Best PIXAR film - Redux

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
We've had more films released since our last poll. Time to start over!

BackFire
Gonna go with Wall-E. Best Pixar film I've seen, and probably the best animated film I've seen. It's a stunner.

Member.
I will have to go with Wall-E. I actually teared up when Wall-E momentarily lost his memory and EVE was desperately trying to get him back

MildPossession
That spoiler, the film for me would have been amazing and different to go with that and stick with that, instead of the very happy happy ending . For me anyway. I suppose it would have been too sad for children?

Again...

For me it is:

1. Ratatouille
2. The Incredibles
3. Wall.e
4. Finding Nemo

The above are my top four out of all of the animations. Amazing four animations.

Electrocat
Finding Nemo!

Havnt seen Wall E

Impediment
The Incredibles.

A very fun movie with fantastic comic book overtones. I truly hope that a sequel will be made.

I have yet to see Wall-E. I really want to.

coolmovies
I just saw Ratatouille last night brilllient i loved it

SnakeEyes
I'm the only person I know of who hated Ratatouille.

As for my favorite, Wall-E probably currently holds the spot. Honorable mentions to Toy Story and the Incredibles.

ragesRemorse
Id have to go with the rat movie, the incredibles and then Wall E. Those are the pixar movie's with the least amount of fluff. Pixar should make an adult movie one day. I bet that would be amazing.

BackFire
Wall-E is probably as close as they'll get to an adult film. Some of the themes in that film are just plain dark.

Syren
Loved Finding Nemo, have yet to see WALL-E but it certainly looks awesome happy

Toku King
"The Incredibles" is their big achievement in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.