The New Wolfenstien game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Yep, Theres a new one coming

These wolfenstein games are the only WW2 games that i'll ever play

Kazenji
This new one is shaping up to be good from the pictures i've seen and likeing what you can do with the veil

Trailer

bE4sN5nlsQk

sketch_turner
Love FPS.

Kazenji
The Assassin trailer

0DvPspdlcuk

Kazenji
Wolfenstein Behind The Scenes

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/videogames/555

Neo Darkhalen
http://www.destructoid.com/raven-designer-will-pay-for-your-wolfenstein-if-it-outsells-madden-143896.phtml

I found that rather amusing to be honest, there's some gameplay of what I assume to be a Zeppelin level on gametrailers.

I am looking forward to the game and if it's anything like return then it should be good, either way I'll be picking it up.

FistOfThe North
I beat this game last week, took me about a week, and man was that last boss kinda hard. it took a while to figure out how to put him down and then finally trying to put him down.

lol, you fight him throught out like three stages.

anyway, i thought it was a very innovative shooter. it forced you really utilize supernatural forces if you were to succeed in this game.

sub bosses were a bit tough, a.i. seemed artificially dumb. it had that COD feel and control to it which was cool, (isn't the game produced by I. ward, anyway..?)

Story was bland, voice work was good. Graphics were nice. Sound was typical "W" music. german march parade songs mixed with the eirie, at times.

i give this game a 8/10.

ArtificialGlory
This game is just screaming 'mediocrity' out of every orifice. 5/10

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
This game is just screaming 'mediocrity' out of every orifice. 5/10

Yea, I was not a huge fan. 5/10 is a good rating. I'd pick it up when it gets down to about $10-15.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon
Yea, I was not a huge fan. 5/10 is a good rating. I'd pick it up when it gets down to about $10-15.

you'll be waiting for over a year.

i got it for zero bucks the day it came out. would i have paid $60 for the game, probably not, but it was still an engaging game nonetheless.

the games' very innovative. it's not your typical generic fps. at the very heart, it's a hardcore fps, violent as hell too. infact it's the most violent Wolfenstein game out of 'em all. You can shoot heads and limbs off sometimes. but the game has you use occult powers in really unique ans violent ways while forcing you to think fast with their utilization. sometimes you'd mixed powers on the run, while getting shot, to get different effects.

it's worth tyrying out. really.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
http://www.destructoid.com/raven-designer-will-pay-for-your-wolfenstein-if-it-outsells-madden-143896.phtml

I found that rather amusing to be honest, there's some gameplay of what I assume to be a Zeppelin level on gametrailers.

I am looking forward to the game and if it's anything like return then it should be good, either way I'll be picking it up.

Oh how wrong I was.

haha funny how that works no?

Just another generic (yes the irony there is immense) FPS with nothing to really offer, what a waste.

jinXed by JaNx
I enjoyed this game quite a bit. Smooth and satisfying gameplay, fun weapons and good graphics. For a game that came out of nowhere i was quite satisfied. Yeah, the story isn't very good but how many FPS games do we really play for the story, anymore? Killing Nazi's is boring and some of the environments are a bit drab but the gameplay is solid.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
but how many FPS games do we really play for the story, anymore?

Bioshock?

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
you'll be waiting for over a year.

Believe me, I have no qualms about waiting to play this game again.

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I enjoyed this game quite a bit. Smooth and satisfying gameplay, fun weapons and good graphics. For a game that came out of nowhere i was quite satisfied. Yeah, the story isn't very good but how many FPS games do we really play for the story, anymore? Killing Nazi's is boring and some of the environments are a bit drab but the gameplay is solid.

I don't know, I got alittle depressed when I was playing it on the hardest difficluty, standing in a doorway directly across a bridge to another doorway with a Nazi in it. I stood there for a good 60 seconds and didn't get shot once... That's just bad...

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon

standing in a doorway directly across a bridge to another doorway with a Nazi in it. I stood there for a good 60 seconds and didn't get shot once... That's just bad...

Sounds like they went to the same bootcamp as the Stormtroopers.

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by Kazenji
Sounds like they went to the same bootcamp as the Stormtroopers.

Indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.