Bruce Wayne vs Elektra Natchios

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Sneaking into the rebuilt Wayne Manor was easy enough for Elektra.

Apparently, her client had pissed off the League of Shadows enough for Ra's al Ghul to put a hit out on him.

Too bad that Ra's al Ghul has a subway train showed up his ass, so now the contract is moved onto Ra's' final pupil - one Bruce Wayne.

Elektra KOs the Wayne family butler Alfred and moves on to Bruce Wayne.

Too bad the head of the Wayne family head doesn't plan on going quietly.

Dressed in a spare League of Shadows uniform, Bruce watches the assassin in red enter the ballroom.

Bruce: I've been waiting for you. I hope for your sake you didn't kill Alfred.

Elektra: He's out cold. Can't say the same for you. You are the final pupil of Ra's al Ghul.

Bruce: I am. We had a...falling out over ideals.

Elektra: Cut the crap. I know you're Batman and that you killed Ra's, so the hit is transferred onto you.

Bruce: You can try, lady.

The fight is inside Wayne Manor. And in case you didn't notice, I'm using Bale's version of Bruce Wayne.

Placidity
Elektra's powers in the movie seemed ambigious to me.

Haven't given it much thought, but I'm leaning towards Elektra.

Scythe
What was Elektra even able to do, other than fighting well?

Placidity
At the start of the movie, when we first see her assassinating some guy. We see her whispering something to her victim before she kills him, and then the next second shes at a long distance from him and kills him by throwing a sai at him.

I didnt really get that scene.

Scythe
Alot of things were odd in that movie. . .

Regardless, Elektra aims to kill, which most likely leads to blind "IM GONNA KILL YOU ZOMG!!!!" rage which (ninja?)Batman or Bruce can easily use to his advantage given the vacinity, so I'm thinking Bruce could utilize that somehow.

Win goes to Bruce.

We've all learned from movies, calm and under control wins the battles.

BruceSkywalker
Bruce Wayne at least 9/10 ftw. Elektra didn't even realize that the girl was a martial artist. Same for here. Bruce will toy with her for a moment or two before he knocks her out.

Bardock42
He's the ****ing Batman.

Also, I really, really hate your writing.

Mairuzu
yes.. batman...

Impediment
He's the goddamn Batman!

Elektra gets pummeled and then anally raped.

Placidity
Well yer, usually I would definately go for Batman, but Snafu specifically mentioned Bale's Batman.

Bale didn't do alot of H2H fighting at all in the film. Plus he was just in his rookie years, he doesn't have nearly have as much experience as Elektra.

Elektra showed alot more impressive feats IMO. Her enemies were also supernatural.

Rogue Jedi
I am not saying Elektra will win, but everyone thinks Batman is like the ultimate badass. Go against the Bat and you lose automatically, cuz it's the Bat.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I am not saying Elektra will win, but everyone thinks Batman is like the ultimate badass. Go against the Bat and you lose automatically, cuz it's the Bat.

S-so?

Obsidian Fury
The movie Batman might have a tough fight against Elektra. Especially without his gear. Elektra could probably take him on. Had this been the comic/animated Batman however, Elektra wouldnt stand a chance stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
S-so? The Bat is overrated.

Obsidian Fury
The Bat is overrated.

What makes you say that?

Mairuzu
The Bat is overrated. no u!

Rogue Jedi
Just saying that Batman always seems so damn unbeatable. Under all that armor, he is a man, flesh and bone, so what if he is trained as a Ninja? A well placed bullet would put him down for good.

Bardock42
The Bat is overrated.

Maybe. He still could kick Elektra's ass.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Maybe. He still could kick Elektra's ass. No doubt there, but what I said still stands.

Mairuzu
In your opinion yes.

Rogue Jedi
So the Bat is invincible then?

Mairuzu
Thats not a smart question RJ.

Rogue Jedi
I know, it was a rhetorical question.

Mairuzu
A bad one at that.

Rogue Jedi
Tell me, if you were a Gotham criminal, and you realized the Bat was coming after you, what would you do?

Mairuzu
Scared shitless. Try to hide. Why?

Bardock42
Tell me, if you were a Gotham criminal, and you realized the Bat was coming after you, what would you do?

With my knowledge of Batman?

Depending on my crime, probably turning myself in as soon as possible.

Mairuzu
Exactly.

Impediment
Batman beats Superman every time they are pitted against each other.

Now, if Supes wasn't such a boy scout, he'd massacre Bats.

Rogue Jedi
Pffft...Not me, I am gonna arm myself to the teeth and hole up somewhere, make the Bat come to me, and when he does, he is gonna meet a hail of bullets.

I know, he is the Bat, he has armor and shit, he is the Bat!!! Pound his ass with 7.62mm NATO ammo for a few seconds and we'll see how tough he is.

Impediment
Batman is a mortal, yes. However, he is not a mere mortal.

Oh, sure, yeah he'd die in point blank range machine gun fire, but he wouldn't dare be stupid enough to just stand there.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Impediment
Batman beats Superman every time they are pitted against each other.

Now, if Supes wasn't such a boy scout, he'd massacre Bats. Who said anything about supes blink

Mairuzu
Pffft...Not me, I am gonna arm myself to the teeth and hole up somewhere, make the Bat come to me, and when he does, he is gonna meet a hail of bullets.

I know, he is the Bat, he has armor and shit, he is the Bat!!! Pound his ass with 7.62mm NATO ammo for a few seconds and we'll see how tough he is. Cause you know... he wont be expecting that one...

