speed. And if he closes the gap, then I really don't see how Predator would win. He would literally get ripped apart.

So in the end, I'd say they both have something going for them, with the Predator mainly relying on his cannon. But don't you think the Creeper has a pretty good chance of winning?

Scythe
I do think the Creeper can take this. That's why I brought up the bomb that Preds have. It's like a last ditch effort imo, because I have no clue what the plasma cannon would do on the creeper.

I've always been fond of the Creeper, his movies really suck, teen garbage imo, but he's always been one of those underestimated horror baddies, like Pumpkinhead and so on. I love scarecrows, so the creeper has always been a favorite of mine, so I really can't decide here. I'm leaning more towards the Creeper's side, but I'm not sure about Pred seeing as how he has that plasma cannon and that bomb that just kills...

Placidity
Are you talking about the suicide self-destruct bomb?

Doesn' the Predator need to activate it? If he dies quickly, then he won't have the chance.

Scythe
Yeah. Hard to tell if Pred could set it off on time. Maybe a timer could be set if it is withing judgement. Other than that, Creeper has this in sense of speed.

Kazenji
Are you talking about the suicide self-destruct bomb?

Doesn' the Predator need to activate it? If he dies quickly, then he won't have the chance.

One managed to set it off in the first AVP movie and he did'nt exactly die at the time.

Dark-Jaxx
You really need to watch the movie to appreciate the level of trauma Creeper can resist. I mean I would say the Creeper is damn well comparable to Marcus (from Underworld) in terms of durability.

Creeper is far superior than a Predator in pretty much all physical attributes. I mean shit, did you guys really read the profile I posted?

"The Creeper has superhuman strength and speed. He is strong enough to tear apart automobile frames and rip parts from the human body. "

The Creeper has Predator pinned with Strength and Durability. Feats that would rank him far above the Predator.

The only argument going for a Predator is his Plasma Cannon. Now, I'm not sure if the cannon can put down the Creeper for good. If he manages to repeated blast him with it, then I'd say the Predator wins. But who says that he'll hit him with 100% accuracy? I mean the Creeper does have some decent flight speed. And if he closes the gap, then I really don't see how Predator would win. He would literally get ripped apart.

So in the end, I'd say they both have something going for them, with the Predator mainly relying on his cannon. But don't you think the Creeper has a pretty good chance of winning? 1. Well you're wrong.

2. No he isn't. Creeper can keep up with cars, Predator keeps up with Subway trains.

3. ZOMG!!!! He can tear apart t3h humans!? A rookie Predator was able to pull an Alien queen into the water.

4. No he doesn't. Durability is all, strength is not true.

5. The Creeper would not be able to beat Predator when the cannon puts a hole in his chest the size of a bastetball or bigger. The Predator is faster than Creeper, and is invisible as well.

celestialdemon
Predator wins this. The Creeper may be formidable, but he has absolutely no experience hunting anything other than humans, which isn't that hard. Predator is completely different. Way too much experience and technology to lose here.

Placidity
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. Well you're wrong.

erm, thats not called debating.

2. No he isn't. Creeper can keep up with cars, Predator keeps up with Subway trains.

How do you know Creeper can ONLY keep up with cars?

Predator cannot keep up with a train, don't be silly. Maybe you should research abit about Predators. Running at over 100km/h is not part of their abilities. That would be defined as superspeed.

If it does happen once in a movie, it would be PIS.

3. ZOMG!!!! He can tear apart t3h humans!? A rookie Predator was able to pull an Alien queen into the water.

Your point? Did you missed that part where it said he teared an automobile apart? How convenient of you to miss that.

I'm surpised you compared those two feats together. It kinda works against your argument.

4. No he doesn't. Durability is all, strength is not true.

See above.

I really think you haven't seen the film.

5. The Creeper would not be able to beat Predator when the cannon puts a hole in his chest the size of a bastetball or bigger. The Predator is faster than Creeper, and is invisible as well.

Lol. "Size of a baseball bat". Now I'm sure you haven't watched the movie. I said he got freaking harpooned through the freakin body and he continued to fly and lift the whole freaking truck into the air.
You know what a hapoon is right? The large spear that people use to kill/catch WHALES with. Oh and the Creeper got impaled several times in the movie with not much effect.

