YEAH!!!! OH YEAH!!!! I finally found it! After so many YEARS! I found it!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Rejoice!

O' rejoice KMC!

WD have finally found the short-live space movie show he always kept looking for and NEVER found it.

Back in 1983 there was a live action tv show similar to Buck Rogers. But the show originally came from Japan. I remenber watching it with great passion...but eventually was cancelled.

I was sad....but then I forgot it as cartoons such as He-Man, Transformers, and GI Joe came along.

Time pass....years pass...and eventually in 2003 for some strange reason...I had a memory of the show. It was pretty blurry...but I wanted to remenber the name but couldn't remember it.

I visit comic book stores, conventions, and wiki trying to find anything on the show.

Nothing....

Then in 2005 during a trip to SDCC I found an action figure from the show!!!! But the retailer didn't have a clue about the show (typical retailers!)

My search began. I look everywhere and found nothing.

Fast forward to July 11, 2008...during a visit to You tube a found a link to vintage classic japanese shows from the 60s. So I follow it and guess what?

I FOUND IT!

THIS IS CAPTAIN ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4403/captain20ultra120lxd3.jpg

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the show as a kid.

And now....

I LOVE IT EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cihl_fOfdAI

BLISS!
JOY!
HARMONY!
HORNY!

WD IS EXCITED!

WD IS HAPPY!

EVEN MY EVIL TWIN IS JUMPING FOR JOY (But I'm keeping him inside his cell)

Rejoice....

*faints*

Selphie
Originally posted by Selphie
But then I got pregnant

Oh yeah, and congratulations.

guy222
WD FTW

Phucked Up
Yay?

dadudemon
LOL.

That lady was hawt.

I loved the sound effects. Seriously.

Scythe
Yeah, I sorta remember something about this too. That's awesome WD! You could probably get the series on dvd, can't you?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Rejoice!

O' rejoice KMC!

WD have finally found the TV show he always kept looking for and NEVER found it.

Back in 1983 there was a live action tv show similar to Buck Rogers. But the show originally came from Japan. I remenber watching it with great passion...but eventually was cancelled.

I was sad....but then I forgot it as cartoons such as He-Man, Transformers, and GI Joe came along.

Time pass....years pass...and eventually in 2003 for some strange reason...I had a memory of the show. It was pretty blurry...but I wanted to remenber the name but couldn't remember it.

I visit comic book stores, conventions, and wiki trying to find anything on the show.

Nothing....

Then in 2005 during a trip to SDCC I found an action figure from the show!!!! But the retailer didn't have a clue about the show (typical retailers!)

My search began. I look everywhere and found nothing.

Fast forward to July 11, 2008...during a visit to You tube a found a link to vintage classic japanese shows from the 60s. So I follow it and guess what?

I FOUND IT!

THIS IS CAPTAIN ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4403/captain20ultra120lxd3.jpg

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the show as a kid.

And now....

I LOVE IT EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G11WubvxhyQ&feature=related

BLISS!
JOY!
HARMONY!
HORNY!

WD IS EXCITED!

WD IS HAPPY!

EVEN MY EVIL TWIN IS JUMPING FOR JOY (But I'm keeping him inside his cell)

Rejoice....

*faints* Gil Gerard?

Newjak
Congrats WD

BackFire
Nostalgia is awesome.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Newjak
Congrats WD

I bet you were born in 1986...

shifty

chillybanana
Good work! big grin

Syren
clapping

Same sort of thing happened to me (without the actual part where you make an effort to figure out what it was, I didn't) as I couldn't fully remember The Dreamstone but I had a very vague recollection of it. I loved that show!!

Zordrak oh

Badwolf
The dream stone?

As in this. http://www.nyanko.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/dreamstone/

WrathfulDwarf
Hey you! Get back here!

=Tired Hiker=
Oh, the same thing totally happened to me but with the show American Idol. eek!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Gil Gerard?

Newjak
Originally posted by dadudemon
I bet you were born in 1986...

shifty How do you know that shock

BruceSkywalker
Congrats WD

Syren
Originally posted by Badwolf
The dream stone?

As in this. http://www.nyanko.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/dreamstone/

yes That's the one. I have found stuff about it and reminded myself how much I loved it. Nostalgia FTW! big grin

chillmeistergen
TV forum?

Obsidian Fury
Enjoy your ban.

Syren
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Enjoy your ban.

laughing out loud

WD? He's a moderator.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Oh, the same thing totally happened to me but with the show American Idol. eek!

*does not read TH poster properly*

Did you just saw my Evil Twin at American Idol?

HA!

WrathfulDwarf
Updade!

So for the past few months I been tracking down a fair good copy of the original series. But unfortunally nothing in English....there is the Japanese Region DVD set...but it's not translated....

My search continues...

bEGKnM1YMEA&feature=related

How I wish my Japanese didn't suck.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Re: YEAH!!!! OH YEAH!!!! I finally found it! After so many YEARS! I found it!!!!

your penis ??? confused

smile stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.