Kyo's No.1 Fan, Shingo Yabuki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/dstorres/Videogame%20Art%20-%20SNK/Art%20by%20Falcoon/z_shingo_kyo.jpg

Been a while since I did a SNK respect thread. And since most of the good ones are done, it was between Seth and Shingo. Surprisingly, the latter won out, so here is Kyo's No.1 fan.

Nationality: Japanese
Date of Birth: April 9, 1980
Height: 5'10
Weight: 152 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Blood Type: O
Family: unknown
Favorite Possession: Life, his student handbook, gloves from Kyo, and his girlfriend
Hobby: Collecting figurines. Shingo is also a 'Lizardman' freak
Dislikes: Milk
Favorite Sport: Water polo and swimming
Favorite Food: Frozen Japanese wheat flour noodles, sardines, chocolate
Fighting Style: Kusanagi-style martial arts (trained by Kyo and later, Saisyu

GenomeFrozener
Shingo X Sakura. :P

Kirikaze Fuuma
nice couple big grin

Sado22
hysterical

GenomeFrozener
Someone got the joke. big grin

Kirikaze Fuuma
laughing laughing

Sado22
before i got here, people though joking on the forum was trolling. i INVENTED jokes, foo cool

GenomeFrozener
Nigga please..

Kirikaze Fuuma
???

The Cap'n
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/dstorres/Videogame%20Art%20-%20SNK/Art%20by%20Falcoon/z_shingo_kyo.jpg

Been a while since I did a SNK respect thread. And since most of the good ones are done, it was between Seth and Shingo. Surprisingly, the latter won out, so here is Kyo's No.1 fan.

Nationality: Japanese
Date of Birth: April 9, 1980
Height: 5'10
Weight: 152 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Blood Type: O
Family: unknown
Favorite Possession: Life, his student handbook, gloves from Kyo, and his girlfriend
Hobby: Collecting figurines. Shingo is also a 'Lizardman' freak
Dislikes: Milk
Favorite Sport: Water polo and swimming
Favorite Food: Frozen Japanese wheat flour noodles, sardines, chocolate
Fighting Style: Kusanagi-style martial arts (trained by Kyo and later, Saisyu

What's even more lol-lerrific is the fac that the pic shows them back-to-back each other. Brokeback KoF perhaps? Anyways, he's cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.