Hmm, I also said that if the Predator managed to get in repeated blasts on the Creeper he would win. Something you missed again.

I did miss on the invisibility thing though. That would greatly help the Predator get the drop on Creeper.

Before I'm being accused of being a "fanboy" (lol asif anyone could be a Creeper fanboy), I'm the one that started the Predator vs Wolverine (comic version) thread and I gave the win to Predator. So no-go in that direction.

But I guess the fact that the Predator is cooler and not much is known about Creeper, most people would side with the Predator. Pretty much the Creeper is an powerful ancient demon thats been hunting people when the predator's were still sucking on their mama's (?) titties.

Anyway, whatever, you can have your opinion and I'll have mine. I sense which direction this debate is going sad

Dark-Jaxx
erm, thats not called debating.

How do you know Creeper can ONLY keep up with cars?

Predator cannot keep up with a train, don't be silly. Maybe you should research abit about Predators. Running at over 100km/h is not part of their abilities. That would be defined as superspeed.

If it does happen once in a movie, it would be PIS.

Your point? Did you missed that part where it said he teared an automobile apart? How convenient of you to miss that.

I'm surpised you compared those two feats together. It kinda works against your argument.

See above.

I really think you haven't seen the film.

Lol. "Size of a baseball bat". Now I'm sure you haven't watched the movie. I said he got freaking harpooned through the freakin body and he continued to fly and lift the whole freaking truck into the air.
You know what a hapoon is right? The large spear that people use to kill/catch WHALES with. Oh and the Creeper got impaled several times in the movie with not much effect.

Hmm, I also said that if the Predator managed to get in repeated blasts on the Creeper he would win. Something you missed again.

I did miss on the invisibility thing though. That would greatly help the Predator get the drop on Creeper.

Before I'm being accused of being a "fanboy" (lol asif anyone could be a Creeper fanboy), I'm the one that started the Predator vs Wolverine (comic version) thread and I gave the win to Predator. So no-go in that direction.

But I guess the fact that the Predator is cooler and not much is known about Creeper, most people would side with the Predator. Pretty much the Creeper is an powerful ancient demon thats been hunting people when the predator's were still sucking on their mama's (?) titties.

Anyway, whatever, you can have your opinion and I'll have mine. I sense which direction this debate is going sad 1. Sure it is.

2. Ah, the lack of proof isn't proof of absence argument, I love this one. I don't have to prove he can only keep up with cars, you have to prove he is any faster.

O RLY? It did happen in the second movie, so obviously it is part of his powerset. Just cause you don't like it doesn't discount it.

3. It said teared the frames off automobiles, which if I remember right is where he tore the top off of a car. Which pales to pulling a queen Alien off a cliff.

Not really, no.

4. See above.

5. I said size of a basketball smart one. Getting harpooned does not compare to having a huge hole blown in your chest. That harpoon was smaller than a whale harpoon.

No, I didn't. I am saying he WOULD get those blasts.

Yep, he kills him, the first shot will totally fvck the Creeper up.

Point?

And the friggin Predator is an ancient alien race who hunt killer Xenomorphs. Which generally>>>>>Humans.

Placidity

2. Ah, the lack of proof isn't proof of absence argument, I love this one. I don't have to prove he can only keep up with cars, you have to prove he is any faster.

No I don't. He actually caught up to the truck. Which means he is faster.

O RLY? It did happen in the second movie, so obviously it is part of his powerset. Just cause you don't like it doesn't discount it.

No, not obviously. This only proves that:

1. You obviously don't know the abilities of a Predator.

2. You don't understand "vs" debating. Heard of the Firelord vs Spiderman argument?

It said teared the frames off automobiles, which if I remember right is where he tore the top off of a car. Which pales to pulling a queen Alien off a cliff.

Says you.

I said size of a basketball smart one. Getting harpooned does not compare to having a huge hole blown in your chest. That harpoon was smaller than a whale harpoon.

And you assume that the blast would create a large hole in his chest because? Alien durability = Creeper durability?

Why the hostile attitude? You can't have a friendly debate with someone with disagrees with you?

Anyway, whatever else you have to say... I'm just going to reply with

1. Well you're wrong.

Dark-Jaxx
No I don't. He actually caught up to the truck. Which means he is faster.

