X-Men Evolution Tier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Elite Top Tier:
Apocalypse - He swatted down the entire X-Men team, the Brotherhood and the Acolytes with ease and then went on toownMagneto who Was giving it his all. He used a large amount of tech though so it's hard to say some of the impressive things are really feats of power. Good example would be the domes that were fairly impervious to almost any damage except attacks on the atomic level.

Scarlet Witch(unaltered memories) - She can apparently nullify mutant powers or just simply reverse them on their owners at will. She of course owned the X-Men team as well as Magneto (though admittedly he wasn't really focusing on her at the moment). She just was pretty damn hax.

Juggernaut - There's no way to stop him except cellular alternation. He took Cyclopse's full power optic blast and kept coming. His only weakness once he's up and moving is his mind and no one except someone with telepathy could hope to really stop him.
Oh and Wanda too. I'm guessing here but I'd think her powers would be able to override his. If you disagree though that's fine and I'll cahnge it. It is just a theory of mine after all.

Top Tier:
Legion - Lucas and the other personalities make a deadly team...easily owned Jean with TK and Ian could generate flames at will. I think Lucas once he has aboslute control could do that too but I'm not sure.

Magneto - He could shatter Sentinels, rebuild them good as new...hell he built a giant monster out of scrap metal that could have killed Wolverine, Shadowcat and Nightcrawler if he'd wanted too. Plus in the end of Season 2 when he pulled up that large section of land.
Finally there's his fight with Apocalypse. Chucking satelites and tanks...'nuff said.

Charles Xavier - Most powerful telepath in the series though there is some evidence to say that also goes to Apocalypse and maybe Legion. It wasn't too clear. His most impressive feat was changing the memories of everyone in the stadium at Bayville in Season 2's opening.

Jean Grey - Great use of telekinesis in flying herself and cars and of course stopping a speeding train with TK.

Mid Tier:
(not in any real order)
Avalanche
Cyclops
Blob
Colossus
Quicksilver
Storm
Iceman

Low Tier:
Beast
Toad
Shadowcat
Nightcrawler

I'm not sure where to put Pyro or Gambit...They got great power but there's tons of mutants who could disable them before they could do anything thanks to neither of them having superhuman stats.

However the #1 Mutant in Evo is...
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/376/vlcsnap2505766au0.png

From the start she had "the potential for limitless power" as there wasn't a mutant alive she couldn't take power from. By Season 3 and the episode Self-Possessed, she had the powers of Juggernaut, Sabertooth, Nightcrawler, Storm, Cyclopse, Blob, Multiple Man, Jean...Quicksilver...she could use them all simultaneously. Then there's the fact Apocalypse apparently needed her power to absorb power to fully awaken or whatever and that in itself is a huge feat. At that point she had the powers of apparently everyone in the Xavier Institute, the Brotherhood and the Acolytes. Had she cut loose then...dude everyone be ****ed.
So at her peak I don't think anyone in Evo could really stop her.

Endrict Nuul
And why is this here?

Pyron_Knight
Because no one really posts in the X-Men forum.

Endrict Nuul
Should have gone in the comics forum and not the comics vs.

Pyron_Knight
Oh. Sorry then. I'll ask REX or someone to move it.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Elite Top Tier:
Apocalypse - He swatted down the entire X-Men team, the Brotherhood and the Acolytes with ease and then went on toownMagneto who Was giving it his all. He used a large amount of tech though so it's hard to say some of the impressive things are really feats of power.

It was his power. When he made shields around pyramids, when owned Magneto with ease, when he owned those combined teams with ease, he didn't emerge with technology yet.
When he emerged with it, it was still his own power, because he owned Xavier and Storm with ease in the same way he owned Magneto (against Magneto he looked like human, glowing). He also had a power to fuel the technology to surround completely whole Earth (that is far more power than just to destroy it), every piece by his own energy to begin Evolution of humankind, and no one would be able to stop him, if the machines would be stopped. Apocalypse was drained and they locked him (like his servants also betrayed him in the past and then he was drained too much).

About, Rogue, she wasn't most powerful, I don't where did you get that and he didn't need her power. He needed powers of more mutants, including her own (and she collected those powers through her own) so that he could get enough energy to revive. So, you see how much enery was needed that Apocalypse could again walk.
And he was pretty much the one who controlled her to get those powers.

Apocalypse was by far the most powerful in X-Men: Evolution.
All those combined wouldn't be able to stop him with brute force.
He actually needed only one blast, they were only annoyance to him.

