John Constantine Vs Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

guy222
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Constantine

tjcoady
Is there any prep involved?

If this is a straight fight, John doesn't stand even a slight chance. I have never seen John use magic in a direct, physically offensive manner (and I own every single issue of Hellblazer), and he doesn't have a clue how to fight. John is not a hand to hand sort of guy whatsoever.

If this is just one on one, no prep, this is spite.

occultdestroyer
John Constantine 6-7/10

rougeredmage
fight fiight john doesnt fight.... he manipulates other people to fight his fight for him. sheding them like pawns when he no longer needs them

can richards say that

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
John Constantine 6-7/10 How?

Mindset
Originally posted by rougeredmage
fight fiight john doesnt fight.... he manipulates other people to fight his fight for him. sheding them like pawns when he no longer needs them

can richards say that ...

occultdestroyer
Only chance for Reed to win is through prep time.

John Constantine is underrated in this forum. He has mindraping abilities that far surpasses most telepaths, but not MM-level telepathy.

It also depends what version of John Constantine Reed is fighting with.
Classic would curbstomp him, even with the prep time.

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Only chance for Reed to win is through prep time.

John Constantine is underrated in this forum. He has mindraping abilities that far surpasses most telepaths, but not MM-level telepathy.

It also depends what version of John Constantine Reed is fighting with.
Classic would curbstomp him, even with the prep time. Not so much.

Post scans of him using these powers.

rougeredmage
doesnt RR have some level of telepathic resistance?

cloud102
Originally posted by tjcoady
Is there any prep involved?

If this is a straight fight, John doesn't stand even a slight chance. I have never seen John use magic in a direct, physically offensive manner (and I own every single issue of Hellblazer), and he doesn't have a clue how to fight. John is not a hand to hand sort of guy whatsoever.

If this is just one on one, no prep, this is spite.

Both get prep. Constantine is very underrated in this department. Constantine is a very good manipulator and will do anything. I could actually see him standing up to Lucifer or close to it, IMO.

Mindset
With prep this is closer.

Hard to decide.

Magic vs. Science

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mindset
With prep this is closer.

Hard to decide.

Magic vs. Science

You do know what Richards is able to do with prep, eh? stick out tongue

And Richards, if I'm correct, can deliver 50 tons punch, with his power.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
You do know what Richards is able to do with prep, eh? stick out tongue

And Richards, if I'm correct, can deliver 50 tons punch, with his power. Of course I know.

I also know how Doom embarrassed him with magic.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mindset
Of course I know.

I also know how Doom embarrassed him with magic.

And Richards embarrassed him in a chess match! Happy Dance

Mindset
Congrats?

tjcoady
With prep, Constantine can take this around 5-6/10, on the basis that he'd being playing a lot more subtly and underhandedly than Reed is going to be expecting.

Constantine is no good in a battle, even if he does prep for it; by manipulating someone into fighting his battle for him (as he always does- such as the freaking Archangel Gabriel), he could probably beat Richards, or find some other method to trick him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.