No, not obviously. This only proves that:

1. You obviously don't know the abilities of a Predator.

2. You don't understand "vs" debating. Heard of the Firelord vs Spiderman argument?

Says you.

And you assume that the blast would create a large hole in his chest because? Alien durability = Creeper durability?

Why the hostile attitude? You can't have a friendly debate with someone with disagrees with you?

Anyway, whatever else you have to say... I'm just going to reply with 1. Granted, and PRedator caught up with the train, meaning he is faster.

2. Obviously I do, and you do not. I go by facts I have seen in the MOVIES, and in the movies he caught up to a train. I have been debating on vs. threads for way longer than I started posting in movie vs. so learn your facts before you claim shit. Oh, and comics is a different story, thing about that is different comics have different writers, some who are morons.

3. Yeah, says me, pulling a multi-ton Alien Queen>>>>Ripping car frames. That kinda shit is within class 2 strength.

4. A friggin harpoon went right through it. Now you are just grabbing for straws. So now harpoon>>>Plasma cannon?

You were hostile when you insulted my knowledge of the movies.

I accept your concession then.

Placidity

2. Obviously I do, and you do not. I go by facts I have seen in the MOVIES, and in the movies he caught up to a train. I have been debating on vs. threads for way longer than I started posting in movie vs. so learn your facts before you claim shit. Oh, and comics is a different story, thing about that is different comics have different writers, some who are morons.

And movies have different script writers and directors who are morons. Just as everyone knows Predator 2 is the crap version.

AvP also shouldn't even be canon. But I guess topic started didn't mention which version.

You were hostile when you insulted my knowledge of the movies.

No, no. Don't turn this around. You were aggressive since your first reply to my post.

AngryManatee
Concerning the speed and agility thing, the predator is pretty impressive even if he is limited to the ground as opposed to the creeper's flying. The predator lept across multiple cars, pressing huge dents into the roofs, and then scaled a tall building in the time it took Danny Glover's character to get to the first car he stomped across.

Just a guess but the creeper probably wouldn't see the predator very well if the pred's cloaked, and that second sense of smell is useless because a) It only smells human parts and b) It depends on how afraid the individual is, and Predators are usually either pissed off or angry.

I wouldn't be surprised if the result of the fight was a crispy husk of leftover creeper.

Placidity
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Concerning the speed and agility thing, the predator is pretty impressive even if he is limited to the ground as opposed to the creeper's flying. The predator lept across multiple cars, pressing huge dents into the roofs, and then scaled a tall building in the time it took Danny Glover's character to get to the first car he stomped across.

Yes, but you wouldn't say he could run at the same speed as a moving train.

Originally posted by AngryManatee
Just a guess but the creeper probably wouldn't see the predator very well if the pred's cloaked

Agree. A cloaked Pred would get the drop on Creeper. Repeated blasts would down him. I think the invisibility here is the definitive winning factor.

Da Joker
This is really a fight? I think not, more like a curbstomp for the Predator. He can be ****ing invisible, why is this a debate? :confusd:

Menetnashté
I dunno how this would turn out, but I do no one thing. Everyone is underestimating the creeper. He can grow back parts of his body, which means hole in his stomach from plasma cannon, that's gone in a few minutes, this is considering his plasma cannon can hit the creeper, he's fast people, and the plasma cannon can miss targets. AVP grid alien anyone? Assuming Creeper can avoid the blasts and get up close it could honestly go either way. Invisibility is the predators main thing here, but I imagine if he shot the reaper and knocked him out he'd uncloak and go over to claim his prize, Creeper reforms and gets the jump on him. Not to far fetched but like I said it could go either way.

