Wolverine vs Venom (Eddy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Lets start over again, so I will make it more clear this time. Eddy vs Logan and both guys are going at full force, who takes it?

Symbiotic
big, bad, brock

The Great Galen
Yes I agree to, even though current Venom would stalemate Logan classic brock would ruin him 8/10

DeathKap
I say if Brocks lucky 5/10. otherwise wolvorine 10/10

psycho gundam
same questions:

"can't venom asphyxiate logan if he did get his hands over logan's wrists while he was on top of him, also securing his legs with the amorphous symbiote, and using the same thing to cover and block logan's air passages?

wouldn't that at least temporarily k.o. him since his brain would be oxygen starved?"

seems likely to me that venom would at least utilize his fluid-like symbiote to keep from getting slashed, that could ultimately lead to logan getting engulfed by it.

The Great Galen
You;re correct, brock could easily choke him as ive been saying untill the last thread was closed because of creshit. Eddy could easily choke him or if he wanted to KO him, Brock 8/10

Creshosk
Originally posted by The Great Galen
You;re correct, brock could easily choke him as ive been saying untill the last thread was closed because of creshit. Eddy could easily choke him or if he wanted to KO him, Brock 8/10 Reported for bashing and trolling.

Juk3n
Brock for the slight majority, slashing is one thing, straite up stab is quite another. And thats not a huge ask for dear old James.

Metalmanx
Brock.

ScarletSpeed
5/5

When it was Gargan I would have gave it 8/10 to Logan, but seen as it's the man himself I would have to make it a stalemate.

psycho gundam
if venom gets slashed once, brock will be taking the damage, but fortunately for him the symbiote needs to keep him alive so it's fighting for itself too.

and venom is good enough in the agility/speed department to make spider-man pull his hair out in fear of it, he couldn't get rid of him at all.

venom can wall crawl so he can keep a constant distance from logan for the most part only using his abundant amount of organic webs and the suit itself to attack/restrain logan enough to get close enough to asphyxiate him. after all with his wrists and shoulders secured wolverine can't harm venom.

carver9
The Great Galen, you always try to find a way for wolverine to lose. You wasnt satified with the votes that was being passed in the wolverine vs current venom fight so you made one with eddie hoping that wolverine would be on the losing end. I never seen someone hate a character so much to do something like this but do you want to know something, by showings I give wolverine 7/10. Spiderman would fare better against wolverine then venom would. Spiderman has displayed enough speed to keep up with wolverine unlike brock. Everytime wolverine and brock fought wolverine circled around him like he was a mere brick. Venom has yet to display anything against wolverine that made me think that he can take him down, wolverine bounced back up from every punch. Your hate for wolverine is ridiculous but that dont change my vote.

Wolverine 7or8/10.

Badabing
You;re correct, brock could easily choke him as ive been saying untill the last thread was closed because of creshit. Eddy could easily choke him or if he wanted to KO him, Brock 8/10 Galan, please stop bashing Cresh. I won't warn or ban you at first but I will beat you down with my dur army until you beg for a banning. uhuh

biscuits

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Galan, please stop bashing Cresh. I won't warn or ban you at first but I will beat you down with my dur army until you beg for a banning. uhuh

biscuits

laughing

Now that was hilarious.

harri
Originally posted by carver9
The Great Galen, you always try to find a way for wolverine to lose. You wasnt satified with the votes that was being passed in the wolverine vs current venom fight so you made one with eddie hoping that wolverine would be on the losing end. I never seen someone hate a character so much to do something like this but do you want to know something, by showings I give wolverine 7/10. Spiderman would fare better against wolverine then venom would. Spiderman has displayed enough speed to keep up with wolverine unlike brock. Everytime wolverine and brock fought wolverine circled around him like he was a mere brick. Venom has yet to display anything against wolverine that made me think that he can take him down, wolverine bounced back up from every punch. Your hate for wolverine is ridiculous but that dont change my vote.

Wolverine 7or8/10. I agree but imo venom takes it 6/10 but i totally agree with your comment about the great galen.

Harbinger
Eddie Brock

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Badabing
Galan, please stop bashing Cresh. I won't warn or ban you at first but I will beat you down with my dur army until you beg for a banning. uhuh

biscuits

Alright I wont bash cresh, although he did technically bash me first and spam my last thread with useless fanboyism. Anyhow carver9 you're completly outta line with ur claim and I should report u for bashing, im not agaisnt Logan nor have i ever given any indication that im bias agaisnt him....in fact im a huge wolverine fan but i dont let my fanboysim get a hold of me. I see facts and feats in front of me and argue with that, so based on everything that seems reasonable and logical I give Eddy a 8/10 with a choke hold FTW.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
laughing

Now that was hilarious. Originally posted by harri
I agree but imo venom takes it 6/10 but i totally agree with your comment about the great galen. Maybe you both should keep it civil. uhuh

gun4durgun3

Endrict Nuul
Alright I wont bash cresh, although he did technically bash me first and spam my last thread with useless fanboyism. Anyhow carver9 you're completly outta line with ur claim and I should report u for bashing, im not agaisnt Logan nor have i ever given any indication that im bias agaisnt him....in fact im a huge wolverine fan but i dont let my fanboysim get a hold of me. I see facts and feats in front of me and argue with that, so based on everything that seems reasonable and logical I give Eddy a 8/10 with a choke hold FTW.

baby

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
baby

Reported.

carver9

Im not trying to bash you but your hate for wolverine is very noticable. You might be telling the truth, I dont know but why would you make a thread with wolverine vs eddie if you think that eddie could get 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.