Pyron_Knight
I hope you realize your first statement of him not needing her power and your second statement totally contradict one another.

As for where I got Rogue was most powerful...her debut had her being cited to have potential for limitless power. Her fit in Season 3 showing she could simultaneously use every mutant ability she had also kinda confirmed that. Who in Evo could stop someone who had Juggernaut's invulnerability, teleportation, Jean-Grey level TK AND tons of other powers?
Really no one could.

Well notice he removed cerebero before he punked Chuck.
Also when he swatted down the combined teams, they got up again pretty quickly. It's not like he KO'ed them all with a wave of his hand.

Endrict Nuul
Oh. Sorry then. I'll ask REX or someone to move it.

lol, oh np...just letting you know that's all.

psycho gundam
apocalypse is the pinnacle in that show, he effortlessly made all the mutants look like weaklings when he awoke.

and rogue being touted as more powerful than he is false since he could teleport her to the sahara desert on a whim, and her "win" over him is strange because doesn't leech negate powers? how did rogue mimic his abilities? PIS maybe

Xplosive
I hope you realize your first statement of him not needing her power and your second statement totally contradict one another.

I didn't explain well, but you get the point.

As for where I got Rogue was most powerful...her debut had her being cited to have potential for limitless power. Her fit in Season 3 showing she could simultaneously use every mutant ability she had also kinda confirmed that. Who in Evo could stop someone who had Juggernaut's invulnerability, teleportation, Jean-Grey level TK AND tons of other powers?
Really no one could.

No, just no. There has been said for many mutants in comics ''limitless potential''. We know that was pretty much never the case.

Apocalypse from Evo would crush Juggernaut from Evo.

Well notice he removed cerebero before he punked Chuck.
Also when he swatted down the combined teams, they got up again pretty quickly. It's not like he KO'ed them all with a wave of his hand.

You do know he could kill them all easily. But it looked like he didn't even pay attention to them, they blocked him, he only made a way.

Remember when Xavier wanted to read Mesmero mind, he was crushed. But he knew that someone way more powerful than him was behind this.

And well, notice that he needed Cerebro to get to him, to only get his attention.

And, well, noticed when Xaiver said that Apocalypse was simply too powerful for all of them. He was even afraid to get his attention.

Apocalypse was by far the most powerful from X-Men: Evoluiton.
No contest, not even close.

Pyron_Knight
Don't care about the comics. We're talking about Evo. It's never said of anyone but Rogue.
We also saw how she has limitless potential. She can absorb and use any mutant power simultaneously. You can't beat that really. When you can continue just to get stronger and stronger, that's very much grounds for limitless power.

You can't hurt Juggernaut. Apoc can't do anything to him except hope to contain him for a while.

But I'm bored of this and this whole thread is too focused on one part. I'll put Apocallypse as #1 and Rogue as #2. There ya go. Happy?

Xplosive
You can't hurt Juggernaut. Apoc can't do anything to him except hope to contain him for a while.

Apocalypse would kill him. Get his helmet off, if physically wouldn't achieve anything, and tear his mind apart. Maybe he could go inside him and do something from there.

And do you also remember that it was Apocalypse who touched Rogue and Rogue didn't absorb his power, but it was Apocalypse the one who took everything from her and easily actually (and also remember when he did that, he was at his weakest).

But I'm bored of this and this whole thread is too focused on one part. I'll put Apocallypse as #1 and Rogue as #2. There ya go. Happy?

It's not about that. I don't care if you give Rogue at #1.
From Xavier words, from all that was happening in Evo, you could very clearly see that Apocalypse was being depicted as (by far) the most powerful. He didn't even have a contest.

Badabing
Because no one really posts in the X-Men forum. That's not an excuse...

Moved--------->

Raoul
hmmm, maybe someone should make an xmen tas tier...

Pyron_Knight
Well.
A. She was weakened herself. She had just been under mind control for possibly days and had no clue what the heck was going on when Apoc awoke.
B. We don't know how he did what he did to her. It might have been only a one-time thing like Mystique turning to stone.

This is true.

Cosmic:
Dark Phoenix

Elite Top Tier:
Apocalypse
Gladiator
Juggernaut
Magneto

And then everyone else.

Raoul
Cosmic:
Dark Phoenix

Elite Top Tier:
Apocalypse
Gladiator
Juggernaut
Magneto

And then everyone else.

add cyclops and sinister to top tier, they wtfpwned everyone in that show...

Pyron_Knight
I don't get Sinister in TAS. One minute he regenerated from a full-on blast by Cyke withut any effort and later on he had to be carried off after being blasted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.