Dark-Jaxx
Creeper cannot infinitely grow back body parts. He had to take another humans body part in the second movie cause it was fvcked up.

gryphon28
I must agree predator wins yes

golem370
Predator rip the spines out of people with little diffculty. His agility and reflexes in the first movie were great. The last seen with Weathers when he got to him before he could shot was a good feat. Creeper being harpooned and tied to a pickup truck and then a Bus and still dragging both was very impressive. Predators net my do the trick, its stronger then military knife's steel.

gobstakid777
like i said,they both win.pred hunts down creeper,who allows pred to decapitate him,as pred leaves,creeper gets up and throws his bones huriken through pred's skull,or beacuse pred has no parts he needs,justs flys away

AlmightyBazzman
Guys, guys, we're forgetting the details. There are heaps of factors that could weigh in either side, to give the balance of power to the Creeper or the Predator. Now, i'm a long fan of both, and, as a Predator fan to the point of even knowing their LANGUAGE, i'm still leaning more towards the Creeper. I agree completely with Placidity, you need to see the films to compare for yourself. Assuming this battle would take place while the Creeper still had a few days left before he became dormant, and he was fighting a Predator with the usual layout of tech, well, the Creeper isn't used to hunting Predators, and Predator isn't used to enemies that put Xenomorphs to shame strength and agility wise and have the ability to fly, hence the Creeper's obvious dominance in the biological and natural field. Now, the Predator's cloak would be useless, even Placidity is forgetting that the Creeper has superhuman hearing and sense of smell; he has two noses, basically, and he can smell fear. Thinking that this battle would take place at night in an empty field, the natural environment for the Creeper, and the most comfortable for the Predator, everyone is also forgetting that the Plasma Casters cannot AUTO TARGET! So now, rethink all of this.

Robtard
Necro thread revival for the win.

If it's to the KO, Predator likely, due to cloak and range.

To the death, the Creeper, likely. He has a healing factor, with the exception of regrowing parts, iirc.

AlmightyBazzman
Robtard, you didn't read any of what I just said, did you? Seriously, have a think about this! The Predator is clearly the loser here.

Placidity
Originally posted by AlmightyBazzman
Now, the Predator's cloak would be useless, even Placidity is forgetting that the Creeper has superhuman hearing and sense of smell; he has two noses, basically, and he can smell fear.

Haha, well I don't think the hearing and sense of smell will be enough to pinpoint the Predator quickly enough.

Since the last time I posted in this thread, I don't actually remember much of the Creeper's feats rofl. If he has enhanced vision, supplemented by his other senses, he'll likely be able to spot the cloaked predator.

And about smelling fear... Predators fear nothing wink

Also, this thread reminds me Neme is not a nice guy.

AlmightyBazzman
I'm pretty sure a rookie predator would fear something that it's plasma caster DIDN'T kill...

Robtard
Robtard, you didn't read any of what I just said, did you? Seriously, have a think about this! The Predator is clearly the loser here.

I did not. I went and did now though and I almost stopped when you said 'I speak Predator'. But I soldiered on and read the whole thing.

What I said, if the Predator only need KO the Creeper to win, then the Creeper is likely going down from having a hole blown through his chest. Wolverine-like smell isn't going to allow him to spot the Predator right away, I see plasma-caster going off first and hitting.

If it's to the death, Creeper likely wins. Creeper goes down as above; Predator goes in to collect his trophy as is his MO; if the Creeper can heal enough by the time the Predator gets close he rips the Predator a new one. While both immensely strong, Creeper can shred metal and that healing factor in a H2H fight is a huge plus.

Placidity
Originally posted by Robtard

What I said, if the Predator only need KO the Creeper to win, then the Creeper is likely going down from having a hole blown through his chest. Wolverine-like smell isn't going to allow him to spot the Predator right away, I see plasma-caster going off first and hitting.

A hole in the chest isn't going to do much. Creeper had plenty of big holes in his torso in the film, didn't affect him much. Heck even had a pipe through his head.

Repeatedly being blasted by the canon though, I would have to think he goes down, and not getting back up any time soon.

Another thing I don't think we've considered yet is that whether the Predator will start off with going nuts with his Plasma Caster. I mean, in a one on one fight, he will likely fight with 'honor' and use his other bladed weapons. And if Creeper is unarmed, he might even only try to use his arm blades.

Depends on whether we're discussing a typical Predator in character, or one that is utilizing its full potential (i.e going all-out at go, no honor etc).

the ninjak
Well done Placidity Creeper destroys a Predator

AlmightyBazzman
Ha. Win.

Robtard
A hole in the chest isn't going to do much. Creeper had plenty of big holes in his torso in the film, didn't affect him much. Heck even had a pipe through his head.

