Captain Atom Vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obsidian Fury
JLA Superman and JLA Captain Atom

The setting is Cadmus Headquarters / Cityscape. Daytime.

Endrict Nuul
I want say Atom because he's cooler but...you know, Supes shouldn't lose to a b-lister hero.

Symmetric Chaos
Everything about there powers would make Atom win. Everything about who they are and how they're portrayed ensures that Supes will wreck him.

jltruth
Superman 8/10 and quite easily.

carver9
Superman 10/10, he would give superman a decent fight but his cis is just to strong which would lead to his downfall everytime. Superman overrall is just to good for him.

guy222
supes

Obsidian Fury
Captain Atom control red sun radiation, does he not? That should grant him at least some advantage, no?

carver9
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Captain Atom control red sun radiation, does he not? That should grant him at least some advantage, no?

naah, it would basically make the fight longer but he would still lose in the end. That was one of the reason why I said that it would be a decent fight. sad

Juk3n
OP remove CIS then we have a battle. otherwise Supes wins after a long one..everytime.

Obsidian Fury
I did not think CIS was included around here, so I assumed it was removed by default. I was imagining a battle with no holding back or characteristics getting in the ways of a real punch.

Raoul
I did not think CIS was included around here, so I assumed it was removed by default. I was imagining a battle with no holding back or characteristics getting in the ways of a real punch.

cis is still largely used unless stated otherwise...

Obsidian Fury
No CIS then

Indestructible
That is a good match but I think superman would win

Indestructible
That is true I change my mind cap atom wins(remember supies sun is red he gets all powers from thye earths yellow sun but hit him with red sun rays superman becomes human in that case Captian Atom wins

Obsidian Fury
Red sun strips Superman of his powers, but that is in large quantities I believe. Mere blasts or punches of red sun is doubtfully sufficient to take Superman down.

Although I think it might be enough to deliver a defeating blow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.