Impediment
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Who said anything about supes blink

If the Batman can defeat Superman, the Man of Steel, he can definitely destroy Elektra.

Rogue Jedi
Batman is a mortal, yes. However, he is not a mere mortal.

Oh, sure, yeah he'd die in point blank range machine gun fire, but he wouldn't dare be stupid enough to just stand there. If he gives me one clear shot he would be a goner, I am a fairly decent shot, and all it would take is a bullet to the face. Seems Gotham villians all carry revolvers and cant shoot for shit.

Impediment
If he gives me one clear shot he would be a goner, I am a fairly decent shot, and all it would take is a bullet to the face. Seems Gotham villians all carry revolvers and cant shoot for shit.

I have to agree with that statement.

Rogue Jedi
I have to agree with that statement. which part?

Impediment
which part?

All of it. It seems that every villain Bats has gone up against has never has the accuracy to shoot him the face. Maybe they are just too scared, or they are just lousy shots.

Mairuzu
If the Batman can defeat Superman, the Man of Steel, he can definitely destroy Elektra. Well batman knows supes weakness so you can't really compare erm

Impediment
Well batman knows supes weakness so you can't really compare erm

If Batman can figure out the weakness of an alien (Superman), then he can definitely figure out the weakness of a mortal woman (Elektra).

Not that he would have to, IMO.

Mairuzu
If he gives me one clear shot he would be a goner, I am a fairly decent shot, and all it would take is a bullet to the face. Seems Gotham villians all carry revolvers and cant shoot for shit. He'll destroy you in his batmobile ha-son

Mairuzu
If Batman can figure out the weakness of an alien (Superman), then he can definitely figure out the weakness of a mortal woman (Elektra).

Not that he would have to, IMO. He figured it out cause they are partners ermm

Impediment
He figured it out cause they are partners ermm

He figured it out on his own, sir. He's the world's greatest detective. yes

Mairuzu
If he gives me one clear shot he would be a goner, I am a fairly decent shot, and all it would take is a bullet to the face. Seems Gotham villians all carry revolvers and cant shoot for shit. I doubt he'll even give you a clear shot.. hes the batman

Rogue Jedi
All of it. It seems that every villain Bats has gone up against has never has the accuracy to shoot him the face. Maybe they are just too scared, or they are just lousy shots. Right. I am sure that during your service you shot a full auto assault rifle. Pick a good hiding place, on your turf, get a scoped M4, and when the Bat shows his mug, BLAM. End of story.

Mairuzu
He figured it out on his own, sir. He's the world's greatest detective. yes I luf the batman ha-son

but then again electra and batman are pitted against eachother right away

he doesn't have time to study her background and all that. Unless of course he runs away first.

Impediment
Right. I am sure that during your service you shot a full auto assault rifle. Pick a good hiding place, on your turf, get a scoped M4, and when the Bat shows his mug, BLAM. End of story.

Oh, yeah. I once got to fire a .50 Cal Sniper Rifle. One of those could pick of Bats, easily.

However, would Batman give you the opportunity to target him, is the ultimate question here. He is, after all, a trained ninja. Ninjas hide.

Impediment
I luf the batman ha-son

but then again electra and batman are pitted against eachother right away

he doesn't have time to study her background and all that. Unless of course he runs away first.

Batman is twice the size of Elektra.

I admit that she has her fair share of training, but Bats is stronger and faster, IMO.

Mairuzu
You guys realize that Deadshot is one of batmans enemies right?

Mairuzu
Batman is twice the size of Elektra.

I admit that she has her fair share of training, but Bats is stronger and faster, IMO. Oh yea i agree, batman will destroy her.

Rogue Jedi
You guys realize that Deadshot is one of batmans enemies right? And what is he armed with, and how have their battles played out?

Impediment
And what is he armed with, and how have their battles played out?

Deadshot is usually armed with sniper rifle, if I'm not mistaken.

Rogue Jedi
Deadshot is usually armed with sniper rifle, if I'm not mistaken. Googling him now. teehee.

Rogue Jedi
Seems a moot point though, since Bale never faced Deadshot.

Mairuzu
Did you watch gotham knight

Rogue Jedi
I ma watching Batman versus Deadshot on youtube now.

Mairuzu
Alright

Rogue Jedi
Tell me if this is a good source for Deadshot

bsc-w7qiI1c

Mairuzu
check the second part as well but thats fairly new

there more deadshot battles in the comics obviously

Rogue Jedi
Looks like his rifle is semi auto. correct?

Rogue Jedi
Hmm....wrist mounted auto fire, with an aiming device.....very interesting.

Mairuzu
His name is Deadshot for a reason.

Rogue Jedi
He made the typical villian mistake, he TALKED to Batman instead of finishing him off.

Put the Bat up against Bob Lee Swagger and Bat will get pwned.

Rogue Jedi
Here is Swagger in hand to hand combat:

6G6IHLXEzqw

Mairuzu
Shooter was a great great movie

Rogue Jedi
It was, wasnt it? Bad reviews. Here is Swagger sniping:

Sg3sBTY4rno&feature=related

Yeah, he is in a different league than Deadshot.

He has the aid of his spotter, but snipers are trained to do the calculations on the fly if need be.

And here is more of Swagger:

ljQf8Fy4Hdo&feature=related

Mairuzu
Deadshot would rip Swagger up erm

But back on topic... Yes... Elektra ain't shit.

Rogue Jedi
Deadshot would rip Swagger up erm Thread time. shifty

She is shit, but compared to the Bat she aint shit.

Mairuzu
Hahah thread time

Rogue Jedi
done, check it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.