Repeatedly being blasted by the canon though, I would have to think he goes down, and not getting back up any time soon.

Another thing I don't think we've considered yet is that whether the Predator will start off with going nuts with his Plasma Caster. I mean, in a one on one fight, he will likely fight with 'honor' and use his other bladed weapons. And if Creeper is unarmed, he might even only try to use his arm blades.

Depends on whether we're discussing a typical Predator in character, or one that is utilizing its full potential (i.e going all-out at go, no honor etc).

I don't fully recall the damage, just that he took a lot of it and kept on trucking. Do recall that being run over repeatedly, he was ko'd and needed a short length of time to heal.

Don't think this kind of damage will put the Creeper out for a bit?

http://img11.imageshack.us/f/54498994.png/

AlmightyBazzman
I guess it depends where on the body, but in the second film, it was proved that he can function fully with half a head, so It might falter him, but i doubt it would stop him.

Placidity
I don't fully recall the damage, just that he took a lot of it and kept on trucking. Do recall that being run over repeatedly, he was ko'd and needed a short length of time to heal.

Don't think this kind of damage will put the Creeper out for a bit?

http://img11.imageshack.us/f/54498994.png/

Well he got harpooned through the chest and proceeded to fly the whole truck into the air.

If its just one shot, he'll recover very quickly. But if its followed up by more shots, then he should be out.

Also a headshot should take knock him out.

AlmightyBazzman
Well he got harpooned through the chest and proceeded to fly the whole truck into the air.

If its just one shot, he'll recover very quickly. But if its followed up by more shots, then he should be out.

Also a headshot should take knock him out.

Well, maybe it would knock him down to the head, but not kill him. He ripped half his head off himself and was completely fine. Yes, he needed to eat someone else's head to grow it back, but my point stands.

Anyway, i don't know canonically if this counts for much, but the psychic woman in the first Jeepers Creepers movie stated "I think it's eaten too many hearts for its own to ever stop..." Just sayin.

Plus, being in water affected the Predator's cloak, to the point it had to deactivate it. What about it a foggy environment? Or a dark, damp night? Would the water in the air affect the cloak? That's just a question. And actually find out, don't just pump up your chest and be all like: "It's a Predator, fog can't hurt it!" I'm asking a genuine question, so i want a genuine answer. This doesnt have to turn hostile like it did two years ago... lol

McNasty996
What style plasma cannon are we using because as shown in Predators they have enough punch to completely blast apart a target as shown when Nolan dies.

AlmightyBazzman
Originally posted by McNasty996
What style plasma cannon are we using because as shown in Predators they have enough punch to completely blast apart a target as shown when Nolan dies.

Enough punch to kill a Human. The Creeper is not human. Its skin is much more dense and its body parts are much more closely compacted, and besides, as far as i know, he can't be killed, just fought off until he goes back into his slumber.

McNasty996
Those same cannons can punch a hole in the side of thier starship as evident in AVP Requim when one misses a shot and is responsible for the ship crashing when it hits the wall.

AlmightyBazzman
Originally posted by McNasty996
Those same cannons can punch a hole in the side of thier starship as evident in AVP Requim when one misses a shot and is responsible for the ship crashing when it hits the wall.

We're not counting AVP Requim in this, because apparantly, not only is the plasma caster way too powerful, but the Predator caught up to a train, and that just isn't possible. So forget everything from that.

Lestov16
The think the creeper is gonna take this one. NOTHING can kill it

Placidity
Originally posted by Lestov16
The think the creeper is gonna take this one. NOTHING can kill it

What about Dark Phoenix? stick out tongue

AlmightyBazzman
What about Dark Phoenix? stick out tongue

Meh. He'd slap her and tell her to get back in the kitchen. :P Im sorry, im not actually sexist, i just watch too much RayWilliamJohnson. But honestly, for serious, that's not what this argument is about. I think it's clear this argument is over and the Creeper wins in more than 50% of this, so there.

Utrigita
We're not counting AVP Requim in this, because apparantly, not only is the plasma caster way too powerful, but the Predator caught up to a train, and that just isn't possible. So forget everything from that.

So now we just disregard the feats that we don't like?

