Taking the mick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
You ever read a comic and you just wish that certain heroes would shut the hell up and stop preaching? Well thats what this thread is about. Now everybody knows that one of my favourite characters is The Punisher but that does not mean I automatically agree with his views. However I do think that certain I-won't-kill-under-any-circumstance heroes do take the piss sometimes.

I think the best example I can think of is Daredevil in the Marvel Knights series when he was criticising Luke Cage for being a hero for hire. I can see where hes coming from but Luke had a point in the sense that the other heroes had other forms of income.

What really took the piss is when some assassins blew up Moon Knights base they had to try and evcauate the building and try and save their own lives, Daredevil considered that they should try and save the assassins because the building was falling around them. Not killing under any circumstance is one thing but trying to save the life of people that just tried to blow you up while you're trying to save your own life is insane. erm

Moon Knight: Quick we need to get out of here the building is going to collapse!
Daredevil: What about the Dai-Chi?
Moon Knight: The who?
Dardevil: The Dai-Chi, the assassins.
Moon Knight: You mean the people that are trying to kill us and have just blown up my building?
Dardevil: .....yeah. dur
Moon Knight: Daredevil.......if we get out of this alive remind me never to talk to you ever again.

Thoughts?

Apolloknight
If half the villains in comics ever shut up when they had a hero down ready for the kill, 99% of the hero's on the planet would be dead.

True story.

llagrok
I only know of one Mick here on KMC shifty

Soljer
Originally posted by Apolloknight
If half the villains in comics ever shut up when they had a hero down ready for the kill, 99% of the hero's on the planet would be dead.

True story.

Monologuing. See: Incredibles, The.

Scoobless
Originally posted by llagrok
I only know of one Mick here on KMC shifty

To be sure.

evil face

Raoul
irish joke? for shame...

also, the no kill policy alot of heroes have is due to them not wanting to get a taste for it, imo...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.