Mindship
Creeper ftw. Stronger, far better damage soak/healing factor, flies, and is a supernatural force powered by fate, or at the very least, is far less affected by laws of physics/biology than an alien on steroids. In a showdown between hi-tech and supernature, the latter is usually a much more able plot device, especially if the character is basically a personification of some abstract circumstance (in this case, the whole every 23 years bit, yada yada).

IIRC, no same Pred ever came back to be in his own sequel. Supernatural creatures do it as routine, because they're that unstoppable.

cool

Blinky
About Predator potentially getting slayed when he comes to claim the Creepers skull :

I think people forget that Predators actually scout-out and test ( or play with) their opponents way before they go in for the kill/hunt (see ANY Predator movie for proof). The Predator would have scoutted out the Creeper and be wise to his respectable healing factor. When the Pred claims his prize he most likely will make sure that bastard isn't fighting capable.

omgchos
All the Predator has to do is trap that fool in one of his nets and wait 23 days....... i mean farmer john had that fool on his wall for all those years. The only mistake he made was not burning the body or at the very least running him through a wood chipper.

Robtard
Originally posted by omgchos
All the Predator has to do is trap that fool in one of his nets and wait 23 days....... i mean farmer john had that fool on his wall for all those years. The only mistake he made was not burning the body or at the very least running him through a wood chipper.

Dude can shred through cars like they were tinfoil, not sure it'll hold for that long.

omgchos
U know cars might as well be tin foil. Unless he was ripping through some 50's solid steel cars. These days the most sturdy thing on a car is the chassis.

Robtard
Originally posted by omgchos
U know cars might as well be tin foil. Unless he was ripping through some 50's solid steel cars. These days the most sturdy thing on a car is the chassis.

It was an 84' Honda, HOW DARE YOU!

omgchos
Lol...... dax shepeard

0mega Spawn
plasma cannon>homemade speargun

Wolf_Predator
Creeper has the same power of predator
so
predator
wont win
and
Creeper to
if their is a story of film of creeper Vs predator
the aliens queen will
kike their Ass

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Wolf_Predator
Creeper has the same power of predator
so
predator
wont win
and
Creeper to
if their is a story of film of creeper Vs predator
the aliens queen will
kike their Ass

http://www.niklastheis.de/gifs/Okay_wtf_reaction.gif

rourke82
i'm agree creeper in fight one on one with the predator can take this easly. I can see many fans here for the predators, evaluations of his fights aren't just, let us remember about it that creeper is a paranormal being , not a alien race.

rourke82

So in the end, I'd say they both have something going for them, with the Predator mainly relying on his cannon. But don't you think the Creeper has a pretty good chance of winning?

i'm agree Creeper win this fight but not so easily.and later he have to eat many human organs in order to return to form. smokin'

sun wukongoku
Originally posted by Mindship
Creeper ftw. Stronger, far better damage soak/healing factor, flies, and is a supernatural force powered by fate, or at the very least, is far less affected by laws of physics/biology than an alien on steroids. In a showdown between hi-tech and supernature, the latter is usually a much more able plot device, especially if the character is basically a personification of some abstract circumstance (in this case, the whole every 23 years bit, yada yada).

IIRC, no same Pred ever came back to be in his own sequel. Supernatural creatures do it as routine, because they're that unstoppable.

cool

You are a fanboy so your lying facts do not support anything nice try go back to watching the predator films and yes I've seen jeeper creepers and 2 so you have nothing to beat my claims.

sun wukongoku

You are degrading the predator in so many way you seem like a fanboy yes the speed of the creeper is a good pointed factor but the strenght I can't even see the creeper beating Celtic in arm wrestling and let me tell you abit of an x factor the predator is smarter the creeper has hunted only humans so it's easy to see the creeper get cocky and try to play around with the predator but this will be his downfall once he trys to fight in close range he will have his limbs sliced up or trapped in a net.

The predator has trained well in hand to hand and weapons. I can honestly say that the weapons are even since we've seen their strenghts.

as for the creepers flight that could serve as a disadvantage because the predator will use it's net once it gets any closer and the radar could certainly pic up on the creeper.

lilshogun
What if the Predator uses it's acid liquid like in AvP 2. Let's see if the Creeper can regenerate from that.

Placidity
Wow epic thread bump, at first I was like "Ooo epic fight discussion again", and then I saw that idiotic moron above you and it really turned me off.

Anyway, I think acid would be enough for the win, but the question is how is he going to get it on the Creeper effectively.

sun wukongoku
Wow epic thread bump, at first I was like "Ooo epic fight discussion again", and then I saw that idiotic moron above you and it really turned me off.

Anyway, I think acid would be enough for the win, but the question is how is he going to get it on the Creeper effectively.

You must really bee butthurt I pity you and owned you so hard you couldn't come up with something to counter my claim in your comment lol.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
plasma cannon>homemade speargun

/thread

KingD19
Plasma Caster, Laser net, Acid, heavy duty blades, smart disk, chakram. Creeper gets diced into tiny pieces. He can grow new parts by eating a person, but chop him up and separate his body parts. He's done.

Placidity
Originally posted by sun wukongoku
You must really bee butthurt I pity you and owned you so hard you couldn't come up with something to counter my claim in your comment lol.

Counter your claim? Is that a joke? All you did was call me a Creeper "fanboy". People who have taken note of my posts (I assume not many) in regards to the Predator during the last four years on this forum would know I am an absolute Predator fanboy if anything, and that's why you are a freaking moron and why I don't debate with ad hominem trolls like yourself.

lilshogun
predator would probably not kill the Creeper. it would probably contain it and send it to the Hunter World and have Aliens incubate it and create Alien Creepers.

sun wukongoku
Counter your claim? Is that a joke? All you did was call me a Creeper "fanboy". People who have taken note of my posts (I assume not many) in regards to the Predator during the last four years on this forum would know I am an absolute Predator fanboy if anything, and that's why you are a freaking moron and why I don't debate with ad hominem trolls like yourself.

Then instead of whinning about your history disprove me otherwise you are just a butthurt fanboy and nothing more.

dynamix
^^ it's really none of my business but how was he being a fanboy dude? he gave reasons and even felt predator could take the dub under certain circumstances :/

Anywho, Im leaning towards predator because creepers been caught and hurt before...that's all the logic a predator will need before it can come up with something...I mean it's specialty is difficult games...doesn't get more difficult than a creeper lol. Also doesnt a creeper has to consume something to regenerate? But the creeper is pretty badass too!

KingD19
Originally posted by dynamix
^^ it's really none of my business but how was he being a fanboy dude? he gave reasons and even felt predator could take the dub under certain circumstances :/

Anywho, Im leaning towards predator because creepers been caught and hurt before...that's all the logic a predator will need before it can come up with something...I mean it's specialty is difficult games...doesn't get more difficult than a creeper lol. Also doesnt a creeper has to consume something to regenerate? But the creeper is pretty badass too!

Wukongu is just weird and not all there. Let's leave it at that.

Traction
I think the Predator takes the majority due to the plasma-caster and cloak.

And also because of the fact that the Creeper has to consume organs on the spot in order to heal it's wounds, which in this scenario, is an opportunity it's not going to get.

Robtard
LoL, this thread keeps being necro'd.

Traction
Just like the Creeper. big grin

the ninjak
Originally posted by Traction
Just like the Creeper. big grin

More like the Predator.

juggerman
Originally thought Pred easily but after seeing the arguments i think Creeper would give him a good run for his money.

Creeper is much stronger and more durable imo but Pred has tactics and skill to his advantage.

If its a young Predator then Creeper takes it but an aged Pred can take out Creep without much effort from a distance

Do they get prep time or are they just thrusted into battle?

sun wukongoku
Originally posted by KingD19
Wukongu is just weird and not all there. Let's leave it at that.

You really can't handle me on your own can you wink

KingD19
Riiiiiiiight. That's it.

sun wukongoku
Originally posted by dynamix

After hearing his whinning "If it is, Creeper would win this in a stomp." "How does the Predator win."

He sounds like a fanboy. He disregards Predators training in hand to hand combat, strenght pulling a humans spine out instantly (AKA Predators) and breaking wood by having it swung at him and feeling nothing.

He didn't even try to counter any of my claims at all he just got mad and ran.

sun wukongoku
Originally posted by KingD19
Riiiiiiiight. That's it.

Thought so you've only got three words.

Pwned

What is with the idiots nowadays? Don't even have the respect to know they are stupid...........

Anyways, regarding the actual thread, I believe Predator would win. What with the normal, "Stalk, assess, weaken, kill" methods they normall employ, he would be fairly well aware of the Creepers abilities, and in light of such, would shoot multiple times with his plasma cannon, til all that is left is its head, which he mounts on a wall.

However, if the Creeper manages to get the Pred before it can assess his abilities, he will own it. Plain and simple. Preparation will beat raw power.

KingD19
Creeper's strongest feats don't seem out of the realm of what a Predator can accomplish. He what, lifted the back end of a bus and pulled a truck behind him? The fight scene from AvP imo seems to be enough evidence that a sufficiently strong Predator(like the leader from AvP) could pull that off.

Pwned
Problem is though, the Creeper has the healing factor. If there are any humans around, he can run to eat one of them. If a part gets cut off, he can just go and rip that piece off and put it on like a frikkin shirt.

And like I said, the Creeper only wins if it can get the Pred into a fight before it gets its observation. Even one day, and the Pred will own its face away.

KingD19
Well in a standard forum fight; it's one person against another. Environment is fine but adding people for the Creeper is like adding extra weapons for the Predator. Like that laser grid and constriction net.

Besides, Creeper never fought anyone competent or strong. Pred could lop off a few bodyparts if he gets close, and Creeper if f*cked. Moving is kinda hard when you got no arms or legs.

Pwned
True, true.

Though the Creeper also has those bone shurikens, knives, and a battle axe, I doubt they would get through Pred's armor.

I had thought there was an environment posted in the OP that I was just too lazy to go back to read. In that case, Pred will stomp him.

In Jeepers Creepers 1, the Creeper gets run over several times, which KOs him for a bit, before he walks away on the stubs of his legs (I guess his lower legs were ripped off or something.... I have not watched the movies, I read about him and the movies on multiple sites(obviously to confirm it, even though Wikipedia is fairly accurate for movies))

lilshogun
Depending on the Predators experience and size because isn't it said that the Predators that are sent to earth to hunt are the unblooded, rookies.

Estacado
Lulz the thread says that the Pred has AVP2 weapons: Double shoulder cannon,whip,shurikens,super gloves (allows him to punch through thich walls) that acid/chemical.
Creeper looses 10/10

Ascendancy
Even if the Pred gets beaten if he doesn't go down instantly he can always self-destruct and take the Creeper with him.

If the Pred has all his weapons the creeper has no chance.

YFZ 350
Predator wins.

0mega Spawn

RE: Blaxican
This thread is idiotic.

The Creeper got knocked out by being run over by a car.

Predator shoots him in the face with his plasma caster which disintegrates, then sets the timer on his sub-nuclear wrist-pad, drops it next to the creeper's unconscious body, and trololo's on his merry way while the bomb goes off and turns the creeper into less than dust. There's no regenerating back from that.

/thread

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
This thread is idiotic.

The Creeper got knocked out by being run over by a car.

Predator shoots him in the face with his plasma caster which disintegrates, then sets the timer on his sub-nuclear wrist-pad, drops it next to the creeper's unconscious body, and trololo's on his merry way while the bomb goes off and turns the creeper into less than dust. There's no regenerating back from that.

/thread

lilshogun
Predator's technology is a for sure win against the creeper.

Grayoins
The creeper is gonna win. The Creeper is physically strong just like the Predator. I don't know who is stronger but I do know the Creeper is way faster then the Predator. I have to admit that the Predator might be more durable, but he can't heal like the Creeper can. The Creeper can regenerate by using body parts he takes from his victims. Also the Creeper has bigger weapons then the Predator. AND the Creeper can fly. ALSO the Creeper might not rely on technology like the Predator does, but the Creeper has that bad ass truck of his. I know the Predator has armor but the Creeper can damage the armor with his ax or his spear. The Creeper and the Predator both have good aim but the Creeper is always smarter and way more skilled then he looks. The Creeper takes his time and steadies his aim and knows the right time to throw his spear. So I think the Creeper can beat the Predator. Also the Creeper can kill the Alien in 10 seconds, the Predator took a minute or 2 to beat the Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.